Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I'm going to be immediately mainlining the MSQ cause I just know I'm going to get spoiled somehow if I don't

probably drop off junk to the enclave on the way since it looks like the second quest is going to be there after Mor Dhona

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

i'm going to keep grinding potd and running msq roulettes because i have no concept of fun

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
I keep forgetting about the new rank. That's going to take weeks.

Oh also I guess I need to find a static and then raid???

SonicRulez fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Sep 18, 2018

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Patch plans:

Buy Typhon mount
Do other things I guess

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Kaubocks posted:

i'm going to keep grinding potd and running msq roulettes because i have no concept of fun

Ah yes, I should probably wake up early and do Tank Roulettes for Monday.

Bourgeoisie
Nov 19, 2007

One ticket, please.
first thing i'm doing is buying mannequins from the housing vendor and selling them on the mb for 1 mil each. worked when they released the shirogane housing ward with gardening plots.

The Doomhammer
Feb 14, 2010

Weren't they adding a UI thing that shows whether you can buy something from an NPC on MB purchases? Might bite into that a bit.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

There’s a new GC rank? What are the requirements?

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

SettingSun posted:

Looks like you have to send your squaddies on a new special mission. Not sure if there's more to it than that, though.

RME
Feb 20, 2012

SettingSun posted:

A new flagged mission has been added.
Flagged Mission: Sapper Strike

this probably

Bourgeoisie
Nov 19, 2007

One ticket, please.

The Doomhammer posted:

Weren't they adding a UI thing that shows whether you can buy something from an NPC on MB purchases? Might bite into that a bit.

yeah they did say that in the patch notes, but still worth trying to throw a few up on the mb. if no one buys em, I can just throw them in my apartment.

x1o
Aug 5, 2005

My focus is UNPARALLELED!
Gonna blitz through the raid because fights are the best when no one knows the mechanics. Then run through the MSQ. I'll do everything else tomorrow or later in the week.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
1787.27 MB patch, guess we're due to see some datamining soon.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

It just keeps giving me poo poo about proxy / launcher version. I guess I'll try later.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Alphascape spoilers:
https://i.imgur.com/GWWUffZ.png

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

That guy is even more Sting than Nero is.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Spoilering just in case: I think there's very little reason to suspect at this point that the leaks aren't completely legit.

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

Vermain posted:

Spoilering just in case: I think there's very little reason to suspect at this point that the leaks aren't completely legit.

Considering the rear end pull he made with that call I'm 100% he is legit, we gonna be dancers boys

Groggy nard
Aug 6, 2013

How does into botes?

Vermain posted:

Mind reposting said leaks?

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Groggy nard posted:

Mind reposting said leaks?

The person in question has accurately predicted a lot of story beats in 4.3 as well as some confirmed 4.4 stuff.

Assuming the trend continues it means the expansion will have blue mage, dancer, gunblade, and two new races (probably viera and something else)

Bourgeoisie
Nov 19, 2007

One ticket, please.

Countblanc posted:

The person in question has accurately predicted a lot of story beats in 4.3 as well as some confirmed 4.4 stuff.

Assuming the trend continues it means the expansion will have blue mage, dancer, gunblade, and two new races (probably viera and something else)

I hope garleans become a playable race

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

One of the new playable races will be the frogs from Matoya's cavern.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Two lalafells in a trenchcoat

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
The most unbelievable thing about the leaks to me is still a new job before the expansion. If that guy was right about everything else but just lying about that then I would lol

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
He did say "maybe", which I took to mean "it makes sense based on what happens in the 4.5 storyline but I don't know for sure" but whatever, either way it's a new job.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

somepartsareme posted:

The most unbelievable thing about the leaks to me is still a new job before the expansion. If that guy was right about everything else but just lying about that then I would lol

Honestly I can actually buy it.

If they plan out 3 jobs per expansion but save one job for the end of the expansion it means they can do a big 'get people stay subscribing/hyped' thing even if they reach the end of the patch cycle and thus keep the game active until the next expansion hits.

Klades
Sep 8, 2011

Ytlaya posted:

One of the new playable races will be the frogs from Matoya's cavern.

Would race change in an instant

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
patch is up for downloading

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Spreadsheet with the new 4.4 gear stats.
Alphascape Savage weapons are ilvl 405, cap for the rest of everything is 400.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lt3vzNXwwBCF_Uz8eBOTxCDRwArT1yOkYtGgpu70c_g/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Hogama posted:

Spreadsheet with the new 4.4 gear stats.
Alphascape Savage weapons are ilvl 405, cap for the rest of everything is 400.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lt3vzNXwwBCF_Uz8eBOTxCDRwArT1yOkYtGgpu70c_g/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

lol are we gonna be wearing gear made by nero as a reward for the normal raid tier?

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

Fat and Useless posted:

Considering the rear end pull he made with that call I'm 100% he is legit, we gonna be dancers boys

I can't wait to be a glorious bunny boy. Bless you, Yoshi-P. Bless you.

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

somepartsareme posted:

GameFAQs user, Blufever posted:

Yes, there is a Gunblade job coming to 5.0, this is the job unique to FFXIV. Also there is another job possibly coming before the next expansion. You people need to be talking about a certain Blue Magic using job more than Geo. We should be hearing about this Blue Magic job soon if they're following the same pattern as Ninja. Don't believe Square when they stated no more patched jobs.

Sounds to me like we should see hints of it soon like when Yugiri and Thancred teased Ninja, and that they're internally toying with the idea of adding it in a patch but still not 100% committed.

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

The music has already got me hyped for prelude.

RME
Feb 20, 2012

Poops Mcgoots posted:

lol are we gonna be wearing gear made by nero as a reward for the normal raid tier?

tome gear

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Is that Adam and Eve?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Lizard Wizard posted:

Is that Adam and Eve?

From what I found in the NPC yell file, it's Omega-F Chassis and Omega-M Chassis...but yes, for all intents and purposes.

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

Another possibly bigger Alphascape spoiler: https://i.imgur.com/oy1ukad.png Now in motion https://gfycat.com/UnacceptableMisguidedLeafcutterant

Tekne fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Sep 18, 2018

Fat and Useless
Sep 3, 2011

Not Thin and Useful

I love that everyone and their mother seems to be making GBS threads on Mr. Happy now.

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you

Fat and Useless posted:

I love that everyone and their mother seems to be making GBS threads on Mr. Happy now.

:same:

The personality of drywall with the restraint of a honey badger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Fat and Useless posted:

What'd he do now?