Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Gigi Galli posted:

I mean VAR could determine if it was a hand ball or not.

Pretty sure in this case it was ball to hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

CyberPingu posted:

They should release an updated cover with just a big black REDACTED box over Ron Ron

Replace him with the statue

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

You don’t need Hawkeye tech to know that a line was crossed here

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Brony Car posted:

But if he's gay and it's a guy judge, that's just helping Ronaldo more?!?!?

time to bring out the robo judge then

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer
Alexander Kokorin and Pavel Mamaev are in custody for at least 48 hours for punching a gov-t official while simultaneously doing a racism on said gov-t official on account on his being Asian
Russian society is outraged at their unacceptable behavior and I'm just sitting and lamenting that there is no TRP-esque poo poo-slinging on the subject anywhere to be found

E: there was also a chair involved as a makeshift weapon

nutri_void fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Oct 10, 2018

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

Alexeythegreat posted:

Alexander Kokorin and Pavel Mamaev are in custody for at least 48 hours for punching a gov-t official while simultaneously doing a racism on said gov-t official on account on his being Asian
Russian society is outraged at their unacceptable behavior and I'm just sitting and lamenting that there is no TRP-esque poo poo-slinging on the subject anywhere to be found

E: there was also a chair involved as a makeshift weapon

i'm assuming you're talking about the arresting officers

qsvui
Aug 23, 2003
some crazy thing
This article only says that the league is outraged: https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45814923

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/oct/10/cristiano-ronaldo-lawyers-rape-allegation-documents-altered

Ronaldo's lawyer had doubled down on the fake news.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
In retrospect this explains a lot

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dutch but here's the translation:

quote:

Chairman Fenerbahçe reveals conspiracy and bullying against Cocu

Philip Cocu has become victim of a conspiracy and bullying at Fenerbahce, according to the chairman of the Turkish club in a candid interview on the club channel. Cocu has only been working in Istanbul for a few months.

Last week information came out about the firing of assistants Turgay Altay, Murat Öztürk and Alper Asci and chairman Ali Koc has now explained why he has taken this measure.

“The fired trainers have leaked tangible information, video footage included, to a third party,” says Koc. “A lot of players complained about fatigue. The assistants have trained so hard that injuries could have occured. Players complained about those practices but those complains were never passed on to Cocu.”

Bullying
Cocu was also victim of bizarre bullying. One example is that before the league game against Besiktas and the match against Spartak Trnava, there suddenly was a carpet laying in the dressing room. Koc: “The assistants told the players they were going to roll Cocu in that carpet and send him back to thr Netherlands. When I heard that, I took action immediately.”

According to the chairman everything has to do with the arrival of Erwin Koeman as the right hand man of Cocu. That would have limited the influence of the other assistants. Koc also fired 3 players (Volkan Demirel, Nabil Dirar and Aatif Chahechouhe) for unprofessional behaviour.

Fenerbahce sits at the 15th place in the Turkish league and so far has won only 2 of the 8 matches

lol

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer
Volkan Demirel is still playing wtf

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Alexeythegreat posted:

Volkan Demirel is still playing wtf

36 is not a very unusual age for a goalie

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer
I was just surprised is all
I thought he was 30 ten years ago

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Aatif Chahechouhe

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Arda Turan apparently came on to a famous singer in a nightclub, then got his nose broke by her husband :allears:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Arda Turan apparently came on to a famous singer in a nightclub, then got his nose broke by her husband :allears:

That's almost right. The report I have is that he came on to a famous singer's wife, and then broke the popstar's nose. Allegedly.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45827155

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
'The incident is alleged to have happened at a club in the upmarket Emirgan district of Istanbul earlier this week.'

sounds like nonsense to me..................................................as if any part of turkey could be considered upmarket!!

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Benzema suspected of being involved in a kidnapping incident

https://twitter.com/Mediapart/status/1052982521468735489

Hes involved in everything except goals these days

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

CyberPingu posted:

the article is paywalled but the blurb says the victim is Leo D'Souza, an agent

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

Kurtofan posted:

Good

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?

African AIDS cum posted:

Aatif Chahechouhe

Gesundheit

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

CyberPingu posted:

thats really hosed u

Kurtofan posted:

oh

are they taking him to the saudi embassy by any chance

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
lol yeah i'm sure this is true and a footballer actually took part in the kidnapping

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45912952

quote:

The man allegedly said Benzema and others tried to load him into a black van on 7 October.

According to the report, the man told police he had seen Benzema in the back of the van.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

That boy ain’t right

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Joseance posted:

lol yeah i'm sure this is true and a footballer actually took part in the kidnapping

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45912952

Benzema was stupid enough to help people blackmail Valbuena. I could see him being stupid enough to take part in a kidnapping.

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Pretty sure he was also involved with that underage girl Ribery got involved with, too.

Bape Culture posted:

That boy ain’t right

Truer words never typed, my friend

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
I'd definitely be more frightened to see Ribery in the back of a dark van.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

brocked posted:

I'd definitely be more frightened to see Ribery in the back of a dark van.

Wanna know how I got these scars?

Theyre from loving underage prostitutes

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:

Shrapnig posted:

Wanna know how I got these scars?

Theyre from loving underage prostitutes

What’s amazing is that she wasn’t underaged for regular old consenting sex , and prostitution is legal, it’s the matrix of being an underaged prostitute that made it crime. Football players are so dumb.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

quote:

DIRTY SNAPS SHAME Kyle Lafferty Snapchat scandal: Married Rangers star caught sending pictures of his privates to 22-year-old just weeks after wife Vanessa gives birth to baby girl
The horrified woman branded the Light Blues ace, 31, 'disgusting' after he stunned her with the X-rated image sent on Snapchat

KYLE Lafferty sent a woman a photo of his privates just weeks after becoming a dad, we can reveal.

The married Rangers star, 31, also bombarded the 22-year-old with pictures of his face and tattooed torso on Snapchat and begged for images in return.
Kyle lafferty never change :allears:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

remember when adam johnson texted his partner to say their new baby “looks class” while sexting a teenager at the same time

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
remember when ashley young twice had a wank on some primitive webcam chat site at some woman

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Always horny

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

jesus WEP posted:

remember when adam johnson texted his partner to say their new baby “looks class” while sexting a teenager at the same time

Lmao

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

quote:

A jury was told the 28-year-old text the schoolgirl saying 'I'll last 10 seconds though, lol" after suggesting he wanted to remove her jeans.

The prosecution said just 30 seconds earlier he received a picture from girlfriend Stacey Flounders of their new baby daughter and replied "she looks class".

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

jesus WEP posted:

Lmao I had forgotten

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

jre posted:

Kyle lafferty never change :allears:

When Zamparini sacked him for being an insane womanizer and sex fiend I thought that he must have been making something up to hide a real crime. It warms my heart that he was somehow the only man in history that was too horny to live in Italy.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Kyle Lafferty is real horned up and hell, I like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Gigi Galli posted:

When Zamparini sacked him for being an insane womanizer and sex fiend I thought that he must have been making something up to hide a real crime. It warms my heart that he was somehow the only man in history that was too horny to live in Italy.

He deserves a statue