Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

LadyPictureShow posted:

I [18f] accidentally offended my friend [19m] and now he hates me
This is just God testing your devotion to becoming a nun.

God is also kinda bad at his job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

dudeness posted:

This is just God testing your devotion to becoming a nun.

God is also kinda bad at his job

Many are the nuns who were seduced from the path by a guy friend humping a body pillow with their picture taped to it.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Modern sex education should include a segment on identifying obvious and unrepentent fuckboys and why you shouldn't confuse them for a friend.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Miserable Maid posted:

Oh, ok. Yeah, that makes a lot more sense, that stuff is like 90% sugar

Wrong, it's actually just slightly weaker in alcohol content than Patron tequila. (35%)

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
At that point just get fortified wine by the box. It's like drinking raisins.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Taima posted:

Wrong, it's actually just slightly weaker in alcohol content than Patron tequila. (35%)

Tequila is mostly fermented sugars soooo

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Have some palette cleansing hate:

My MIL (f/50s) tried to give away by spare bed - a family war has broken out!

*EDIT: My MIL is 50 female and I am a 26 female. We've known each other since I've been 19.

quote:

I've posted this in /justnomil, but someone suggested I post here as I need some advice.

My MIL is a handful. There were times in the early days of my relationship that that her behaviour put my husband and I’s relationship on the line. That was before I realised she wasn’t going to change, but I could change to how I reacted to her. There are still times I feel I can no longer handle constant involvement, influence and judgement. I'm slowly learning that I’m entitled to stand my ground and not bow down to her unreasonable behaviour. I’m a very mild mannered person by nature who grew up as an only child, so standing up for myself -without feeling guilty for displeasing someone- is something I’m still learning.

Anyway, here’s a short story of what happened to me on Friday. It’s my far not the worst thing she’s done but it was the first time, in six years of putting up with her poo poo, I’ve properly stood up for myself.

I have a spare bedroom in my home. In this spare bedroom there is, like in most spare bedrooms, a bed. It’s an inherited antique oak bed (yeah, I get great inherited items!) which is probably worth quite a lot of money. My husband and I are just starting out in life with proper jobs and I was keeping it out of harm's way in the spare room for the day my husband and I buy our first house (hopefully next year). On Friday I got a call at work from my MIL. Our conversation went almost exactly like this:

MIL: “Oh Hello Elaine. Listen. My nephew is moving into a new house and doesn’t have a bed yet. So I was thinking, instead of him going out to buy one, why don’t you just give him your spare one? I’ve told him it’s a fantastic oak bed and that’s just what he wants.”

Me: “Well, it’s not really a spare bed, it’s the main feature in one of the few rooms in my home. It’s also inherited and I don’t want to give something that was gifted to me away to someone else.”

MIL: “I don’t understand, you never use it. And it’s not someone else, it’s FAMILY. It would be nice to help family out. That’s what family does”

Me: “Is he very poor? Could you not help him look up goodwill or Craigslist for a cheap bed?”

MIL: “No, he isn’t that poor. I just don’t understand if you don’t use something why you wouldn’t want to help family out. If you were moving into a new home and needed something, the family would get together to help you out. Where is your kindness?”

Me: “That bed isn’t a spare, it will get used eventually. It’s only in the spare room because I don’t want it getting nicks and scratched up in our tiny main room before we move in. If he needs something else, I can see what I can give, but my oak bed isn’t an option”

MIL: “sigh I can’t believe you are being so unkind and can’t give to FAMILY. I’ve already told him you’ll give him a bed, so what am I supposed to do now?”

At this point, for the first time in my life, I stood up for myself. Me: “Well, I can give to family. I can give you my power drill and you’ll have your own bed dismantled and assembled in his new house in no time. I’ll drop it off after work”

And I put the phone down. My MIL phoned my husband hysterically crying saying I was SO mean to her she can’t even go to work. My FIL is phoning asking what happened, why is his wife so upset. My husband is miffed with me that I was rude to his mom and that i’ve broke out world war three between us all. My MIL has manipulated FIL and husband into thinking I'm the unkind baddy and she was "just trying to help family out" and "one day nephew would likely help us out". How do I proceed? I think I have a point by saying she can't just give away my belongings without asking. Especially expensive to replace belongings. However, she is so stubborn she just sees me being unkind. How do I phrase in the nicest possible way that what she's done is completely unacceptable.

TL;DR; MIL promised her nephew my "spare" bed and I'm getting made out to be the baddy.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Xenocides posted:

Have some palette cleansing hate:

My MIL (f/50s) tried to give away by spare bed - a family war has broken out!

*EDIT: My MIL is 50 female and I am a 26 female. We've known each other since I've been 19.

Just divorce your husband be greatful you got such a straightforward test of loyalty. Next

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
please give me anything to talk about besides the fact that democrats are allowing millions of americans to be evicted from their homes

My Imaginary GF posted:

Belgian? Don't trust a country that surrenders to Germany rather than fight it out.

Belgians fought throughout both world wars, and the fact that they fought rather than folded in ww1 was a large reason Britain was able to join in too.

SMH

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

Defiance Industries posted:

Alcohol is not sugar even if it was derived from sugar. I am amazed that i have to explain that.

Milotic
Mar 4, 2009

9CL apologist
Slippery Tilde
My friend and housekeeper (68F) asked for a substantial loan. I (31F) said no. Any advice?

quote:

u/veenitia
My friend was my neighbor first for several years. I always hired maids, I work full-time and cleaning is my least favorite activity in my life.

One day, while we were having a friendly neighbor talk at the mailbox, she said she used to houseclean when I was talking about my maid service being late, and so we set up an arrangement where twice a week she would do light cleaning. At the time she asked $20/hr, now it's up to $35/hr because I believe in paying fairly so every once in a while I give a small hourly raise--she does a very good job, she's always on time, and I think in the four years she's been doing it she's literally missed maybe two days.

Since then, we have become friends. We talk about life, and she has done things like invite me to her family get togethers. When I went on a trip, she fed my pets for free (I ended up paying her, but she completely did it without asking for that, she just loves them--I just decided to give her an hour of pay a day for coming down to visit them daily). She says I am more like a kid/grandchild to her, and her entire family is very kind to me. She has a history of adopting "strays" (people, not animals) and at the dinner a few other people who were not blood related were there who felt similar toward her, so I don't think she's lying when she says how much I mean.

The one aspect in her life that I feel sucks is she's naively, and sweetly, a pushover for her sons. One is a heroin addict who is clean now, but spent many years using her and currently is drunk 24/7 so they swapped the dragon for booze. The other is a heroin addict as well, but relapses a lot. They are in their late 40s but literally take every dime she makes for rent, groceries, and more.

Today she approached me talking about how her kid was expecting a windfall and she showed me some documents. They definitely don't prove the kid is expecting a thing, without being too revealing it's sort of a disability scam-these children of hers are always doing stuff like this. However, she's apparently been paying their rent because she's been expecting them to get back on their feet any day now.

So she told me, she took out a $3k loan to pay for their rent etc and it's due Sept 1st. Obviously this is a weird timeline--loans from a bank etc wouldn't be like this.

She asked me if I could pay it all.

This is the FIRST time she's ever asked me for money. I felt incredibly uncomfortable and I managed a no, but I am anxious and in general feel so weird like I've let her down since $3k wouldn't be too bad for me to pay (I have zero debt and a nice savings). She handled it graciously, disappointed but she understood. She said she had no one else to ask and just thought maybe it was possible.

As for why she felt it was possible - over the years, my salary has gone from the original 35k it was to almost 250k. She is aware because I moved to a really nice apartment a year ago, and I also increased her rate when I got the latest new job because I felt it was fair. I almost feel like this is a repercussion from that, and part of what I mean by before I lived in a low income area; in their mind, I made it, so I'm a person to lean on. I don't want friendships to get like this. Other friends from this area have also asked for minor loans (one had a medical emergency and I footed a $250 bill for them before), so I am worried I have become a target/safe person to ask for help.

Anyway... how do I go back to normal after this? Asking for $3k seemed like such a big ask, and while she's been so kind about it, *I* feel guilty and *I* feel weird she even asked?

*TL;DR Friend/housekeeper asked for a $3k loan. I said no, but feel weird now and can't help but anxiously question the nature of our friendship. How do I move past it? I also feel bad for her because she is in debt because of her drug addicted sons.

RIP your cleaner

sixth and maimed
Mar 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

My Imaginary GF posted:

Belgian? Don't trust a country that surrenders to Germany rather than fight it out.

Yeah, because the tiny country created specifically to act as a buffer between two European military superpowers at that time should have repelled the overwhelming German forces by itself ... You might want to look into this whole WWI and WWII thing a bit more closely. :rolleyes:

Belgium in WWI
Belgium in WWII

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

Dear prudence tackling the big questions

quote:

Dear Prudence,
My boyfriend, Brett, and I are in our late 20s, and we live in a studio space at his parents’ house. We currently sleep in a “mega bed”—which is a brand-new, queen-size mattress his parents bought for him last year, shoved together with my cheap, full-size bed from college. When we put together the “mega bed,” I was in between apartments and thought it was temporary. A year later, it’s clear I’m not moving out anytime soon—and my side of “mega bed” sucks. My back hurts, I don’t sleep well, and it’s just not comfortable. Brett understands that my bed is much worse but refuses to let me sleep in his bed with him because he says he needs the space to sleep comfortably. I don’t want to spend the money on a new full-size mattress for myself because we hope to move out soon and won’t realistically be able to bring both mattresses with us.

I’ve offered to splurge on a king-size mattress for the two of us to share, but Brett feels guilty that his parents just bought him a new mattress and that he won’t be able to contribute financially to the new mattress (I have the savings, he doesn’t). Conversations end in frustration on both ends. I’ve started sleeping on the couch on the other side of the house. I feel bad wanting my boyfriend to grow up and get used to sleeping next to me, but if he can’t sleep comfortably, he has a valid point. … I just don’t know what to do and I’m tired.
—To Sleep or Not to Sleep

These people don't deserve mega bed

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Just get a new better single mattress if you need the mega bed? Or seek out Optimattress Prime.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Imagine being so poo poo at life that you can't figure out how to do "beds" and have to go on reddit to ask for aid

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

They could switch sides every so often.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

What kind of softboiled failson needs a whole goddamned bed for a good night's sleep

Milotic
Mar 4, 2009

9CL apologist
Slippery Tilde
Are Social Security Numbers meant to be private or something? I’m a filthy limey. I can see why they might want to be in charge of any bank accounts belonging to their 3 year old though. Why do you need a SSN though? Proof of ID or so the IRS know where to look if you’re squirrelling stuff away?

Wife [29] gave MIL [54] SSN for our daughter [3] without asking why and/or discussing it with me. My [28] MIL gave it to my BIL [26] to open a savings account for my daughter.

quote:

u/littlefro
Relationships:

Wife: My wife and I have been together for 10 years and married for 4 of them. We have two wonderful girls that are both under three. We tend to argue about how to raise the kids. I come from a stricter background.

Mother-In-Law: I have two MIL as my wife parents divorced and remarried. The MIL in this story is my favorite. We have a great relationship.

Brother-In-Law: My BIL has been going through a rough time in his life. Three months ago he called off his engagement and has been battling depression since. We have a decent relationship, but it could be better.

Today was my daughters birthday party and out of the blue my younger brother-in-law calls me and asks for my daughter’s social security number (SSN) to set up an account in her name with him being the custodian. I told him I wasn’t home and he said to have my wife give me the number and then give it to him, but not to tell my wife because it’s a surprised. I was torn on the idea. I decided to text him and say that my wife was too busy preparing for the birthday party and wouldn’t be able to do it today. I also told him just to put what he wanted to do in a card and him and I could go later this week to set it up.

He didn’t like that answer so he called his mom (my mother-in-law) to ask her for it. She ended up calling my wife. My MIL told my wife she needed my daughters SSN for a birthday surprise so my wife gave it to her. Without having a conversation about what it was for or talking with me.

My MIL passed the info to my BIL.

Here’s why I am upset: 1. Wife gave MIL our child’s SSN without discussing it together. 2. Wife gave MIL our child’s SSN without asking anymore questions. Just blindly gave it to her Mom. 3. MIL passed SSN to my BIL without asking us. 4. I feel the SSN should have never left our hands.

I did discuss with my wife that I was upset. She kept saying that it’s terrible that I don’t trust her and/or her family. Etc. she didn’t see anything wrong with it.

TL/DR: Wife gave MIL SSN for our daughter without asking why and/or discussing it with me. My MIL gave it to my BIL to open a savings account for my daughter. Am I unwarranted to feel upset that we didn’t discuss, and that my wife blindly gave the SSN away?

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅

Milotic posted:

Are Social Security Numbers meant to be private or something? I’m a filthy limey. I can see why they might want to be in charge of any bank accounts belonging to their 3 year old though. Why do you need a SSN though? Proof of ID or so the IRS know where to look if you’re squirrelling stuff away?

Wife [29] gave MIL [54] SSN for our daughter [3] without asking why and/or discussing it with me. My [28] MIL gave it to my BIL [26] to open a savings account for my daughter.
Well any basic identity theft is going to start with getting your SSN so in theory the fewer people that know yours the better. In reality by the time you hit 21 so many institutions of varying levels of security have it that you're not going to stop anyone that's a professional from getting it.

