Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

quote:

Was there anything in the story about the age of the property owner? What an outrageous and stupid statement and judgment on something and someone you know nothing about.

Now let me speculate wildly about the character of someone in a news story who might be black or hispanic. Or let's wait until the next mass shooting so that I can assert without evidence that the perpetrator was probably a democrat feral trying to get his 72 Soros-provided virgins in paradise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
Wow a few of them seem unusually upset that someone made snap judgements about the subject of an article based on his assumed social position.

Can you imagine if that was a common thing on FReep?

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Senator Kamala Harris Not a Natural Born Citizen of USA to Constitutional Standards

Are you ready for The Revenge of the Daughter of Birtherism?

quote:

The MSM will most likely try and cover this up, like they did with Obama. It needs to be widely known.

1 posted on 09/08/2018 10:23:35 AM PDT by EagleUSA
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: EagleUSA

No she is not she is an abortion that lived

2 posted on 09/08/2018 10:24:33 AM PDT by al baby (Hi Mom Hi Dad)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: al baby

No she is not she is an abortion that lived

><

That’s right. She’s a putrid, vile one.

She’d rival Obama in her efforts to bleed America to death by a thousand cuts.

11 posted on 09/08/2018 10:32:02 AM PDT by laplata (Leftists/Progressives have diseased minds.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

Grant her an 0sama exemption.

4 posted on 09/08/2018 10:26:28 AM PDT by Paladin2

quote:

nope its a resume enhancer to democrats

6 posted on 09/08/2018 10:28:53 AM PDT by proust ("The rule is, jam tomorrow and jam yesterday, but never jam today.")

"Liberal," you say?

quote:

The courts have a very liberal definition of the term “Natural Born Citizen”. I have no doubt that Harris would win any contest in that regard in the courts.

This is just a pointless windmill to tilt at.

7 posted on 09/08/2018 10:29:36 AM PDT by Artemis Webb (Maxine Waters for House Minority Leader!!)

quote:

To: al baby

Obama has never been vetted either. His party took his word for it that he was a natural citizen. Latter data indicated Obama was born in Kenya Africa and only his molther was a US Citizen.

9 posted on 09/08/2018 10:30:18 AM PDT by Rapscallion (Iran must get American justice...soon.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

:rip: America :911:

quote:

To: Paladin2

If we have to worry about THIS racist, Communist buffoon, America has one foot in the grave.

10 posted on 09/08/2018 10:30:54 AM PDT by alstewartfan ("We circle each other in flight Til together we roll like the ocean In its bed at night" Al Stewart)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

You know, compared to the endless Trump worship I miss all the dumb impotent petty names they always called Obama

quote:

Ah, she didn’t take the Dorkbama the Muslim eunuch quota boy approach by paying off folks to conceal all the records which have proved him to be an incompetent, stupid, lying worthless...er...typical Democrat.

13 posted on 09/08/2018 10:34:16 AM PDT by Da Coyote

quote:

According to the interwebs, she was born in Oakland, California, and as much as we might like to disown it, it was and is still part of the United States of America.

I'm more concerned that she's one of the dumbest, if not THE dumbest US Senator and a full-blooded Bolshevik.

20 posted on 09/08/2018 10:38:32 AM PDT by Sooth2222 (Hanlon's Razor: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.")

No! Not Anyone!

quote:

To: Artemis Webb

Indeed you are correct. No matter what the legal and constitutional scholars say on this issue, one thing is clear: the public has been dumbed down.
ANYONE who is born in this country will be allowed to run for President. The OsamaObama precedent has been established.

22 posted on 09/08/2018 10:39:40 AM PDT by JerseyDvl ("If you're going through hell, keep going.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Paladin2

Grant her an 0sama exemption.

Already done. NOBODY will even attempt to follow up on this, after touching the third rail of trying to reveal the Former Occupant of the Oval Office, 2009-2017, as the fake and phony "citizen" (of Indonesia, yet) and therefore ineligible to serve.

According to this reasoning, the Pope does not even have to be Catholic, and we may be seeing this right now in the Vatican.

23 posted on 09/08/2018 10:39:42 AM PDT by alloysteel (If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, bury them in bull feathers.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: I want the USA back

will the gutless GOP have the stones to stop “ The First Viable Female African American Presidential Candidate” because she isn’t a NBC? I don’t think so.

26 posted on 09/08/2018 10:43:08 AM PDT by gibsonguy
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

quote:

Harris has the same natural born citizenship that Marco Rubio has. Trump initially said both Cruz and Rubio were qualified to be President, and later question Cruz’ qualification. So did the WP and the NYT. It’s always a good thing, politically, to say such accusations about your political opponents, whether John McCain (born in the Canal Zone), George Romney (born in Mexico), Barry Goldwater (born in Arizona Territory) or Al Gore (born in the District of Columbia). In the case of Harris, her not meeting a standard that has never been recognized in law detracts from her being an America-hating communist and racist (worse than the interloper we had in the White House for eight years). Maybe there is a connection: people who were born and raised here, by parents and an extended family of Americans, who have served in the military and have family members that have, they actually more likely to love this country and its people. That should be the focus: whether Harris loves this country and its people. But, consider Hillary Clinton. The hatred oozes out of her. Even though she has blood ties to this country, she disdains the people of the country. She sucks up to people who are abusive of women because she covets power and the opportunity to rake in millions. She is vile and corrupt, and also sick. This is what greed and power lust, and years of alcohol and drug abuse do to you. We will see Kamela Harris deteriorate in a similar manner over the coming years.

30 posted on 09/08/2018 10:45:39 AM PDT by Redmen4ever (u)

Good thing Natural Born Citizenship has been very specifically defined then, huh?

quote:

The Precedent has been set with Obama. Absent a law passed specifically defining what a Natural Born Citizen is, she won’t be challenged on it.

31 posted on 09/08/2018 10:46:25 AM PDT by Bryan24 (When in doubt, move to the right..........)

quote:

Agreed. Those who pursue this will be called birthers. There is already legal precedent for “natural born citizen” to mean “citizen at birth”. Better to go after her for her Marxism.

33 posted on 09/08/2018 10:49:15 AM PDT by The people have spoken (Proud member of Hillary's basket of deplorables)

quote:

Natural born citizens are naturally citizens because they cannot be anything else.
They have only one nationality.
People born with multiple nationalities may be native born citizens, but they are NOT natural born citizens.

35 posted on 09/08/2018 10:53:16 AM PDT by Lurkinanloomin (Natural Born Citizen Means Born Here of Citizen Parents__Know Islam, No Peace - No Islam, Know Peace)

quote:

So Kamala really is a foreign subversive invader?

36 posted on 09/08/2018 10:54:22 AM PDT by Retvet (Retvet)

quote:

To: sevlex

"We are NOT going to let another Obamanation get foisted on us."

I think its fair to say that the RATS see her as "the magic negro" part two.

44 posted on 09/08/2018 11:00:29 AM PDT by Lockbar (What would Vlad The Impaler do?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

:tinfoil:

quote:

Tilting at windmills.... which the DEMOCRATS specifically did, with Pelosi’s help (and moron Biden as well)... by going OUT of their way to pass a law to the effect that John McCain was a “natural born” American (having been born in the Panama Canal Zone— US Territory). Propaganda wise AS IF that would ever come up with his natural born true American parents— to de-focus:

From. obamaumao.... who quite clearly (except to those who continue to accept proven false documents, and reality of personal history- to wit, his mother certifying him as being one Barack Soetero, as a muslim, and an Indonesian citizen— thereby making him no longer ANY kind of US “citizen” at that point and thus— ineligible to run or be President of the USA. Therefore needing the false “live birth document” created in a State that has created false legends for known communist agents, and many other “cover” documentation for foreign agents, coupled with a completely bogus SS# from Connecticut, which still will not pass e-Verify). This is still not acceptable.

And... uh— still consider the entire unnecessary McCain “legitimization” to be part of this foreign op, made possi le by his Hanoi imprisonment and brainwashing, and possibly/probably done by the permanent US “state”. It being not too extreme to say who did this op using this permanent “govt.” apparat. We’ll have to wait until US Navy sealed records are released (and hell freezes over).

