Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

Pastry of the Year posted:

I just want to drive my Auto Increible

I guess this one was Hecho en México, Knight Rider was known as "KITT, el Auto Increíble" in Latin America. :eng101:

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxW7dtagClI&t=77s

Pentaro has a new favorite as of 14:59 on Oct 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

My Lovely Horse posted:

Just realized that the guy who ran (runs?) I-Mockery has to be feeling either super ripped off or entirely vindicated by the pickle craze.

He still runs it but has been quiet for a while due to personal tragedy. I don't want to bring the thread down, so you can either go to the site itself and read his recent explanation or bum yourself out with my spoiler text.
His wife who regularly appeared on the site killed herself late last year. He's been traveling and spreading bits of her ashes around the world and trying to cope.

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!

Proteus Jones posted:

Well, that's my costume sorted. Thanks!

Kevin or Francis?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Choco1980 posted:

He still runs it but has been quiet for a while due to personal tragedy. I don't want to bring the thread down, so you can either go to the site itself and read his recent explanation or bum yourself out with my spoiler text.
His wife who regularly appeared on the site killed herself late last year. He's been traveling and spreading bits of her ashes around the world and trying to cope.

:smithcloud:

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Choco1980 posted:

I went and read the most recent post, and jeez. That’s awful.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

The Merkinman posted:

Kevin or Francis?

Apple cured!

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Choco1980 posted:

Yea, that was loving tragic.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

My Lovely Horse posted:

Just realized that the guy who ran (runs?) I-Mockery has to be feeling either super ripped off or entirely vindicated by the pickle craze.

I think on the site FAQ he stated that, oddly enough, he doesn't even like pickles.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Saw these yesterday, I had to share them. Most of them seem like acceptable bootlegs but that Wario, holy poo poo.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I am curious about MORE SERIES and also maybe his SUPER ATTACK

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

EorayMel posted:

I am curious about MORE SERIES and also maybe his SUPER ATTACK

Maybe there's a whole Super Smash Bros. line of these things, including a Wario-Man, so it'd have both MORE SERIES and a SUPER ATTACK.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

That's nice, but can you add one more level of bootleg by making it into one of those card "games" you get at the dollar store that don't include any rules for how to play it, if indeed it's actually playable at all?

Perfect, that's exactly the photo I needed, thank you

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Luigi hanging dong I see

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

V.F.O.S. was one of my favorite movies as a kid.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Recently on Tumblr:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

At least Thanos was in Fortnite. They could have gone for something else popular that wasn't related instead

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Alternatively, that cap could also have used John Wick.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Recently on Tumblr:

2018.jpg

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

So... a console styled after the Xbox One, a PlayStation styled controller, and a Nintendo game.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

EL BROMANCE posted:

So... a console styled after the Xbox One, a PlayStation styled controller, and a Nintendo game.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

PYF Bootleg/Knockoff: if you mind, please do not buy this.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Where's 6? :tinfoil:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

I can't tell if comes preloaded with 600 rooms and that's it or if you can add a SD card and get more

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

EL BROMANCE posted:

getting strong flashbacks from this of the era of clueless and/or indifferent family buying shitawful games that sort of looked like/sounded close enough to/was in the electronics department alongside games you actually wanted

only this time around Junior doesn’t even get a copy of Lester the Unlikely or w/e tf to pawn off on some other sucker, oh no. The kid gets nothing but hot air; clueless grandma gets defensive once she realizes she’s been swindled; and Christmas gets ruined for everyone weeks in advance, instead of on the day of

it’s quite efficient, in its way

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SatansOnion posted:

Lester the Unlikely

Trigger warning that poo poo, bro.

That might be the worst game I ever rented.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Randaconda posted:

Trigger warning that poo poo, bro.

That might be the worst game I ever rented.

It hurt me too, my dude. That game has a lot to answer for :argh:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Len posted:

I can't tell if comes preloaded with 600 rooms and that's it or if you can add a SD card and get more

That's a really big loving mansion.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

There’s a guy who streams these bootleg consoles every so often and I swear those 600 games are often all the same thing on every knockoff there is. Some of them NES quality ripoffs never seen in the US otherwise, some flash failures circa 2004. A couple months ago he found a bootleg that included motion controls and camera that came with a DDR-like with a version of We Will Rock You as sung by a dev’s three-year old.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

There’s a guy who streams these bootleg consoles every so often and I swear those 600 games are often all the same thing on every knockoff there is. Some of them NES quality ripoffs never seen in the US otherwise, some flash failures circa 2004. A couple months ago he found a bootleg that included motion controls and camera that came with a DDR-like with a version of We Will Rock You as sung by a dev’s three-year old.

You got a bootleg on your face, you big disgrace.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

if i had to take a shot in the dark from the mention of NeoGeo games, it's not a famiclone like those, it's probably a Pandora's Box

if you're looking for a way to play arcade games, especially fighters and beat-em-ups, on your TV with a "proper" stick and buttons, you can legit do a whole lot worse. the biggest flaws with it are, the sound emulation is slightly off and the sticks/buttons are knockoff parts instead of genuine Sanwa, and you can probably fix the latter yourself with a little elbow grease.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

EL BROMANCE posted:

Keep getting Wish ads on my phone and it's 100% bizarre gimmick products that no one would ever have a use for

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

If only.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Phlegmish posted:

Keep getting Wish ads on my phone and it's 100% bizarre gimmick products that no one would ever have a use for

Yeah appreciate the screen shot of what you actually get, as I don't really have a desire to install the app and clicking the ad just takes me to the ad store.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Phlegmish posted:

For a good month Wish kept on advertising illegal things to me.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Remember, kids - hunny. Not even once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches