Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

I tried destiny 2 but I got bored leveling and there wasn't anyone else to play with so I stopped

I don't think I'm going to buy the expansions probably.

I feel this way about all video games in the post MH era.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Everyone should buy dragon quest xi and we can talk about how handsome Sylvando is

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
I was bummed I didn't know anyone who subbed to Humble Destiny 2 month because free is the right price for it.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

I got to whatever the expansion-less cap is during a free weekend they did awhile ago and it seemed fun but even emptier of content than this game, which is an achievement. Like, even lighter than Warframe.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
Destiny 2 is free this month if you have PSPlus

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I'm just gonna buy SNES games and play those from now on and I recommend everyone join me, separately, and don't you dare talk to me while I'm playing Chrono Trigger I'm trying to enjoy the soundtrack

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Everything has a price.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I highly recommend Super Ghouls n Ghosts.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

Adult Sword Owner posted:

but is it worth it :thunk:

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Hauki posted:

but is it worth it :thunk:

Playing an FPS on a console is never worth it. :colbert:

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

you cant question if its worth it if you are a MH player tho

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Marvel Heroes was also free on the PS4.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Well, for a certain % of the game.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Drythe posted:

what loving magic power does icr have that makes people follow him to bad games

also whats the cheapest i can buy destiny 2 for on a completely unrelated topic

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Holy cow

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

had a dream last night that the new owners of marvel heroes brought back the console version, and only the console version, and we were all fools who settled for playing that version of the game.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

A “dream” eh...

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
It loving kills me that I don't have marvel heroes to play while binging through MCU films and shows again :(

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

It is the worst yes.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Muspelheim was cool and fun and I miss my lag spikes during Surtur's OHKO attack.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

ICR have you heard of hit game Dungeons and Dragons online? It has prestiging and you get more strong each time you prestige

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I keep touching this stove and coincidentally my hand keeps getting burned, help

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

Soothing Vapors posted:

I keep touching this stove and coincidentally my hand keeps getting burned, help

Try wrapping your hand in dollar bills first, to insulate it.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

vintersong youre an idiot

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
That's mean Andrew W. K. has that one good album.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I miss this game because I could play it while blind drunk and still actually function.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Mover posted:

Everyone should buy dragon quest xi and we can talk about how handsome Sylvando is

its slime time

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Drythe posted:

ICR have you heard of hit game Dungeons and Dragons online? It has prestiging and you get more strong each time you prestige

Reincarnating in DDO is the best. MH's prestige system was garbage especially compared to that. I got pretty close to finishing 3 reincarnations of every class on a single character before I quit DDO.

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

The thing I hated about Destiny 2 was that loot was so inconsequential and boring.

There's not nearly enough variety and numbers going up to make it worth playing for hundreds of hours like MH.

Does Forsaken fix the loot and skill game?

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Drythe posted:

what loving magic power does icr have that makes people follow him to bad games

i don't know but he (and others) suckered me into trying d2 with forsaken and i'm having a right good romp for my money, for what that's worth

deakul the answer seems to be "they put stuff back in from D1 like randomized perks that they should never have taken out in the first place", also the new supers loving rule and each subclass got an entire new path with each super that results in Shenanigans atm

edit had to go find this, here u go

Fathis Munk posted:

Knife hunter with the brawler modifier is the most hilariously broken thing and you have to try it at some point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO7MXnaY3OU

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I miss this game because I could play it while blind drunk and still actually function.

Deadpoop was great for this, you could play him with only two or three neurons functioning.

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide
My wife and I were talking about how much we miss this stupid game.

My greatest regret is that we never got any kind of Guardians of the Galaxy content. Ever since the notion of more Patrol Areas came up I was hoping for a Xandar or Knowhere Patrol but instead we got nothing.

What a complete waste of a property.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

gently caress YEAH

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

gently caress YEAH

https://youtu.be/t219mBujs9Q

White green blue purple
Never go further
Don't eat the Sheetz
Only eat the thing burger
(Jah mercy)

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Ciaphas posted:

i don't know but he (and others) suckered me into trying d2 with forsaken and i'm having a right good romp for my money, for what that's worth

deakul the answer seems to be "they put stuff back in from D1 like randomized perks that they should never have taken out in the first place", also the new supers loving rule and each subclass got an entire new path with each super that results in Shenanigans atm

edit had to go find this, here u go

I unlocked the two incorrect hunter subclasses.

Guess I've gotta beat that 1st raid encounter soon.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

*scrolls down the front page of Games in September 2018*

"Marvel Heroes eh"

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lozareth posted:

Reincarnating in DDO is the best. MH's prestige system was garbage especially compared to that. I got pretty close to finishing 3 reincarnations of every class on a single character before I quit DDO.

There's four different types of prestige reincarnations now. Class, Epic Levels, Race and Iconic Race and they all give different bonuses.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Tom Gorman posted:

*scrolls down the front page of Games in September 2018*

"Marvel Heroes eh"

grieving process takes a while around here i s'pose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority