Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there be a poll?
This poll is closed.
Yes 125 49.02%
No 130 50.98%
Total: 255 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

AnoHito posted:

Did you get out of bed?

I'm working on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Does anyone else feel like being bi makes you feel weird inside

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

B/c sometimes I'm like "do I really want to gently caress everyone or do I just think I want to do that" and I don't know the answer

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

if you want to gently caress everyone you should maybe heighten your standards a bit

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Well I meant wrt gender. They still have to be pretty

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

VostokProgram posted:

Does anyone else feel like being bi makes you feel weird inside
A little at the beginning? Like, I remember watching a Bill Burr stand-up special where he explains how guys sometimes drop dead at 50 because of toxic masculinity and such (I'm fairly certain he used a different term). For the most part in the last 3 years I've just come to accept that time is limited and that stuff you like / the way you carry yourself shouldn't make you feel weird. Hell, I think most people that come to see my death metal band's shows have accepted that there's gonna be a "slim Dino-Cazares-looking" 6'2'' motherfucker wearing a kilt and playing a baritone 7-string guitar and dancing a-la Ian Curtis.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Wark Say posted:

A little at the beginning? Like, I remember watching a Bill Burr stand-up special where he explains how guys sometimes drop dead at 50 because of toxic masculinity and such (I'm fairly certain he used a different term). For the most part in the last 3 years I've just come to accept that time is limited and that stuff you like / the way you carry yourself shouldn't make you feel weird. Hell, I think most people that come to see my death metal band's shows have accepted that there's gonna be a "slim Dino-Cazares-looking" 6'2'' motherfucker wearing a kilt and playing a baritone 7-string guitar and dancing a-la Ian Curtis.

Can I come see your band

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
And as always, if you want to talk, there's this here thread, there's the Private Message function and there's even the discord. I decided to take esteemed goon Koalas March's advice and actively help people. :)

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

VostokProgram posted:

Can I come see your band
If you ever come to Monterrey (México), sure! Ever since April, we've been playing at least 3 times a month and we rehearse almost every Friday.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Do you have a discord account

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

I'm Vostok#5064 if anyone wants to befriend me

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
The Friends of Haruhi

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Im gonna actually get out of bed. Lying here thinking about how all my friends hate me is just making me sad

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Wark, Say?#1186

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
:sever:

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Expect My Mom posted:

someone really needs to stop me from preordering dragon quest 11...........big fan of that slime.....

Do it. Pull the trigger!!!

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Wish me luck in completing the Trails in the Sky trilogy before DQ11 arrives at my door

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I've been waiting for a new console Dragon Quest for ages...as a professional rpg liker I can tell it's gonna be incredible.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Expect My Mom posted:

someone really needs to stop me from preordering dragon quest 11...........big fan of that slime.....

What? Do it. Im buying it day one. Lets post about it.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

DoubleDonut posted:

Wish me luck in completing the Trails in the Sky trilogy before DQ11 arrives at my door
Ganbare!

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Srice posted:

I've been waiting for a new console Dragon Quest for ages...as a professional rpg liker I can tell it's gonna be incredible.

I liked 9 a lot more than most ppl did but Im very glad 11 isnt much like it

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Why is coffee so good? Even the free cafeteria coffee at work.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

In case dog reads this thread: do u want me to stop using your Netflix account

content
Feb 13, 2014

DoubleDonut posted:

I really wish it'd come out today just so I could binge it all weekend. Oh well. Guess I'll just rip through this Zone of Enders collection before it arrives.

sinky
Feb 22, 2011

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/paxiti/status/1035511366629568512

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Hell yea

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
too many good pages from this chapter

hostess with the Moltres
May 15, 2013
Does humble let me buy things for gog? Cause that’s where I got the first trails and it would be nice to have them all in one place.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

DoubleDonut posted:

too many good pages from this chapter

Fear failure with every fiber of your being.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

chumbler posted:

Why is coffee so good? Even the free cafeteria coffee at work.

Society would probably collapse if coffee disappeared overnight.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Srice posted:

I'm going to download the real OST day 1 on the PC release, that's true power.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

:same:

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Srice posted:

Do it. Pull the trigger!!!

Meme Emulator posted:

What? Do it. Im buying it day one. Lets post about it.
alright hell yeah gamers

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Hi ibram

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

As much as I want the PC version for that + better load times, I'm probably gonna settle for PS4 because I can just put it to sleep if I'm in the middle of a dungeon and I gotta stop playing.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I only have one screen so I need to mess about with the cables whenever I want to play my PS4 so PC is easier for me

Also Cheat Engine

Also I'm playing CS3 right now anyway, so I can wait for any potential PC fixes or music mods or whatever

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

anybody read any night falls?

its a thriller about a guy trying to avenge a murder in his family but the twist is hes a dream warrior elm street style.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

its got a neat slow pace and high tension but i dunno if i like it yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

this scenes a good one though