Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

rockstar employees are bent over a barrel by their bosses to render shrinking horse nuts. meanwhile, mike pence--the vice president of the united states of america--is bent over a barrel by a horse to empty the horse's nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

bump

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
remember that time mike pence hosed a horse?

I sure do

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

republicans are now calling stormy daniels "horseface", but mike pence will never accept this. he desires only the real thing, and will accept no substitutes

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Dead Beef posted:

remember that time mike pence hosed a horse?

I sure do

time?

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

It's true

Merely an illusion we experience when we observe Mike Pence moving in the horse cock continuum

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Tastykake posted:

republicans are now calling stormy daniels "horseface", but mike pence will never accept this. he desires only the real thing, and will accept no substitutes

His handlers are doing this in order to wean him off of horses before he has a terrible accident, but Pence only knows one way to live, and he lives hard.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Xand_Man posted:

It's true

Merely an illusion we experience when we observe Mike Pence moving in the horse cock continuum

mike pence's rectum is a flat circle

Tactless Ogre
Oct 31, 2011

Another day, another thread called him a horsefucker, and so I am reminded and the thread is bumped up.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

i was reminded

Teal
Feb 25, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lord of Pie posted:

i was reminded

Where did they show you this old rear end statue in some lovely rear end Mall in Prague?

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

I remembered who the vice-president was and what he did.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
Mikie's tired, he had a hard day on the range

Tactless Ogre
Oct 31, 2011

The Jimquisition today just had a tangent on horse testicles, which made my mind remember about Mike Pence probably masturbating violently to let's plays on the game.

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

rectum drat near killed em

Teal
Feb 25, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
I unintentionally unlocked the 1St Cavalry Division "First Team" emblem in War Thunder

and have been instantly reminded that Mike Pence doesn't ride horses, he has the horses ride him

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
Charlie don’t take horse cock

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Teal
Feb 25, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
I've been neglecting to bump this thread each individual time lately because I basically can't get it off my mind; I am constantly thinking about Mike Pence's love for horsecock

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
goddamn he hosed the hell right out of that horse

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

i actually forgot for a bit there, but in my dreams i had a startling vision

a vision of a man's colon prolapsing dozens of feet into the air, starting to fall and then going right back up through the sheer determination and rectal strength of its owner

exactly like one of those red windsock men you see outside of car dealerships

and i remembered that such a fantastic, elastic colon could only belong to one man

a vice president who is also a prodigious lover of male horses

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Every time I type Mike into my phone autocomplete does the rest

And I remember

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
he sucks and fucks horses

Prodigiously

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

I don't always think about horses, but when I do, I always think about Michael Pence, the vice president of the United States, and how he takes immense amounts of pleasure in taking horse cock up his rear end

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Once again, I am reminded of Mike Pence, and the fact that he fucks horses.

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

I'm playing RDR 2 and named my horse Mother so I would never forget. :911:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
I AM THANKFUL ON ThIS GLORIOUS DAY

-Mike Pence, before entering a stud farm

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Retromancer posted:

I'm playing RDR 2 and named my horse Mother so I would never forget. :911:

they say you can do anything in that game but you can't mike pence a horse so what's the point

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

let every shrinking of the horse's nuts remind you that somewhere, atop of mike pence, the same thing is happening for a very different reason

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

the reason is that the hporse is ejaculating inside mike pence, the vice president of the united states

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Tastykake posted:

the reason is that the hporse is ejaculating inside mike pence, the vice president of the united states

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

he laughin cuz he know

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Mike Pence is headed down to Mexico (with Mother, of course).

Do you think he'll make some time to try to find a donkey show?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

sleeptalker posted:

Mike Pence is headed down to Mexico (with Mother, of course).

Do you think he'll make some time to try to find a donkey show?

if you havent figured it out yet you idiot you absolute dunce

he is not into donkeys

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Mike pence gets weirdly turned on by mules but he would never gently caress one

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
God-fearing horsefucker proposes genital electroshock for mule-humping perverts

Teal
Feb 25, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
I remembered so hard

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Teal posted:

I remembered so hard

as hard as the horse that's inside michael pence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teal
Feb 25, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tastykake posted:

as hard as the horse that's inside michael pence

Nah if I remembered that hard I'd will the whole scene into existence in front of me and I'm not sure what'd world do with two Mike Pences.

Other than letting them get rammed by stallions I mean.