Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

waaay back in the day there was a guy in the mass effect 2 thread that claimed to have gone through the game like 30 times start to finish (the intent was one for every class, for each gender of shepard, for both good and evil playthroughs, though i don’t think he made it that far), without ever skipping dialogue, ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Oh, right, MMO expansions don't come with free sub time. I guess I'll hold off on this :effort: and play Atelier on the Switch instead

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

exquisite tea posted:

I watch all cutscenes in their entirety for every game regardless of if it's just pointless tutorial dialogue or how many times I've played it.

I was about to say :same: but then I remembered that I don't think I've read the dialog in the Megaman X games since they came out.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Oh, right, MMO expansions don't come with free sub time. I guess I'll hold off on this :effort: and play Atelier on the Switch instead

Good choice

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Shindragon posted:

loving christ.

Maybe I"m painting a broad stroke, but what the hell is with indie horror games just missing the target by like a 100 yards. And I thought Outlast 2 was bad. Yeesh.
A bit late on this, but its because cheap shock value like relying entirely on poo poo like sexual violence requires zero effort while really effective horror requires skill and nuance.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly
I just found out you can dash jump off walls in MegaMan X. Suddenly the wall jumping segments make sense :v:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Could someone tell Capcom, I am ready to pay real human money to change my MHW character’s mouth

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

tap my mountain posted:

I just found out you can dash jump off walls in MegaMan X. Suddenly the wall jumping segments make sense :v:

:eyepop:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

exquisite tea posted:

I watch all cutscenes in their entirety for every game regardless of if it's just pointless tutorial dialogue or how many times I've played it.

South star and north star must never fight or i would hit your hidden pressurepoint, shinfukumen with my sacred fist

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Jay Rust posted:

Could someone tell Capcom, I am ready to pay real human money to change my MHW character’s mouth

You can do that actually, at least on the console versions don't know about PC.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

On second thought I must have figured that out when I was a kid, cause there's no way I made those pixel perfect jumps on a flight stick.

tap my mountain fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Sep 16, 2018

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
what is happening

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Verranicus posted:

He's much better. They basically had to operate and turn him into a girl, and he was in a cone for weeks. He's mostly all healed up now and we have the cone off and he's acting like his old self, just looking real dumb with his fluff ending around his butt so it looks like he forgot to put pants on. Still keeping an eye on him and we're slowly paying off the vet.

I'm glad he is doing better! :D

It sounds like this is the kind of surgery your cat had to go through (warning: nws because it is a vid showing surgery on a cat, though the cat is fine and not in any harm)

Really, it's a nws surgery vid, but neat if you like surgery vids and seeing how they handle stuff like this

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

exquisite tea posted:

I can barely watch the cutscenes the first time

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPUYoRi2RFI

al-azad
May 28, 2009

exquisite tea posted:

same

people who skip dialog and change the heroes name on the first play will be the first against the wall

e: thumbs up to wild arms basically being the only series that let you change character names basically whenever

GUI
Nov 5, 2005

Today is one of those days where I'm so bored and have so little to do that I spend hours refreshing this forum and Youtube while listening to The Immortals' Mortal Kombat soundtrack.

He's tall and fast 'cause he flies
The superman with eternal life
So clean, he's all dressed in white
The warrior with the endless fight

Forces of lightning, power in the sky
The thunder warrior, he's got no eyes
He fights with intensive lust
He turns his foe into a pile of dust

Eternal life, we all know he's not afraid
'Cause Raiden cannot die
Eternal life, he lives in thunderclouds
And comes down from the sky

:shepface:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/Y4XTBKf.mp4
Right click -> unmute

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRPeHFCydqc

one of the composers on dynamite headdy did a lot of really good beatmania and pop'n music tracks

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames

The Colonel posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRPeHFCydqc

one of the composers on dynamite headdy did a lot of really good beatmania and pop'n music tracks

Like 4 unless there have been more in the couple most recent games. Used to play both of them religiously, had the controllers for the console versions even, but have a hard time touching Bemani games these days when poo poo like Museca and Sound Voltex exist and are superior in every way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol-f60NotZY

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012

So those are the type of pictures of Spider-Man that Jameson was looking for.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Become as Gods!
Become as Gods!
Radioactive Spider-Gods!

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I remember that ad and Gameboy Pocket which it’s ad slogan was STICK IT IN YOUR POCKET

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I remember an ad for a Nintendo product with various colours to choose from, and the darker one was called “Smoke” and I thought that was really loving cool

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

not that one but

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

gently caress there’s a lot of these

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Found it

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

boy that's upsetting

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
Ads for adhd people from the 90’s are my fetish, thanks.

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

I wanted the Fire N64 soooo badly.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

lol a statue and a framed picture.

Verranicus
Aug 18, 2009

by VideoGames
So close to being done with Wildstar. I just want to finish the main story. Unfortunately the main story quests also seem to be the worst, longest quests they could come up with. One zone left to go and I can uninstall this mess.

Need to make room for RIFT and Age of Conan!

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-uNMPU6GtA

mother 1 with a ring that boosts xp gain by 3x is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I ordered a couple of weird cheapish Chinese handheld emulator consoles tonight, hopefully I can use them to play old SNES and Genesis RPGs on the go. If not I’m gonna try and turn this old Fire tablet I never use into a basic emulation handheld.

• Locked thread