Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Stevie Lee posted:

mariota is good and will lead the titans to the super bowl

I'm sure of it

Our year baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

sharknado slashfic posted:

Lamar Jackson is good now.

Lamar Jackson has always been good.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Kazee rules

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Stevie Lee posted:

mariota is good and will lead the titans to the super bowl

I'm sure of it

I mean he can afford the tickets so I'm sure he will treat his team to a nice vacation to watch one

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Bortles was throwing to "bums off the street" all of last year and lead his team to the AFCG, whats Mariota's excuse?

Ah yes, the Jags' chief strength, their passing game.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
So the Jags will take Dez, then?

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

a neat cape posted:

Kazee rules
He's a cheap shooting piece of poo poo.

Probably Magic posted:

Ah yes, the Jags' chief strength, their passing game.
One could say the same thing about the Titans?

Shinjobi posted:

So the Jags will take Dez, then?
No chance, they still have 6 WRs that they would rather have already in the roster.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Probably Magic posted:

Lamar Jackson has always been good.

I'm a Flacco Man but I'd like to see Lamar get some run with the first team.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

No chance, they still have 6 WRs that they would rather have already in the roster.

So you're saying.....there's a chance?:shepface:

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

I love the assorted Panthers twitter accounts.

https://twitter.com/SirPurr/status/1033697781846818821?s=19

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Damatone (spelling?) Kazee is a low hitting piece of poo poo. That is all.

Kazee owns and with the helmet rule this crap is going to happen like every week so brace yourselves. I understand you are upset Lee is gone, but Kazee is not a dirty player and has already apologized to Lee saying he never meant to hurt anyone.

Hell even Ramsey blames the league. Gonna be a bad year the way this is going.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

weird Asian candy posted:

Kazee owns and with the helmet rule this crap is going to happen like every week so brace yourselves. I understand you are upset Lee is gone, but Kazee is not a dirty player and has already apologized to Lee saying he never meant to hurt anyone.

Hell even Ramsey blames the league. Gonna be a bad year the way this is going.
Have you seen the play? Kazee's helmet is below Lee's waist for no good reason. He goes stupidly low really early. That's not the league's fault.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

waah posted:

I love the assorted Panthers twitter accounts.

https://twitter.com/SirPurr/status/1033697781846818821?s=19

lmao this is so stupid.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Have you seen the play? Kazee's helmet is below Lee's waist for no good reason. He goes stupidly low really early. That's not the league's fault.

Yes. I have also see him play since we drafted him and I'm sure this is the first you've ever heard of him (rightly so). He isn't a dirty player. This stuff happens all the time in football, db's going low. I'm sure your own db's have done it countless times. Like I said, I get why you are upset but you are taking it to an extreme here. Kinda weird.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Yes. I have also see him play since we drafted him and I'm sure this is the first you've ever heard of him (rightly so). He isn't a dirty player. This stuff happens all the time in football, db's going low. I'm sure your own db's have done it countless times. Like I said, I get why you are upset but you are taking it to an extreme here. Kinda weird.

He probably just went to a chiropractor so he can bend super low now

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

I have heard of him before. Calling a player out for being a piece of poo poo isn't taking things extreme. You blamed it on the helmet rule, which if you watch the play, it's not a factor at all, so I pointed that out. It really looks like he took a deliberate shot at Lee's knees because he took a running dive at them, which is something that is easy to not do.
Edit: I'm on my phone so this is the easiest link I could grab: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000951227/article/jaguars-marqise-lee-carted-off-with-knee-injury

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

I have heard of him before. Calling a player out for being a piece of poo poo isn't taking things extreme. You blamed it on the helmet rule, which if you watch the play, it's not a factor at all, so I pointed that out. It really looks like he took a deliberate shot at Lee's knees because he took a running dive at them, which is something that is easy to not do.
Edit: I'm on my phone so this is the easiest link I could grab: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000951227/article/jaguars-marqise-lee-carted-off-with-knee-injury

Ok. Keep being irrationally angry if it makes you feel better. I am sorry about Lee, fwiw.

iwentdoodie posted:

He probably just went to a chiropractor so he can bend super low now

Or a Psychic...one or the other probably.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
I remember the same hit on Tavian Banks vs. the Falcons 20 years ago. Might have even been a preseason game. Ruined his promising career. That being said, sometimes grown men throwing themselves at one another miscalculate and poo poo happens. Just like Church hitting Gronk last year, it's just the way it goes sometimes. An illegal hit isn't necessarily a dirty hit, and that is a prominent distinction.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

TSBX posted:

I remember the same hit on Tavian Banks vs. the Falcons 20 years ago. Might have even been a preseason game. Ruined his promising career. That being said, sometimes grown men throwing themselves at one another miscalculate and poo poo happens. Just like Church hitting Gronk last year, it's just the way it goes sometimes. An illegal hit isn't necessarily a dirty hit, and that is a prominent distinction.

Yea that’s all I’m trying, and failing, to say. I hate hate hate preseason injuries as much as the next guy. I wish starters wouldn’t even play. It seriously sucks. Just trying to point out that while this hit sucked, Kazee has never been some cheap shotting POS.

