Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Lacroix tastes like someone whispered “citrus” whilst the cans were in the next storage room over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

the first time I drank sparkling water I assumed it'd be like 7up instead of the reality of it feeling like I was tasting my own tongue die

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Bubbly water tastes different when there isn't the equivalent of a cadbury's eggs worth of sugar in it.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

TinTower posted:

Lacroix tastes like someone whispered “citrus” whilst the cans were in the next storage room over.

At least you slightly changed the wording of the joke.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Mak0rz posted:

There wasn't even anything wrong with it. "Get it seen too" wouldn't even make sense.

:thejoke:

e:fb

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

im actually more upset that i internalized their name like it would be said in french, because imagine that, they spelled it like it was loving french

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

LaCroix tastes like rear end and costs like 3x as much as store brand club soda. Get the store brand and put a couple drops of lemon/lime concentrate in it.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

LaCroix is for people who desperately want to pretend they're New York hipsters, most of whom have never actually been to New York

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Skwirl posted:

Bubbly water tastes different when there isn't the equivalent of a cadbury's eggs worth of sugar in it.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

LaCroix is, in fact, postmodernism in a can. All meaning is contingent, truth is a lie, the fake is more real than real, capitalism will kill us all, God is dead and so is the future. Drink LaCroix.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

WICKEDLY A BIRD posted:

LaCroix is for people who desperately want to pretend they're New York hipsters, most of whom have never actually been to New York

Me: Wow okay I've been to dublin so nyc will be like any other city

Also, me: The buildings are too tall and I am dizzy now

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007

Emmy-O-Lantern posted:

Me: Wow okay I've been to dublin so nyc will be like any other city

Also, me: The buildings are too tall and I am dizzy now

Yeah. The 2 square blocks my city calls "downtown"... stretching from horizon to horizon.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I would also like to express my dislike of that particular brand of product in a humorous manner.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
https://twitter.com/NickMillerMusic/status/1048763923502174209

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

im pooping! posted:

im actually more upset that i internalized their name like it would be said in french, because imagine that, they spelled it like it was loving french

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011

WICKEDLY A BIRD posted:

my dnd group in Philly is a bunch of like hipsters and hipster-adjacents but they're super nice and it's very hard for me to not laugh when they offer me a water, seltzer, or LaCroix, as if LaCroix is it's own classification of beverage to exclusive to be lumped in with seltzer.

i had one once. it was deffo a white person drink

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

my dnd group in Philly is a bunch of like hipsters and hipster-adjacents but they're super nice and it's very hard for me to not laugh when they offer me a water, seltzer, or LaCroix, as if LaCroix is it's own classification of beverage to exclusive to be lumped in with seltzer.

i had one once. it was deffo a white person drink

As a white person I take offense to the implication that I drink LaCroix.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

im pooping! posted:

How the gently caress do they pronounce it?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Bertrand Hustle posted:

LaCroix

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
its fizzy water, who the gently caress cares. drink it or dont drink it

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Saw somebody sharing this:

If you’re fusing silicon and carbon into calcium in your digestive tract, your shits must be worse than mine.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Ugly In The Morning posted:

If you’re fusing silicon and carbon into calcium in your digestive tract, your shits must be worse than mine.

Nuclear shits indeed!

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Bertrand Hustle posted:

lol lack roy

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

I dated a girl once who didn't use antiperspirants because of the aluminum. She was really stinky.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

That may or may not be legit, there were some medical studies linking aluminum to Alzheimer's. This in no way relates to showering and deodorants.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
I've tried some of the hippy aluminum free deodorants, and, maybe I just have turbo BO but they didn't loving work at all. Maayybe they work better on young, thin women and not on old, fat men, or maybe there's an adjustment period, but if so I like the people around me too much to subject them to that for however long that is.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I use Crisco. I still stink, but I don't stick to the pan.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/Zigmanfreud/status/1049092975840522240

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

This guy is also a Jerry Sandusky truther. Not even just a guy who thinks Paterno was treated unfairly. He thinks the entire thing was a setup.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Henchman of Santa posted:

This guy is also a Jerry Sandusky truther. Not even just a guy who thinks Paterno was treated unfairly. He thinks the entire thing was a setup.

I don't understand why I can't report a tweet for soliciting minors.

Edit: like the closest thing they have is some really elaborate method for reporting child exploitation, and I'm not sure if this is exactly what's happening here.

Edit2 for content:

https://twitter.com/insanexer22/status/1049128355407249414

Absurd Alhazred has a new favorite as of 03:46 on Oct 8, 2018

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

WICKEDLY A BIRD posted:

Fun fact: without exception, every single office in Manhattan has at least one employee whose nickname is "Pampelmousse"

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I don't understand why I can't report a tweet for soliciting minors.

Edit: like the closest thing they have is some really elaborate method for reporting child exploitation, and I'm not sure if this is exactly what's happening here.

Edit2 for content:

https://twitter.com/insanexer22/status/1049128355407249414

Kill all men, start with the heteros.

Or make testosterone a controlled substance only approved for transition. Enjoy the Spiro Sweats and peeing every hour of every day.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

T-man posted:

Or make testosterone a controlled substance only approved for transition. Enjoy the Spiro Sweats and peeing every hour of every day.

No, don't kill me, thanks.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Absurd Alhazred posted:

No, don't kill me, thanks.

NOT ALL MEN

Slowpoke Rodriguez
Jun 20, 2009
You say what about the mens, I say what Bout the menses.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Testosterone is a controlled substance, a C-III.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

T-man posted:

Easy there, Valerie. They have their uses.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Um...chickens have poo poo tons of calcium in their diet. They're omnivores and delight in eating smaller creatures whole.

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Peeny Cheez posted:

Easy there, Valerie. They have their uses.

I'm picturing those harvesting centers from Blade, only instead of blood it's cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Bushmaori posted:

I'm picturing those harvesting centers from Blade, only instead of blood it's cum

Same here, and I still imagine Wesley Snipes swimming through a pool of it <3