Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

GramCracker posted:

Think about this. If Lewis never switched teams and stayed with McLaren, he'd be washed up with one WDC at some poo poo-tier team and we'd have 4x WDC Nico "The Boss" Rosberg running poo poo at Mercedes. :flashfap:

This is the good timeline. We live in the President Biff timeline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

GramCracker posted:

Think about this. If Lewis never switched teams and stayed with McLaren, he'd be washed up with one WDC at some poo poo-tier team and we'd have 4x WDC Nico "The Boss" Rosberg running poo poo at Mercedes. :flashfap:

Lol as bad as Poois Shamilton is there is no way Rosberg would've won 4 wdc's without a driver coach sitting on his lap.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

GramCracker posted:

Maybe if Mercedes only ran one car. Otherwise they'd have approached Fernando Alonso or- imagine this- 8x WDC Sebastian Vettel.

This was the best time line possible.

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

GramCracker posted:

And Lauda would still be alive. gently caress you, Hamilton and McLaren.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

1500quidporsche posted:

Mods please ban me if LeClerc has less points than Vettel at the end of 2019 :toxx:

The pact is sealed.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Also ban Khablam if Gasly beats Verstappen. :toxx:

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

NtotheTC posted:

Maybe if Mercedes only ran one car. Otherwise they'd have approached Fernando Alonso or- imagine this- 8x WDC Sebastian Vettel.

This was the best time line possible.

Alonso burned his Mercedes bridge in 07 and just lol at the idea that Vettel could beat Nico “mindgame” Rosberg in the same car. He’d be sectioned after a second season with him.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

1500quidporsche posted:

Alonso burned his Mercedes bridge in 07 and just lol at the idea that Vettel could beat Nico “mindgame” Rosberg in the same car. He’d be sectioned after a second season with him.

Vettel's going to be sectioned in the pissbaby ward of das krankenhaus when BIG CHARLES comes and fucks his poo poo up Nicowns Bossberg style next year.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I love how so many people ITT idolize someone who was too bitchmade to defend his title and spends his weekends hanging around the sky pad pretending that he's totally over all this F1 business. Somehow a worse WDC than loving Damon Hill of all people.

Although this thread seems to love lovely drivers for some reason.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

track day bro! posted:

I love how so many people ITT idolize someone who was too bitchmade to defend his title and spends his weekends hanging around the sky pad pretending that he's totally over all this F1 business. Somehow a worse WDC than loving Damon Hill of all people.

Explains all the Vettel fans.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

iospace posted:

Explains all the Vettel fans.

I'm a Ferrari fan, I don't 'support' drivers. I support the only team that's worth being a fan of in this bad lovely fail dying sport.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

track day bro! posted:

I'm a Ferrari fan, I don't 'support' drivers. I support the only team that's worth being a fan of in this bad lovely fail dying sport.

Why would you support a team that may have the best car but can't do poo poo with it?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

iospace posted:

Why would you support a team that may have the best car but can't do poo poo with it?

I support the only team that's worth being a fan of in this bad lovely fail dying sport.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

iospace posted:

Please don't own me with things like 'winning a wdc' or 'not crashing off on a slightly damp track' being a Ferrari fan is about passion! #ForzaFerrari

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

track day bro! posted:

I mean once you've read a book do you pick it back up and read it from cover to cover again? Nico completed F1. Nobody left to beat of any note, so why hang around and fade into obsolescence and obscurity like Raikkonnen or Schumacher?

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

NtotheTC posted:

Also ban Khablam if Gasly beats Verstappen. :toxx:
I'll accept this :toxx: but I will 3x my Max beat his teammate posts as a result.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Theophany posted:

I mean once you've read a book do you pick it back up and read it from cover to cover again? Nico completed F1. Nobody left to beat of any note, so why hang around and fade into obsolescence and obscurity like Raikkonnen or Schumacher?

Lol Nico Rosberg will be that guy in bar trivia.
*Name a german WDC who isnt Michael Schumacher mmmm Vettel? WRONG Its Nico Rosberg
Who the gently caress is that guy?

Bartender another vodka please
Why the gently caress im here watching my girl flirting with another dude?

Just what the gently caress

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

DoctorGonzo posted:

*Name a german WDC who isnt Michael Schumacher mmmm Vettel? WRONG Its Nico Rosberg

Wow it’s almost like you’ve lived this before and want to go back for more, unlike Nico Rosberg who left once he accomplished everything he wanted to.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I dont

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

I don’t believe that for a second lmao

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

DoctorGonzo posted:

Because the other dude your girl is flirting with is Nico Rosberg?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Kimi will be remembered as a scud legend, what a #Ledge #Bwoah

Pricko Drossberg will be remembered as the guy who had to ask his race engineer how to drive the best car on the grid while he was driving it.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nico i won the WDC because Hamilton engine failed Rosberg. WHAT A LEGEND.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

DoctorGonzo posted:

Nico i won the WDC because Hamilton engine failed Rosberg. WHAT A LEGEND.

Wow what an epic wheel to wheel racer that guy is, anyone remember his amazing defensive move on Poois at Catalunya? Truely some top driving there

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Theophany posted:

Because the other dude your girl is flirting with is Nico Rosberg?

:drat:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

The only team with any "passion" is McLaren, they're clearly only in it for love the game

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

Wow what an epic wheel to wheel racer that guy is, anyone remember his amazing defensive move on Poois at Catalunya? Truely some top driving there

wOW i need to pass Hamilton in Abu Dhabi

"Toto please let Hamilton pass him, Vettel is getting close"

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Sep 18, 2018

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Genuine question, did Rosberg ever complete an on track overtake on Hamilton?

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
Nico Rosberg also routinely beat Schumacher in the same machine.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Just lmao at all the salty goon tears itt from broke brained posters who will never recover from Nicowns Bossberg's epic M I N D G A M E S and glorious WDC #2016

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Nico's continued legacy of making you tiny babies cry with a poo poo eating grin on his face is the greatest legacy of all. That's as objective and indisputable as the argument for the superior breakfast meat.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Arguably his masterstroke following such a successful F1 career was to get a job on Sky F1 to troll the gently caress out of salty Poois Shamilton fans every race weekend who totally aren't salty about it.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Theophany posted:

Just lmao at all the salty goon tears itt from broke brained posters who will never recover from Nicowns Bossberg's epic M I N D G A M E S and glorious WDC #2016

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Khablam posted:

I'll accept this :toxx: but I will 3x my Max beat his teammate posts as a result.

Won't change the quality of the thread, but noted.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

iospace posted:

Won't change the quality of the thread, but noted.

I mean if Gasly beats Verstappen I kinda don't want Khablam banned because the dogpiling will be loving hilarious.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Nico was great because he actually raced against Hamilton unlike Buttass.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Wiltsghost posted:

Nico was great because he actually raced against Hamilton unlike Buttass.

Oh yeah I can remember all those fantastic wheel to wheel battles like the one where .............................

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

track day bro! posted:

Oh yeah I can remember all those fantastic wheel to wheel battles like the one where .............................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTH87phrwEs

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

I never realized Nico won the wdc in 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

iospace posted: