Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol Josh Gordon is not going to last on the Pats

he's not cut out for that life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

cavallingus posted:

I've asked this before but where do y'all buy your jerseys from?
:saddowns:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Op you'll find NFL shop dot com is the #1 source for official NFL merchandise, such as jerseys, caps, and more

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
We don’t even know what Gordon did to piss off the Browns dipshit decision makers, it could have been nothing

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

http://www.ecseller.ru/

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
^^ Thank you!

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Op you'll find NFL shop dot com is the #1 source for official NFL merchandise, such as jerseys, caps, and more
I want the cheap Chinese knockoffs :hehe:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Ehud posted:

lol Josh Gordon is not going to last on the Pats

Watch him respond positively to Bill's "hard discipline" and we will get a bunch of aggressive thinkpieces from hacks like Shaugnessy saying how Bill is a genius and can mold a player like him.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

SHOAH NUFF posted:

We don’t even know what Gordon did to piss off the Browns dipshit decision makers, it could have been nothing

Seemed like they were pretty understanding to the point of being massive pushovers about Gordon in hard knocks. But it's very hue to act like that and then give up when some invisible line has been crossed. Doubt we'll ever know the whole story but my guess is he talked back to hue one too many times

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

cavallingus posted:

^^ Thank you!
I want the cheap Chinese knockoffs :hehe:

op, you'll find that purchasing anything other than official nfl merchandise from nfl shop dot com can lead to serious consequences, such as jail time, infectious diseases, and nuclear holocaust

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
you're trying too hard lol

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Disrupting the sale of counterfeit merchandise and counterfeit tickets helps ensure an authentic gameday experience for all fans

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

SHOAH NUFF posted:

He lied about why he was late then lied about an injury, after being provided chance #600

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Ehud posted:

lol Randy Moss is not going to last on the Pats

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Amy Pole Her posted:

He lied about why he was late then lied about an injury, after being provided chance #600

Possibly according to other liars is the problem here.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Amy Pole Her posted:

Also may have been drunk/high when he did show up (late).

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Grittybeard posted:

I mean, what do the Browns have to gain by lying about it?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Diqnol posted:

Hue Jackson needs to justify keeping his job every single day and is apparently ridiculously good at doing so.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Diqnol posted:

They're the Browns what could you possibly put past them

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

There's no reason to believe either side, and Hue and Josh have both had a ton of chances. I don't blame the team for moving on from one, and I won't when they move on from the other

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Intruder posted:

They're the Browns what could you possibly put past them

A win.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Grittybeard posted:

Hue Jackson needs to justify keeping his job every single day and is apparently ridiculously good at doing so.

Why would Hue cut Gordon, a player good enough to actually produce wins that could save his job, unless he knew he absolutely had to? He certainly gave him several miles of rope the past couple of years

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

I wish Hard Knocks lasted all season. Or at least contractually obligated until the team gets their first win of the season.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Chris James 2 posted:

There's no reason to believe either side, and Hue and Josh have both had a ton of chances. I don't blame the team for moving on from one, and I won't when they move on from the other

Yeah if I wasn't clear this is my basic position. I just don't trust anyone involved here, I'm not saying Gordon is definitely being done wrong here or anything like that.

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Why would Hue cut Gordon, a player good enough to actually produce wins that could save his job, unless he knew he absolutely had to? He certainly gave him several miles of rope the past couple of years

I believe Hue is a very insane and incompetent man.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Why would Hue cut Gordon, a player good enough to actually produce wins that could save his job, unless he knew he absolutely had to

Because Hue.... is a dipshit.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

I wish Hard Knocks lasted all season. Or at least contractually obligated until the team gets their first win of the season.

I couldn't deal with three years of the Browns on Hard Knocks

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Yall, Dorsey controls the roster not Hue.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Tim Whatley posted:

I bet he'll be as useful as Ochocinco

this is my feeling as well

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Dorsey has a pretty fresh memory of what happens when he goes against a coach who he does not have the ability to fire on roster decisions.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

indigi posted:

this is my feeling as well

Gordon isn't in the twilight of his career healthwise and he's demonstrated an interest in "doing the right things" in stark contrast to ocho

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Yeah I'm kind of torn on it. He could be Randy or Ocho. At the very least he'll be a deep threat

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I get that Hue deserves a lot of criticism but ya'll are letting it eat your brain. Pretty sure it is way more likely that Josh Gordon is either a drunk or just a moron who is getting hurt shooting commercials during game week (or both) over some weird master plot by the Browns organization to cut their best offensive player for ego reasons

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Another understandable thing is this

https://twitter.com/greggrosenthal/status/1041774802422312960

There's a market for Gordon, but I can't imagine it's full of people wanting to pay a ton for a person who's played 6 games in 4 years and is currently injured

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

If this was true, we’d be getting all kinds of leaks trying to undermine Dorsey.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Still doesn't change Hue's dipshit-ness.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Because Dorsey....is a dipshit.

There.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I just heard Mahomes speak for the first time, and while I dont know what I expected him to sound like, it definitely wasn't a 62 year old cajun man

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

King Hong Kong posted:

If this was true, we’d be getting all kinds of leaks trying to undermine Dorsey.

The Haslams have said Hue has a fresh start this season. Hue only started leaking when he felt threatened give it time.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

a neat cape posted:

I just heard Mahomes speak for the first time, and while I dont know what I expected him to sound like, it definitely wasn't a 62 year old cajun man

He's got some Kermit the frog to his voice.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

a neat cape posted:

Yeah it's pretty wild. That's our new savior though so best get used to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

a neat cape posted:

He sounds like a muppet and looks like one too

• Locked thread