Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

me your dad posted:

Metallica covering When Doves Cry is legit one of the worst things I've ever heard. It sounds like one of those old 'Creed Shreds' videos.

It's so loving bad I just can't even believe they thought this was a good idea.

This just makes me sad that we don't have a Metallica cover by Prince because that would loving rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron Von Ghoulosh
Dec 16, 2005

There was a time when I fed from golden chalices,
but now...

Now, I feed as
an old man pees.

Omnikin posted:

The Ocean dropped a new single today. Extremely my poo poo and I'm really excited for the full length

Given Pelagial a few years back and the single for the new album, this is a buy.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
Anyone else wear headphones in public and occasionally lose all semblance of self-awareness?

Was in Walgreen's this afternoon when that last third of Vader's "The Calling" hits. Such riffage! I started wilding out in front of the cooler before a very serious look from a sales associate cooled my jets.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

MikeCrotch posted:

This just makes me sad that we don't have a Metallica cover by Prince because that would loving rule

But what song would he have covered?!

Who gives a poo poo it would have been amazing.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

C2C - 2.0 posted:

Anyone else wear headphones in public and occasionally lose all semblance of self-awareness?

Was in Walgreen's this afternoon when that last third of Vader's "The Calling" hits. Such riffage! I started wilding out in front of the cooler before a very serious look from a sales associate cooled my jets.

lol if you care about randos seeing you headbang

I got a thumbs up from a random middle aged woman next to me in traffic because I was singing along to "Fuckin' An Animal" by Gwar.

I got the dirtiest look from this other lady once like she was absolutely horrified by the evil sounds coming from my speakers, but as my colleague said when I told him this story, it's none of her loving business.

To be fair, it was probably something pretty evil-sounding like Cerebral Bore or Aborted. Death metal makes excellent driving music.

venus de lmao fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Sep 6, 2018

saviro
Apr 28, 2005
the revenge of the peruvian

C2C - 2.0 posted:

are you all this autistic? this is why I keep my musical tastes to myself most of the time. because of you

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

i can’t loving believe people have fun!!!!!!

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

saviro posted:

are you all this autistic? this is why I keep my musical tastes to myself most of the time. because of you

Getting really into music: the most autistic thing

Count me in as someone who enjoys the new Pig Destroyer. It’s definitely not a grind album and it’s their second worst full length, but it’s still good.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

MikeCrotch posted:

He would loving crush a lot of their more "check out this solo, guys!" material. The dude could loving play.

gently caress, now I wanna see him play "One". On a piano.

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

C2C - 2.0 posted:

hell, i didn't have any to begin with

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

El Gallinero Gros posted:

He would loving crush a lot of their more "check out this solo, guys!" material. The dude could loving play.

gently caress, now I wanna see him play "One". On a piano.

gently caress you for making me imagine this. Now I'm sad I'll never hear this.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
Man Evilfeast are really loving good, eh

Baron Von Ghoulosh
Dec 16, 2005

but now...

Now, I feed as
an old man pees.

C2C - 2.0 posted:

On the subway today, a man came up to me to start a conversation. He made small talk, a lonely man talking about the weather and other things. I tried to be pleasant and accommodating, but my head hurt from his banality. I almost didn't notice it had happened, but I suddenly threw up all over him. He was not pleased, and I asked him if he liked Bolt Thrower.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

joylessdivision posted:

But what song would he have covered?!

Who gives a poo poo it would have been amazing.

Fade to Black Purple

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

This is gonna be a really stupid post, but can anyone identify the bands in this (dumb) meme?

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

I really like that their watermark is perfectly inverted on both sides of the bottom panel so you can't read half of it.

Frank Caskelot
Jan 31, 2009

Kvlt! posted:

This is gonna be a really stupid post, but can anyone identify the bands in this (dumb) meme?

What I can make out is Incinerate, Human Mincer and Mortician. The one on the top I have no idea.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

Frank Caskelot posted:

What I can make out is Incinerate, Human Mincer and Mortician. The one on the top I have no idea.

Putridity. The other three are correct.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

Thanks everyone!

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
I found some cool boys for you guys to listen to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSY__0UD9aw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvtHi67maC8

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Kvlt! posted:

web of rice
humdinger
(((dr. ticia)))
thrice

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

More Primus For Fucks Sake.
New behemoth video has a woman getting attacked by a wolf, it’s pretty bad.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

The song is pretty tight tho

TheScuta 6.66
May 10, 2005
Don't rip me off.

Baron Von Ghoulosh posted:

On the subway today, a man came up to me to start a conversation. He made small talk, a lonely man talking about the weather and other things. I tried to be pleasant and accommodating, but my head hurt from his banality. I almost didn't notice it had happened, but I suddenly threw up all over him. He was not pleased, and I asked him if he liked Bolt Thrower.

Se7en lol

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Less Claypool posted:

New behemoth video has a woman getting attacked by a wolf, it’s pretty bad.

isn't that like every behemoth video

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

The Muppets On PCP posted:

One of them has a woman just sort of existing near a snake

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

Baron Von Ghoulosh posted:

Given Pelagial a few years back and the single for the new album, this is a buy.

Do they include instrumental only tracks for all of their albums? It was the only way I could listen to Pelagial

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

More Primus For Fucks Sake.

The Muppets On PCP posted:

They have become very obsessed with canines. I assume they know someone who owns a wolf and are like yeah we can use this.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
new pig destroyer does, indeed, rule

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Listening to the Omnium Gatherum new album on repeat and Frontline is super good and...I love songs in 3 so, so much, always have. Anything but 4/4. Anything.

What's some good stuff in 3/4, 5/4, 7/8, whatever?

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

silvergoose posted:

Listening to the Omnium Gatherum new album on repeat and Frontline is super good and...I love songs in 3 so, so much, always have. Anything but 4/4. Anything.

What's some good stuff in 3/4, 5/4, 7/8, whatever?

I always find that Cattle Decapitation scratches the "weird time signature" itch for me

Baron Von Ghoulosh
Dec 16, 2005

but now...

Now, I feed as
an old man pees.

owl_pellet posted:

Do they include instrumental only tracks for all of their albums? It was the only way I could listen to Pelagial

Nope, but the new one does too!

NarkyBark
Dec 7, 2003

one funky chicken
New Cryptopsy and Arsis singles today as well

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

NarkyBark posted:

New Cryptopsy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG264kpxUsA

Jesus, Flo is a loving beast.

quote:

and Arsis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnm8hHyLoLc

:black101:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
omg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBAXZto7uVc

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

incredible

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
man, this is extremely my poo poo

https://archaeobeast.bandcamp.com/album/manifesting-the-antichrist

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

This is...most excellent.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

too try hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
Just finished listening to the new full length from Infernal Coil. It's not officially out yet, but I got a copy at a show they played last Thursday. It rips.
https://infernalcoil.bandcamp.com/album/within-a-world-forgotten