Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4fVnxtXAV8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
I spent the day learning about drone applications in environmental and geological investigations. I did not crash my drone into other people or walls or trees because I'm part of "the young generation that grew up playing video games with controllers."

Thank you, video gaming. Finally a transferable skill has been realized.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9INwRG7KAc

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Today i played rayman legends and dragon ball fighterz

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Further into VC4 and I am still enjoying myself. The AI may not be the best but the maps themselves are complex enough that it requires some thinking in regards to how to get the best results.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

The curse has been lifted.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
This only furthers the theory that Peach is actually a Toad.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Lurdiak posted:

wanna bet champ

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
10 coins is all it costs for my new character's magic genderswap spell. But I guess that removes the whole "unintentionally wearing the crown/being princessified" fetish aspect. Hmmmmmmm.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
nobody wears the crown unintentionally

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

The Colonel posted:

wanna bet champ

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

The Colonel posted:

A post about fetish fanart or a tagline for a season of GoT

Ceyton
Oct 9, 2004

YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!
YOU'RE DEAD ARMITAGE!

Wildtortilla posted:

I spent the day learning about drone applications in environmental and geological investigations. I did not crash my drone into other people or walls or trees because I'm part of "the young generation that grew up playing video games with controllers."

Thank you, video gaming. Finally a transferable skill has been realized.

Goongrats on livin' the dream :patriot:

Lurdiak posted:

Welp, it was fun while it lasted. LOL this is just the beginning

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Samuringa posted:

A post about fetish fanart or a tagline for a season of GoT

Hot 'n' Heavy Royal Incest

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Really Pants posted:

Hot 'n' Heavy Royal Incest

fingering peach on a yoshi I AM SO SORRY FOR THAT JOKE

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Lurdiak posted:

bowser and mario go on a date paid for with with the 10 coins

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Yo dudes the free phone game of Stranger Things is a full 20+ hour cross between Earthbound and Zelda and totally owns. Maybe one of the best tie in products ever, especially for free

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Lurdiak posted:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

If only anime tits were real.....

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

al-azad posted:

My favorite thing in Prey is the foam gun that interacts with buttons and consoles but because the darts fire at an angle towards the crosshair you have to pull wonky bank shots to get it to really work. I got so good at this I could angle the gun, jump, and crouch to fire mid-air at the proper angle to hit a button between bars or some obstacle that the game clearly expected you to just morph into a coffee cup.

What other FPSes let you do this? In the Marathon trilogy you could flip switches with rockets and genades.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

look at this pervert reaching out to cop a big ol' squeeze

The Moon Monster posted:

What other FPSes let you do this? In the Marathon trilogy you could flip switches with rockets and genades.

Overload has a gun that shoots bouncing shots, and some secrets where the unlock switch is out of your reach so you have to shoot through some grates and off of nearby walls to hit it.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

cheetah7071 posted:

Bravely Second has a scene where the main characters speculate that some unseen entity is helping them and then when they show off who it is the 3DS uses its camera to display your face on the screen

If you always cover your front-facing cameras like I do this would come out way different.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Huh, didn't know Sonico was that old.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

McSpanky posted:

If you always cover your front-facing cameras like I do this would come out way different.
behold the face of god! *screen turns black*

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

he is the hero we need

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I'm trying to accept this, but a hero that doesn't wield a guandao being one that I need really challenges my worldview.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

check this out: on her majesty’s secret slide. is that good?

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
I guess the rats ate his eyes.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Did anyone hear about the Soulcalibur VI network test? I feel like I’m the only one testing the network. Takes minutes to find a match.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

https://twitter.com/ninpoapipipi/status/1045639196231098368

In the official art book there's art of a scrapped plot point of Bowser having a Cappy of his own. Judging by the thread title I want that to just sit with you for a moment.

Did anyone save the tweet? It's gone now

I thought this was going to happen when they revealed Peach had her own Cappy and I'm real sad it didn't.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
small brain:

The 7th Guest posted:

what happens if sonic wears the crown

galaxy brain:

https://twitter.com/static_act/status/1045129965933645825

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Let me guess, there will be bonus levels where Emily runs the diner where those detectives are regulars

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

mediocre weekly

crown of luck is just the worst but you pick up cursed sledgehammer/long arms/trigger fingers right away so it's not too bad

e: oh yeah you start out with the Sentry Gun which i don't think you can get otherwise. no reason to keep it though

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Electric Phantasm posted:

Did anyone save the tweet? It's gone now

I thought this was going to happen when they revealed Peach had her own Cappy and I'm real sad it didn't.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

It looks like Bowser stole Luigi's cap

the plot thickens

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Give her Bowser's eyebrows and make Odyssey 2, Nintendo.

People in Mario games should be talking up Bowser's eyebrows like they do Mario's mustache.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

His hair game is pretty good for a reptile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

LawfulWaffle posted:

Did anyone hear about the Soulcalibur VI network test? I feel like I’m the only one testing the network. Takes minutes to find a match.

Im playing. Its hard to figure out wtf is happening with poor explanation in game about the new systems but its cool. I think its either badly configured or swamped right now, not empty.

• Locked thread