Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majere
Oct 22, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Dongattack posted:

How did this happen???? :eyepop:

Through a very complex but publicly open legal bribery system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
Is this guy 14 years old? He writes like a 14 year old.

Majere
Oct 22, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

No wait, i mean retarded boomers.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Dead Beef posted:

Is this guy 14 years old? He writes like a 14 year old.

Fun fact: that guy has/had White House Press Room access

Just :lol: that butterball fedora boy creeping on teenage girls can ask Schucks "hard hitting" questions like "how can I fellate Trump more?!" and get payed for it.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/Oregonian/status/1049741732668211202

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Supporting Trump in loving Canada of all places is even more retarded

Good

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Video of this guy torching his own truck lands in 3, 2, 1...

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

TulliusCicero posted:

Supporting Trump in loving Canada of all places is even more retarded

Good

There's a uh Vancouver, Washington. These are still your CHUDs

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
I checked the news for the first time in a few days (need breaks to avoid nausea), and apparently not only did Kavanaugh get confirmed as the newest Supreme Court Justice after only three days of testimony outing him as a fratboy rapist, he goes and hires an all-female clerk staff, which is then being touted as a historical achievement?

Please tell me this is all a joke somehow. :stonk:

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

I checked the news for the first time in a few days (need breaks to avoid nausea), and apparently not only did Kavanaugh get confirmed as the newest Supreme Court Justice after only three days of testimony outing him as a fratboy rapist, he goes and hires an all-female clerk staff, which is then being touted as a historical achievement?

ya, it's a joke named america bud

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

lol for gently caress's loving sake man

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

mcvey posted:

There's a uh Vancouver, Washington. These are still your CHUDs

My bad

Then it's just good

red sampson
Oct 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

"Clean Coal" Centralia Pennsylvania.

Also, the oldest coal company went bankrupt today.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

If not fake: good

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

I have no idea why this is supposed to be funny. Do they really think Kaepernick is some sort of universally-reviled pariah?

red sampson
Oct 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

http://360.advertisingweek.com/tour-de-trix-trix-rabbit-finally-got-eat-cereal/

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Dynastocles posted:

I have no idea why this is supposed to be funny. Do they really think Kaepernick is some sort of universally-reviled pariah?

Amongst many of my relatives in Iowa and all of them in Texas and Florida he absolutely is.

Nuke my family, basically.

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

spank my snatch posted:

lol for gently caress's loving sake man

"It's bad. It's sad." - The President 2018

red sampson
Oct 7, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

bumming your scene posted:

"It's bad. It's sad." - The President 2018

All the cities getting their gas lines pressurized to scale of ten, because energy companies are poor.

coming to a town near you soon.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://twitter.com/itsjefftiedrich/status/1049645904758796288?s=21

catapede
Jul 1, 2018

Eatin' fish leaves
Gettin' strong

"Baarf. Barf barf baaaaarf.

"And furthermore..."

*continues vomiting profusely*

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

catapede posted:

"Baarf. Barf barf baaaaarf.

"And furthermore..."

*continues vomiting profusely*

I like beer

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/freedom_moates/status/1050207416409841664

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Lots of conservatives in those replies coming out of the woodwork to support pedophilia.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Lots of conservatives in those replies coming out of the woodwork to support pedophilia.

"you should be able to tell a 16 year old how good looking she is and repeatedly ask why she doesn't have a boyfriend and also take an rear end creepshot of a woman who repeatedly asked you to take it off twitter"

These people have to be the biggest pussies in the world if they wouldn't belt some guy who did that to their daughter/wife, let alone praise the gently caress

https://twitter.com/KassyDillon/status/986651124609572865

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Oct 11, 2018

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

https://twitter.com/evanmcmurry/status/1050067732689969152

This man needs to swear more in public

"Just to be clear, I am clearing out a weekend for violent, furious masturbation!"

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

lmao

https://twitter.com/nichcarlson/status/1050185245339734016

quote:

"When the president says, 'I need you to leave,' Kelly just ignores him," the administration official said. "I think the president just doesn't know who to call to fire him. Normally if the president wanted to fire somebody, he would call Kelly to do it. But there's nobody else to call."

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Dude is still tweeting. Shocking

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

:hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol::hmbol:

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Burt Sexual posted:

Dude is still tweeting. Shocking

The extremely round pedophile blocked me for calling him a pedophile

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Dark days, but the lols are still there.

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005

I know that trying to understand this is pointless, but... what? Is there some horribly offensive version of the saying 'the one that got away' that I'm not aware of?

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

:smugdon: : You're fired!

Kelly: Shut the gently caress up, Donnie.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Dongattack posted:

How did this happen???? :eyepop:

We're a nation of retards that pitted our two absolute worst citizens against each other in an election for LOLs.

Longpig Bard
Dec 29, 2004

Gadzuko posted:

I know that trying to understand this is pointless, but... what? Is there some horribly offensive version of the saying 'the one that got away' that I'm not aware of?

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe?

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

WaryWarren posted:

:smugdon: : You're fired!

Kelly: Shut the gently caress up, Donnie.

You're fired
No I'm not
I'm firing you
No you're not
I... just fired you
No you didn't

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
So what's the October surprise gonna be? A Mueller thing? Better happen soon, it takes weeks for word to get around

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

The extremely round pedophile blocked me for calling him a pedophile

Yeah I got my first block on Twitter from calling the round pedophile a pedophile. Feels good lol

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
I'm not holding my breath on this Mueller poo poo. Not cynicism talking, merely being a realist. They close the ranks every time and it works. With Gorsuch and Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court, it really doesn't matter anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

A Fancy Hat posted:

He's gonna stroke out on the toilet mid 2019, Republicans will say he died at his desk working. They'll wheel his corpse out of the White House and the sheet will get stuck on a door, revealing his pants around his legs and his phone caught in his dead hands. He'll still be making that same stupid loving face, though. When asked later why they couldn't pull his pants up, an anonymous paramedic will say "That body was already turning into jelly, I don't know what the hell was going on, I've never seen a corpse like that in 30 years of cleaning up corpses. And I've fished bodies out of swamps in 100 degree summers."

Pence will become President until he realizes exactly how much poo poo is going on that even he didn't know about. Have you ever had to cover for a person at work who got fired? And you realize they've been loving terrible at their job for so long that it would take you forever to unfuck everything? Pence would have to do that on an unheard of scale. The promise of banning gay marriage, abortion, and starting mandatory horse breeding centers wouldn't even be worth it.

The 2020 elections will come up and he'll say the job was just too much because Trump "did such an amazing job and left such huge shoes to fill" and he'll retire to a ranch to gently caress horses all day.

By this point the Republican party will be at its most unfavorable point in history from various Trump scandals coming to light, and without Trump to rally behind, they'll fall apart and just start sniping at each other. The Republican's choice for President will be Sean Hannity, and he'll start to bring that unique "loving moron" appeal that Trump has and start to unite the party again. At this point the Trumps will have been locked up for various crimes and Hannity will run on a "I'll pardon them all" platform. His running mate will be Tomi Lahren, and her entire platform will be "I might take my top off if I become Vice President, how about that boys?". She'll poll incredibly well among Republican women.

All of this has been written, all of it shall come to pass.

I'll save that for posterity.