Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Leon Einstein posted:

But girls want rich men. Homeless dudes have low sexual marketplace value.
You need to review your incel theory. They believe women only ever want to have sex with Chads (which they think those homeless guys are), and then they want rich guys they can cheat on to support them and Chad's babies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
So what makes one a Chad? Height, jawline, and clavicles?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Financial status is something that is theoretically within their power to change, so blaming inceldom on financial status goes against the core principle that it's somebody else's fault they can't get laid.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Leon Einstein posted:

Also looks (broken down to tiny details like "canthal tilt") and an elephantine dick that women can somehow psychically sense

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Leon Einstein posted:

the musk man, it's the musk

Seriously as far as I can tell it's just confidence, except they think confidence is some kind of genetic inborn quality which you either permanently have or you permanently don't (like some sort of musk)

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Dick aura

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Leon Einstein posted:

Chads are basically anyone that has sex or any female attention.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

LadyPictureShow posted:

Is there a cascade effect on r/relationships? Some mook sees a post about ‘I banged a homeless guy’ and goes ‘Well heck! I’m also banging a homeless guy!’

Red flags? My [22F] boyfriend [21M] of four years is technically homeless and spending frivolously, but doesn't see the issue.

Pretty much all of Reddit is trendchasing attention-seekers looking at what gets lots of upvotes and copying that yeah

how many hobo goinking stories are real and how many are made up on the spot to fit this week's hot keywords and how many Redditors went out and goinked a hobo just for those sweet sweet updoots is a speculative exercise I leave up to you

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Avocado toast and hobo wang

Trendsetters and copycats

Snapchat willie, trash son ghost

Maybe I can fix him

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Pick posted:

Avocado toast and hobo wang

Trendsetters and copycats

Snapchat willie, trash son ghost

Maybe I can fix him

Pick you seem to be confused, this is GBS not Soundcloud

cut your demo somewhere else

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Pretty much all of Reddit is trendchasing attention-seekers looking at what gets lots of upvotes and copying that yeah

how many hobo goinking stories are real and how many are made up on the spot to fit this week's hot keywords and how many Redditors went out and goinked a hobo just for those sweet sweet updoots is a speculative exercise I leave up to you

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Leon Einstein posted:

The ability to have sex with Stacies.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

MrQwerty posted:

What is snapchat other than sending pictures of your genitals to another person or pictures of plants and food and poo poo

seriously I don't understand it

I have literally never seen anybody use it for nudes even though you’d think that’d be the primary purpose of it

I’ve only ever seen it used for funny face pictures from rural grandma

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

My Linux Rig posted:

I have literally never seen anybody use it for nudes even though you’d think that’d be the primary purpose of it

I’ve only ever seen it used for funny face pictures from rural grandma

I got some bad news re: your grandma.

Or good news depending on how sex positive you are.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

dudeness posted:

I got some bad news re: your grandma.

I just looked again, it turns out those pictures weren’t funny saggy faces

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Anne Whateley posted:

Also looks (broken down to tiny details like "canthal tilt") and an elephantine dick that women can somehow psychically sense
It's that Big Dick Energy that everyone has been talking about.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
my mom & i bond over throwing shade on my surviving grandparents. i wish my other grandma had had an easier life though. she was a nice lady and i kissed her one time which is an extreme and out of character public display of emotion from myself

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

loquacius posted:

the musk man, it's the musk

Seriously as far as I can tell it's just confidence, except they think confidence is some kind of genetic inborn quality which you either permanently have or you permanently don't (like some sort of musk)

you can fake the musk through a simple process of boiling your own cum

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Pick posted:

Female grad students 100% bird-with-broken-wing syndrome havers. It was the pool of women with literally the worst romantic predilections ever. No I’m not excluding myself obviously.

Lord have mercy, this is true. If it wasn’t talking about course work, so and so’s boyfriend breaking up with them the third time was the general small talk.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
The virgin homedweller vs. the Chad hobo

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

LadyPictureShow posted:

Lord have mercy, this is true. If it wasn’t talking about course work, so and so’s boyfriend breaking up with them the third time was the general small talk.

Imho a man having 100 guns is less of a red flag than a history of dating female grad students and/or doctors.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

cumshitter posted:

Chad is so perfect, so sexy, so masculine that his big dick energy protects him from inclement weather while the virgin incels die in a mild breeze

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

cumshitter posted:

virgin: requires artificial constructs to protect him from the elements

chad: sleeps in the shadow of his own colossal schlong to keep the rain off

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

virgin: can't sleep unless the temperature in his bedroom stays within 60 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit at all times

chad: sleeps outside all year long, through rain, snow, subzero temperatures, and natural disasters

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

cock hero flux posted:

virgin: requires artificial constructs to protect him from the elements

chad: sleeps in the shadow of his own colossal schlong to keep the rain off

Pfft, "sleeps". Like it's possible to sleep with all those Stacies constantly falling on your dick.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Virgin: Masturbates alone, by himself, in the dark, his slackened jaw illuminated by his laptop.

Chad: Draws cheering and crowds as he masturbates performatively and loudly at the library computers; offers video recommendations to passerby.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
I [24f] did not call into work at my boyfriend's [27m] and he's furious

quote:

Throwaway cause my main account is public af.

So I just started with a temp agency in an attempt to survive while I'm in grad school. I live with my boyfriend, and we were both unemployed for about two months. Yesterday I got a month-long gig that will keep our heads above water for the rest of the year (and then some!). My first day went well, but I had class in the evening and did not get home until almost 8:30, by which time my boyfriend had gone to bed. At around 2 am, he woke up and couldn't fall back asleep, and asked me if I would go buy cigarettes for him. I did, because I wanted to sleep and not have to do it before work. He's also been suffering from some mysterious stomach pain that he complains is crippling, and I've been working to schedule him a doctor's appointment this weekend.

This morning I went and got us both breakfast, which resulted in an argument because he wanted to go sit down and have breakfast together at a restaurant, something I'm not too keen on doing at 5:45 am. After he ate he started begging me to spend the day with him, saying he felt bad that we hadn't spent any time together the night before and I was going to work. He also complained his stomach was killing him, which I recommended he take a Tums or have a mint. I started getting ready and he got more desperate, literally begging me to stay home. It's my second day, though, and I want to make a good impression with my new employer.

On my way to work he called me no less than 30 times, of which I answered three. Each time he was in tears, begging me to come back, saying he missed me, etc. He at one point completely lost it and started screaming at me, and I just hung up. I got to work and he sent me a long text saying that he would have stayed home for me, that it's a distraction from his stomach issues, that he just wants to be around me.

I feel absolutely horrible. I feel like I chose work over him, that I'm being totally soulless, like I betrayed him. I want to spend the day with him, it's rare that he actually wants to do stuff with me for a whole day. But I need this job, we both need it.

Am I wrong in this? I know that this is very one-sided, since it's just my perspective, but that's why I'm turning to Reddit. How do I mend this, are either of us in the wrong?

**TL;DR: My unemployed boyfriend wanted me to stay home from work to hang out with him, but I refused since it's my second day and I need this job. He is very upset and hurt and I feel terrible for choosing work over him.**

Please look into adoption for your 27-year-old. I know it's hard, but ultimately it will be better in the long run for both of you.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
Once he takes a doodoo, his tummy will feel better and he won't be so grumpy

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
It's actually Jordan Peterson and he drank a thimble of apple cider. He is not long for this world

Also lol at waking up mommy to go grab you cigarettes at 2 AM.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Straight White Shark posted:

There should be a relationship bot that just goes into all these threads, and if the poster is in their early 20’s, it comments “sever”

It would solve 90% of these issues

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

My Linux Rig posted:

There should be a relationship bot that just goes into all these threads, and if the poster is in their early 20’s, it comments “sever”

It would solve 90% of these issues

If you're mature enough to handle it, and/or its an otherwise salvageable relationship, then you're not posting about it on loving reddit.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
AMA about my (23M) Year of Living Dangerously (available in graphic novel form by someone who can draw)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Pick posted:

Imho a man having 100 guns is less of a red flag than a history of dating female grad students and/or doctors.

I will never date a grad student or an economist again in my life, those words are giant red flags

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

CannonFodder posted:

AMA about my (23M) Year of Living Dangerously (available in graphic novel form by someone who can draw)

I have not! I just need some investors for my startup app!
...she hung up! :(

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

PancakeTransmission posted:

This is the worst reason for it (who stares at Vidya rear end instead of like the enemy or your healthbar?) and means he's forced to look at dudes rear end in any game that doesn't let you play as a woman. :gay:

I think a lot of people just say this as some sort of excuse to shut the other person up, because the person asking is usually kind of dumb (and already of the mindset that there's some "deeper significance" to it) and they don't feel like getting into some discussion over why it doesn't matter at all if you want your MMO character (or whatever) to be a woman.

Theophany posted:

How about you delete this loving guy from existence?

Look, he is "going through things you don't understand." He has a very unique form of depression that consists of suicidal feelings which can only be alleviated through violating other peoples' privacy.

piratesdontskip posted:

tl;dr fell for my best friend of under a year and he doesn't feel the same way. What do now

The saddest thing here is that someone considers a person they've known for less than a year "their best friend."

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Oct 4, 2018

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Straight White Shark posted:

Please look into adoption for your 27-year-old. I know it's hard, but ultimately it will be better in the long run for both of you.

quote:

At around 2 am, he woke up and couldn't fall back asleep, and asked me if I would go buy cigarettes for him. I did

:goofy:

:thunkher:

:sever:

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

Playing pretty princess dress up is fun as gently caress and girls always get the most clothing options and once we all admit that the world will be a better place.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Elderbean posted:

Playing pretty princess dress up is fun as gently caress and girls always get the most clothing options and once we all admit that the world will be a better place.

My husband admits that he likes buying me shoes and purses and poo poo because he gets to enjoy cute stuff vicariously through me since he'll never be able to have his own purse with pink kitties on it or whatever.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

CannonFodder posted:

loquacius posted:

I have not! I just need some investors for my startup app!
...she hung up! :(

I hate you both.

If somebody doesn't get the reference, consider yourself extremely lucky and veer away from the well of somehow being too boring for mock threads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

HoAssHo posted:

My husband admits that he likes buying me shoes and purses and poo poo because he gets to enjoy cute stuff vicariously through me since he'll never be able to have his own purse with pink kitties on it or whatever.

I do this with my fiancee