Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

cock hero flux posted:

so you're saying pedophiles would no longer exist if the government provided them with one of those 55 gallon drums of lube every month?

40 gallons and a mule. :riker:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

cock hero flux posted:

so you're saying pedophiles would no longer exist if the government provided them with one of those 55 gallon drums of lube every month?

Yes. But the trick is to seal the pedophiles in the drums.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I've gotten some requests to put a stop to pedochat, so try not to descend into any serious derails, TIA.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Kitfox88 posted:

I just don't get how you can be so hosed up you think sticking your dick in an unwilling human of any sort is a better idea than buying a bigass tub of lube, unless maybe you don't have hands in which case that sucks but there's probably machines out there for those sorts of cases.

Because admitting you're an unfuckable human being and changing for the better is a lot harder than whinging on a subreddit about being a nice guy, women only going for "Chads", and how 14 is old enough to consent in Japan.

Do you really want to understand that? I wish I didn't. :barf:

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Facebook Aunt posted:

any that escaped would be incredibly difficult to grab, though, and likely would learn to travel quickly via sliding around at maximum speed

do you want your children to have to worry about unstoppable pedophiles penguin-sliding at them at mach 1?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

slash stab posted:

I've gotten some requests to put a stop to pedochat, so try not to descend into any serious derails, TIA.

May I please occasionally mention how DeepSpace9 is a decent show with some genuinely funny moments?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Facebook Aunt posted:

This is the origin of a monster of the week from xfiles.

cock hero flux posted:

any that escaped would be incredibly difficult to grab, though, and likely would learn to travel quickly via sliding around at maximum speed

do you want your children to have to worry about unstoppable pedophiles penguin-sliding at them at mach 1?

aaaaaaand there we go.

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

cock hero flux posted:

finally, space station 13 cosplay

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

MrYenko posted:

The internet is merely the latest in a long line of enormous mistakes that began with cellular mitosis.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Quote-Unquote posted:

lol, I like tabletop RPGs and have been a GM for years and I gotta ask: who cares if something is 'too powerful'? As a player, just don't use it or restrict yourself from certain abilities. As a GM, it's your game so you can stop players doing whatever you like and if they're not willing to go along with it then they can gently caress off. It's supposed to be an imaginative story-telling game you play together, the actual stats and rules are just there as a base for you to simulate scenarios. Most rulebooks I've read openly go "yeah just ignore the rules whenever that seems like it'd make things more fun"

Arrhythmia posted:

Even though they can disappear you from the site, mods aren't wizards and this isn't even close to mod feedback.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I've heard you become a wizard if you remain a virgin into your thirties.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
a grand wizard, perhaps

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Paladinus posted:

I've heard you become a wizard if you remain a virgin into your thirties.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I knew it was worth it!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Jabor posted:

a grand wizard, perhaps

:drat:

O. Henry O-Face
Sep 16, 2009
This thread sucks now. Post more quotes.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Bad graph/chart thread

Mamkute posted:

I'm the autism spectrum as an ideological position

Count Roland posted:

I suspect we all are, in this thread.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

O. Henry O-Face posted:

it has always sucked

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

O. Henry O-Face posted:

Thanks for the insight, chief.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Sorry to interrupt your beloved star trek pedarist chat, Spanish NAMBLA.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

ÑAMbLA, assuredly.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

ÑAMbLA, assuredly.

Old timey Mexican-Chicagoan mobster: ¿Nyeambla, sííí?

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

The "melted wax guy" has a name. It's Clayton Endicott III.

I just want you to know that I appreciate this post, and I appreciate you.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I just want you to know that I appreciate this post, and I appreciate you.

It's nice to be appreciated, and now that I'm thinking about it, that creepy chef on the worst Star Trek show was Pete Downey.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Bluedeanie posted:

Sorry to interrupt your beloved star trek pedarist chat, Spanish NAMBLA.

No, it's called "El NAMBLA," which is Spanish for... the NAMBLA!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhdDeWNvvTI

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Baronjutter posted:

If you're married and not having much more and better sex than when you were still on the dating and hook up scene then you hosed up bad.

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

it's great that you and your mistress have a good sex life but we re talking about spouses here

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Pull up, thread

Hot Dog Day #91 posted:

I'm glad that my job literally has a person in the room taking down everything I say and reducing it to written record. That really limits the bad things I say.

Ur Getting Fatter posted:

"If the court recorder could please read back the transcript for the defense's last statement."
"Eight equal sign equal sign equal sign equal sign D. If you know what I mean."

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

No context.

Guy Goodbody posted:

GET A loving JOB YOU LAZY FAIRYTALE RAT! Oh, the other day you took your ottoman to Wendy Toad to have it reupholstered, and along the way you had quite a little adventure with the Captain of the Cricket Guard? gently caress YOU I SPENT THE OTHER DAY NETWORKING AT CROSSFIT. Completely destroyed my ACL, I'll never be able to run again, but those business connections will last forever. I bet you don't even have a Linkedin, you little poo poo.

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

Moon Slayer posted:

No context.

Guy's rants are as unfunny as his posts in the Funny Pics thread.

S.D.
Apr 28, 2008

cumshitter posted:

how much does it cost to publish a study in a dodgy journal? i want to submit one that begins with "Hypothesis: I am gay" and ends with "Conclusion: I am gay"

aware of dog posted:

Poor form. it should be:

Null Hypothesis: I'm not gay
Alt. Hypothesis: I'm gay

Conclusion: I reject the null hypothesis.

cumshitter posted:

im not an academia person i have a REAL JOB what is the academic cadence for saying, "I conducted this study by sucking a lot of dick and doing lots of butt stuff"

Grimoire posted:

DOD grant

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

null_pointer posted:

Guy's rants are as unfunny as his posts in the Funny Pics thread.

Truth

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I'll still take either one over another page and a half of pedochat

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
What about a Guy rant on pedo trekkies?

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

hawowanlawow posted:

you dorks don't know poo poo

The Bloop posted:

Well, introduce yourself

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Ok this is pretty great.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

:perfect:

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Like I'm not even in research and I know how much of a pain in the rear end dealing with the DOD is when they fund research.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Morphix posted:

checks out

The Glumslinger posted:

Yeah, he loves being publicly owned

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Chrpno posted:

I shared a flat with a fella for about three years, during which time I was doing a fierce bit of farting and wet making GBS threads, mostly due to the amount of Diet Coke I was drinking. Because his room was very close to the bathroom, though, and the doors in the place were so thin, I always had to wait till I heard him playing music or something before I dared go to the loo, for fear of the brapps that were in me, and the sound of the cacking itself, which as I say, at that time, was like the sound of somebody emptying bagfuls of marbles onto a car bonnet.

Anyway he was usually away to work by 10am, so between then and 7 or so (I wasn't working at the time) I could cack and trump like the best of them without having to worry about him hearing. One day I woke up around noon with a terrible series of farts on the brew, mostly those sharp, noisy numbers that feel like someone nipping you on the hoop. I was glad to get them out of me, and because I was alone, I took the time to wander about the flat farting as hard as I possibly could fart without filling my pants. I congratulated myself in-between times, also, saying stuff like "Go on the boy, you" and "aw y'hoor you" and so on. 

I had to stop when it became apparent that I actually was goin to poo poo myself if I farted any more, so I had a good loud clattery crap to round the whole thing off, splatterin away without worrying about putting some bog roll in first to dull the sound.

And of course, ten minutes later, having stank the flat to gently caress, and having near deafened myself with my own arse-yawps, I return to my room only to hear the sound of my flatmate blowing his nose in the room next door. Day off that day, turned out. The fear that fell on me then was nothing normal.

Never did either of us mention it, but I have thought about it every day since.

Posted without context in a thread about the definition of the legal term nolo contendere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Tendai posted:

a blessed kingdom

Zil posted:

Its pooping in that castle isn't it?

Linux Pirate posted:

He is peeing.

pee king duck. :dadjoke: