Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Molly is MDMA. Well known to make straight guys all start sucking each others' dicks.

I mean, it's supposed to be but I hear it thrown around alot to refer to just about any kind of street drug these days. Kids don't know what they're takin'. You'd think the internet is the perfect omnibus for a young psychonaut but noooo, gotta be lazy and just pop whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milotic
Mar 4, 2009

9CL apologist
Slippery Tilde
Sent out privacy requests regarding my [25F] current pregnancy to close friends and family; my mother [50sF] is taking it personally

quote:

u/648378
General background - I’ve with with my partner for 3 years, and we recently found out we were expecting. The baby is due to be born at the end of February next year.

As soon as we found out about the pregnancy we decided to keep it quiet for as long as we could up to the 12 week scan, which occurred last week. Basically, no one was to know unless they caught me reading a ‘What To Expect When You’re Expecting’ style book or I had no other explanation for why I was vomiting so much. This is the first pregnancy for both of us, and we didn’t want to jinx it. We managed this, and have been telling our closest friends and family of our big news this week.

We decided that for now, only our immediate family (for both of us that is parents and siblings only) and our closest friends would be told. We’re not big announcement people, but we would be posting some kind of announcement on Facebook and the like in the next few weeks, and felt like this group of people should hear about it from the horse’s mouth rather than in a social media post. We told everyone face to face, and had the immediate caveat of them not announcing it to anyone else before we had the chance. In short, if Great Aunt Gladys or a 2nd cousin twice removed sent us a congratulatory message about the pregnancy, I’d be pissed.

Following from this, we sent everybody who knew about the pregnancy now a polite list of requests regarding what we wanted to happen in the next few months with their involvement in the pregnancy and early days after the baby comes. The first line of the message stipulated that everyone who knew about the pregnancy now was receiving the message, and it was not a personal attack or singling out for anyone. It reaffirmed our request for no big announcements before we had the chance to make one (we said that if people really can’t hold it in for a week or so then we would be alright with them telling people who really have no connection to us or anyone else we would rather tell ourselves eg. the checkout worker in the supermarket), and also had an outline of what we expected the birth and early home life to be like. In short, the general message was ‘if we want your help, we’ll ask for it’ - this meant no month-long visits to ‘help’ with the baby just after they are born, no crowding into the delivery room to ogle as I push a melon-sized object out of my privates etc. I’ll make clear that we really weren’t directing these requests at anyone specific, we just didn’t want any surprises with people thinking that we didn’t have any boundaries regarding our child. I know some people might think it rude that we clarified all of this in a message that was so direct, but that way we are able to reference it if someone conveniently forgot what we had asked.

The vast majority of people replied to this message positively. Friends said that they’d wait for a call before visiting, and my partner’s parents said that they’d make sure to ask before doing anything presumptuous like creating a nursery. The one request that has been made so far is by my partner’s dad who is a carpenter by trade, who wants to make us a crib for the baby as his present to us.

Regarding my parents, my father was pretty nonplussed by the message, but he said that I’ve always been stubborn and would rather go down in flames than ask for help. I clarified that the message wasn’t a case of us sticking two fingers up to everyone and saying we can do everything ourselves, but more a simple request that we are able to go through this with some privacy when required. My mother took it the worst. The first thing she did when she got the message was call me up crying that she was such a bad mother that her own daughter doesn’t want her near her grandchild. She said that she’d already told her colleagues about the pregnancy, and that I was taking away her position as a soon to be grandmother by making her keep quiet about it. She also speculated that my family were the last to know out of the people we told, saying that they probably knew from the date of conception while she only found out recently.She then said that ‘everyone’ agreed that I was being a ‘mumzilla’ about this, and that it would come back to bite me when no one wanted to see my child and they would grow up to resent us. She ended by saying that since it was so clear that my family would be excluded from my child’s life, then she would just end contact now to save me the trouble of bad-mouthing her to my baby. She then messaged my partner to ‘inform’ him of what I had sent to her (she acted like he didn’t know about the message and I’d only sent to her regardless) and to say that I might be suffering from antenatal depression because I am behaving irrationally, and that ‘for the safety of the baby’ I needed to be analysed.

My mother has never behaved like this before. There were no issues growing up, and she respected my boundaries whenever I laid them out. It hurts that she is taking this so personally, despite the numerous times I have said that everyone who knows got the message. A fear I had in preparing to tell people was that they would change around me, however I thought more that they would try and treat me like a piece of glass and try to stop me from doing anything rather than act like I am the devil incarnate for trying to set some preliminary boundaries regarding my pregnancy and my child.

Were my requests too much? Of course I don’t want my family excluded from this time in my life, but they have all blocked me as of this moment so that seems unavoidable now. All I wanted was for my pregnancy to not become a catalyst for drama, and I would do anything to sort things out. I do however want to keep the boundaries that I feel are acceptable regarding my own pregnancy.

TL;DR - Asked the small group of people who know about my pregnancy to keep it to themselves and to not overstep boundaries we place now and when Baby comes; my mother has acted like I have cut her out of my life and so has got my immediate family to cut me out before I can do it to them, should I try to reconcile?

Lol, sending a loving EULA style notice about your pregnancy. All you needed to say was “Don’t tell anyone” and then dealt with stuff if it cropped up. Nope, gotta send out privacy notices like you’re a loving data controller. Comments are split between justnomil and “you sound loving exhausting”

OP stated her boundaries have never been crossed before, she just got spooked by some horror stories of her friends.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Milotic posted:

I like this one. There’s no real obviously broken people in it

My [30/f] fiancé [37/m] and I don’t kiss anymore... this realization is heartbreaking.

:smith:

Tough. Maybe attempt to avoid one another for a bit to rediscover them? Obv state intent and don't just ghost your partner.

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.

Milotic posted:

Sent out privacy requests regarding my [25F] current pregnancy to close friends and family; my mother [50sF] is taking it personally

Lol, sending a loving EULA style notice about your pregnancy. All you needed to say was “Don’t tell anyone” and then dealt with stuff if it cropped up. Nope, gotta send out privacy notices like you’re a loving data controller. Comments are split between justnomil and “you sound loving exhausting”

OP stated her boundaries have never been crossed before, she just got spooked by some horror stories of her friends.

All the OP said was that she didn't want people overstaying their welcome when they visit the newborn and that she didn't want people in the delivery room. Her mom immediately flips out and cries about being alienated from a relationship with a 12 week old fetus and accuses OP of being crazy. I don't think OP is the exhausting one.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
This one is sort of boring overall, but thats one hell of a central people line

Good idea to have new girlfriend at the same funeral as recently exed girlfriend?

quote:

Hi,

Central people: ​Me (M35), Ex (F32), New GF (F21).

​My grandfather (mother side) passed and his funeral is in a few days. I broke up with my ex about 4 months ago after an 8 year relationship. I had been talking to another woman shortly before the breakup. She was not the reason for the breakup at all - me started talking to her was a symptom of loneliness in a dead relationship. I was planning to break up for months and felt the same way for a couple of years, I just never had the guts to break up or I sometimes tried to fix to no real success.

My ex was not very warm to my family, actively boycotting visits. However she loved my grandfather and on the rare occasions she did not boycott a visit it was for the sake of my grandfather. She is welcome to the funeral and my mother has no qualms. She will be there.

So after the breakup the new woman and I became close real fast and I actually realized that not only am I in love with her, I actually love her, and she loves me too. We have a connection that my ex and I did not even have in our honeymoon phase...

My new girlfriend wants to be there for me because my grandfather and I were close, and she is a sweet and caring person. However awkwardness with my ex will exist (she knew I talked to another woman near the end and flung horrendous insults about her during the breakup arguments). My mother and stepfather know about the new girlfriend, and most of my close family know about the breakup.

Also, my new girlfriend have never met any of my family so this will be the occasion that they do...

I am conflicted. I am handling my grandfathers' death reasonably well currently, although I cannot predict the day of (I am generally very stoic when it comes to negative emotions). It would be nice for my new girlfriend to be there, and she is keen to be there for me, however there is a social tax. My ex won't make a scene but I suspect it won't go down well (her bad temper was a bullet point on the reasons of breakup list). My new girlfriend is also concerned because my ex has overstepped some boundaries of late like phoning me with household problems, she made a pass at me after visiting my grandfather at the care center, sending me texts telling me she misses me. In ex's defense however she did not know about new relationship during these moments (she knew I talked to another woman, she did not know that it lodged a full relationship)

I am thinking of asking new girlfriend to rather skip this.

TL;DR New girlfriend and recently exed longtime girlfriend will be at beloved grandfather's funeral. New girlfriend doesn't know my family yet, many people don't know of new girlfriend or maybe even breakup. New girlfriend will be a great personal emotional assist, but the social tax is high.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 60 minutes!

Milotic posted:

I like this one. There’s no real obviously broken people in it

My [30/f] fiancé [37/m] and I don’t kiss anymore... this realization is heartbreaking.

How do they have sex while facing away from each other

Anyway I dunno why she's talking to the Internet about this, the solution is "make out with him"

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

23m with 22f, wife went psycho tonight.

We've been together for 3 years married for one

Tonight my wife acted like a crazy person. It started when my phone buzzed with a text (from a male friend) she started demanding out of no where to see my phone. I don't have anything to hide , but, I didn't understand why she was so insistent.

She got more and more agitated as I tried to ask what was going on. She threw a glass at the wall. To get her to calm down I gave her my phone, saying I wasn't hiding anything, see for yourself? I didn't know what else to do. She was scaring me I just wanted her to stop yelling.

She interrogated me about EVERY woman on my contacts. These included my sister who she's met plenty of times.

When I said wtf that's my sister, she said I was lying. She accused me of arranging for another woman to pose as a sister so that I could hide my cheating in plain sight! WTF

I didn't know what to do. I calmly tried to reason with her. I asked What would I gain from doing that. Then, she said if it really is my sister (IT IS!) then I'm will be constantly "tempted" to cheat with her because the kid would be immortal???

I am "driven to preserve my genes" my wife said. She accused me of loving incest.

A half hour later I learned she thinks babies don't exist. People are born as small children and women actually give birth to an insectoid species who camoflauges itself to look like people.Then is swapped out with human children once they no longer need womens milk and that's why no one remembers being a baby????

She thinks I'm one of the "insects" trying to get her pregnant with an alien. And cheating on her with a bunch of other women including my own sister to do the same thing!

I've never been so scared in my life I didn't recognize my wife at all in this hysterical version of herself, sje was hitting the wall over and over again making her hand bloody. I couldn't stop her.

I had to leave the house because she tried to attack me.

I didn't have my phone and I wrnt to a friends house. He's letting me stay for now. I know I shouldn't be scared of my own wife but you couldn't pay me to go back there.

What do you do if someone you love has went completely insane? Where did this come from? What do I do now

tl;dr- My wife went nuts tonight included accusing me of cheating, incest with my sister, and believes in aliens. She came at me with a rolling pin. I'm staying with a friend tonight and need help facing her now.

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

Smirking_Serpent posted:

:yeshaha:

This is what this thread is for.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Ebola Roulette posted:

All the OP said was that she didn't want people overstaying their welcome when they visit the newborn and that she didn't want people in the delivery room. Her mom immediately flips out and cries about being alienated from a relationship with a 12 week old fetus and accuses OP of being crazy. I don't think OP is the exhausting one.

My sister-in-law made the simple request that people not put pictures of her baby on the internet, especially not on Facebook, and she got a little flak from the older women in the family but she stuck to her guns and I respect her for it.

Her own mother snuck a camera into the delivery room and had that baby all over Facebook before the golden hour was even over.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Tonight my wife acted like a crazy person. It started when my phone buzzed with a text (from a male friend) she started demanding out of no where to see my phone. I don't have anything to hide , but, I didn't understand why she was so insistent.

She got more and more agitated as I tried to ask what was going on. She threw a glass at the wall. To get her to calm down I gave her my phone, saying I wasn't hiding anything, see for yourself? I didn't know what else to do. She was scaring me I just wanted her to stop yelling.

She interrogated me about EVERY woman on my contacts. These included my sister who she's met plenty of times.

When I said wtf that's my sister, she said I was lying. She accused me of arranging for another woman to pose as a sister so that I could hide my cheating in plain sight! WTF

I didn't know what to do. I calmly tried to reason with her. I asked What would I gain from doing that. Then, she said if it really is my sister (IT IS!) then I'm will be constantly "tempted" to cheat with her because the kid would be immortal???

I am "driven to preserve my genes" my wife said. She accused me of loving incest.

A half hour later I learned she thinks babies don't exist. People are born as small children and women actually give birth to an insectoid species who camoflauges itself to look like people.Then is swapped out with human children once they no longer need womens milk and that's why no one remembers being a baby????

She thinks I'm one of the "insects" trying to get her pregnant with an alien. And cheating on her with a bunch of other women including my own sister to do the same thing!

I've never been so scared in my life I didn't recognize my wife at all in this hysterical version of herself, sje was hitting the wall over and over again making her hand bloody. I couldn't stop her.

I didn't have my phone and I wrnt to a friends house. He's letting me stay for now. I know I shouldn't be scared of my own wife but you couldn't pay me to go back there.

What do you do if someone you love has went completely insane? Where did this come from? What do I do now

tl;dr- My wife went nuts tonight included accusing me of cheating, incest with my sister, and believes in aliens. She came at me with a rolling pin. I'm staying with a friend tonight and need help facing her now.

Put your wife in the hospital Jesus

E: this is for not a domestic violence joke

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Smirking_Serpent posted:

What if.... she's right? What then?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Boyfriend keeps correcting my family dynamics.

​wtf?! At this point its almost offensive. I know what they technically are and I don't need him correcting me.

Sweeties, it was offensive the first time.

I knew a girl who was adopted and her boyfriend once tried to :airquote:correct:airquote: her when she was talking about her dad. It did not go well for him.

Milotic posted:

That’s like 2000s era creepiness. Great stuff

(24F) My boyfriend (24M) invited my awful father to dinner with us and it was a disaster. Any advice?

Dump your boyfriend for watching too many lifetime movies.

Holy poo poo, boyfriend is a clueless loving idiot. What if it had been a lot worse than just being a pathetic absentee dad? What if he had been abusive and the girl hadn't told her boyfriend because it was none of his loving business and he had gone and arranged that stupid surprise meeting?

If someone says they don't want a person in their life, respect that!

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Aug 28, 2018

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

duck trucker posted:

poo poo like this is just loving sad, akin to finding out your wife has brain cancer or something else that means life will never be the same/what you dreamed of. 22 is prime time for schizophrenia to show up, and look who just came to town.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

family conformity officer reporting in

fins
May 31, 2011

Floss Finder

rear end cobra posted:

This one is sort of boring overall, but thats one hell of a central people line

Good idea to have new girlfriend at the same funeral as recently exed girlfriend?

quote:

New girlfriend will be a great personal emotional assist, but the social tax is high.

Better call your emotional accountant, those drat social auditors can be tough. What's the ammortized write off rate on the ex?

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

Smirking_Serpent posted:

How dare you try to impregnate other women with your insect spawn, *I* should be the only one

andrew smash
Jun 26, 2006

smooth soul

duck trucker posted:

That one’s just sad. the woman is literally having a psychotic episode, sounds like a first, and her husband is at his buddy’s place saying “bitches be crazy but what are you gonna do” as though call an ambulance before she hurts herself is not an obvious first step

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
^ Seriously what the gently caress. Ok she took your phone, your friend has a phone. Call a loving ambulance you worthless turd.

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Hmm...my wife is saying some really crazy poo poo out of nowhere, accusing me of insane things, hitting me/herself, hurting herself....

Welp, guess I'll just go to my buddy's place for the night!

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

big dyke energy posted:

^ Seriously what the gently caress. Ok she took your phone, your friend has a phone. Call a loving ambulance you worthless turd.

Hmm...my wife is saying some really crazy poo poo out of nowhere, accusing me of insane things, hitting me/herself, hurting herself....

Don't forget whoring for attention on Reddit, too

blockchain prenup
Mar 8, 2018
my (23m) wife (22f) is having a medical emergency, what should i do reddit

edit: thanks for all the responses im gonna sleep on it at my buddys house

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

They should make a call out social worker and psychologist service as well funded as the police are. Advertise it so heavily that calling for one seems like the obvious thing to do. Enmesh it so thoroughly in the public consciousness that even the most oblivious and naive redditor knows to call them in such situations.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Milotic posted:

(24F) My boyfriend (24M) invited my awful father to dinner with us and it was a disaster. Any advice?

Apparently my father saw an ad for the gym I work at with my phone number on the ad. I am the model in the ad and he instantly recognized me.

What kind of ad prints the actual phone number of the person in the ad? Let alone a professional model who would presumably have representation? The only phone number on a gym ad would be the number of the gym.

Oh right, fictional ads

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
My fiance and I are friends with a couple who live about a state away. They come over to visit us and another couple we're close with a couple times a year (he has family here ), we'd go out there a few times, normal stuff. Earlier this year, he started having paranoid delusions about the last time he'd visited. As soon as he messaged us, I told his wife "Hey this makes no sense take him to a hospital". That was over six months ago. None of us have contact with them any more because every time he does something or escalates, her response is "Oh, he's doing better I promise". He's probably going to end up hurting her or someone else, but there's not anything we can do about it as long as his wife is still refusing to see he's literally delusional. Considering how much support we've offered, and how much we've shown concern and fear over his mental state, she just seems unable to face it because of her own anxiety and depression. And on one hand, I get that, but on the other I can't understand just not doing anything about your husband having a complete mental break.

Edit

gently caress Your Website posted:

What kind of ad prints the actual phone number of the person in the ad? Let alone a professional model who would presumably have representation? The only phone number on a gym ad would be the number of the gym.

Oh right, fictional ads

Maybe if they're a personal trainer? Could be a work cell, not a personal number. Seems weird to call yourself a model in an ad if that ad is for your own services though.

Araenna fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Aug 28, 2018

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

gently caress Your Website posted:

Oh right, fictional ads
If a gym is not huge, a poster might be a pic of one of the gym's personal trainers saying "Book a session with Jen, call xxx." That's the least hard thing to believe there

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

big dyke energy posted:

I'm not gonna poo poo on the guy who is obviously in a panic from being attacked and confused by an entirely new and terrifying experience for going to someone he can trust and asking the internet for advice.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
whatever it takes for a man to not be blamed lmao

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation

Pick posted:

I know that like every other post you make to this effect this is bait, but: if the genders were reversed we'd be saying to call the cops

This guy is not a psychologist, he probably doesn't know that schizophrenia can just kinda show up in your 20s, all he knows is that his wife flipped out and he didn't feel safe so he left

Arturia
Jan 24, 2017

Can't stop clicking circles

Pick posted:

I missed Pick's hot takes

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

You've got a lot of work ahead of you if you want to lay this dame's psychotic break on a man

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Milotic posted:

Always do due diligence, don’t sleep with someone you’ve just met, don’t do whatever molly is again:

I (20M) slept with my cousins (28F) boyfriend (31M) without realizing it was her boyfriend. I feel stupid and shameful over it and I can't tell anyone about it without outing myself.

Just keep it quiet. You hosed up but do not out yourself and stay safe.

Who the gently caress drinks alcohol on ecstasy?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation

Bored posted:

I would have guessed "a lot of people" since the situations in which one usually takes ecstasy and the situations in which one probably drinks booze overlap a lot (parties, nightclubs, etc, anywhere you go to dance really)

and also since the kind of people I think of when I imagine who does ecstasy are not the most responsible of users

but I'm not a nightclub-scene guy; are people actually conscientious about not mixing those two things?

Arturia
Jan 24, 2017

tactlessbastard posted:

You've got a lot of work ahead of you if you want to lay this dame's psychotic break on a man

I kinda want to see if Pick goes full "Black Dynamite" on the explanation here.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Bored posted:

Sluts, obviously

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Chaosfirev posted:

I kinda want to see if Pick goes full "Black Dynamite" on the explanation here.

If we're talking about the Anaconda Malt Liquor logic chain, then I kind of do to.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Milotic posted:

Dump your boyfriend for watching too many lifetime movies.

quote:

My boyfriend is upset with me for not giving my father a chance. He had good intentions but he should’ve respected me when I told him I don’t want to see my father.

This is very likely not the first and sure won't be the last time your bf overrides your concerns to do something loving stupid. :sever: and don't look back.

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Araenna posted:

Maybe if they're a personal trainer? Could be a work cell, not a personal number. Seems weird to call yourself a model in an ad if that ad is for your own services though.
It seems weird because nothing about that story adds up at all, let alone these fudged details, but let's not derail further.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Moon Atari posted:

They should make a call out social worker and psychologist service as well funded as the police are. Advertise it so heavily that calling for one seems like the obvious thing to do. Enmesh it so thoroughly in the public consciousness that even the most oblivious and naive redditor knows to call them in such situations.

Apparently they do. I asked my psychiatrist friend for advice regarding my crazy roommate and she told me if I'm ever worried about roommate attempting suicide, I should call the non-emergency line and request a mental health trained officer.

A few months before I met her and moved in, roommate posted a suicide note on Facebook. One of her friends is a cop, so he called the local PD, who loving battery-rammed the door to get in and take her to the hospital. None of those cops were trained for dealing with people who had mental issues, so from what she can remember, they treated her like a violent offender instead of someone who had swallowed a ton of pills.

Arturia
Jan 24, 2017

Proteus Jones posted:

If we're talking about the Anaconda Malt Liquor logic chain, then I kind of do to.

The very same

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Yawgmoth posted:

I'm not gonna poo poo on the guy who is obviously in a panic from being attacked and confused by an entirely new and terrifying experience for going to someone he can trust and asking the internet for advice.

Yeah, the internet gives great advice, like:

quote:

Stay gone as long as you can, then make her get help.

and

quote:

If she's this worried about you cheating, I wonder if SHE'S cheating. A lot of times cheaters obsess over their partners cheating, either because they feel guilty or else they assume everyone cheats and they want to catch you first...

I’d say calling her family would be the first move after getting out of harm’s way and going from there, but a few years ago I called my dad because I was panicking about something that wasn’t actually happening (trazadone was reacting with my antidepressants) and he just proceeded to insult me and tell me that I sounded like ‘I was at the end of my rope and needed to be locked up’; which did the opposite of making me go to a doctor of the ER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

LadyPictureShow posted:

Yeah, the internet gives great advice, like:

and

I’d say calling her family would be the first move after getting out of harm’s way and going from there, but a few years ago I called my dad because I was panicking about something that wasn’t actually happening (trazadone was reacting with my antidepressants) and he just proceeded to insult me and tell me that I sounded like ‘I was at the end of my rope and needed to be locked up’; which did the opposite of making me go to a doctor of the ER.

nice