49 posted on 09/08/2018 11:04:33 AM PDT by John S Mosby (Sic Semper Tyrannis)

As an aside, watching Alex Jones' fall from grace has been beautiful to behold.

quote:

To: I want the USA back

Witness the idiotic agit-prop and public attack by Alex Jones on Marco Rubio, in front of major news media live mic. In which he mutters (have touched Rubio more than 3 times on the shoulder and back) “back to the bathhouse with you”.

Rubio, like him or not had reason to be plenty pissed off, as he knows Alex Jones to be what he is— a disinformation operative masqueredin as a pro trump person. How do we know this?— Because Alex backed away from the Podesta paedophile so called “hoax”. why? because he was going to be “sued”, and he then apologized.. and the entire thing was a whitewash by his handlers.... from the “resistance” deepers. So it’s simple... foolish with rubio, and true powers make sure Jack Dorsey understands who is in control- now.

So this is said, anyway.

51 posted on 09/08/2018 11:11:36 AM PDT by John S Mosby (Sic Semper Tyrannis)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

Obama has never been vetted either.

I'm just throwing this out there, and, hey, I could be wrong, but I suspect "first black President of the United States" is a strong candidate for "most heavily investigated and 'vetted' person in the history of the world."

Now that I'm thinking about it, man... President Obama is a true historical figure of the "actually mattered and will be remembered" variety, and he walks among us. He's the guy. After arguably 150+ years of speculation about who would be the first black President, it's him.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I'm just throwing this out there, and, hey, I could be wrong, but I suspect "first black President of the United States" is a strong candidate for "most heavily investigated and 'vetted' person in the history of the world."

To Freepers and the like, "vetted" means "everyone else agrees with my loony-rear end conspiracy theories about him".

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Perfect storm of racism and misogyny incoming.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3686219/posts

I going to sleep, but there should be some good posts in the thread.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Plinkey posted:

Perfect storm of racism and misogyny incoming.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3686219/posts

I going to sleep, but there should be some good posts in the thread.

"I can do this, it won't be that bad...."

So I thought. One and done:

quote:

I don’t know, but you never see Obama’s husband Mike and this muscular monkey-ette in the same picture. I’m just sayin’ . . . .

29 posted on 09/09/2018, 21:44:55 by laweeks

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Jagged Jim posted:

As an aside, watching Alex Jones' fall from grace has been beautiful to behold.

lol, "alex jones is bad because he's not enough of a conspiracy theorist"

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Ubiquitous_ posted:

That last sentence legit scared me and I really hope he’s never actually said that to a gay man.

If he did he deserves the inevitable beat down he gets

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

I haven't gone diving into freep for nearly a year, for my own mental health.

Today was too much, though.

From I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration posted by freeper son of terrence
There are 260 total replies, but I'm going to stop here so we can switch to TREASON? posted by freeper SMGFan
And the third thread I'll cover tonight, TRUMP DEMANDS NYT GIVE UP ANONYMOUS OFFICIAL FOR ‘NATIONAL SECURITY’ REASONS posted by freeper Eddie01

You know the comedy part is they'd be cheering this on if it was going on during a dem presidency

Jagged Jim posted:

Freep.com is the website of the newspaper The Detroit Free Press, an entirely separate entity from the FreeRepublic.com website despite the latter being colloquially referred to as "Freep."

-Content: Man installs electric fence near bus stop to keep kids off his lawn

loving Olds! :bahgawd:

Lol, that abortion one. They're just having abortions all the time, it's like a weekly process!

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Sep 10, 2018

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

SocketWrench posted:

You know the comedy part is they'd be cheering this on if it was going on during a dem presidency

Lol, that abortion one. They're just having abortions all the time, it's like a weekly process!

Shapiro said that liberals now consider abortion a sacrament and look down on women that haven't had one because they think it means she refuses to give herself agency, soooo

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

SocketWrench posted:

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/wpo5vj/the-sarah-silverman-program-sarah-s-abortions

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

Shapiro said that liberals now consider abortion a sacrament and look down on women that haven't had one because they think it means she refuses to give herself agency, soooo

Can I get a link? My brother is leaning that way and while I refuse to listen to his podcast I wouldn't mind having something easy that I can bring up the next time he feels like evangelising.

