Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Zil posted:

So they are just eating each other alive now?

Excellent.

There's not a lot of adenochrome in boomer brains.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

FCKGW posted:

Lol that lady that sent me the long screed for calling Qanon a conspiracy theory has proceeded to send me and everyone on the neighborhood mailing list very long winded emails every hour with her other pet theories. The latest one is about JFK and each one is prefaced with “Its my right to send you these emails and it’s your right to delete them if you don’t want to read them”

The owner of the mailing list is shutting it down in response. GG Qanon lady.

I hope you're ready for her to become a doomsayer on the corner now.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Mega Comrade posted:

What the gently caress is 'alt-tech'?

Tech that explicitly exists to further the goals of shitlords. Voat, Gab, Hatreon etc. etc. There's a whole ecosystem.

Euphoriaphone
Aug 10, 2006

Any word on how Qultists are responding to the Manafort plea? I'm at work and can't browse Voat, plus, I just don't want to go there.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Hey Voat, how's it goin'?

Oh, that looks like a wonderful thread title, what's the top post? A link to a site called "Library of Hate"? That doesn't sound very wholesome.

The thread really isn't much better.

The next topic I looked at marveled at the speedy reaction of the "immune system." Did you know they make comics about how awesome Voat is? Let me share a couple.

But now I'm halfway down the second page of the site, and there's still no Qult content? What gives? Well, the next post started with this screencap, with that underline added.

Yup, you read that right, they've given up already.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Welp.

I guess this is what I'm doing.

:getin:

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/09/14/surviving-the-onslaught-fighting-for-victory-patriotsawoken-voat-qanon-greatawakening/

It's really loving stupid and I started copying and pasting it without realizing how amazingly long it is. Here's the first third of the post.

tl;dr: the Deep State is interfering and are directly responsible for the situation on Voat, and then it gets even more stupid

Anyway, select comments from the 8ch thread.

quote:

can someone help me out making a meme?

I was thinking along the lines of soro's taunting little children from having candy and they're crying, possible with democrat shirts on, oh and soro's has a big beautiful cock and he's showing everyone, and everyones like woah thats so big and disgusting do that somewhere else

quote:

The Voat boards are already a civil war clusterfuck with two Awaking boards. This board is the better option. Its safer here and we just mesh right in with the Patriots already here.

quote:

Thanks for all the info. First newbie post to see if this works. Will continue lurking

Edited for personal info. DO NOT fill in the email box when posting. This is for your safety Anon.

Post last edited at 09/14/18 (Fri) 19:42:14

quote:

First time posting so forgive me if I do an oops. I have been going to all three of the sites since the take down and last night my gut told me to just plant myself on 8chan. Happy I did after reading what Neon wrote. I've been hanging at Q/research a lot the past month, liked it better than Reddit, but I am one who loves people with brains so that fits. Thank you to all who helped find us refugees a home that will be safe from deletion and where we can grow. And a special thanks for the info on the mods that we have here. May God bless all of you.

quote:

"UNDERSTAND – EVERYTHING is going to go offline at some point, save 8ch."

The writing is already on the wall in regards to that. You effectively already have two versions of the internet now, the free underground version and the Chinese style corporatist censored version. The "underground" is only going to get smaller and its going to happen fast, considering the current pace and the coming election.

quote:

I'm still confused. Explain the censorship that started before the other sub was started. The censorship I've seen every time I visit. And a mod threatening me on an SB2 post over gemantria. I want to know who is going to be modding this sub. 8chan or the same bullshit mod team? I don't care how much work you have put into your 'parenting' roles. You will either honor the 2nd amendment or you won't. Which is it?

quote:

I just want to thank all for giving me a place to follow. I am very new to any chan sites and about a 6 month Q follower. After I heard of Q, it was great to see other people were and are being redpilled. I've been redpilled since 1994 or so. ThankQ Patriots for giving us a home.

Edited for personal info. DO NOT fill in the email box when posting. This is for your safety Anon.

quote:

Remember to respect the autists who dedicate themselves to research and decoding.. DO NOT POST on qresearch. The pecking order is:

1.POTUS

2.Q

3.AUTISTS

4.Everyone else

Qresearch is for brilliant minds and insiders to post, they battle enough everyday against shills and deep state enemies.. don’t dirty their board with nonsense news article that are found on brietbart, Goldwater,last refuge etc.. it ruins the real work going on.. know your boundaries and show respect or they will leave. We need them so don’t screw this up. Thanks

quote:

This place is the front lines of the war. Did you not read the warnings. It IS NOT safer here. It is an emergency place. Your mods think it's too hard to follow rules on voat. And so they brought you here! Were you aware NeonRevolt tried to monetize the clock? Be careful who you trust, aye? There is plenty of evidence stating your mods are the corrupt ones. BE CAREFUL Neon only showed that FoT has a ton of subs. That doesn't prove corruption. There is however proof that your mods have been comped. You should all learn the ways here and get back to voat where the only danger is trolls. God almighty you don't know where you are and the dangers that lurk here.

quote:

I spent some quality time on /patriotsawoken/ last night. It was like Christmas Eve when Santa brought me the perfect present. I’ve been lurking on Qresearch for several months but was always aware that I was a less than welcome visitor. I love being an anon in my own space with no user name for stalkers to track and hate. I removed the toxic Reddit from my life a few days after /r/The_GreatAwakening kerfuffle. I don’t plan to post on Voat and invite Reddit style nonsense back into my life.

McGlockenshire fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Sep 15, 2018

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Jesus man, take a break if you need to, okay? You're doing a good job but don't look into the abyss too long.

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

"Make it and they will crumb"? :confused:

quote:

drat, for a second I thought I'd witnessed the birth of a new crazypants theory where Huma turned traitor and is now feeding the white-hats information on the (((Deep State/Cabal))).

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
What's with the meme making obsession, it sounds like an infinitely dumber version of Metal Gear Solid 2.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Mantis42 posted:

Jesus man, take a break if you need to, okay? You're doing a good job but don't look into the abyss too long.

I mainlined freep for a few years.

This is nothing.

Gen. Ripper posted:

"Make it and they will crumb"? :confused:

You see Q drops breadcrumbs and the "researchers" that put them together are bakers. Not making this poo poo up.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

McGlockenshire posted:

I mainlined freep for a few years.

This is nothing.

You see Q drops breadcrumbs and the "researchers" that put them together are bakers. Not making this poo poo up.

The sad part is, I'm not sure they dont know that's not what a Baker does

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Good lord it's like purestrain racist dumbfuckery all the time there isn't it? It's just the same "offensive" 14 year old xbox live edgy "humor" over and over again.

And all of those horribly stupid memes. It's like somebody saw the horrible copy paste memes on Reddit and went "how can I make this worse and racist?"

Not going to lie; them calling themselves "weaponized autists" is just uh...wow :stare:

I have a headache just from looking at that mess. Godspeed brave goon delving into that cess pit!

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 10:10 on Sep 15, 2018

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why arent they on freep anyway

e:

luxury handset posted:

there's really nothing to voat. it's just reddit with constant anti-virtue signaling. they don't even say anything useful or funny, it's just screaming slurs at full volume all of the time. imagine the kind of person who enjoys that environment

this is literally the most power they have in life

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 11:35 on Sep 15, 2018

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Tollymain posted:

e:

How is it that this is simultaneously sad and comforting?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tollymain posted:

e:

They are, they usually have a megathread about once every 2-3 days that gets 1000+ posts (way more than any other freep thread)

Actualy it tuns out "Jim Rob limited them to two “Q Drops” per week" so that's why they haven't migrated to freep.

Half of freep doesn't care because they don't know what Q is, the other half are split between diehard believers and Q deniers, most of the threads are them yelling at each other.

e: Here's a little taste

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3687699/posts

Plinkey fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Sep 15, 2018

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
Reading all these "desperate refugee" posts just has me thinking of them hunched over the computer in the dark, sweating, desperately searching through threads for names, avatars, ANYTHING they recognize. Tamping down tears as their fears mount, fully expecting to be killed by the Deep State, hoping against hope that their lives and *ding* oh the microwave! Mmmmmm pizza pockets!
Anyway: hoping against hope that their super powerful enemy that can be anywhere or anything won't "black bag" them for being the first line of resistance. The only ones who know the truth! They desperately scrabble to stay alive!

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

If they're desperate refugees, they better hope their new hosts don't lock them up in whatever the forum equivalent of a converted Walmart detention center is.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

TulliusCicero posted:

Good lord it's like purestrain racist dumbfuckery all the time there isn't it? It's just the same "offensive" 14 year old xbox live edgy "humor" over and over again.

And all of those horribly stupid memes. It's like somebody saw the horrible copy paste memes on Reddit and went "how can I make this worse and racist?"

Not going to lie; them calling themselves "weaponized autists" is just uh...wow :stare:

I have a headache just from looking at that mess. Godspeed brave goon delving into that cess pit!

I don't even know if it's them trying to be edgy or anything. Like a 14 year old shouts racist slurs to get attention and to get a rise out of people, I think with voat they've done it so long and so often that it's just become regular vernacular for them. It's like a KKK member casually using the n-word as a replacement for any kind of reference to black people. It's racist of course, but to them it's just a word they use, like referring to a cat as a felyne or something. It's so normal to them that when someone new comes in and gets offended, they're like "I hear this poo poo all the time and it doesn't bother me, toughen up snowflake"

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Desperate Refugee now means your bookmark no longer works.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Desperate Refugee now means the same exploitative, isolating socioeconomic system you fight and vote for has put you and the rest of your ilk into little boxes, stashing your forgotten generation away into the nooks and crannies of the world to be coddled with online hate bubbles and milked for all your worth.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
God that poo poo is so depressing.

This poo poo is the best argument against the anonymized internet I've ever seen, because all these people need to be dragged into the sunlight.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
The greatest evidence against there being a deep state is these idiots continued posting.

Any actual world controlling conspiracy would have disappeared them all long ago.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nah the government totally doesnt know what theyre doing

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Murgos posted:

The greatest evidence against there being a deep state is these idiots continued posting.

Any actual world controlling conspiracy would have disappeared them all long ago.

These people would totally be encouraged to post because they are cranks who strip all conspiracy theorists of credibility while posing no threat themselves.

It's like when UFO people claimed the government was feeding ridiculous stories to gullible morons / plants embedded in their community to take attention away from the guys who were onto something (except those people were also insane, in that particular case)

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

steinrokkan posted:

It's like when UFO people claimed the government was feeding ridiculous stories to gullible morons / plants embedded in their community to take attention away from the guys who were onto something (except those people were also insane, in that particular case)

That literally happened though, the Paul Bennewitz case demonstrated that in some capacity there are government actors who are at the very least pranking easily led UFO cranks for shits and giggles or more likely to obscure defense aerospace projects.

Online conspiracy theorists don’t need the prodding though and will come up with crank poo poo regardless.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Are there still ufo people out there in appreciable numbers? Late 70s to mid-90s they were organized and getting tons of media attention, but they kind of seem to have withered away in a hurry following the advent of hd phone cameras and 9/11.

I’m guessing phone cameras made it harder to believe every blurry double exposure was a ufo and that the last vestiges of the post-watergate/pentagon papers mood were extinguished in a hurry by noted war president George Bush Jr’s patriotism party. Or at least transformed into a purely earthly 9/11 obsession.

EDIT: I remember hearing that ufo crank Bud Hopkins died about 5 years ago, and I was amazed I hadn’t heard anything from him since like 97 or 98. He used to be on tv at least a few times a year.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

business hammocks posted:

Are there still ufo people out there in appreciable numbers? Late 70s to mid-90s they were organized and getting tons of media attention, but they kind of seem to have withered away in a hurry following the advent of hd phone cameras and 9/11.

Yes, absolutely, because all the cameras were quickly followed by

1) video editing software that made it easy to add a smudge to a video of the mexican or indian sky that looked real enough to get a million hits and happened in far off 'exotic' countries enough that none of the people looking at the video talk to anyone in those cities to ask if there was really a massive space vortex or whatever there.

2) a billion hours of footage from every weather camera and nasa feed and military released footage that people could comb through and find every last weird bug flying in front of the camera

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

They seem to have all migrated to YouTube. I've watched a lot of Fermi Paradox videos because that subject fascinates me (check out Iassc Arthur's channel it's pretty great) and my suggested videos are consequently filled with ufo conspiracy bullshit. There's tonnes of it out there still.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Burst out laughing at the part where the dude is like "Obama cries in the shower every morning because of you guys!"

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
Like this video got 2 million hits and is like the most low effort special effect imaginable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST6X0Ra7zOQ

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

I’m guessing phone cameras made it harder to believe every blurry double exposure was a ufo and that the last vestiges of the post-watergate/pentagon papers mood were extinguished in a hurry by noted war president George Bush Jr’s patriotism party. Or at least transformed into a purely earthly 9/11 obsession.

EDIT: I remember hearing that ufo crank Bud Hopkins died about 5 years ago, and I was amazed I hadn’t heard anything from him since like 97 or 98. He used to be on tv at least a few times a year.

These days a huge portion of the community believe the UFOs are basically supernatural or spitual creatures. Basically so most lack of physical evidence can be handwaved.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I had noticed a while ago that ufo abduction stories had shifted into being more about demonic influence rather than just science fiction rape. It’s weird but I guess not surprising given the succubus folk tradition it partially grew out of.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

I hate that all that poo poo gets given equal credibility by Youtube's algorithm to genuine scientific enquiry as to whether we are alone in the universe. How am I to purge the crap from my queue without dismissing the valid stuff that is based on actual science?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I love how all of the videos of UFOs now are always someone randomly filming, suddenly there's a ufo! And no one around the person filming is reacting. if there was afucking UFO in the sky above Brooklyn or Tel Aviv or Tokyo people would be yelling "Holy poo poo there's a UFO!!!" in whatever they speak.

There's a few where people have spliced in clearly stock shocked screams, but you can see in the video people aren't reacting.

I watch a lot of channels about weird stuff, but most of them are "hey check this out, it might be real, but everything in the video can easily be made". Something like Scaretheater or Nightmare Expo

This whole Reddit banning and moving to the more nazi pedo parts of the internet its pretty hilarious in the schism between Qults. Hopefully 'Qanon moves to site full of racism and child porn" is enough to get the soft Qults out of it. The whole TRUST THE PLAN! THE CP IS JUST A TEST hopefully won't play outside of the hardcore, and if they're demanding the ability to say friend of the family kike human being also kind of hurts outside acceptance.

Thing is the real hardcore Qults will NEVER give this up. 20 years from now they'll still be popping up talking about Huma and Hillary killing children in a lesbian blood orgy in the name of the Muslim Brotherhood in the comment sections of Barron Trumps website.

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Sep 16, 2018

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

They've basically been finally put in their place. For as long as free speech and the freedom to voice any ideas you like exists, you're always going to get these kooks with these rubbish ideas and conspiracy theories, but they should only ever be allowed to exist on the fringes of what the majority of people consider to be the public arena. The internet has been struggling with the fact that it has become the public arena in the last few decades, and these people have been taking advantage of the internet's reluctance to admit it's mainstream-ness.

They have been relegated to the status of digital street-corner end-of-the-world preacher, which is where they always belonged, and frankly, it's taken too loving long. Good riddance.

LongSack
Jan 17, 2003

So I’ve just finished reading this thread, and despite the soul-crushing stupidity, I have one question which the google has not been able to resolve: can someone point me to a link which defines what exactly a “contraction event” or “compression event” is (I can’t remember the exact phrase)? I’m not familiar with the lingo TIA

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

https://prestersperspective.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_16.html

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
basically a group of reactionary sorts dealing w cognitive dissonance (because the world isnt the one they want/believe it to be) will become a place where people become hardliners or be driven out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

the succubus folk tradition it partially grew out of.

I misread that as "succubus folk tradition I partially grew out of", and I definitely had some follow up questions until I realized my mistake.