Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Why would they buy an Australian plate?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Subjunctive posted:

Why would they buy an Australian plate?

Magnetic pole reversal is bound to hit any day now. Dude just needs to wait it out

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

Magnetic pole reversal is bound to hit any day now. Dude just needs to wait it out

One thing I wondered about all those people on Doomsday Preppers or whatever the show was called was if the EMP or pole reversal is going to fry everything with a chip, how do they think their CPAP machines will continue working? (Because they were all really fat.)

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

bike tory posted:

Im so conflicted on whether I want context for this or not

It's fake

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Blind Rasputin posted:

I don’t know where you got the idea that Yoshi is involved in their separation. The idea that him and Princess Mario could even do that.. let alone conceive? Also, comic 17 doesn’t include any mention, which should be evidence enough that you’re wrong. I recall that she’s still driving in Mario Kart 8 so I don’t think they’d write her into that if she was pregnant.

Edit: whoops sorry wrong thread

I know it seems like a callous thing to say, but you're not responsible for her behaviour. You should read this - I found it really helpful when I was in a similar situationNear constant flatulence that has a smell so powerful to me that I risk cumming on particularly strong farts. In addition I can't hold them back for more than 10 minutes at most; if I try then it'll practically explode out my rear end, soil my pants a bit, and of course make me cream them like I was edging for a whole day.

The thing is, it becomes oddly easier to hold it if I somehow manage to keep them contained past that threshold point (I.e. industrial butt plugs) but if they're held in for over an hour I can't fart for a week. Instead, my cock farts instead of cumming (but the cum is still built up in my balls) and my body odor becomes my farts. My breath is of course foul to everyone but me. The result is if I hold it in too long, I become a perpetually aroused, sporadically ejaculating filth hound.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

luxury handset posted:

I know it seems like a callous thing to say, but you're not responsible for her behaviour. You should read this - I found it really helpful when I was in a similar situationNear constant flatulence that has a smell so powerful to me that I risk cumming on particularly strong farts. In addition I can't hold them back for more than 10 minutes at most; if I try then it'll practically explode out my rear end, soil my pants a bit, and of course make me cream them like I was edging for a whole day.

The thing is, it becomes oddly easier to hold it if I somehow manage to keep them contained past that threshold point (I.e. industrial butt plugs) but if they're held in for over an hour I can't fart for a week. Instead, my cock farts instead of cumming (but the cum is still built up in my balls) and my body odor becomes my farts. My breath is of course foul to everyone but me. The result is if I hold it in too long, I become a perpetually aroused, sporadically ejaculating filth hound.

It’s great to see that u in behavior because once again, the American male is a pristine and clean specimen and the Canadian and UK variants of the species are inferior and disgusting. I’m going to polish my skin with lavender essential oils real quick before I sink into my perfumed silken sheets. Night trolls

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
:wtc:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Redeem yourself by telling us what the gently caress thread that was supposed to be in

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I don’t want to ruin the magic but I’m almost 100% sure it’s a post someone made here years ago although it was probably supposed to be ridiculous even then

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Probably PYF Macros & Memes. The Bowsette meme turned into debate about if Peach is Bowser, Jr.'s mother.

One more reason the Mega Rule needs to come back.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3386887&pagenumber=590&perpage=40#post454745452

Duckwaffle
Nov 8, 2010

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

who is this masked man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpyRoznA4KI

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Who the gently caress thinks it's okay to tuck in your shirt without wearing a belt? This deserves a crosspost in the AUG thread.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sponge Baathist posted:

Who the gently caress thinks it's okay to tuck in your shirt without wearing a belt? This deserves a crosspost in the AUG thread.

I mean, he has belt loops so it's terrible. He should have worn sweat pants

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Sponge Baathist posted:

He's holding the belt in his hand. He took it out off to go through the metal detector.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Seems like someone's never been to a courthouse :mmmhmm:

e: Forget the loving belt is he wearing a t-shirt over a long-sleeve shirt?!?!?!?

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

Kheldarn posted:

Probably PYF Macros & Memes. The Bowsette meme turned into debate about if Peach is Bowser, Jr.'s mother.

One more reason the Mega Rule needs to come back.

Hey, I started that debate! I need to go see what's going on......:yeshaha:

(I was just asking about the rumor. I didn't expect it to become a thing. Sorry)

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Jerry Cotton posted:

e: Forget the loving belt is he wearing a t-shirt over a long-sleeve shirt?!?!?!?
His whole deal kinda has a "my girlfriend made me protest" look to me.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Jerry Cotton posted:

Yeah it's tail over sweatpants over slippers. That dude in the Kavanaugh gear looks nuts

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Knormal posted:

His whole deal kinda has a "my girlfriend, who lives in Canada, made me protest" look to me.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

When they did the reunion show where Bobby broke his back in a racecar I was still more sad for Jan.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

But George Glass ended up being real in the movie?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
How the gently caress did Funkos ever end up catching on?

They are objectively poo poo in every way.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
They're cheap, they're easy to find, they license literally anything and everything to the point where they're often literally the only easily accessible physical merchandise of that show you like, below the impulse buy threshold for cheap gifts for people you don't know very well/don't care about and attempts at self-expression in a capitalist hellscape like a drowning man gasping for air, and their popularity makes them seem acceptable and only weird nerds get openly judgemental about it.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

They are for people who wants dolls or action figures but does not want to spend double the price of these Pops to get something with detail and articulation, and they don't want an actual children's toy with action features and gimmicks when they're just going to use them as desk ornaments.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

Aesop Poprock posted:

gently caress why didnt anyone tell me i gotta start nailing my furniture down

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

It's for when you don't have the dedication to be a proper nerd but you don't have enough of an identity of your own to decorate with anything other than mass-produced minimum-effort toys.

Meskhenet
Apr 26, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

It's for when you don't have the dedication to be a proper nerd but you don't have enough of an identity of your own to decorate with anything other than mass-produced minimum-effort toys.

and some disposable income (whether you can afford it or not)

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Meskhenet posted:

and some disposable income (whether you can afford it or not)

Oh boy, just wait til you learn about the pop-tract!

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Getting mad about plastic dolls itt

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Ghost Leviathan posted:

"The dedication to be a proper nerd" is such a cursed phrase.

Let people enjoy their cheap plastic poo poo who cares.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
waiting for the inevitable funko divorce:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Out of doors, out-of-doors

Then I read the bells

I will never not love animals on the field.

Milo and POTUS has a new favorite as of 12:43 on Oct 3, 2018

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

LifeSunDeath posted:

Sorry Funko, right now divorced couples have skipped straight to Fortnite as a factor in ending their marriage.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Hugoon Chavez posted:

"The dedication to be a proper nerd" is such a cursed phrase.

Let people enjoy their cheap plastic poo poo who cares.

Yeah it’s dumb and silly but so is collecting basically anything. For people who want their room of choice to look like the background of an amateur video game reviewer or list maker on YouTube they fill up a decent amount of space and I’m sure they enjoy seeing it when they come home from their job at Geek Squad

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?

The MSJ posted:

Sorry Funko, right now divorced couples have skipped straight to Fortnite as a factor in ending their marriage.

https://twitter.com/desusnice/status/1041487477452795909?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

LifeSunDeath posted:

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/bjy478/the-couple-who-made-a-marriage-contract-for-funko-pops

An interview with the Funko Pop contract people.