Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

dxt posted:

Unsure of what to do with my QB situation. Luck finally had a good game now that I benched him, but I still don't trust him, especially on a short week with a hurt T.Y. Went with Flacco last week and that worked out pretty well, but he's Cleveland this week. Bort, Tannehill, and Carr are all on the waiver with decent matchups. Leaning Bort at the moment.

I canceled my claim to drop Luck for Goff in one league after the game but I feel like I should still do it.

Also I "need" a TE this week with the Bears on bye, but who the hell do I drop? Honestly I'm tempted to just leave Burton in there because anybody I pick up will probably give me 0 points anyway (some people have three loving TEs rostered right now, the wire is direr than most.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Anyone picking up the Bengals defense to use against Miami? They get Burficit back this week.

I already have the Jags, but I'm overthinking using them against Mahomes.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I'm going to try to get TEN this week. I'm not feeling like starting the browns again.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Inspector_666 posted:

I canceled my claim to drop Luck for Goff in one league after the game but I feel like I should still do it.

I would take Goff over Luck for sure.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Chernabog posted:

I'm going to try to get TEN this week. I'm not feeling like starting the browns again.

Yeah they're already owned in my league.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Can stash one of Antonio Callaway, Dede Westbrook, or someone like Taywan Taylor in 1 PPR, any suggestions on which?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I'd say Dede but I'm a big Dede truther.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

Inspector_666 posted:

Also I "need" a TE this week with the Bears on bye, but who the hell do I drop? Honestly I'm tempted to just leave Burton in there because anybody I pick up will probably give me 0 points anyway (some people have three loving TEs rostered right now, the wire is direr than most.)

I'd rather drop Gould and play with no kicker and a streamer TE than Burton staying in there.

Try to trade Baldwin for a TE. If no one bites then drop Gould and grab a streaming TE.

I'd also try to move Gio this week since Mixon should be back after the bye.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

dxt posted:

I would take Goff over Luck for sure.

Goff is currently 69% owned, it's a sign, claim made.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

VietCampo posted:

Can stash one of Antonio Callaway, Dede Westbrook, or someone like Taywan Taylor in 1 PPR, any suggestions on which?

Taylor for me.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

TommyGun85 posted:

ummm...wut?

pubic works project posted:

I really don't think Davis is going to bring anyone a championship. Pete has come out and said that Carson is the dude, they're just going to get Davis more carries. That backfield is going to be real muddled.

Gobias Ind. posted:

Look at these foolish non-believers.

For sure. This Mike Davis train only has limited spots for the most dedicated truthers.

If you don't believe in week 4 then don't come back around in week 10 when all your dreams are crushed and Mike Davis is leading his followers to the playoffs.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
is Keke Coutee an insane idea? He got 15 targets.

TommyGun85
Jun 5, 2013

Alfalfa posted:

For sure. This Mike Davis train only has limited spots for the most dedicated truthers.

If you don't believe in week 4 then don't come back around in week 10 when all your dreams are crushed and Mike Davis is leading his followers to the playoffs.

is he worth a #2 waiver? I asked previously which would be better, Davis or Coutee. I would be dropping Mack.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

TommyGun85 posted:

is he worth a #2 waiver? I asked previously which would be better, Davis or Coutee. I would be dropping Mack.

I'd take Keke. Let someone else burn a waiver on Mike Davis.

If you don't already have him on your team then you don't deserve his excellence anyways.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

.5 ppr. Trey Burton is on bye but I picked up Ben Watson. Stick with him or make a claim for either of the Steelers TEs? I figure it's a likely ~5 points with gentle Ben vs a possible big game for McDonals or James, but a coin flip as to who gets the most production. They definitely have the better matchup versus the Falcons.

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

Scruffy the janitor posted:

I would absolutely drop olsen, but are there no other TE's on the wire?

Nobody that feels like I should be looking at unless I missed something big.

https://i.imgur.com/jEsxlB4_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
If Adam Gase and the Dolphins could get their poo poo together and start using Kenyan Drake to create mismatches, it would be much appreciated by me, guy who targeted Drake as his RB1 in drafts.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

kimcicle posted:

Nobody that feels like I should be looking at unless I missed something big.

https://i.imgur.com/jEsxlB4_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

Didn't you hear? Goedert is the next OBJ, better scoop him up.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Are either of the Bengals TEs worth owning? if so which?

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Quiet Feet posted:

.5 ppr. Trey Burton is on bye but I picked up Ben Watson. Stick with him or make a claim for either of the Steelers TEs? I figure it's a likely ~5 points with gentle Ben vs a possible big game for McDonals or James, but a coin flip as to who gets the most production. They definitely have the better matchup versus the Falcons.

I'm taking Watson over trying to guess which Steelers TE is going to do anything (if either actually does something).

