Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
SF/KC O/U for week 3 opens at 55, drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Thread on how KC offense has changed season over season

https://twitter.com/smartfootball/status/1041665516702756864?s=21

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
So the Eagles offense is basically dead right now. Our #2 WR is out for a month, our #1 WR hasn't played yet this year, our #4 WR is on IR and our #2 RB pulled his hamstring in practice last week. And our LT missed the entire game for no specified reason. Nelson Agholor and Zach Ertz are our entire passing game right now.

Don't play Wentz this week as we are gonna lose even with him playing.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

axeil posted:

So the Eagles offense is basically dead right now. Our #2 WR is out for a month, our #1 WR hasn't played yet this year, our #4 WR is on IR and our #2 RB pulled his hamstring in practice last week. And our LT missed the entire game for no specified reason. Nelson Agholor and Zach Ertz are our entire passing game right now.

Don't play Wentz this week as we are gonna lose even with him playing.

Dude you're playing the Colts. Agholor, Ertz, Clement, and Ajayi are all you need.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Mike Wallace was the Eagles #2 WR?!? yeesh

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

nerve posted:

With Jeffery out, he's currently their WR2.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

pubic works project posted:

axeil made it sound like Jeffery is the #1, Wallace #2, Agholor #3

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

nerve posted:

Yeah he kinda did.

C'mon axeil....

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Government must be laying down those chemtrails extra thick on Pete Carroll's poor squad

If Shaquill Griffin can't go this defense is Bills-level bad, even with Earl Thomas. Tough to overstate how grim this injury list looks. Jordan Howard is going to rush for 200 yards.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

nerve posted:

He’s our 3 but he gets a bad rap imo. He’s a great field stretcher and I found he got open a lot in his only full game with us.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Wallace is currently out

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1041655882361253888

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Right, I know. Jeffrey was already out so Wallace was the de-facto WR2 with Agholor the WR1 and now Wallace is out.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Diqnol posted:

He’s our 3 but he gets a bad rap imo. He’s a great field stretcher and I found he got open a lot in his only full game with us.

Yeah if the Eagles had their 1 and 2 Wallace is a fine 3.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1041675190726533120

Definitely better than Gonzalez.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Howie, work some of that legendary cap wizardry and bring in Josh Gordon

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Did Dan Bailey get signed anywhere or is he foreverial broken?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

Did Dan Bailey get signed anywhere or is he foreverial broken?

Not yet. I would hope that the Vikings bring him in.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I'm personally surprised the browns and vikings kickers are still on the roster.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

nerve posted:

That's what the depth chart says...

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

axeil posted:

that depth chart is dumb, im gonna go with diqnol

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

nerve posted:

that depth chart is dumb, im gonna go with pubic works project

same

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Aitken seemed to have a good catching game for us last night

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

SF/KC O/U for week 3 opens at 55, drat

SF isn't going to score any points?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Nah they will probably hit at least 30 points

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Dude you're playing the Colts. Agholor, Ertz, Clement, and Ajayi are all you need.

Colts with Luck are pretty good

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Colts with Luck are pretty good

I know. I'm a Colts fan. I just know that the Philly defense is a tougher match-up that Washington's. And if Wentz is back...that offense is tougher against our young defense.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

axeil posted:

ESPN Depth Charts are awful

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

I know. I'm a Colts fan. I just know that the Philly defense is a tougher match-up that Washington's. And if Wentz is back...that offense is tougher against our young defense.

Did you see Fitzmagic out there? He carved us up. I'm worried Luck will do the same.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

DariusLikewise posted:

ESPN Depth Charts are awful

Haha, holy poo poo. Just looked at ESPN's version for the Chiefs and I count six seven players who are no longer on the team, including one who left way back in regular free agency.

This is just on their offensive depth chart.

e: 8 on the defensive depth chart including Tamba Hali. Jesus someone hasn't looked at these since last year. And yes, this is supposed to be the 2018 depth chart.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Sep 17, 2018

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

axeil posted:

Did you see Fitzmagic out there? He carved us up. I'm worried Luck will do the same.

I mean I hope that happens. I'm just tempering my expectations this season because we're so young and raw all over the defense. And we don't have a great WR2 (please trade for Josh Gordon, Ballard). Our running game is a mess and our O-Line of course is injured.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Eagles fans having to use the depth chart from ESPN is p funny

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Amy Pole Her posted:

Eagles fans having to use the depth chart from ESPN is p funny

the official one accounts for injuries and not what it would be if everyone was healthy

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I mean I hope that happens. I'm just tempering my expectations this season because we're so young and raw all over the defense. And we don't have a great WR2 (please trade for Josh Gordon, Ballard). Our running game is a mess and our O-Line of course is injured.

Offensive line might be healthy if Castonzo is back. Everyone other starter is good. It's a miracle.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1041679994634821633?s=21

ughhhh

please come to philly gordon

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
lmao @ every teams fans hoping that a guy that has played like 6 games in the last 3 years will be the saviour of your franchises

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

axeil posted:

the official one accounts for injuries and not what it would be if everyone was healthy

I would hope the official ones would at least only include players who are actually on the roster though.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

DariusLikewise posted:

lmao @ every teams fans hoping that a guy that has played like 6 games in the last 3 years will be the saviour of your franchises

I mean if there is an owner that could help Josh Gordon hide his drugs....it's Irsay. (aside from that one time)

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I’d love to see Josh Gordon on the 49ers

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
anybody who talks about taking kicking out of football is weak, stupid and cowardly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

After watching first the Pats and now the Bucs rip up our defense, your fear on that front may be overblown. I think it will be close.

• Locked thread