Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Cursed album cover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

B-Rock452 posted:

I dont understand how they even allow tasers on kids as young as seven and I am literally part of team helping implement a use of force training policy for municipal departments in my state. I can't even come up with a scenario in which its appropriate.

They only do it if the suspect is a minority. I don't think the problem is the policy.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

:science:

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

*holds nose*
girl never try flushin a snake for real

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Holy poo poo this just hit me, they're setting up "Clean Werhmacht" bullshit but for Trump admin

"Oh yeah we totally opposed Hitler from the inside! You just didn't get to see it."

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

Flavius Aetass posted:

can someone please explain the type of brain that thinks this is a clever line? the fact that they are so popular is loving me up

Rats == Snakes

made boom boom please change me etc

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1037452132872413184

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

i call em Corn Eyed Butt Rats

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

brugroffil posted:

Holy poo poo this just hit me, they're setting up "Clean Werhmacht" bullshit but for Trump admin

"Oh yeah we totally opposed Hitler from the inside! You just didn't get to see it."

well, gently caress

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

automatic 6-month paid vacation and promotion

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

hes right

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/Fahrenthold/status/1037694009391677440

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

brugroffil posted:

:hai: x 1000

This is their ersatz operation valkeryine

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

congressional hearings got him shook

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

old.flv posted:

Cursed album cover

lamo.....Meet The Dweebles

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

B-Rock452 posted:

I dont understand how they even allow tasers on kids as young as seven and I am literally part of team helping implement a use of force training policy for municipal departments in my state. I can't even come up with a scenario in which its appropriate.

it's because the pigs are murderous, cowardly fascists, op

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

was totally him lol

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

pathetic little tramp posted:

congressional hearings got him shook

Who is this for

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Flavius Aetass posted:

can someone please explain the type of brain that thinks this is a clever line? the fact that they are so popular is loving me up

they arent really popular its that rich chuds will throw all their weight and money behind anyone that will fall in line with their lovely beliefs. it doesnt matter if youre a true believer or you just want in on the grift. youll be propped up to give the illusion that people outside of the fringe actually care about you.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Okay so let’s be honest, who DIDN’T see “the entirety of Trump’s income is falsified” coming

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

going to?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

brugroffil posted:

kinda like how the guy who set the bomb off in hitler's bunker was mad about hitler betraying nazi idealism

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

mormonpartyboat posted:

kinda like how the guy who set the bomb off in hitler's bunker was mad about hitler betraying nazi idealism

I thought he was just mad the nazis made them lose

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

love2show minors in press releases

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

lifestyles of the rich and the famous
they're always complaining
always complaining

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Bearjew posted:

why not just call them the deep state rats then

My friends call me whiskers bc I'm sneaky like a snake

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!
human sacrifice, rats and snakes living together, mass hysteria

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

On the one hand, cropping is not what most people are going to assume when they read "editing photos to make the crowd look bigger."

On the other hand, lol @ we're never going to see that picture of his inauguration without the picture of Obama's next to it. It's going to be the last thing he thinks about before he dies.

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

there’s deffo a “hitler didn’t kill enough Jews” wing of the Republican Party

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Flavius Aetass posted:

At least half of all grifter audiences are smoke and mirrors. They are not popular, you are just being bombarded by their presence.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

wow we got him

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

is epic

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I love that sometime in 2015 some editor at WaPo told David Fahrenthold "Why don't you poke around Trump's financials a little bit," and he's been tweeting out like, 2–3 obvious crimes a week ever since.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

NofrikinfuN posted:

At least half of all grifter audiences are smoke and mirrors. They are not popular, you are just being bombarded by their presence.

The chud grifters are all like 100% genuinely popular in the dwindling and irrelevant rural areas that still get two senators lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/Hustle_Scholar/status/1037672388937310208

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/markknoller/status/1037695431717871616

just vote him in already you nerds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!

Flavius Aetass posted:

• Locked thread