Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Montasque posted:

Republicans will complain and bitch yet somehow still show up to vote like good little soldiers no matter what.

Meanwhile Dems will post on social media all day about how TRUMP IS HITLER RUSSIA and then stay home because their anxiety is kicking in or they just forget.

I fear this happening but I think even those types will be mad at Donny and might brave the global warming to vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Squizzle posted:

why do leftists keep getting blindsided by how deeply linked and organized the fash is

like if anyone should know that collaboration and organization is prob the greatest power that can be brought to change a society, its the fuckin left

Pretty much any worldwide Leftist organization was neutered via anti-Leftist reactionism during and after the Cold War while Fascist groups could continue to organize with less scrutiny.

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

nice upnose shot idiot

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

this is my fight club

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
red solo CUP

come vote for TRUP

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Montasque posted:

Republicans will complain and bitch yet somehow still show up to vote like good little soldiers no matter what.

Meanwhile Dems will post on social media all day about how TRUMP IS HITLER RUSSIA and then stay home because their anxiety is kicking in or they just forget.

The difference here is that the chuds actually get something from their politicians whereas the dems refuse to do anything for their base

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

I am morbidly curious to see how the chuds reacted to this, just to see if they spit at platform ideas that would directly help them just because of libs

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

jerry seinfel posted:

theyre loving

https://twitter.com/CarolynCpcraig/status/1049680542478860289

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

montage of Avenatti punching himself on national television to own the conservatives, spraying blood allover Trump's face, causing strong daddy Trump to melt down viscerally due to his germaphobia, contorting and pulling at his skin wattle, making him appear weak and ineffectual reducing him to a incoherent babbling mess more than usual

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Xelkelvos posted:

Pretty much any worldwide Leftist organization was neutered via anti-Leftist reactionism during and after the Cold War while Fascist groups could continue to organize with less scrutiny.

Yeah, I never understand the people that gripe about the left being useless nerds because up until the security apparatus became too incompetent, the book-readers were the only kind of leftist allowed to survive for the past 50 years

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
im going to buy a gunsafe and a gun and learn to shoot real good and gun safety, then im going to teach my children and im going to buy them guns too

its going to be awesome

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Doorknob Slobber posted:

im going to buy a gunsafe and a gun and learn to shoot real good and gun safety, then im going to teach my children and im going to buy them guns too

its going to be awesome

o7

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

MechaX posted:

I am morbidly curious to see how the chuds reacted to this, just to see if they spit at platform ideas that would directly help them just because of libs

the people who watch Fox News are, on average, 65+ and wealthier than average. They don't have student loans, never had them, and don't benefit from any of this. The prospect of taxing the older and wealthy to allow a debt free entry into the workforce for the young is literally ranked up there with 9/11 in terms of terror in their minds (nevermind that it's a philosophy they enjoyed the benefits of when young)

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
hey it's tuesday afternoon

-Kavanaugh seated, hires all women clerks and ready to make rulings
-turmp is going to have a sit down with Kanye West
-Climate change gonna kill us all in a couple decades.
-Haley out
-How could [Hurricane] Michael do this to me?

I miss anything?

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

sloppo posted:

red solo CUP

come vote for TRUP

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

raising my solo cup and violating voting regulations to own the libs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKZqGJONH68

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Doorknob Slobber posted:

its going to be awesome

onward comrade

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
based on observations, a lot of millennials are comprehending the 22 years thing...it's really demoralizing

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

juche avocado posted:

nice upnose shot idiot

he still looks good

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Investing all my money in cheerios buzzcoin brb

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
insightful observation from the candidate who lost to donald trump

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
major sarah connor vibes

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Wynona Dryder posted:

based on observations, a lot of millennials are comprehending the 22 years thing...it's really demoralizing

Next up: more exasperated thinkpieces from boomers wondering why we aren't making long term investments they can leech off of

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
crouching jared hidden genius

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

young Sheldon is the perfect show for the trump era

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
latest q dump is that theres a spaceship hiding behind the moon and its going to take all the true believers away to paradise as beings of pure energy while the rest of the meatbags slowly rot in their own filth

also put on these hype shoes

also maybe cut off your junk to prove youre serious about leaving your old meat body behind

also here have a nice blanket

also if its not too much to ask i made applesauce shooters for everyone itll taste funny but were all going home together

where go one all its not how fast you go but how go you fast

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

This is our Fight Pac
Basta and smoke crack

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
everybody is just hypernormalized af and too stressed/busy/tired/sad to really comprehend this one im afraid

We are so hosed.

:dehumanize:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Wynona Dryder posted:

major sarah connor vibes

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Wynona Dryder posted:

everybody is just hypernormalized af and too stressed/busy/tired/sad to really comprehend this one im afraid

We are so hosed.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
22 years huh

man

wtf am i gonna do until then

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

nothing lasts
nothing matters

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Business Gorillas posted:

Yeah, I never understand the people that gripe about the left being useless nerds because up until the security apparatus became too incompetent, the book-readers were the only kind of leftist allowed to survive for the past 50 years

At least in any major developed country. Developing ones still have some Communists puttering about either engaging in violent revolution (and thus considered terrorists) or gaining token seats in parliamentary elections.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

sloppo posted:

22 years huh

man

wtf am i gonna do until then

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bcnO3VQ_fc

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Business Gorillas posted:

Next up: more exasperated thinkpieces from boomers wondering why we aren't making long term investments they can leech off of

it sure would own if everybody suddenly realized that collectively dumping all of our money into international megacorps as part of some kinda retirement fund competitive deathmatch is and always was a terrible idea

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

The Nastier Nate posted:

hey it's tuesday afternoon

-Kavanaugh seated, hires all women clerks and ready to make rulings
-turmp is going to have a sit down with Kanye West
-Climate change gonna kill us all in a couple decades.
-Haley out
-How could [Hurricane] Michael do this to me?

I miss anything?

yeah that's pretty much my take from this morning, I think you got everything

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Xelkelvos posted:

At least in any major developed country. Developing ones still have some Communists puttering about either engaging in violent revolution (and thus considered terrorists) or gaining token seats in parliamentary elections.

we know China finally made it because they started disappearing their actual communists

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Wynona Dryder posted:

We are so hosed.

change is beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

sloppo posted:

it sure would own if everybody suddenly realized that collectively dumping all of our money into international megacorps as part of some kinda retirement fund competitive deathmatch is and always was a terrible idea

I've been saying for years that 401ks are the biggest scam around right now but generally I'm just met with a lot of hand wringing

if we put half what we put into 401ks into social security instead and removed the caps, 90% of the country would have more money both immediately and after retirement, and we'd finally be free from the tyranny of the stock market

• Locked thread