E: I'm assuming this is Ben because I don't know any other Shapiro's so apologies if it's not.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

SocketWrench posted:

https://politics.theonion.com/im-totally-psyched-about-this-abortion-1819583593

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
White House Econ Adviser Debunks Obama's Claim He Deserves Credit for Economy

quote:

To: Kaslin
Obama gets blame for DESTROYING the economy. 2009-2016 were h3ll. What a squealing, little, pissant he is.

2 posted on 9/10/2018, 6:58:25 PM by madison10 (Pray for President Trump and the midterm elections -88-)

quote:

Anyone who thinks, really thinks, 0bama has deserves one iota of credit for anything good that happens in the USA, not just with respect to the economy, is a liar, extremely naive, or just plain stupid.

3 posted on 9/10/2018, 7:01:13 PM by MichaelCorleone (Jesus Christ is not a religion. He's the Truth.)

quote:

Obama could not have successfully run a lemonade stand in the Sahara Desert. Now he wants to claim credit for the Trump economy. The man is insane and totally unaware that video tape was invented before his 8 years of failure as POIUS

5 posted on 9/10/2018, 7:04:14 PM by hflynn

quote:

The 2006 recession was Nancy Pelosi’s fault

7 posted on 9/10/2018, 7:06:39 PM by Mr. K (No consequence of repealing Obamacare is worse than Obamacare itself.)

quote:

The Kenyan always takes credit for other peoples work and blames any person he can for his failures

8 posted on 9/10/2018, 7:08:12 PM by okie 54

quote:

I disagree. Obama has had a considerable influence on today’s economy. Obama effectively had his boot on the throat of the US economy. Pressure was building for a breakout but Obama kept up his liberal agenda. When Pres Trump erased Obama’s influence and his anti business policies the leash on the was released and the US economy blossomed.

10 posted on 9/10/2018, 7:11:40 PM by PhillyPhreeper (Sledder)

quote:

For every year Donald Trump remains president, Obama will see his legacy disappear exponentially.

In 6 more years, people will say ‘O-who?’

13 posted on 9/10/2018, 7:17:08 PM by TomGuy

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

jojoinnit posted:

Can I get a link? My brother is leaning that way and while I refuse to listen to his podcast I wouldn't mind having something easy that I can bring up the next time he feels like evangelising.

E: I'm assuming this is Ben because I don't know any other Shapiro's so apologies if it's not.

Ask your brother what would ben shapiro do if someone put the cookie jar on the top shelf of the kitchen

e. https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/487674512566411264

420 Gank Mid fucked around with this message at 10:29 on Sep 11, 2018

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Sarcastr0 posted:

Obama gets blame for DESTROYING the economy. 2009-2016 were h3ll. What a squealing, little, pissant he is.

2 posted on 9/10/2018, 6:58:25 PM by madison10 (Pray for President Trump and the midterm elections -88-)

While big daddy Trump whines and bitches every day on twitter
I see your secret 1488 there too fuckstick, go follow your leader and put a gun in your mouth

The rest of those, well, never ceases to amaze me how detached from reality freepland is. It's like they shut the news off from 08-16

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 11:06 on Sep 11, 2018

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SocketWrench posted:

The rest of those, well, never ceases to amaze me how detached from reality freepland is. It's like they shut the news off from 08-16

It's almost like they are in an echo chamber of fox news and freep that only concentrated on their fears for 8 years while Obama was president while the world around them got measurably better economically and maybe socially from 2008, they are blind to it because of fear.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Dallas Officer Who Killed Man in His Own Home Says He Ignored Her Commands

I'm sure it's all his fault for disobeying the officer who broke into his own apartment and shot him.

quote:

To: Theoria

A Dallas police officer who fatally shot her neighbor in his apartment, claiming she mistook the unit for her own, told the authorities that the door was already ajar when she entered and that she shot him after he ignored verbal commands

Yeah, when a police officer enters my home without permission or warrant and issues "verbal commands", there's a problem and it's not with me. This officer's story stinks more every day.

3 posted on 09/10/2018 7:42:07 PM PDT by AnotherUnixGeek

quote:

To: AnotherUnixGeek

Yeah, when a police officer enters my home without permission or warrant and issues "verbal commands", there's a problem and it's not with me. This officer's story stinks more every day.

She's trying to blame this guy for his own death.

