Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Laffo at $11 s&h but I guess the jokes on me because that didn't stop me from ordering it.

If there are any bard or mch mains on Aether who are looking for an Alphascape static, my group is looking for you! Currently we're planning to run Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday evenings for three hours a night. If you're interested, let me know and I can send you more details.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

Holyshoot posted:

They would have killed it quicker without the drk.

could have read the thread quicker without your post but here we are

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

Holyshoot posted:

Which is why all those other groups with no DRKs beat them.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

Thundarr posted:

Laffo at $11 s&h but I guess the jokes on me because that didn't stop me from ordering it.

God, same.

Now I've got a deadline to finish reading through the first lore book.

FeatherFloat
Dec 31, 2003

Not kyuute

Thundarr posted:

Oh if only. Shipping to Canada is $52! And I'm pretty sure that's before the currency conversion.

Still gonna buy it. Uh, later.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Do they even let you queue for bahamult with only 7 party members :confused:

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

FeatherFloat posted:

Oh if only. Shipping to Canada is $52! And I'm pretty sure that's before the currency conversion.

Still gonna buy it. Uh, later.

I'm fairly positive I've shipped actual computers to Canada for less than $50 before.

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

Wacky Delly posted:

No no, you don't understand! DRK sucks and even though I personally can't do Extreme content I have definite opinions about which jobs are the best.

Alakaiser
Jan 3, 2007

And the Lord Josh said, "Blessed are those cast away by Belichick, theirs is the kingdom of Denver." (Tebow 1:25)

Thundarr posted:

If there are any bard or mch mains on Aether who are looking for an Alphascape static, my group is looking for you! Currently we're planning to run Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday evenings for three hours a night. If you're interested, let me know and I can send you more details.

Hello I am an aether mch main. Alasindera#6448 on discord.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Harrow posted:

Yeah, I could see that being annoying. I'll give the job a try for sure but I could see myself getting really tired of always having to hit Dark Arts before doing things.

It's less annoying than we've made it out to be. Source: I raid as DRK. It's honestly a fun tank, even if the DA spam is something we want changed.

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!

Squaresoft is reverting to their 90's habit of pretending Australia does not exist :negative:

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

oh no blimp issue posted:

Yeah I found it too! I've preordered that mother fucker like no bodies business.

What the hell, I was about to order and now I'm getting a 404

E: never mind, found the na link

A. Beaverhausen fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Sep 18, 2018

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Wacky Delly posted:

I said that group not other groups.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Holyshoot posted:

I said that group not other groups.

why are you making these super bad posts

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
You are the poster I make fun of when I talk about goons in the FFXIV thread whining about having to do normal mode first in the raids because it slows them down from getting world first on finishing savage.

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

Yes, the extra 300 DPS that a WAR does over DRK would have really made a huge difference on a fight that doesn't have any real DPS checks.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Holyshoot posted:

So instead of world first they would have gotten...gently caress my math just says world first again. I guess it actually didn't matter.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Leal posted:

You are the poster I make fun of when I talk about goons in the FFXIV thread whining about having to do normal mode first in the raids because it slows them down from getting world first on finishing savage.

I don't get world firsts and I don't mind doing normal to get some gear before doing savage.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Quit while you're ahead, buddy

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
world's first poo poo poster

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

It's entirely possible that they would have been way worse off without that dude playing DRK. Maybe he couldn't get in the zone enough with other classes, and maybe their team chemistry was too reliant on him operating in that way.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
Preordered the book at the speed of light. Can't wait, especially since it looks like it'll go in on some Au Ra stuff and I've been waiting for that.

Also the floppy matoya hat is :allears:

Hats Wouldnt Fly
Feb 9, 2010

Redfont is my hero.
Maybe it's not worth getting world first if you can't do the sweet cloud strife sword spin afterward.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Alris posted:

Squaresoft is reverting to their 90's habit of pretending Australia does not exist :negative:

loving seriously. Ugh.

Asbel
Mar 22, 2013

angry borking noises
The most important part of tonight's patch isn't some new raid, or story developments, or any of that jazz, it's that new hairstyle. :allears:

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Asbel posted:

The most important part of tonight's patch isn't some new raid, or story developments, or any of that jazz, it's that new hairstyle. :allears:

ActionZero
Jan 22, 2011

I act once more in
imitation of light

Asbel posted:

It's actually the Tataru emote thanks.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
He's right, if they had done war over drk they would have done it faster. That's just correct, no use getting angry over it like a flustered chumpola

Asbel
Mar 22, 2013

angry borking noises

Farg posted:

He's right, if they had done war over drk they would have done it faster. That's just correct, no use getting angry over it like a flustered chumpola

The bad posting is contagious, they have to be put down.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Asbel posted:

The bad posting is contagious, they have to be put down.

i'm factually correct. war is what peak performance looks like. you might not like it, thats fine. but the game is the game snowfllaike

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
I see the fine tradition of patch day shitposting is alive and well.

I'll get the gun.

After I preorder that lorebook.

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

SpaceDrake posted:

Preordered the book at the speed of light.

could have preordered it faster without the drk

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Remember when the world firster said he played DRK because it was fun?

A. Beaverhausen fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Sep 18, 2018

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
I just want to hug Suzaku, to be honest. Everything else is unimportant.

Kaubocks posted:

:allears:

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Remember when the world firster said he played DRK because it was fun?

I don't.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Kaubocks posted:

Dark Arts your Preorder for maximum lps (lore per second)

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I kind of want to use the new haircut but A. if I'm not using one of the au ra exclusive hairstyles then why both and B. everyone is going to be using it

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

World War Mammories posted:

Dark Arts your Preorder for maximum lps (lore per second)

All this lore is super edgy and I'm out of MP.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

Blockhouse posted:

I kind of want to use the new haircut but A. if I'm not using one of the au ra exclusive hairstyles then why both and B. everyone is going to be using it

Embrace your true darkside by constantly having hair in your eyes, letting everyone around you know that you just can't be bothered to care about their plights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Alright, let's see what a good plan of action would be once the servers go back up.

- Gold Saucer: Check Tournament winnings, Mini Cactpot (Monday), Typhon mount
- Ul'dah: Rank-Up to Captain
- Azim Steppe: Namazu Quests (Monday) [ALC]
- Ruby Sea: Unlock Suzaku
- Rhalgr's Reach: Buy Byakko Mount, unlock Alphascape and Saint Mocianne's Arboretum (Hard)
- Collectibles (Gatherers)
- Namazu Quests (Tuesday)
- Doman Enclave
- Mini-Cactpot (Tuesday)
- Main Story Quests
- Squadron Dungeons
- Collect new cards

Blueberry Pancakes fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Sep 18, 2018