Still not a good idea to let just any old relative have it so you don't find out years later they have a credit card in your name.

Edit: I see on review I didn't really answer your question. Yeah Banks usually ask for that. So will credit cards and pretty much anything of that nature. It's basically your citizenship number.

Darkhold fucked around with this message at 12:11 on Aug 29, 2018

kru
Oct 5, 2003

Milotic posted:

Are Social Security Numbers meant to be private or something? I’m a filthy limey. I can see why they might want to be in charge of any bank accounts belonging to their 3 year old though. Why do you need a SSN though? Proof of ID or so the IRS

It's basically exactly the same as your National Insurance Number

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

So that 3 year old is like 50k in debt now, right? It'll be fun when they find out about BIL's addiction to whatever!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Milotic posted:

Haha, your BIL is gonna destroy your child's credit and ruin her life.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Miserable Maid posted:

Oh, ok. Yeah, that makes a lot more sense, that stuff is like 90% sugar

Regular Tequila has a real bite, not very enjoyable for your first drink I'd think

I really only drink vodka or a mix of vodka and scotch so any alcohol that is super sweet really throws me, it's like using gatorade as a mixer

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"

Admiral Ray posted:

Haha, your BIL is gonna destroy your child's credit and ruin her life.

Don't credit card company's usually ask things like where you work and how long you've been there, can you really open up a credit card and bill it to a baby!? :psyduck:
I hear about it happening, but I just don't understand how credit card company's do it. Of course it happens because in the end the banks will get their money, so its no skin off their nose how it happens.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

A Moose posted:

So that 3 year old is like 50k in debt now, right? It'll be fun when they find out about BIL's addiction to whatever!

How does any parent hear "I want to open a bank account with your newborn's details and manage it myself" and not immediately shut that poo poo right the gently caress down?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
That is actually a thing when you're saving for college in a 529. It has to be under the control of the person putting money into it, and it's better if that's not the parents because then they don't get penalized for it at college time. To set the kid up as the beneficiary, they need the kid's SSN. Extremely tl;dr

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Milotic posted:

Your wife and her family are terrible. Divorce and sue for full custody. Sue the Brother In Law for acting for a minor he's not the guardian of without a guardian's explicit permission. Also get her SSN changed.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Pick posted:

I really only drink vodka or a mix of vodka and scotch so any alcohol that is super sweet really throws me, it's like using gatorade as a mixer

I'm told gatorade is really good for hangovers.

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Shnag posted:

Don't credit card company's usually ask things like where you work and how long you've been there, can you really open up a credit card and bill it to a baby!? :psyduck:
I hear about it happening, but I just don't understand how credit card company's do it. Of course it happens because in the end the banks will get their money, so its no skin off their nose how it happens.

They lie on the application.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Anne Whateley posted:

That is actually a thing when you're saving for college in a 529. It has to be under the control of the person putting money into it, and it's better if that's not the parents because then they don't get penalized for it at college time. To set the kid up as the beneficiary, they need the kid's SSN. Extremely tl;dr

Okay, that's a very good idea, then.

Parents should check if it's a college savings account.

If not - then go nuclear.

Arturia
Jan 24, 2017

Can't stop clicking circles

alphabettitouretti posted:

Dear prudence tackling the big questions

These people don't deserve mega bed

New life goal. Make enough money to have a house large enough to push 4 queen beds together in a square to make...

THE QUAD BED

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Darkrenown posted:

Belgians fought throughout both world wars, and the fact that they fought rather than folded in ww1 was a large reason Britain was able to join in too.

SMH

Britain would've fought regardless of whether the Germans adhered to the Treaty of London.

Leopold was an absolute bastard. It was the government's role to determine whether to surrender, not the king's. A nation whose king can surrender the armed forces to the Germans is a perfidious nation that has no clear sense of self-identity.

Hell, half the Belgies are (Wal)'loons and the other half Flemish. If the dude was from Belgium, he's either a cheat, a hedonist, or somewhere inbetween.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Defiance Industries posted:

Literally all alcohol is fermented sugars, you dunce

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

My Imaginary GF posted:

Britain would've fought regardless of whether the Germans adhered to the Treaty of London.

Leopold was an absolute bastard. It was the government's role to determine whether to surrender, not the king's. A nation whose king can surrender the armed forces to the Germans is a perfidious nation that has no clear sense of self-identity.

Hell, half the Belgies are (Wal)'loons and the other half Flemish. If the dude was from Belgium, he's either a cheat, a hedonist, or somewhere inbetween.

the gently caress is this lol

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
My brother(17M) and I(20M) have not spoken in over a year and we sleep in the same room.

quote:

The title is shocking. I know. Where do I even begin?

