Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

Groovelord Neato posted:

npr has been taken over by the koches so not a great example.

i think it's more of a reference to the fresh air vocal fry voice esthetic of most of npr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Morphix posted:

i think it's more of a reference to the fresh air vocal fry voice esthetic of most of npr

exactly this. NPR is hard to listen to (vocal fry) but still really popular.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I saw a great tweet once: "welcome to this American Life, I'm Ira Glass, and I have a cold."

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Morphix posted:

yeah it's bad.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Hey that Koch NPR thing is fake news, can't tell if you're being sarcastic but yeah

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

yeah it's wgbh not npr.

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Looks like the Westboro Baptist Church is protesting Joe’s upcoming Kansas City show lol

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

More Primus For Fucks Sake.
GOD HATES CARBOHYDRATES

Necrosaro
Dec 31, 2008

A Necrosaro Appears!
Fun Shoe
Joe Rogan Experience #1153 - Macaulay Culkin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyb1xz7waY8

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Malaria posted:

he's got too much neuropathy to be in the 4 stroke gang

hi friend, you don't have PMs and this is your last post on SA, can you like discord me or something about putting the bajillion p99 pps Jody gave you to better use than nothing at all? thanks pal, i'm zodium number 1142, I also have an internets gaming email which is my username at gmail :c00l:

ok I'm truly very sorry about this interruption friends, please carry on with discussing whatever a Joe Rogan is

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Zodium posted:

hi friend, you don't have PMs and this is your last post on SA, can you like discord me or something about putting the bajillion p99 pps Jody gave you to better use than nothing at all? thanks pal, i'm zodium number 1142, I also have an internets gaming email which is my username at gmail :c00l:

ok I'm truly very sorry about this interruption friends, please carry on with discussing whatever a Joe Rogan is

prepare for dick pics coming your way

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
help i want some everquest internet money i lost to some randoms that i can only contact by posting in a forum thread for a shaved reactionary chimp with a microphone

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Zodium posted:

What are you, some kind of fuckin momo?

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Apprentice Dick posted:

What are you, some kind of fuckin momo?

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

Zodium posted:

no thanks

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

Zodium posted:

Have you tried dmt man? It might help you with whatever

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Was nobody here stoked that Joe basically has Henry Rollins rant for a close to 3 hours on his latest show? I mean he's basically the polar opposite to all the dudes you're all ragging on him for having on his podcast

I totally forgot Rollins was a workaholic and still does spoken word everywhere still and was happy he had a special of Showcase. I could listen to that man's stories until the heat death of the sun.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

AndyElusive posted:

Was nobody here stoked that Joe basically has Henry Rollins rant for a close to 3 hours on his latest show? I mean he's basically the polar opposite to all the dudes you're all ragging on him for having on his podcast

I totally forgot Rollins was a workaholic and still does spoken word everywhere still and was happy he had a special of Showcase. I could listen to that man's stories until the heat death of the sun.

henry rollins podcast is great too have you seen the showtime special

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I'm at the 90 minute mark with Chuck Palahniuk, and so far it's been pretty good, but the water on the table is starting to vibrate because Tyrannosaurus SJWs are closing in again. Ah now it's a take on capitalism and Occupy Wall Street. Burning Man? What.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Two poster children for TRT.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

*puffy faced burnt tells broprah i'm not really drinking right now*
*bullshit detector stays silent, is broken*

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlZ7kBmox50

lmao this is pretty much the only way i watch rogan nowadays

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

bango skank posted:

The edited clips people do with Peterson are hilarious.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

*watches Bert kreischer special*
*gets kicked out of bowling alley for taking shirt off*

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

I miss the 2010 era podcast when no one had found it and it wasn't main stream. I also miss the 2013 era podcast as it was starting to get a bit more momentum, and no one still really didn't know it existed. Now everyone is a woke boy and owns a chimp kettlebell

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

toggle posted:

I miss the 2010 era podcast when no one had found it and it wasn't main stream. I also miss the 2013 era podcast as it was starting to get a bit more momentum, and no one still really didn't know it existed. Now everyone is a woke boy and owns a chimp kettlebell

Excuse you, I went Star Wars kettle bell and Captain America bumper plate.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

audrey selling an ounce of african tea for 20 bucks shipped is perfect

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
I liked it best like 2010-2012 until Peters Duesberg was on with Brian Callen the ADHD doofus.

sweet_jones
Jan 1, 2007

I liked it best when each episode started with Joe hawking fleshlights. "C'mon, you know you're gonna jack off- do it with a fleshlight!"

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

An Apple A Gay posted:

audrey selling an ounce of african tea for 20 bucks shipped is perfect

Hearing Joe speak about anything shows taking onnit products everyday and high octane coffee clearly does nothing lol.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
at least a fleshlight would get you off better than his dumb brain pills that they say make you smart

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

I always watch the Youtube version, so I never get any of the ads. Hmm. You probably get the choice of using the Google Ad Network, or do nothing at all.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

the show turned when he did that sci fi big foot poo poo with duncan, peak jre is #119 with jan irvin

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

An Apple A Gay posted:

the show turned when he did that sci fi big foot poo poo with duncan, peak jre is #119 with jan irvin

Does anyone have the gif from this show where it’s joe making 4 separate surprised faces

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
whys this dumb bitch on

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

barkbell posted:

whys this dumb bitch on

Gotta give them thirsty Jorp fans their hog yanking ammo.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Slotducks posted:

Gotta give them thirsty Jorp fans their hog yanking ammo.

haha remember war machine got a blowjob waiting in the car and he posted the studio address on his car's dash

frenton
Aug 15, 2005

devil soup

bango skank posted:

This is seriously the funniest JRE edit I've seen. There's way too many funny edits to highlight but I really love:

Peterson: Look, I want you guys to bankroll me. I'm going to do 15 lectures on Harry Potter and I'm going to try and attract young men.

Rogan: You are misrepresenting--

Ryan: It's. poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiger_Soze
Feb 1, 2005

barkbell posted:

whys this dumb bitch on

Are you talking about jordan petersons daughter or the Instagram model who gave up everything to be a spear fisher?