Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Khablam: the sound one hears when inflicted with a traumatic brain injury.

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Theophany posted:

Khablam: the sound one hears when inflicted with an irreversible traumatic brain injury.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

The halo would have protected us from Khablam.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

I'm the text at :23s

mods: make this video the thread title and replace the entire OP with it.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
McLaren rehired Pat Fry.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Just lol if you actually think MotoGP is poo poo you clearly haven't watched a race this yesr

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
Holy loving kill yourself Vettel

Fraudbadsemen Buttsmell posted:

I'm not particularly happy with the way Ferrari managed things on Saturday. It should've been me starting from pole position. For me, it's clear: I have to race three cars, including my teammate.

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/20539/vettel-unhappy-with-raikkonen-i-m-racing-3-cars-.html

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

1500quidporsche posted:

Just lol if you actually think MotoGP is poo poo you clearly haven't watched a race this yesr

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Big Jorge Lorenzo is good and it's a tragedy he's leaving Ducati.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

:lol: maybe focus on not getting yourself punted off the track on the first lap or spinning off from the lead or otherwise melting down without assistance

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what more he wants the entire loving team is backing you you loving moron, maybe if you didnt crash in germany, didnt gently caress up your tyres in baku, didnt crash into hamilton and bottas in the first corner you might have 150 points more you loving idiot, gently caress off.

the only time that ferrari hosed up vettel was china last year when they should have told kimi to move the gently caress out

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Sep 4, 2018

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Let's get back to the topic at hand which is that MotoGP is a ponzi scheme and a fraud organization set up to promote extremely illegal Spanish doping.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Let's get back to the topic at hand which is that MotoGP is a ponzi scheme and a fraud organization set up to promote extremely illegal Spanish doping.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

I like the also dismissive dig at the rest of the field. He's racing 3 cars, the rest don't count.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
That's about the only thing he's right about

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
He was racing about 15 cars on Sunday

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

HJB posted:

He was racing about 15 cars on Sunday

walking by them is a better way of putting it.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
It owns how the consummate #2 driver, who has done whatever the team wants for years and was legitimately quicker in qualifying, lost his best chance at his first win in like 5 years because the moron #1 driver can not stop driving like dogshit and left him to fight solo against two cars almost all race.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

It owns how the consummate #2 driver, who has done whatever the team wants for years and was legitimately quicker in qualifying, lost his best chance at his first win in like 5 years because the moron #1 driver can not stop driving like dogshit and left him to fight solo against two cars almost all race.

No you see Kimi should have move before the first corner because aparently Vettel is a loving idiot

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Feels Villeneuve posted:

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Watched the highlights... seemed like a decent first half of a race? The wrong driver was murdered in the Vettel/Hamilton crash, but I guess as long as one of them is crying it's still a win. Kimi looked like he was actually having fun out there, they should bump him up to #1 driver. How did Hamilton put such a huge gap in by the end of the race?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Kimis tyres died

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

CratSock posted:

Watched the highlights... seemed like a decent first half of a race? The wrong driver was murdered in the Vettel/Hamilton crash, but I guess as long as one of them is crying it's still a win. Kimi looked like he was actually having fun out there, they should bump him up to #1 driver. How did Hamilton put such a huge gap in by the end of the race?

Instead they're bumping him up to retired

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

WELCOME HOME PAT FRY

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

Kimis tyres died

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
there was no vettle/hamilton crash or incident

vettle crashed becuase hes a shitapple ham did nothing out of the ordinary

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Like Nico said on air, Vettel really could have/should have been given a penalty for hitting Hamilton. He throws a fit whenever someone gets around him.

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

CratSock posted:

How did Hamilton put such a huge gap in by the end of the race?

Because he's blessed as gently caress

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Brainwrong posted:

Because he's blessed as gently caress

F1 2018: Blessed as gently caress

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K

GramCracker posted:

F1 2018: Blessed as gently caress

That sounds like a track from his upcoming album

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:

Dubs posted:

there was no vettle/hamilton crash or incident

vettle crashed becuase hes a shitapple ham did nothing out of the ordinary

Vettel expected Kimi to move over to block Hamilton, thereby allowing him to pass Kimi in the process, and lead home a Ferrari 1-2. Kimi instead obeyed basic laws of physics and aerodynamics, and by the time Vettel realised this and tried to block Lewis himself, it was waaaaay too late

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Lewis brutally punted off poor Sebastian on purpose and should be jailed.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Feels what's your opinion on Vostoks? Thinking of picking up an Amphibia

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Lewis brutally punted off poor Sebastian on purpose and should be jailed.

I saw it as an aggressive German attempting to occupy a piece of land under the control of the British. Only to be turned away by supreme Great British force.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

1500quidporsche posted:

Feels what's your opinion on Vostoks? Thinking of picking up an Amphibia

If a cheapo Seiko diver is a little too boring they're fun if you want more personality. Personally I think they'd be too much of an affectation if I bought one

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I currently wear a F91w daily so I'm looking for some sort of middle ground between absolutely no loving personality in my watch and looking somewhat interesting.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

1500quidporsche posted:

I currently wear a F91w daily so I'm looking for some sort of middle ground between absolutely no loving personality in my watch and looking somewhat interesting.

I like the Seiko 5 diver with the Pepsi bezel imo https://www.ebay.com/p/Seiko-Submariner-SNZF15K1-Wrist-Watch-for-Men/144451184

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Fuuuck I might go for that. Seikos are always like 95% there in terms of looks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Brainwrong posted:

That sounds like a track from his upcoming album

A Goldie Lookin Chain collaboration