So, my family has always been dysfunctional, unproductive and negative. Not a positive and healthy household. Everyone has something serious wrong with them. My younger brother and I never really clicked. I actually never truly connected with any of my siblings or parents. There isn't a loving family dynamic that most people strive for here. There never was.

Anyway, it all started about a year and a half ago when I noticed that my brother hardly initiates a conversation. I would always chalk it up to him being an introvert. But, I would always be the one that would start a dialogue. It wouldn't be a two way conversation because I would be doing most of the talking. My other siblings also noticed his behavior and accepted it. I was curious, very curious.

I thought an experiment was in order. I told my sister (19F) that I would completely stop initiating conversations with him and would wait for him to engage first. How long will it take? I asked myself as hours passed, days, and then weeks! This is when I started to worry a little. Why is he not speaking to me? That's when I overheard my sister and him talking about why he doesn't talk to our cousin. He said, "there isn't anything to say." No, there was no bad blood between them at all. Him and our cousin never argued or fought. He simply had nothing to say to my cousin. That was odd.

This realization was a real eye opener. His brain is wired in an extremely unusual way. I thought, "If he does not speak to me, it must be because he has nothing to say." Nahhh, that can't be. There had to have been some things he wanted to tell me over the weeks and months. Then it must have been him feeling awkward that so much time has passed without me speaking to him. Since I usually start a conversation, he must have been waiting. But, i'm his brother. Why would he feel the need to wait? We sleep in the same room!

I say this again. We never understood each other, but also never hated each other or anything like that. My experiment began with us on neutral ground. My only guess is that he has no interest in me at all. He never really has. That does not make me sad because my family was not built on love or compassion. Just survival I assume. I wouldn't be surprised if we never spoke again after moving out of our parents home.

I ask you Reddit, why has he not initiated a conversation after all this time? Why has he always been like this? What are your valuable thoughts?

TL;DR: Brother never initiates conversations. So I stopped initiating as an experiment to see how long it would take. Over a year later, he still hasn't initiated.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Haifisch posted:

My brother(17M) and I(20M) have not spoken in over a year and we sleep in the same room.

He's autistic, idiot

JaneError
Feb 4, 2016

how would i even breathe on the moon?
Two different posts by the same Weddingbee poster:

Unacceptable to not send thank you notes unless its Christmas or birthdays?

quote:

So who made up the rule that its rude and tacky to not send out thank you notes for gifts unless its Christmas or a birthday? Nothing wrong with thank you notes, but you shouldn’t give something just to get a note for your personal self gratification. You give because you want to and a thank you note is a nice gesture but to be ugly because you dont get a card you’re going throw into the trash can after reading it to feed your ego is disgusting. People in this world need to get over theirselves already. Dont give a gift if it’s only for your selfish ego. Give in Hope’s it brings someone else happiness and leave it at that.

End of rant. Yes we sent thank yous, but I’ve read some nasty comments on the topic and holy geez people need more important things to worry about. Sad world we live in.

Photographer not posting a single one if our photos on social media.

quote:

I know what my replies will consist of…”she probably didnt feel that any of them fit her style enough to be showcased on her social media” “the venue wasn’t her style” “the lighting wasn’t good enough at the venue”

Sorry but if any or all of those are true then I want my money back. Out of 1,000 photos and not one had good enough lighting or the style the photographer is known for? That’s what I paid for!! I paid over 3,000 dollars for her talent, her style. And not one of them fit the bill?

We definitely are not fat or ugly as some others have stated reasons for not posting. Which is the saddest excuse I’ve ever heard.

Your clients spent a lot of money with you and you got to know each other during engagement photos and an entire day and night of the most important day of their lives. Why wouldnt you want to post a photo and something nice to say? If your work was that bad you should probably give them a refund and work on your skills before doing any more weddings.

I find it incredibly rude and I’m embarrassed for them if they have to deliver photos that they think are that bad that they charged insane amounts of money to take when they dont have the talent they advertise. I’d say they are posting only a few photos they got lucky with and then mislead clients into paying large sums of money thinking they’ll get the same work when 85% of their work doesn’t live up to what they show.

Save your money ladies.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Why in the world would anybody care if a photographer uses your pictures for their Facebook page? Weddings bring out the worst in people.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Haifisch posted:

your parents probably don't love you either. go find someone who can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE

Blade Runner posted:

He's autistic, idiot

They both are