Ben Nevis posted:

Well one is dead so Kroft is your best option and might be worth a gamble now that time isn't being split.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Ben Nevis posted:

Yeah I'm considering Tyler Kroft or Rhett Ellison. If Hayden Hurst is active I might take a big balls risk and play him.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Lost one of my games this week by 0.28 points
:cabot:

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Tyler Kroft is the tight end to target.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Vance is the TE to own in Pittsburgh imo

He was hurt to start the year. James has done nothing since McDonald has started getting a full complement of snaps.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Gobias Ind. posted:

Vance is the TE to own in Pittsburgh imo

He was hurt to start the year. James has done nothing since McDonald has started getting a full complement of snaps.

This, i'd take Vance this week over Watson.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
I'm kinda stuck at TE this week. 1/2 ppr BML. Here's my current lineup.

QB: Mahomes
RB: Conner
RB: Michel
WR: Michael Thomas
WR: Diggs
TE:
Flex: Ekeler
D/ST: Titans
K: Butker

Bench:
Bell
Cooper
Cousins
Howard (bye)
Trey Burton (bye)
Bears D/ST (bye)
Ridley
Kerryon Johnson

I would have been fine dropping Cooper if he had another poo poo game this week, but now I at least have to try and trade him. The Kelce owner also has Kittle, so that's my first preference. But I really don't see how I can justify dropping anyone right now.

Doppelganger fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Oct 2, 2018

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Doppelganger posted:

I'm kinda stuck at TE this week. 1/2 ppr BML. Here's my current lineup.

QB: Mahomes
RB: Conner
RB: Michel
WR: Michael Thomas
WR: Diggs
TE:
D/ST: Titans
K: Butker

Bench:
Bell
Cooper
Cousins
Howard (bye)
Trey Burton (bye)
Bears D/ST (bye)
Ridley
Ekeler
Kerryon Johnson

I would have been fine dropping Cooper if he had another poo poo game this week, but now I at least have to try and trade him. The Kelce owner also has Kittle, so that's my first preference. But I really don't see how I can justify dropping anyone right now.

You don't need two quarterbacks. Find a QB needy team and try trading one of them in a package deal to upgrade a position.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Where do stat corrections, if any, show up on MyFantasyLeague.com?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

RCarr posted:

Where do stat corrections, if any, show up on MyFantasyLeague.com?

The top bar, Help -> Official statistical changes

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Double post

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

I probably should pick up Bortles over Dalton this week, right?

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.

Sataere posted:

Tyler Kroft is the tight end to target.

CJ Uzomah played way more snaps than Kroft; Uzomah seems like the Bengals TE to pick up.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
In a 1PPR league, as a 4nette owner, I need a RB badly - but I have a decent crop of WRs. At least, I have the WRs that everyone wants to trade their bench RBs for.

My latest trade request has me sending Williams/Cooks for Carson or Mack. I'm not big on either RB, but am I just over-valuing my own players?

My Team:

His team

Is there a better counter-trade offer I can make in here? Or should I take what I can get? Or should I tell him to gently caress off (but in a mean way)

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

MacheteZombie posted:

The top bar, Help -> Official statistical changes

Cool, thanks friendo.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Wonderllama posted:

In a 1PPR league, as a 4nette owner, I need a RB badly - but I have a decent crop of WRs. At least, I have the WRs that everyone wants to trade their bench RBs for.

My latest trade request has me sending Williams/Cooks for Carson or Mack. I'm not big on either RB, but am I just over-valuing my own players?

My Team:

His team

Is there a better counter-trade offer I can make in here? Or should I take what I can get? Or should I tell him to gently caress off (but in a mean way)

Tell him to gently caress off with those offers. Mack is essentially worthless atm so offering him for Williams is insulting let alone for Cooks. Carson looks to be heading to a 3 person committee and just got hurt.

Also is this like a 4 team league because that dude has 4 1st rounders on his squad.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

VietCampo posted:

Tell him to gently caress off with those offers. Mack is essentially worthless atm so offering him for Williams is insulting let alone for Cooks. Carson looks to be heading to a 3 person committee and just got hurt.

Also is this like a 4 team league because that dude has 4 1st rounders on his squad.

14 team league but he just hounds people until they trade with him. Oddly, he’s never won the trophy. Anyway, I knew it was bullshit. I was just making sure I wasn’t over valuing. Thanks. I asked him for David Johnson for cooks or williams and he laughed.

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Yeah, Cooks for an injured RB in a messy committee (which describes both situations!) is ridiculous. I'd be hard pressed to give up anyone on the Rams O right now, at least without some reasonably assured production.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

I'm terrible at offering trades and need help. A guy in my league is absolutely desperate for a TE. He's played 4 different players each week and everyone he picks either gets injured or does nothing. He's pissed. I have Travis Kelce (no way) and Jordan Reed on my bench. He's hinted to me that he'd be willing to make a deal for Reed, and that I should make him an offer.

My team:

His team:

Anything here look good? Everything I see either feels like it's asking for too much, or not asking for enough.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
ODB and Gronk have combined for a single TD so far and now I am 0-4.

Should blood be coming out of my ears?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Tiptoes posted:

ODB and Gronk have combined for a single TD so far and now I am 0-4.

Should blood be coming out of my ears?

It should be now because gronk aint gettin that first TD this week

https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/1047197707465646082