Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crotch Gandhi
Aug 22, 2018
herk, herk. Are there even black people in location x?

hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Ague Proof posted:

but he also looks grotesque and he has this pathetic quality, so he's relatable

yea that's been reiterated over and over but it's important that he's such a goofy fat animal; "elitism" to the right is about culture, not money. which is part of why he's impossible to defeat through argument, a thing the worst liberals don't understand, because the natural conclusion of any argument is that he's a repulsive simpleton but to even suggest that just reiterates why they like him.

its weird as gently caress

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Crotch Gandhi posted:

herk, herk. Are there even black people in location x?

hilarious
okay, you got me, i’m very sorry for making fun of the LSD nazi who hijacked a train to save it from black people, when the odds of that train not having any black people on it at all was pretty high

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

TenementFunster posted:

okay, you got me, i’m very sorry for making fun of the LSD nazi who hijacked a train to save it from black people, when the odds of that train not having any black people on it at all was pretty high

gently caress off.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Nah

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Martin Random posted:

gently caress off.
i just asked a black person from Nebraska (only Lincoln, but they were the first one I could find) and she said you don’t need to be offended.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

TenementFunster posted:

i just asked a black person from Nebraska (only Lincoln, but they were the first one I could find) and she said you don’t need to be offended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iir_xAbt-ak

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

TenementFunster posted:

did you have to find one on craig's list?

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
naw he used the money he saved from not paying his servants to put on some blackface and fly over

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
lol are people really getting mad at someone for making a joke about how insanely white the plains states are

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

did you have to find one on craig's list?
no, i found her eating a brownie and watching reruns of Desperate Housewives on the sofa. small world!

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Grape posted:

lol are people really getting mad at someone for making a joke about how insanely white the plains states are

lol do you actually read posts and not just type things and hope it makes sense

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
wait poo poo i just read a post

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Goast posted:

lol do you actually read posts and not just type things and hope it makes sense

There is definitely at least one dude getting extremely mad about Nebraska being white as heck.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Goast posted:

wait poo poo i just read a post

owned

Crotch Gandhi
Aug 22, 2018

TenementFunster posted:

You asked if there were any black people ON the train, to which I pointed out that it was a cross country train. It was not FROM Nebraska. The density of any group of people there is irrelevant. So, unless you think there are virtually no black people in the western half of the US, there probably was. Is that clear, or do I need to explain prepositions to you?

Secondly, you weren’t making fun of the nazi on LSD. You were being a condescending rear end in a top hat and an idiot about a place I’m guessing you don’t know much about. And like most condescending assholes that are wrong, you double and tripled down. But if you talked to a black person, that makes it okay.

TenementFunster posted:

yes, thanks for explaining my joke.

You’re welcome.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
please do *not* make fun of a Nazi for going to Furnas County, Nebraska to liberate a passenger train from black hegemony

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
https://twitter.com/KATUNews/status/1049312670254391297

Remember when that truck pushed through a crowd at Nice?

:thermidor:

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

seen a lot of martin random trolling threads to no avail like a guy who just got out of a decade long coma and doesn't know that people stopped saying asshat

Martin Random
Jul 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
it owns

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Peanut Butler posted:

seen a lot of martin random trolling threads to no avail like a guy who just got out of a decade long coma and doesn't know that people stopped saying asshat
he’s a forums treasure and my only hope is we get our dear, sweet Donald back next

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Crotch Gandhi posted:

You asked if there were any black people ON the train, to which I pointed out that it was a cross country train. It was not FROM Nebraska. The density of any group of people there is irrelevant. So, unless you think there are virtually no black people in the western half of the US, there probably was. Is that clear, or do I need to explain prepositions to you?

Secondly, you weren’t making fun of the nazi on LSD. You were being a condescending rear end in a top hat and an idiot about a place I’m guessing you don’t know much about. And like most condescending assholes that are wrong, you double and tripled down. But if you talked to a black person, that makes it okay

I'm sorry that your arbitrarily sectioned off grass rectangle is so white even Italians are probably exotic out there.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Crotch Gandhi posted:

Secondly, you weren’t making fun of the nazi on LSD. You were being a condescending rear end in a top hat and an idiot about a place I’m guessing you don’t know much about. And like most condescending assholes that are wrong, you double and tripled down. But if you talked to a black person, that makes it okay.
jesus, what is wrong with you?

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

HA! I'll have you know we have THREE Papa Johns within six counties, and I can EASILY purchase Chef Boyardees at my leisure.

Crotch Gandhi
Aug 22, 2018

Grape posted:

gently caress me, I guess I am. It just struck as the kind of dumb, obnoxious poo poo somebody’s uncle would say at Thanksgiving. I didn’t mean to get derailed.

Like an Amtrak.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Crotch Gandhi posted:

gently caress me, I guess I am. It just struck as the kind of dumb, obnoxious poo poo somebody’s uncle would say at Thanksgiving. I didn’t mean to get derailed.

Like an Amtrak.
It’s the opposite. My girlfriend was just a few days away from being targeted by this psycho on this train. Join us in having a laugh at this dumb loving Nazi for looking for black people to terrorize in one of the whitest places on earth.

also probably move out of Hays while you still have your sanity

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

staticman posted:

https://twitter.com/KATUNews/status/1049312670254391297

Remember when that truck pushed through a crowd at Nice?

:thermidor:

once again the people defending the driver, for some reason, seem to have an endless supply of hypothetical scenarios that never happened to use as an excuse to hit someone with your car

its almost like they spend a lot of time thinking of ways to do that

hmmm wonder why that is

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
interesting pic here via emily's twitter of terror-train boy with a walkie talkie

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

interesting pic here via emily's twitter of terror-train boy with a walkie talkie

im gonna guess it's more like this scenario and less like super secret spy poo poo

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

It’s wild that a year later these fuckos are still getting nailed for their big stupid coming out murder party. I could do for a few more high-profile despair suicides, like the meme suit furry who speedballed himself straight to Valhalla.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Morphix posted:

im gonna guess it's more like this scenario and less like super secret spy poo poo
it's probably more like he was in a leadership position since these guys like to use radios to coordinate

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1049627859810017280
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1049678837036924934

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Does he think all the ice caps have completely melted already?

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

https://twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski/status/1049677802340081664?s=19

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://mobile.twitter.com/zigmanfreud/status/1049526130120642560

Wrong thread kinda

pillsburysoldier has issued a correction as of 17:32 on Oct 9, 2018

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

Maybe he should tweet that no girl will touch him if he is that good at being wrong.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

KomradeX posted:

Does he think all the ice caps have completely melted already?

I think his point is that since the ice caps didn't completely melt in the 5 years since that tweet, climate change is a hoax.

IMC is pathetically thirsty for Twitter attention if he's down to retweeting entry level conservative tropes.

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

it's probably more like he was in a leadership position since these guys like to use radios to coordinate

or like that recent discord server audio recording that was leaked

just a bunch of cosplaying morons talking about how they wish they would of done something cool with each other. That leak was described as coordination or whatever, but like, I mean sure, in the way charlie and mack coordinated some super secret stuff. we aren't at war with these people, so playing spy games is silly and just plays into their paranoia.

I'm talking in a broad sense I guess, but right now the left's mass movements are largely reactive, the right does something and the left displays it's numbers. They're the weak ones in this situation, that's why they have to resort to all this make believe role-play poo poo, in their head they are the lone rambo wolf alpha dog with his pack of other alpha dogs, and if they play smart and act with decisiveness surely they can take on 12 Antifas at once! It's of course all loving rubish but that's their lives, one paranoid fantasy to the next.

And as someone who has dealt with a lot of paranoia inducing situations in his life, it is not loving fun and should never ever be embraced if you can help it. Let them open mic bravo tango to their hearts content on who the real leader is. kind of an off topic rant but whateves

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

lol. loving moron.

BOOSness Hammocks posted:

It’s wild that a year later these fuckos are still getting nailed for their big stupid coming out murder party. I could do for a few more high-profile despair suicides, like the meme suit furry who speedballed himself straight to Valhalla.

agreed but at least they have kinda destroyed their chance(at least for the time being) of becoming mainstream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Morphix posted:

or like that recent discord server audio recording that was leaked

just a bunch of cosplaying morons talking about how they wish they would of done something cool with each other. That leak was described as coordination or whatever, but like, I mean sure, in the way charlie and mack coordinated some super secret stuff. we aren't at war with these people, so playing spy games is silly and just plays into their paranoia.

I'm talking in a broad sense I guess, but right now the left's mass movements are largely reactive, the right does something and the left displays it's numbers. They're the weak ones in this situation, that's why they have to resort to all this make believe role-play poo poo, in their head they are the lone rambo wolf alpha dog with his pack of other alpha dogs, and if they play smart and act with decisiveness surely they can take on 12 Antifas at once! It's of course all loving rubish but that's their lives, one paranoid fantasy to the next.

And as someone who has dealt with a lot of paranoia inducing situations in his life, it is not loving fun and should never ever be embraced if you can help it. Let them open mic bravo tango to their hearts content on who the real leader is. kind of an off topic rant but whateves

yeah. I know alot of people say we should take these assholes seriously(and we should as in kicking their head in) but these guys are loving jokes, even compared with the nazis. the nazi brownshirt thugs/facist blackshirts in italy, were either mostly hosed up war vets from storm trooper/arditi regments of ww1 or hosed up kids who were the sons, younger brothers of those psychos. they actually know how to fight. these fuckers just dress up as pepe the centurion and or a templar and then think that will work.