Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

So I am..uhh terrified that the Bucs are gonna torch the Panthers if they keep playing like this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Bucs have ridiculous weapons, I don’t know if they can repeat today but the potential is always there.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

waah posted:

So I am..uhh terrified that the Bucs are gonna torch the Panthers if they keep playing like this?

I'm sure this is sustainable and not a weird week 1 result. The Bucs haven't lost in week 1 in the Koetter era, look where that's got them.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

marioinblack posted:

I'm a little late on this, but holy poo poo Bucs. Don't want to overreact to hard, but the Bucs are certainly winning the Super Bowl this season.

Bucs/Jags Superbowl, and watch the NFL poo poo themselves.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

waah posted:

Panthers defensive line is great still but our offensive line... so probably.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
The Bucs legitimately have 3 good to very good wideouts, another good slot receiver, two quality receiving tight ends, a solid running back and a good Oline.

If their QB can be accurate the offense will be very good.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Flikken posted:

The Browns Tied.

I watched the game in a central PA Steelers Bar. I am very happy, don't @ me!

If I had fresh squeezed yinzer tears I'd be happy to.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

BlindSite posted:

Panthers defensive line is great still but our offensive line... so probably.

Saints biggest issue on defense was they couldn’t get any pressure at all on the QB, which will not be a problem for the Panthers.

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

Its Rinaldo posted:

^^^^ Don’t look at th d lines for the next few games :stonk:

Seahawks were bad and Pete should feel bad

Strap in my man. Gonna be a long one this year for us.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

Nathan Peterman vs. Football was just the vomit icing on the poo poo sundae.
Even so, he played obscenely poorly. What is he doing on a roster? Then again, there’s like half a dozen players like that on our offense. At least. Who are they going to scapegoat this time?

We have to let our coach "watch the tape" to somehow be able to divine who the scapegoat was.

seriously for mcd to not say the words:
"Bills mafia my name is Sean Mcdiddlydongdermott and I hosed up really badly today I would like to take this time before I am hanged in public to name Josh Allen the starter of the team."

for him NOT to do that is even worse than the loss.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

pasaluki posted:

We have to let our coach "watch the tape" to somehow be able to divine who the scapegoat was.

seriously for mcd to not say the words:
"Bills mafia my name is Sean Mcdiddlydongdermott and I hosed up really badly today I would like to take this time before I am hanged in public to name Josh Allen the starter of the team."

for him NOT to do that is even worse than the loss.

How long will the Josh Allen Experience last in Buffalo before people turn on him to?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Ches Neckbeard posted:

If I had fresh squeezed yinzer tears I'd be happy to.

One very vocal Yinzer was mad that I celebrated a turnover when we were down 7-0, he just got worse as the game went along.

When Gordon got his TD, I did stand up, turn around and point to the 12 on my Jersey then sit back down. gently caress it I was happy.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Hell yeah, gently caress the seahawks, every one.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Donte Jackson is real good y’all.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
"I vow wherever you go, I go. You ride, I ride. You fight, I fight. And if you ever die on me Joshua Allen I’ma gonna die witchu.”

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Yup, this season is done

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
The Bills were more horrible than the Ravens were good. Unfortunately we're set up for a loss next week getting to be the first real Thursday Night Road Team.

I think we are better than last year for sure but that it won't necessarily reflect in our record. I think we will be around .500. We have 5 of the next 7 (including 3 in a row with no bye!) on the road which is super annoying. Schedule looks very tough.

If we can somehow beat Cincinnati(unlikely) I think we will contend for the division. Right now I think the Bengals will take it.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
So is Rodgers dead again?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

axeil posted:

The o-line is

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

axeil posted:

yup

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Smdh at the people in this forum who predict the Steelers demise every single year. Why do you do that yourselves?

TJ Watt had 11 tackles, 2 passes defensed, 4 sacks and a blocked FG today. Hope y'all have good RTs

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
The Browns dont and they couldn't beat them lmao

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Smdh at the people in this forum who predict the Steelers demise every single year. Why do you do that yourselves?

TJ Watt had 11 tackles, 2 passes defensed, 4 sacks and a blocked FG today. Hope y'all have good RTs

Cleveland's O-Line is...........suspect.

But he had a hell of a game. A lot of players did.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
TJ Watt was ear marked for DRotY after Week1 last year but then he had to play Not Browns :shrug:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

iospace posted:

The o-line is

wowza

this is gonna be another weird nfl season isn't it

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
wrong thread

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

axeil posted:

Gotta think so's McCarthy's long-term future in GB

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Spoeank posted:

The Browns dont and they couldn't beat them lmao

It's cool that y'all don't think that team is any good. Maybe they're not, but no one on the Browns looked like they have no plans to go 0-16 this year. Myles Garrett wrecked the Steelers pass game, and their rookie corner Ward is this year's Lattimore. So say what you want about the Steelers being bad, it's week 1

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

I completely missed football today, but I heard the Browns did the most Browns thing. What happened what did I miss

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The likable Rodgers keeps getting hurt but Brady's soulless evil will last forever.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

FAT BATMAN posted:

I completely missed football today, but I heard the Browns did the most Browns thing. What happened what did I miss

Myles Garrett is a loving monster
Ward looked legit and picked Ben twice
Defense generally looked good

Offense was still bad

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

FAT BATMAN posted:

Broke their losing streak, winless streak still ongoing

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Chilichimp posted:

Hell yeah, gently caress the seahawks, every one.

Rude!

Enjoy watching Julio become Megatron 2.0, fading away into despair!

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Browns for 2019: 1st pick is an LT, then work on offense side of the ball.

I think one more good defensive player would make our D one of the biggest and boldest and bestest. Give the league some good D.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Dislocated ankle and an associated fracture for Delanie Walker. He’s done for the year.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
NO

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

it's always super surprising to me how coaches put so much work into a football game but still manage to gently caress up basic clock management. houston could have had a full minute inside the red zone at the end of the game if they had just hustled a little bit and not called run plays with 1:30 left

is there some non-obvious reason that it's difficult or are all coaches just dumber than millions of madden-playing teenagers?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

little munchkin posted:

it's always super surprising to me how coaches put so much work into a football game but still manage to gently caress up basic clock management. houston could have had a full minute inside the red zone at the end of the game if they had just hustled a little bit and not called run plays with 1:30 left

is there some non-obvious reason that it's difficult or are all coaches just dumber than millions of madden-playing teenagers?

It's a bunch of men 50+ who have CTE from their playing days. Also they work like 80 hours a week and are exhausted.

That's why most of the best coaches are younger or didn't play football that long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Quote is not edit

• Locked thread