E

On the plus side that Jags running game looks like world beaters. Gonna be a problem.

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Aug 26, 2018

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Kiko Alonso gets mixed up: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm68HlhF1DB/?hl=en&taken-by=thecheckdown

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Bortles was throwing to "bums off the street" all of last year and lead his team to the AFCG, whats Mariota's excuse?

Mariota won every time he played the jags last year iirc

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Seems bad
https://twitter.com/Jeff_McLane/status/1033746582460608512

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Just imagine him choosing between airport bathrooms

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Philly is gonna have a super bowl hangover like mad

Giants make playoffs from NFCE, Eli defeats Brady in SB again, Ben McAdoo perfoms seppuku

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Biggus Dickus needs to figure himself out over the next few weeks methinks.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Kazee isn't and has never been a dirty player and calling him one because your WR got hurt is hilarious.

It's football and these guys are making split second decisions while running at each other at full speed. Him being a dirty player would mean that you think he walked out onto that field with the intent to destroy Lee's leg.

It was an unfortunate hit but jumping to the extreme to call Kazee dirty is laughable

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Nice meltdown

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

list of dirty players since 2000:

Joey Bosa
Edwin Jackson
Tray Walker
Adrian Robinson
Thomas Howard
Jovan Belcher
Jerry Brown
O.J. Murdock
Gaines Adams
Kenny McKinley
Marquis Cooper
Chris Henry
Corey Smith
Marquise Hill
Damien Nash
Sean Taylor
Darrent Williams
Marcus Cassel
Thomas Herrion
Korey Stringer
Fred Lane
Derrick Thomas
Eric Turner

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

a neat cape posted:

Kazee isn't and has never been a dirty player and calling him one because your WR got hurt is hilarious.

It's football and these guys are making split second decisions while running at each other at full speed. Him being a dirty player would mean that you think he walked out onto that field with the intent to destroy Lee's leg.

It was an unfortunate hit but jumping to the extreme to call Kazee dirty is laughable

First you melt down about losing Bosa forever, now this

2018 hasn't been kind to LA's biggest fan

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Cavauro posted:

list of dirty players since 2000:

Joey Bosa
Edwin Jackson
Tray Walker
Adrian Robinson
Thomas Howard
Jovan Belcher
Jerry Brown
O.J. Murdock
Gaines Adams
Kenny McKinley
Marquis Cooper
Chris Henry
Corey Smith
Marquise Hill
Damien Nash
Sean Taylor
Darrent Williams
Marcus Cassel
Thomas Herrion
Korey Stringer
Fred Lane
Derrick Thomas
Eric Turner

:clap:

Why isn't the clapping emote :clap: this website is dumb af

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I get it!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

sharknado slashfic posted:

:golfclap:

Why isn't the clapping emote :golfclap: this website is dumb af

Dunno, works for me.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

iospace posted:

Dunno, works for me.

Oh it wasn't showing on mobile, whatevs. Wesbite still dumb af.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

a neat cape posted:

lmao this is loving hysterical because I said the same thing about Yannick Ngakoue last year in the playoffs when he tackled a running (as in, not in the pocket, past the line of scrimmage) Tyrod Taylor a little rough, but no one cared. You can say whatever the gently caress you want about your beloved SDSU graduate and I don't care. I don't care because he lead with his helmet *directly* into an opponents knee, which is far worse than anything Ngakoue has done.

Maybe he's not dirty and that was a huge accident, but I'm not seeing it. Just watch the play. They did a replay during the game and showed Kazee's helmet impact Lee's knee. You won't convince me otherwise.

edit: I appreciate your replies Wierd Asian Candy, I was relaxing about it a little but Ross's post is just lol

AAAAA! Real Muenster fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Aug 26, 2018

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I think every football player is a super villain waiting to happen so none of this surprises me. Why can't more people be purely good dudes, like the owners.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

lmao this is loving hysterical because I said the same thing about Yannick Ngakoue last year in the playoffs when he tackled a running (as in, not in the pocket, past the line of scrimmage) Tyrod Taylor a little rough, but no one cared. You can say whatever the gently caress you want about your beloved SDSU graduate and I don't care. I don't care because he lead with his helmet *directly* into an opponents knee, which is far worse than anything Ngakoue has done.

Maybe he's not dirty and that was a huge accident, but I'm not seeing it. Just watch the play. They did a replay during the game and showed Kazee's helmet impact Lee's knee. You won't convince me otherwise.

The Jaguars are the dirtiest team in the NFL and threw the AFC Championship against the Patriots.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

The hilarious thing about me being this unreasonably upset about it is that now someone on the Jaguars will do something worse and it will turn it that Lee only has like... a sprained knee.

King Hong Kong posted:

The Jaguars are the dirtiest team in the NFL and threw the AFC Championship against the Patriots.
I wouldn't be surprised.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Whoever it was on the Jags specifically drove the back of Tyrod's head into the ground in the playoffs.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Whoever it was on the Jags specifically drove the back of Tyrod's head into the ground in the playoffs.

That Jaguars game pretty much sealed Tyrod being traded away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1033795145521618945

• Locked thread