Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

These guys are constantly under a siege mentality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Uuh, you guys do get that that's not Lovecraft, right?

i know(don't know who it is, i just know its not love craft.)

jesus christ. why do they deny the holocaust when they "secretly" and openly talk about how awsome it was. also it was 11/12 million not 6 million. i know 6 is just the jewish victims but the nazis murdered more then just them.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

We literally have official documents from the Wannsee Conference where they agreed to implement the Final Solution, so the best case scenario for deniers is that the Nazis wanted to kill 6 million but could they actually? Were the logistics really there? I'm just asking questions.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

I hope 4chan is able to make the thumbs up sign verboten next:

Bushiz posted:

the ok sign thing rules because it started out as an attempt to "own the libs" by making them believe something was a white power sign, and then it was a white power sign, and now people are getting fired for it. Like they just completely hosed themselves and it rules.

People who make the sign just to say "ok" and aren't white supremacists will also get fired, you are literally the person arguing "this is actually good for Bitcoin, because"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Bedlamdan posted:

People who make the sign just to say "ok" and aren't white supremacists will also get fired, you are literally the person arguing "this is actually good for Bitcoin, because"

no they wont because it's very easy to tell when someone isn't doing it for white supremacist reasons lmao

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Bedlamdan posted:

i don't. we shouldnt let the chuds just take over hand gestures and then bend over backwards when they troll about new meetings. i mean yeah, its cool that they are loving themselves but i like the thumbs up and peace.

Dec 26, 2012

it's weird to me that there are multiple nazi klurf guys

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

on top of that i've never met anyone who did the ok sign who wasn't a complete rear end in a top hat or japanese

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

We literally have official documents from the Wannsee Conference where they agreed to implement the Final Solution, so the best case scenario for deniers is that the Nazis wanted to kill 6 million but could they actually? Were the logistics really there? I'm just asking questions.

i have never understood the deniers and the chuds arguments anyway. it loving happend. and half they time they are cool with it.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i don't. we shouldnt let the chuds just take over hand gestures and then bend over backwards when they troll about new meetings. i mean yeah, its cool that they are loving themselves but i like the thumbs up and peace.

But why do you hate the OK sign? Because its theirs now. They own it. It's official now and we are celebrating this.

Al! posted:

no they wont because it's very easy to tell when someone isn't doing it for white supremacist reasons lmao

Like what? Being white while doing the sign?

poo poo, I mean, I guess that means I'm in the clear at least.

But for real, this isn't a good thing, they're just making everyone look like gullible assholes while annoying the hell out of normal people.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Bedlamdan posted:

Do you not get how context works?

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm the weirdo who's distraught at the loss of the OK sign.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Bedlamdan posted:

Like what? Being white while doing the sign?

poo poo, I mean, I guess that means I'm in the clear at least.

But for real, this isn't a good thing, they're just making everyone look like gullible assholes while annoying the hell out of normal people.

like being a nazi who everyone on his squad and superiors know he's a nazi quietly making a nazi hand sign on camera and them finally having something to deal with him with

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What will normal people think about this?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

like clearly this was not a surprise to anyone who works with him if he can't fuckin contain himself for 5 minutes without flashing a white power gesture at work

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Do you not get how context works?

Do you not get that its meaning doesn't instantly change just because some idiot on /pol/ said so?

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

I'm the weirdo who's distraught at the loss of the OK sign.

I'm the retard upset that we're going to have moral panic about the thumbs up sign next.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

how can we ever really know when some white person weirdly makes the ok sign as if nothing is going on, as a secret message to some people watching that will instantly pick up on some meaning that's only meant for them, whether or not that meaning is white supremacist?

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

how can we ever really know when some white person weirdly makes the ok sign as if nothing is going on, as a secret message to some people watching that will instantly pick up on some meaning that's only meant for them, whether or not that meaning is white supremacist?

how can we ever really know when some white person weirdly makes the thumbs up sign as if nothing is going on, as a secret message to some people watching that will instantly pick up on some meaning that's only meant for them, whether or not that meaning is white supremacist?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

this guy's either a gullible lib or one of those really bad infiltrators

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Bedlamdan posted:

how can we ever really know when some white person weirdly makes the thumbs up sign as if nothing is going on, as a secret message to some people watching that will instantly pick up on some meaning that's only meant for them, whether or not that meaning is white supremacist?

You're a moron.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

perfect avatar text though

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bedlamdan posted:

Do you not get that its meaning doesn't instantly change just because some idiot on /pol/ said so?

I'm the retard upset that we're going to have moral panic about the thumbs up sign next.

You do seem to be that retard

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Al! posted:

this guy's either a gullible lib or one of those really bad infiltrators

Yes, I infiltrated a whole two years before you regged.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

You're a moron.

If I told you three years ago that a bunch of fat retards on 4chan would successfully make the OK sign into a hate symbol, and our media would have bought into it utterly

You would have also called me a moron.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
Help me C-Spam, in what context is the OK sign still... okay? :crossarms:

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
i dont think that very many people are actually bothered by the ok sign, but its great to see people doing it get fired

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Not when your doing it to signal that your a white supremacist, which normal people can do.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Bedlamdan posted:

Help me C-Spam, in what context is the OK sign still... okay? :crossarms:

i guess when someone who isn’t a white supremacist uses it

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

no one does the ok signal to pose for a photo unless theyre white supremacists

that gesture is use to signal affirmation its not just a thing you do for no reason

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Reclines Obesily posted:

i guess when someone who isn’t a white supremacist uses it

Do we know jack poo poo about the coast guard guy beyond making the sign because I'm looking on MSNBC and poo poo and they all just stop at 'he made the sign and it's bad'

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
hmm how should we read this sign that all white supremacists recognize as a sign their fellow white supremacists throw

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
4chan also tricked everybody into thinking they are creepy little depressed losers who spend all day torturing themselves with self-pitying memes and psychotic obsession.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

01011001 posted:

it's weird to me that there are multiple nazi klurf guys

stonetoss used to be redpanels, but he quit for some reason probably because his parents found out he was doing a nazi comic

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Zokari posted:

no one does the ok signal to pose for a photo unless theyre white supremacists

that gesture is use to signal affirmation its not just a thing you do for no reason

OH... gently caress...

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Bedlamdan posted:

If I told you three years ago that a bunch of fat retards on 4chan would successfully make the OK sign into a hate symbol, and our media would have bought into it utterly

You would have also called me a moron.

It's not that the OK sign has been turned into a hate symbol, it's the way they use it. Like how the cross isn't a symbol of the Klan until you set it on fire.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Bedlamdan posted:

OH... gently caress...

lmao you really need to get out of cspam if you think a picture of hillary is some sort of own

Dec 26, 2012

Ague Proof posted:

stonetoss used to be redpanels, but he quit for some reason probably because his parents found out he was doing a nazi comic

oh lol

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Bedlamdan posted:

OH... gently caress...

saying "hillary clinton did it" as if that's supposed to offend or impress anyone. def an infiltrator

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Zokari posted:

lmao you really need to get out of cspam if you think a picture of hillary is some sort of own

Hillary is a neoliberal pos yes yes but she's also not really a nazi?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Hillary Clinton is a white supremacist, so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

this dude is def a channer, keep mocking him until he says something that gets him banned