Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Remember the trash people reveal episode where 50 of them piled out from behind a trailer to scare...Rick? I think?

Oh also the trash people had that cool way of protecting their lair by dropping some plastic toys on people that came through the shipping container

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
To be fair, stepping on a Lego brick is one of the most painful things of all time

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/iEmBhgI.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/e2Efu10.gifv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5_-H3Tmj2c

https://i.imgur.com/vEywjQM.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/j7YxEMz.gifv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1qeiuMSz0E

JossiRossi posted:

https://i.imgur.com/1RnOrtw.mp4

edit: Haha that Bullshit Gif kind of justifies the entire episode for me.

https://i.imgur.com/uBYTuAZ.gifv

https://i.imgur.com/HXmv8Uo.gifv

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/khZMcUe.gifv

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

moist turtleneck posted:

Remember the trash people reveal episode where 50 of them piled out from behind a trailer to scare...Rick? I think?

Oh also the trash people had that cool way of protecting their lair by dropping some plastic toys on people that came through the shipping container

My theory was that they were an ESL night class that banded together during the outbreak and their English was rudimentary at best.

Jadis mentioned taking her students to the museum on a field trip, so I'm sticking to that theory.

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
That reminds me, they went to the Smithsonian to get seeds for crops. SEEDS.

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004
If the writers were worth a drat they would have found a way to make a Night At the Museum joke. Like "Maybe we'll find the tablet that's making these bodies come to life" or a zombie security guard that resembles Ben Stiller with his characters nametag.
I mean, if they're going to be stupid, they should go full stupid.
that last line isn't supposed to be a Tropic Thunder joke so nobody use the "R" word thanks.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

JossiRossi posted:

If you are dumb enough to still be watching this, you might want to try out Z-Nation. It is currently just starting a rebuilding of civilization arc that's already 100 times better and more interesting.

If you have never seen the show, like most it takes a bit to get its footing, but if you stick with it you'll be really pleasantly surprised how they fuse characters you begin to actually care about with stupid poo poo like Zombienados.

Z-Nation is a great show. Everyone really needs to watch it. It's not a masterpiece but if you're watching TWD still then christ you have no idea what you've been missing in just fun.

They make loving Z-Weed out of zombie corpses and it gets you crazy high and also getting Z's high calms them down and makes them high as well.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

precision posted:

Z Nation is Legit Great, the season premiere was amazing

CERTIFIED LIVING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ab-CCr9Ap4

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

precision posted:

CERTIFIED LIVING

I enjoyed Z-nation and will watch again once more gets to Netflix.

Although, it was hard to get past the first 2 seasons that were basically all just bottle episodes that could be put in any order and still work because there is minimal plot that goes beyond any episode other than get this guy to California via the dumbest routes possible.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!
The previous season of z nation was poo poo though, with all that flashback stuff.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Z nation looks like something a Youtuber would make from everything I've seen.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

veni veni veni posted:

Z nation looks like something a Youtuber would make from everything I've seen.

I don't know what this means but it's a fun show with a sense of humor and better plot than this show

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

This one always makes me laugh my rear end off.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

veni veni veni posted:

You. Make deal. we. go shooty shooty grunga. I have. Prince Valiant bowl cut. Fire burn!

Oh crap everyone died! Guess I'm just gonna talk normal now and I'm gonna get rid of the dumb haircut. My grand scheme of looking like a giant weirdo for no apparent reason has been foiled anyways.

Walking Dead has a long history of this. Remember Michonne when she first showed up? Her entire character was pretty much: Scoul, glare, break and enter, scoul more, repeat. People would ask her simple direct questions that would have avoided so many problems and she'd just glaaaarre.

Trash lady seems to have gotten the same level of reboot.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Stairs posted:

that last line isn't supposed to be a Tropic Thunder joke so nobody use the "R" word thanks.

That spoiler is retarded.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Every time I see these GIFs I wonder how they manage to make the gun muzzle / bullet impact look as bad as that.
It's "youtuber with after effects" level poo poo.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
The show needs to end this way: A UN Army arrives, revealing that the entire world was able to work together to stop the spread of zombies and that everyone was living in an unprecedented period of peace.

They waited this long to come to North America because everywhere they looked, all they saw was small communities murdering each other for supplies instead of uniting.

And now these communities are the last ones left in the continent.

:MOAB drop:

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Pillowpants posted:

The show needs to end this way: A UN Army arrives, revealing that the entire world was able to work together to stop the spread of zombies and that everyone was living in an unprecedented period of peace.

They waited this long to come to North America because everywhere they looked, all they saw was small communities murdering each other for supplies instead of uniting.

I like it, but given the writers and their targeted audience i think it's far more likely that Rick has to save the entire world. Since he's leaving the show tho they might make MECHA RICK which would at least be cool.

Princeps32
Nov 9, 2012

Blazing Ownager posted:

Walking Dead has a long history of this. Remember Michonne when she first showed up? Her entire character was pretty much: Scoul, glare, break and enter, scoul more, repeat. People would ask her simple direct questions that would have avoided so many problems and she'd just glaaaarre.

Trash lady seems to have gotten the same level of reboot.

at least that arc made sense. she was an insane person who lived by herself in the wild for months following traumatic loss, mostly hated/distrusted people, and was slowly brought back to sanity through human connection. (Yes that was done with other characters too)

jadis was just “we did it as cosplay and now that all my friends and people are dead and hamburger meat I’ll be normal now”

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
uhhh wasn't michonne hanging out with andrea for a few months before she showed up to the prison with babby formula

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I don't see them ending the show with any information about the outside world. The show has consistently been actively rejecting that ever since the CDC because they seem to truly believe the only story people care about is The Legend of Southeast America.

Apparently Jesus and Enid are on Talking Dead tonight so I'm guessing they're getting killed, continuing the show's trend of "let's kill every new interesting character except Negan"

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pillowpants posted:

World War Z has a section about this. Lots of little Ricktatorship style kingdoms, many of which that really recovered and got on their feet.

Then the US government shows up and is like "Thanks for everything but we're in charge now." If they resisted, well, the army still had tanks..

precision posted:

I don't see them ending the show with any information about the outside world. The show has consistently been actively rejecting that ever since the CDC because they seem to truly believe the only story people care about is The Legend of Southeast America.

Apparently Jesus and Enid are on Talking Dead tonight so I'm guessing they're getting killed, continuing the show's trend of "let's kill every new interesting character except Negan"

I've long said the perfect way to end the show (meaning AMC will never, ever do it) is Judith getting bit, but not getting infected; revealing that children born of already infected parents were essentially immune to the disease.

I'd be the perfect time to have someone survive a zombie bite and give a resolution of 'The next generation might be OK, and that the zombies end with them' sort of thing. It'd also make this long, long, long running plot thread of Judith have a point and give it actual weight for the ending.

AMC will probably have walkers eat her this season

Blazing Ownager fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Oct 14, 2018

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

Blazing Ownager posted:

World War Z has a section about this. Lots of little Ricktatorship style kingdoms, many of which that really recovered and got on their feet.

Then the US government shows up and is like "Thanks for everything but we're in charge now." If they resisted, well, the army still had tanks..

I've long said the perfect way to end the show (meaning AMC will never, ever do it) is Judith getting bit, but not getting infected; revealing that children born of already infected parents were essentially immune to the disease.

I'd be the perfect time to have someone survive a zombie bite and give a resolution of 'The next generation might be OK, and that the zombies end with them' sort of thing. It'd also make this long, long, long running plot thread of Judith have a point and give it actual weight for the ending.

AMC will probably have walkers eat her this season

I remember. I’m a huge completionist when it comes to tv shows, but I’ve been hate watching since Sophia and the barn and trying to convince my wife to stop watching since Eugene showed up. She loves rick so when he dies, I think I might win.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Blazing Ownager posted:

Yeah that would work. Then Daryl looks at the camera and says "Death is not stranding us here. I guess we're not the last of us" and peels off on his bike while "All Along the Watchtower" plays

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

precision posted:

Enid is quite likely, as they're having trouble selling the actress getting older and her character staying the same age for years, as much so as Carl.

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

All the Walking Dead characters from S7 and earlier die all at once in a terrible Oregon Trail accident. Then they have only actor left, whose face is digitally altered using deer-CGI to simulate having more than one cast member. The actor also changes from episode to episode, then sometimes mid-episode, then it's just the lighting director reading the script

galenanorth fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Oct 14, 2018

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

precision posted:

My guess is 'one of them actually does something important in tonight's episode, the other had an evening free'.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
The old couple are about to get hanged but then Jesus steps in for them and becomes zombie Jesus

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

galenanorth posted:

All the Walking Dead characters from S7 and earlier die all at once in a terrible Oregon Trail accident. Then they have only actor left, whose face is digitally altered using deer-CGI to simulate having more than one cast member.

For some reason my brain imagined a bad CGI deer with a worse CGI-Negan face slapped over it, kind of like when they put Jemaine Clement's face on a cat in What We Do in the Shadows

e: like this:

ElectricSheep fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Oct 15, 2018

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
You know after thinking about it briefly while I wait to start hate watching a show I enjoy sometimes. Why don't have zombies pull the wagons? They could like put blinders on them and dangle a piece of meat infront of them.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

It’s been 35 days since the war ended? What?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

precision posted:

CERTIFIED LIVING

Aw poo poo, this is how I find out the season already started :negative: I used to not miss any episodes live

I didn't hate last season but it was a noticeable downgrade

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Ezekiel dubs thee Sir Short Stuff

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
You wont be the first kid who died for my mistakes. Let me put your brothers armor on you.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Ezekiel and Carol can't stop saying goodbye to each other. That's real subtle, writers.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Lmao POCKET SAND

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
That kid is so gonna die. Daryl too.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I'm watching the ending of FTWD dead because i never got around to it and i've never seen a group of survivors get so hosed up by one middle-aged woman who has proven her psychotic malevolence time and again yet they refuse to kill her :psyduck:

Lazy writing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
"What if it's wrong to hang and imprison people who try to gently caress up our peaceful town"

Lmao shut up Jesus

Also why don't they always just assume that any big noise will draw a herd of zombies by now. I know they're gonna come back from commercial and be all like omg we didn't think that big explosion would attract walkers and it's like THIS IS LIKE YEAR 7 OF THIS poo poo FOR YOU PEOPLE