Her argument is basically that every American citizen should live every moment of every day waiting for police to bust in unannounced, without a warrant, and start barking orders at us. Don't freeze in surprise or shock, because if you hesitate, you die in a hail of bullets.

She doesn't want me on that jury.
37 posted on 09/10/2018 8:17:56 PM PDT by LostInBayport (When there are more people riding in the cart than there are pulling it, the cart stops moving...)

[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

cuz he was in his OWN HOUSE, dumb a$$.

LOTS of home invaders pretend they’re cops.

4 posted on 09/10/2018 7:42:10 PM PDT by gaijin
...huh...

quote:

No one more than the female cop herself realistically understands her physical limitations, promptly setting aside all the PC ideology.

They RUSH to use lethal force.

9 posted on 09/10/2018 7:44:24 PM PDT by gaijin

quote:

What commands?

He was in his own home

Fry

10 posted on 09/10/2018 7:45:27 PM PDT by Vendome (I've Gotta Be Me https://youtu.be/wH-pk2vZGw2M)

quote:

I find this very hard to believe. She was either drunk or stoned, or there is something else going on.

20 posted on 09/10/2018 7:57:00 PM PDT by Titus-Maximus (The trouble with socialism is that you soon run out of other people's zoo animals to eat.)

:stare:

quote:

Who wants to listen to a stupid ‘front hole’ who can’t find her own apartment?

25 posted on 09/10/2018 8:01:52 PM PDT by WMarshal (America First)

quote:

To: dandiegirl

They are trying so hard to make it a race issue.

We can thank Obama, the corrupt media, and the crooked Democrats for that.

28 posted on 09/10/2018 8:04:30 PM PDT by Moonman62 (Give a man a fish and he'll be a Democrat. Teach a man to fish and he'll be a responsible citizen.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

Did... I somehow end up in Bizarro-Freep by accident?

quote:

“Get out of my house!”

“Your house?”

blam blam blam

30 posted on 09/10/2018 8:08:10 PM PDT by BenLurkin (The above is not a statement of fact. It is either satire or opinion. Or both.)

quote:

To: Deaf Smith

BANG, BANG...

STOP OR I’LL SHOOT YOU...

31 posted on 09/10/2018 8:10:07 PM PDT by mabarker1 (congress- the opposite of PROGRESS!!!)

quote:

To: roadcat

Just the fact that she seems to believe that whether a man obeys commands from a total stranger who just broke into his home is relevant in any way is indicative of the culture of total impunity that results in “comply or die”.

She’s a straight up murderer and given that she’s in Texas the death penalty ought to be under consideration.

36 posted on 09/10/2018 8:17:03 PM PDT by thoughtomator (Number of arrested coup conspirators to date: 1)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies]

:irony:

quote:

To: 867V309

> NO trained professional does what she did unless she was IMPAIRED or had some other relationship with the victim.

... or believes that the risks inherent in shooting someone, like murder charges, wouldn’t apply to her because of her employment status.

Remember the cop that jumped on the hood of an innocent person’s vehicle, emptied his gun through the windshield and murdered the driver, and then actually got away with claiming he feared for his life?

Too many cops believe “I *AM* the law!” and too many real-life incidents confirm that in many cases, in actual practice, they are.

40 posted on 09/10/2018 8:20:55 PM PDT by thoughtomator (Number of arrested coup conspirators to date: 1)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 34 | View Replies]

quote:

“when a police officer enters my home without permission or warrant and issues “verbal commands”, there’s a problem and it’s not with me”

That is exactly right. What in the sam hell is going on here?! Did not respond to her commands?! In his own home?!

And they have the gall to only charge ber with manslaughter? His life was taken by recklesness? No, no, this statement of hers proves intent. This is murder.

It seems the thin blue line, drips more and more with the blood of American citizens, everyday.

41 posted on 09/10/2018 8:21:03 PM PDT by walkingdead (It's easy, you just don't lead 'em as much....)

I don't even know anymore...

quote:

She needs to be convicted and jailed. She broke into the guy's house, gave him orders, then shot him. Too bad he wasn't armed to shoot and kill her first.

I am curious to see if she was drunk or high at the time. Not an excuse, should add more to sentence if she was impaired and armed IN UNIFORM.

43 posted on 09/10/2018 8:22:38 PM PDT by Reno89519 (No Amnesty! No Catch-and-Release! Just Say No to All Illegal Aliens! Arrest & Deport!y)

quote:

To: walkingdead

Yes, MURDER. Killed him because he didn’t follow commands. How entitled that sounds. She broke in and murdered the guy in his own home.

48 posted on 09/10/2018 8:28:44 PM PDT by Reno89519 (No Amnesty! No Catch-and-Release! Just Say No to All Illegal Aliens! Arrest & Deport!y)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 41 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Reno89519

I have a real problem with “did not follow my commands”. Who in the heck do they think they are? We are American citizens! This crap has got to stop.

50 posted on 09/10/2018 8:31:01 PM PDT by walkingdead (It's easy, you just don't lead 'em as much....)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 48 | View Replies]

quote:

Wow...

He allegedly ignored verbal commands and did what? Pulled a gun? A knife? Did he physically attack her? I would imagine the victim was completely blown away, going about his business in his own residence one second and then whammo!

67 posted on 09/10/2018 8:46:27 PM PDT by dragnet2 (Diversion and evasion are tools of deceit)

quote:

I believe she’s making stuff up as she goes. She’s betting she will skate because she’s a cop. If she does, between her killing an innocent civilian and the Muslim cop killing an innocent civilian it’ll be open season on civilians.

72 posted on 09/10/2018 8:53:23 PM PDT by Notthereyet (Notthereyet)

quote:

The left is hyping this big time.

Putting out memes and articles showing her mother westing All Lives Matter shirt and someone making the white supremacist salute etc...

They are trying to milk this for all it’s worth, saying it was done purposely to kill a black person.

73 posted on 09/10/2018 8:55:28 PM PDT by ifinnegan (Democrats kill babies and harvest their organs to sell)

quote:

To: ifinnegan

“They are trying to milk this for all it’s worth, saying it was done purposely to kill a black person.”

It’s worth a murder conviction.

That is unless we want to live in a nation where we condone the police, even off duty police, walking into your home, shouting senseless commands and shooting you.

76 posted on 09/10/2018 9:00:10 PM PDT by Blue House Sue
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 73 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Governor Dinwiddie

Look at that tight hair pull and greasy bun

Southerners know what that says about her

Pass the drumstick

88 posted on 09/10/2018 9:17:19 PM PDT by wardaddy (Wake up and quit aping opinions you think will make you popular here)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

:biotruths:

quote:

5’3” cop? Why are there 5’3” cops? It’s bad enough we have female cops when there are plenty of men available to do the job.

97 posted on 09/10/2018 9:32:42 PM PDT by CivilWarBrewing (Get off my back for my usage of CAPS, especially you snowflake males! MAN UP!)

quote:

He should have shot the bitch through the door.

121 posted on 09/11/2018 2:45:15 AM PDT by nonliberal (Sent from a payphone in a whorehouse in Mexico)

I think I need to lie down for a bit.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

quote:

quote:

Look at that tight hair pull and greasy bun

Southerners know what that says about her

Pass the drumstick

88 posted on 09/10/2018 9:17:19 PM PDT by wardaddy (Wake up and quit aping opinions you think will make you popular here)

I must not be southern enough because I have no idea.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Georgia Peach posted:

Born and raised in Texas and I have no idea.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Georgia Peach posted:

I’m 33, and lived in NC for all but 5 of those. I still have no idea what that means.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

So does Freep have archives that go back to the early 2000s? It'd be interesting to see what one of the only other internet forums still in use at the time had to say about 9/11 as it was happening. Especially a place as nutters as Freep.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Neito posted:

So does Freep have archives that go back to the early 2000s? It'd be interesting to see what one of the only other internet forums still in use at the time had to say about 9/11 as it was happening. Especially a place as nutters as Freep.

They weren’t so nutty back then. A White House official in the bush administration actually had an account there at one point around that time.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Neito posted:

I can summarize from hazy memory: shock, confusion, fear, blind rage, RAHOWA

You'd think "Nuke Mecca" was the chorus to a catchy pop song

Icon Of Sin posted:

They weren’t so nutty back then. A White House official in the bush administration actually had an account there at one point around that time.

They were plenty nutty, they just kayfabed it better. Of course, there was also a greater diversity of posters there as well--age and party purity has whittled them down some.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Freep Archives do go back to 2001, but Freep's search system is rear end at finding poo poo that old.

Luckily it looks like an intrepid Freeper archived some of the 9/11 threads here.

As far I can tell this is the first thread after the initial attack.

quote:

To: hope

Has to be terrorism. I'm afraid war will be the result of this.

20 posted on 09/11/2001 6:09:08 AM PDT by unixfox
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

Simpler times.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

Captain Monkey posted:

Born and raised in Texas and I have no idea.

Theories: Lesbian or of 'impure blood.'

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Man, when you're a cop and can't even get Freep on your side, you know you've really screwed up (and it's not even close, they're like 100% against her).

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

jojoinnit posted:

Yeah, Ben.

I don't have a link, it was on his nationally syndicated radio show, I can't remember if it was right before or right after Kavanaugh got tapped. He's not the biggest Kavanaugh fan because he thinks the guy is an incrementalist that will seek consensus and write narrow rulings like Roberts, rather than broad sweeping rulings that are totally different than legislating from the bench somehow becaus it's the RIGHT changes.

Shapiro is interesting to listen to. He manages to sound unbiased and reasonable, then sets up a strawman like the abortion quote above, suggests/says that's what all the libs think, and from that goes to the only "reasonable" conclusion. In a way he's less bad than the usual suspects because he does seem somewhat grounded and sometimes sounds almost rational, but then he makes a leap and ends up in crazytown right next to them.

TBH if he'd change his statements of leftist ideology from 'all' to 'a few' and toned down his solutions accordingly he'd nearly be a tolerable voice of reason. As it stands, he just manages to sound that way as long as you're unfamiliar with the subject or don't think about it too hard.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I suspect the difference here is that freepers can easily imagine themselves in the victim's place: at home, minding their own business, someone busts into the wrong place thinking it's her own, starts yelling and then shooting.

There's no wedge that can allow them to think "this would never happen to me" and blame the victim: he wasn't listening to hippity-hop on some gizmo, he didn't break the law, the cop didn't smell weed, it wasn't a drug bust at the wrong house and therefore his fault for living in a bad neighborhood, etc.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

VitalSigns posted:

I suspect the difference here is that freepers can easily imagine themselves in the victim's place: at home, minding their own business, someone busts into the wrong place thinking it's her own, starts yelling and then shooting.

There's no wedge that can allow them to think "this would never happen to me" and blame the victim: he wasn't listening to hippity-hop on some gizmo, he didn't break the law, the cop didn't smell weed, it wasn't a drug bust at the wrong house and therefore his fault for living in a bad neighborhood, etc.

Plus the 2nd amendment types among them probably spend all day salivating over the idea of shooting someone trying to get into their houses, but even they know how screwed they would be if it was a cop that tried to do it.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Plus, she's a woman, so we get just a soupçon of misogyny in there.

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Jagged Jim posted:

Dallas Officer Who Killed Man in His Own Home Says He Ignored Her Commands

I'm sure it's all his fault for disobeying the officer who broke into his own apartment and shot him.

a load of quote reaction stuff posted:

...huh...

:stare:

Did... I somehow end up in Bizarro-Freep by accident?

:irony:

I don't even know anymore...

:biotruths:

I think I need to lie down for a bit.

Look at all this proof that Freepers aren't racists! They're siding with the black man! Over a white cop!

(Please disregard their opinion of this scenario had it happened identically - literally anywhere else on the planet other than the few hundred square feet that make up this guy's apartment.)

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

quote:

nearly tolerable voice

Here's the only way to make his voice nearly tolerable.

https://mobile.twitter.com/robwhisman/status/948329627650613250?lang=en

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

No matter how many times its posted, I'll listen to little bitch boy Shapiro from inside a locker. Simply amazing.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Hahahaha

Yeah, I had trouble listening to his full show, he's infuriating even aside from that. Fortunately I'm no longer on that shift so I no longer have the option.

Every discussion is the same. A semi-reasonable conservative POV then a liberal strawman with an ensuing ride to crazytown.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
As good as those are, I still prefer the Master Levin videos. Mostly because I can actually finish listening to them thanks to there being a "context" for the crazy ranting.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

quote:

Never forget, never forgive.

37 posted on 9/11/2018, 11:57:16 AM by RightGeek (FUBO and the donkey you rode in on)

quote:

To: KC_Lion
Thank you Mr President for your beautiful words today.

What a relief it is to have a President who gives proper respect to the memory of that dreadful day. A day of dread and fear but also a day in which the courage of the American citizen was shown as clearly as an y moment in the history of the Republic.

How good it is to have a President who understands this. Both Bush and Obozzo always looked bored when marking this day, as if it was a chore

20 posted on 9/11/2018, 3:42:19 PM by WashingtonFire (President Trump - it's like having your dad as President)

Lots of inter-Freep sniping today.

quote:

To: PrairieLady2
Indeed YOU weren't there...
I was..and no way did I or the thousands there feel disrespect for the POTUS...

HE SPOKE AND PEOPLE PAID ATTENTION, EVEN IN THE COLD, WET, CLOUDY SKIES. and the LOVE for this great Man was felt by all...

As he and the FLOTUS left the Memorial Site, Marine One, flew low over the crowd who was waving, and shaking their MAGA hats...that mountain side was trembling again...for the POTUS...HE IS LOVED...Do not believe or trust the media and the na-slayers...

26 posted on 9/11/2018, 4:45:03 PM by haircutter

More conflict!

quote:

Conciliatory speeches are weakness. Trump is weak. He does not really strike back at attackers. They pay no penalty. Politically he lets his enemies in print get away with way too much. They really deserve to pay a price for their obvious disloyalty in print. He needs to flex some muscle and hurl the Obama “sleepers” into the darkness. They are deep insiders They erode his strength every day.
If allowed they will prevent and destroy his legacy.

19 posted on 9/11/2018, 11:08:37 AM by Rapscallion (Iran must get American justice...soon.)

quote:

To: Rapscallion
You are way off base!

THERE IS NOTHING.....NOTHING!!!! weak ABOUT OUR PRESIDENT!

26 posted on 9/11/2018, 11:25:04 AM by Guenevere

quote:

To: ssaftler
How DARE you to call the thumbs up sign “dorkish.” It is a sign that ALL Americans know well and use in our common language. Our pilots and infantry have used it throughout history. Get off your elitist attitude and realize that President Trump speaks to “We the People” in OUR language!

29 posted on 9/11/2018, 11:42:27 AM by Mollypitcher1 (I have not yet begun to fight....John Paul Jones)

But mostly Frepers use 9-11 the same way the use everything else - a springboard off of which to fantasize about how evil liberals are.

quote:

To: originalbuckeye
“I will say that NONE of my Leftist friends celebrated 9/11”

Maybe they didn’t in front of you. But it is very likely they did celebrate when among their own.

7 posted on 9/11/2018, 2:35:24 PM by detective

quote:

"I will say that NONE of my Leftist friends celebrated 9/11"

Not openly, anyway, fearing reprisals from real Americans.

8 posted on 9/11/2018, 2:35:40 PM by JimRed ( TERM LIMITS, NOW! Build the Wall Faster! TRUTH is the new HATE SPEECH.)

quote:

To: Jimmy Valentine
B. Clinton’s whereabouts on that day have always struck me as odd.

15 posted on 9/11/2018, 3:42:43 PM by HandyDandy (This space intentionally left blank.)

quote:

Some of my liberal friends became Muzzie haters after that

I have to hold my smirk once they start in on Islam after a few beers

16 posted on 9/11/2018, 3:43:32 PM by A_Former_Democrat ("Moderates/Independents/Non-voters" Are DIMS REALLY who you'd want BACK in POWER?)

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

quote:

To: Jimmy Valentine
B. Clinton’s whereabouts on that day have always struck me as odd.

15 posted on 9/11/2018, 3:42:43 PM by HandyDandy (This space intentionally left blank.)

Kinda want to know more about this, is there a Slick Willy Did 9/11 conspiracy theory?

E: oh wait this guy probably just doesn't know who was president in 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

VitalSigns posted:

Kinda want to know more about this, is there a Slick Willy Did 9/11 conspiracy theory?

E: oh wait this guy probably just doesn't know who was president in 2001

I think its more like every surviving president and congressperson should be out there sobbing tears.