Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

MAGA 2020 & Beyond, a short story collection edited by Jason Rennie

quote:

MAGA 2020 & Beyond tells the tales of a prosperous future where society has righted itself.

FICTION

45 by Brad Torgerson When a Secret Service agent interrupts an assassin from the future, neither one of them is ready for their assumptions to be challenged.

M.A.G.A.I. When the latest AI program takes President Trump’s command literally,interesting things happen.

THE MAN IN THE BUBBLE A famous actor discovers that he must learn to get along with Trump supporters, or be left out in the cold.

WHERE IS BARRY? As co-workers gather to watch the 2020 election returns, everyone is ready to celebrate. Everyone, except for Barry…

THE LAST HIPPIE After a 100-year separation, both coasts are being reincorporated into the Union. US troops have been dispatched to relocate the few survivors. One guy doesn’t want to go, and he has his finger on a drat big button.

AUNTIES MAGNIFICENT BRICKS Jada is forced to accompany her aunt to the 50th Anniversary of the Restoration and learns there is much more to her Aunt Hilde, and to history, than she’d ever imagined.

WINNING IS WHAT WE DO The Great Border Wall is under attack by unknown forces. Fortunately, President Trump has a secret weapon and his disposal: Barron.

PITCH SESSION An inside view of Hollywood responding to a Trump re-election.

MAD DOG MOON “Mad Dog” Mattis is unleashed on ISIS. And more.

quote:

From the Back Cover

Generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth.

This was the moment - this was the time - when we came together to remake this great nation so that it may always reflect our very best selves, and our highest ideals.
This was the moment we came together to elect Donald J. Trump as President of the United States of America.

MAGA 2020 & Beyond tells the tales of a prosperous future where evil is defeated, the border wall is built, society has righted itself, space exploration is common and world peace has been attained. These aren't just fantastical stories of a farfetched future, they are stories of a future that can be obtained.

Georgia Peach fucked around with this message at 10:54 on Oct 23, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ErIog
Jul 11, 2001

:nsacloud:

quote:

I reported earlier seeing half of Costco shoppers mid day Saturday being Spanish only speaking new immigrnats/illegal aliens. One in five could speak English and they were all very focused on tight budgets and buying new sundries for new living quarters.

IMHO, the movement is 100k people min over a month and the ones in the press are only a diversion. They are already here and I’m not talking about illegal immigrants over the last year. These are all new with an agenda.

This kind of thinking always surprises me a little bit because it's so plainly childish. If this person's grandchild said, "I saw on the TV that there's a murderer on the loose, and I'm afraid he'll come and get us." They would laugh at the child and tell them how silly they were. However when it comes to politically-charged national stories they immediately translate it into their life. So it's like some number of people in the thousands allegedly coming into a country of nearly 300 million people, and they're convinced some spanish-speaking people at Costco are like the tip of the spear in that national story they just saw. It's wild.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE63y7ctAwA

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

Generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on Earth.

:ironicat:

Or like they have to be in on the joke and taking advantage of people? Right?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

It's a repackaged quote from Obama's inauguration. Uh, to trigger the libs, I guess?

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos
Stealing quotes from the Obamas is perfectly on-brand for the Trumps, so it only makes sense for his followers to do it too.

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

ErIog posted:

If this person's grandchild said, "I saw on the TV that there's a murderer on the loose, and I'm afraid he'll come and get us."

I’m not so sure about this. Authoritarians are pretty much defined by fear.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
huh, didn't recognize it. Seems to me he was being a little bit too optimistic, then again, it's easy forget how the "no more bush" euphoria seemed to take over everyone.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Ambitious Spider posted:

huh, didn't recognize it. Seems to me he was being a little bit too optimistic, then again, it's easy forget how the "no more bush" euphoria seemed to take over everyone.

I think he genuinely believed Republicans would play fair. He realized too late they weren't and lost his chance to seize a Democratic congress.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Who's going to do the Let'sread? (it's free with Kindle Unlimited AND includes a forward by Milo!)

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

M.A.G.A.I. When the latest AI program takes President Trump’s command literally,interesting things happen.

THE MAN IN THE BUBBLE A famous actor discovers that he must learn to get along with Trump supporters, or be left out in the cold.

WHERE IS BARRY? As co-workers gather to watch the 2020 election returns, everyone is ready to celebrate. Everyone, except for Barry…

THE LAST HIPPIE After a 100-year separation, both coasts are being reincorporated into the Union. US troops have been dispatched to relocate the few survivors. One guy doesn’t want to go, and he has his finger on a drat big button.

AUNTIES MAGNIFICENT BRICKS Jada is forced to accompany her aunt to the 50th Anniversary of the Restoration and learns there is much more to her Aunt Hilde, and to history, than she’d ever imagined.

All of these sound like the titles and plots for Chick Tracts.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I thought Jack Chick didn't believe in AI.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Twelve by Pies posted:

All of these sound like the titles and plots for Chick Tracts.

THE DEATH COOKIE.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

InsertPotPun posted:

Who's going to do the Let'sread? (it's free with Kindle Unlimited AND includes a forward by Milo!)

With a whole 22 reviews on Amazon and something like 4.5 stars, it can’t possibly be bad!

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

God that entire collection sounds dreadful and yet I'm curious, mostly as to just how bad they are (hopefully entertainingly so instead of just dull and fawning).

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

InsertPotPun posted:

I'm considering it.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

I just got laid off. If someone gives it to me in a way that doesn’t give the authors money, I’m down.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Xiahou Dun posted:

I just got laid off. If someone gives it to me in a way that doesn’t give the authors money, I’m down.

Welcome to MAGA land. Obviously you didn't tug the bootstraps hard enough and destroy yourself for your small wage like a GOOD 'MURICAN!

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Xiahou Dun posted:

This sounds like a great recipe for severe depression.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Things are happening!

quote:

To: PghBaldy

such an obvious false flag guess the caravan failed so now it’s sending fake bombs to democrats to gin up their base

41 posted on 10/24/2018 9:03:15 AM PDT by Sarah Barracuda
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: marktwain

Yep.

Conservatives don’t do this kind of stuff.

It is either a false flag,
or
the Dem constituency is turning on itself.

There could be enough disgruntlement in the wacko democrat fringe base to pull a stunt like this as a warning to their leaders.

Or hey...it could be the Russians again!

74 posted on 10/24/2018 9:19:19 AM PDT by EBH ( May God Save the Republic)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
The vast majority of the comments in the threads about the bombs are just variations on "False flag! Soros sent them himself!" and "conservatives aren't violent, liberals are the ones calling for violence!" So, I decided to check in on the largest thread on the "migrant caravan", and uhhh

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3698738/posts

quote:

To: conservative98
Start mining the border.

2 posted on 10/22/2018, 8:39:55 AM by JimRed ( TERM LIMITS, NOW! Build the Wall Faster! TRUTH is the new HATE SPEECH.)

quote:

Well, c’mon President Steel Balls...do something about it! This is nothing less than invasion! Remember the Huns, The Goths, And the Visigoths, as they invaded civilized Europe? Hey, Big Man, be our Charlemagne!

7 posted on 10/22/2018, 8:43:13 AM by miserare ( Indict Hillary!)

quote:

Play offense, not defensive, air strikes to the convoy support vehicles. No food, no trucks and buses, then no invasion.

If it continues, move troops into northern Mexico and stop them in Mexico short of our border. This is an act of war.

9 posted on 10/22/2018, 8:44:46 AM by rigelkentaurus

quote:

So, who thinks this raving mob of invaders is going to just peacefully queue up at the border while our border patrol checks them in?

Since the answer is zero, we must as a nation be prepared to take whatever action is needed.

If that includes the US Army with loaded weapons, so be it. If that includes 50,000 patriots with loaded weapons, so be it.

This is a violent invasion and must be repelled. If the invaders get here before the election, they must still be repelled.

18 posted on 10/22/2018, 8:47:48 AM by cyclotic ( Democrats must be politically eviscerated, disemboweled and demolished.)

quote:

I love, pray and support Trump and will definitely vote/support him in the future. However, when the first caravan/invasion hit a few months ago, I posted something on the lines that this was; “that it was the hill Trump needs to fight on” and was pretty well ostracized on here. Well, guess what? They’re now calling his bluff BIG TIME right before the mid-terms because he caved and let the first invasion walk on in. Now, we’re facing an even bigger threat...and then an even bigger threat should he cave again. The time has come for drastic action IF we’re to remain a sovereign country. By declaring a National Emergency allows him to address this as he sees fit.
IMHO, outside of a completely cutting off aid to these poo poo holes, the only way this is going to stop once and for all, is to place skilled snipers at that border. Give a very fair warning to all and then shoot/kill any of the male thugs that decide to call our bluff and approach the border. Give another fair warning to the women/children that they will be shot next should they approach the border. I suspect those that are left will hightail it back to their poo poo hole countries rather quickly. The plunder just ain’t worth dying for. Some things call for a use of the Big Stick. This is one of em.

86 posted on 10/22/2018, 9:20:07 AM by lgjhn23 (It's easy to be liberal when you're dumber than a box of rocks.)

quote:

To: PIF
I say the President of the US of A needs to call for the Muster of the Citizen Militia. Any able bodies American with a Rifle to report for duty guarding our Southern Border.

Let the Politicians soil themselves when they see reports of Millions of Americans in transit to protect our Country.

This is OUR COUNTRY, not some bought off Jack Wagon Politician wanting cheap labor for their Masters.

219 posted on 10/22/2018, 11:04:19 AM by VRWCarea51 (The Original 1998 Version)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 213 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Obadiah
What then?
It needs to stop. I have family in California but do not go back as their state has become overrun. Most stores have signs in English and Spanish. Their customers refuse to learn English.

Mr. Trump understands hostile take-overs so we have to let him play this out.

He is correct, the Dems allowed this to happen, but GOP equally at fault for playing along.

Mexico has been winking at these invaders passing through their nation. Trump called them out and they failed to defend their border.

Their militancy proves their determination to defy our borders. They are justifying use of deadly force.

Get the women and children separated from the men and lay into them.

228 posted on 10/22/2018, 11:30:58 AM by Dustoff45
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

Send in the A-10s, and strafe the fk out of them. Those Warthog canons will rip these a-holes to shreds FK what the rest of the world has to say about. Just waste these bastards and be done with it.

316 posted on 10/22/2018, 6:34:20 PM by JME_FAN (If you lived here, you'd be home by now.)

quote:

To: CIB-173RDABN
Screw the “women and children!” I’m sick of those who play that card.

THESE “WOMEN and CHILDREN” CHOSE TO MAKE THEMSELVES A PART OF THIS INVASION FORCE. THESE “WOMEN and CHILDREN” CHOSE TO PUT THEMSELVES IN HARM’S WAY.

This is a WAR, and people are going to die. Better them than us. You can’t deal with the reality? Tough.

Those “women and children,” you want to protect, if allowed to cross our border, will deprive AMERICAN CITIZENS of schools, hospitals, roads, etc.

I’m tired of whining crybabies who want to spare these INVADERS the penalty they DESERVE for violating our sovereignty

317 posted on 10/22/2018, 6:46:19 PM by JME_FAN (If you lived here, you'd be home by now.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 36 | View Replies]

quote:

To: JimRed
No not the border. Send in 50000 troops and invade Mexico and take over 1 mile of their land inland from our border and land mine the living hell out of it. If they can’t stop unarmed civilians, they sure as hell cant stop the US military from doing whatever the hell we want on their land.

322 posted on 10/22/2018, 9:03:16 PM by Bommer (Help 2ndDivisionVet - https://www.gofundme.com/mvc.php?route=category&term=married-recent-amputee)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: CIB-173RDABN
Nobody, I mean nobody, would support us if we begin to kill women and children.

I would support killing anyone who steps over our border without permission. I don’t care if they’re women, children, men or martians. We cannot stand by and let our country be invaded. If people die, it’s because the drat wall hasn’t been built because the Democrats are pure evil and the Republicans have no balls (and are generally evil as well) - so it’s THEIR fault. And if the world doesn’t like it, boo-hoo for the frigging world.

363 posted on 10/23/2018, 6:59:38 AM by Pravious
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 359 | View Replies]

quote:

To: advertising guy
Ping to post 373.
Sounds as if Texas is about to become a target rich environment!!

375 posted on 10/23/2018, 1:41:58 PM by MagUSNRET
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 373 | View Replies]

[sarcastic quote about the democrats being the violent ones ha ha ha :suicide:]

IrritationX
May 5, 2004

Bitch, what you don't know about me I can just about squeeze in the Grand fucking Canyon.
FReepers suggesting not only the armed invasion of a sovereign nation, with air support, but firing on unarmed civilians? Why am I not surprised?

Honestly, I wonder what would've happened if My Lai had been perpetrated entirely by FReepers.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH > Freep: The revolution will be disavowed as a false flag

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Jagged Jim posted:

Things are happening!

Wait no "well I'm glad" posts?

The entire joy of reading "no TRUE conservative", "false flag", "violent left" threads is other freepers piping in with "but I wish conservatives would do it"

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

This is a WAR! We meed to KILL THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN TOO! They will...

*checks notes*

....attend our schools and use our public roads?

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I'm from Freep and I say kill 'em all!

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

VitalSigns posted:

The entire joy of reading "no TRUE conservative", "false flag", "violent left" threads is other freepers piping in with "but I wish conservatives would do it"

The closest thing I've seen is a few posts saying "this is totally a false flag but lol I sure wish Hillary had blown herself up with her own pipe bomb lol". They're sticking surprisingly on-script for this one. I guess they're just saving their outward vitriol for the incoming brown people.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

InsertPotPun posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > DEMENTED WORDS OF VIOLENCE & DEATH > Freep: The revolution will be disavowed as a false flag

Been done, IIRC

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

OAquinas posted:

Been done, IIRC

“Am coming for you muslims! Magic! ~!MAGIC!~” is going to be hard to top. It made even less sense in the original comment.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Icon Of Sin posted:

“Am coming for you muslims! Magic! ~!MAGIC!~” is going to be hard to top. It made even less sense in the original comment.

If I remember right, the full line was "Love me muslims? No, hate me muslims! Am coming for you!!! Magic! Magic!"

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Remind us of the original comment. I remember that bit, but I completely forget both the comment and context.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Manuel Calavera posted:

Remind us of the original comment. I remember that bit, but I completely forget both the comment and context.

There really wasn't much context to it, in fact. It was just one of their usual "fear/hate the muzzies" conversations and some whackado busted that line out from left field. Made no sense then, and has made none sense.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Cadaver_Maclaine posted:

There really wasn't much context to it, in fact. It was just one of their usual "fear/hate the muzzies" conversations and some whackado busted that line out from left field. Made no sense then, and has made none sense.

No, it makes perfect sense! He's going to magic them anybody more like has had.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

ToxicSlurpee posted:

No, it makes perfect sense! He's going to magic them anybody more like has had.

He can't most the least do not a bad job but always a good!

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Found someone quoting the original, on of 540 of another Freep thread (CTL-GALT-DELETE was the title, before closing; archives needed to see it).

quote:

don’t Love me moslems ... Hate me moslems! Am coming for you!!! Magic ... Magic~~~!!!

69 posted on 5/4/2015, 11:05:16 AM by no-to-illegals (Do what is Right ... Take This Freepathon Over the Top!!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 68 | View Replies]

I didn’t think it was from 2015, it seems like such a long time ago :smith:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I feel like leaving the title eternally as "There is always more and it is always worse" is the way to go. It'll never be any less true.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

The closest thing I've seen is a few posts saying "this is totally a false flag but lol I sure wish Hillary had blown herself up with her own pipe bomb lol". They're sticking surprisingly on-script for this one. I guess they're just saving their outward vitriol for the incoming brown people.

This broke early enough that Rush was able to let everyone know it was a false flag before there was any confusion.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

SirSamVimes posted:

I feel like leaving the title eternally as "There is always more and it is always worse" is the way to go. It'll never be any less true.
If the midterms go as well as things are looking, I'm expecting we'll get some spicy title candidates on Nov 6-7

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Man Arrested in Connection With Pipe Bombs Sent to Trump Critics

How shocking. :geno:

quote:

To: Cubs Fan

Lots of bumper stickers all over the older Dodge van.
They’re covering the van with a large tarp...

2 posted on 10/26/2018 8:21:04 AM PDT by Eric in the Ozarks (Baseball players, gangsters and musicians are remembered. But journalists are forgotten.)

quote:

The guy will be covered in Trump merchandise for the media, but votes Dem...

6 posted on 10/26/2018 8:23:03 AM PDT by ltc8k6

quote:

To: Eric in the Ozarks

We’ve got a winner. 56 year old white male that has been arrested several times for making terroristic threats. Don’t know about his political leanings, but definitely crazy (sent letters to judges, etc.,) Lucky that he didn’t have the experience to make the bombs work. He certainly had the craziness to do it. Crazed Democrat, driven crazy by Trump’s mind control techniques? (LOL at what the slant will be.)

10 posted on 10/26/2018 8:24:11 AM PDT by richardtavor

As a matter of fact you can get charged for mailing fake bombs.

quote:

Can u be charged for fake bombs?

Threatening mail?

23 posted on 10/26/2018 8:28:38 AM PDT by wardaddy (I donÂ’t care that youÂ’re not a racist......when the shooting starts it wonÂ’t matter what you were)

quote:

To: Eric in the Ozarks

Bernie supporter!

25 posted on 10/26/2018 8:28:52 AM PDT by SolidRedState (I used to think bizarro world was a fiction.)

quote:

To: ltc8k6

FBI needs to find out if the Southern Poverty Law Center took him around to colleges to ‘prove’ how dreadful ‘right wingers’ were...

30 posted on 10/26/2018 8:29:05 AM PDT by GOPJ (Democrats want dead children & VIOLENCE at the border... for their "Kent State" photo op...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

:tinfoil:

quote:

To: ltc8k6

He might be a straight out nut but he sure got himself caught quickly. That and a lot of pro Trump stuff could be his plan.

32 posted on 10/26/2018 8:30:34 AM PDT by Williams (Stop tolerating the intolerant.)

Good Heavens! :monocle:

quote:

To: SRBConservative

It all looks a little too conveniently overtly conservative to me.

But bear in mind, there are conservative whack-jobs out there.

44 posted on 10/26/2018 8:32:37 AM PDT by Mr Ramsbotham ("God is a spirit, and man His means of walking on the earth.")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Mr Ramsbotham

-—But bear in mind, there are conservative whack-jobs out there.——

Of course. We shouldn’t knee-jerk assume a leftist.

The media will do what they do. Pols aren’t responsible for actually crazy people, unless they actually tell people to get violent.

59 posted on 10/26/2018 8:35:24 AM PDT by StoneRainbow68
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 44 | View Replies]

quote:

“Former New Yorker...”

Outside of a few Fox News talking heads, there are no conservatives in NYC.

57 posted on 10/26/2018 8:34:52 AM PDT by nickedknack

quote:

To: No Socialist

Yup...this fool is going to cost the Republicans the House.

62 posted on 10/26/2018 8:36:02 AM PDT by woweeitsme
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 58 | View Replies]

yup

quote:

To: Ozymandias Ghost

So yet another ‘known wolf terrorist’.

66 posted on 10/26/2018 8:37:03 AM PDT by a fool in paradise (Denounce DUAC - The Democrats Un-American Activists Committee)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

quote:

To: King of Florida

Liberals don’t put flag stickers on their van - well, we’re going to hear about this guy 24/7 til election day now. And all of us are going to be tied to him (without evidence)

71 posted on 10/26/2018 8:37:59 AM PDT by 11th_VA ("When passions are most inflamed, fairness is most in jeopardy." - Susan Collins)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 56 | View Replies]

quote:

To: 11th_VA

Sorry Clown Media

After sitting idle for 2 years while almost daily acts of violence were perpetrated by Democrats against Trump officials, GOP members of Congress and ordinary Trump supporters the Leftists Media have utterly NO moral standing to be posturing like this now.

Words from Trump that you dislike are in no way equal to violent act by your poltical cronies.

73 posted on 10/26/2018 8:38:58 AM PDT by MNJohnnie (They would have to abandon leftism to achieve sanity. Freeper Olog-hai)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 71 | View Replies]

Sometimes they just can't help themselves.

quote:

excerpt from the piece:

“All together, 12 crude explosive devices have been found since Monday, sent through the mail to a host of Democrats and other prominent figures who have been among Mr. Trump’s most vocal detractors.”

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so why did Pocahontas miss the list?
80 posted on 10/26/2018 8:39:41 AM PDT by thinden

quote:

To: No Socialist

Looks pro Trump aand everything looks very new. This guy was designed to make a big splash and get caught. Could be a nut but a nut but a nut with motives. This guy for sure will tell them he’s pro Trump.

82 posted on 10/26/2018 8:39:51 AM PDT by Williams (Stop tolerating the intolerant.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 63 | View Replies]

quote:

No details? He must be another violent Democrat ding.

85 posted on 10/26/2018 8:40:40 AM PDT by dragnet2 (Diversion and evasion are tools of deceit)

quote:

What kind of person would festoon their van with bumper stickers in Broward County..?

Very likely someone who felt ideologically AT HOME there.

It’s likely the perp is a total LIB.

96 posted on 10/26/2018 8:42:44 AM PDT by gaijin

quote:

To: Williams

He is theirs, way too overdone. He is made to look like what they think we are.

101 posted on 10/26/2018 8:43:08 AM PDT by madison10
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 82 | View Replies]

quote:

To: 11th_VA

Agree. Don’t usually see Flag stickers or support our military stickers on cars of Libs. And, now until the election, the Lib TV...which is most of TV...will attach this to the GOP, Trump and all Republican candidates. Of course, no mention will be made of threats...some bodily...against Republicans.

121 posted on 10/26/2018 8:45:58 AM PDT by 4integrity
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 71 | View Replies]

quote:

To: dontreadthis

If they are going to fake the bombings they HAVE thought about this and THAT VAN is EXACTLY what it would look like to deflect attention. I have a feeling press conference is not going to help the GOP.

126 posted on 10/26/2018 8:46:51 AM PDT by IllumiNaughtyByNature (Elections have consequences. get over it, we won! ~ Barack Obama)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 51 | View Replies]

Now why would you think a guy in his fifties with a van plastered in Trump bumper stickers would go to freerepublic.com? :iiam:

quote:

To: frank ballenger

I wonder what the sleeper Freeper name they created will be.

135 posted on 10/26/2018 8:48:50 AM PDT by ASA Vet (Make American Intelligence Great Again.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 92 | View Replies]

quote:

You cannot convince me otherwise that this guy isn’t a patsy or an agent provocateur.

136 posted on 10/26/2018 8:48:54 AM PDT by Shadow44

quote:

If this jerk is a Trump supporter then he is

A FAKE REPUBLICAN.

144 posted on 10/26/2018 8:50:34 AM PDT by Maris Crane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Source: Package Bomb Suspect Identified As Cesar Sayoc

???...

quote:

To: Red Badger

American indian
Hispanic name
Registered Dem
Festooned w/GOP stickers
in BROWARD county

...?!?!?!

3 posted on 10/26/2018 9:32:39 AM PDT by gaijin

quote:

To: bgill

This guy thinks the dumbest out there will believe him. It only takes a few of them to sway an election.

5 posted on 10/26/2018 9:33:12 AM PDT by DIRTYSECRET (urope. Why do they put up with this.)

quote:

“Ya got tons of felonies but we got a JOB for ya. We’ll pay you, if you’re game. Whaddya say..?”

GOSH I wonder if the FBI is politicized enough for that scenario.

Whaddya think..?

6 posted on 10/26/2018 9:34:29 AM PDT by gaijin

quote:

If the dude was a republican, do you suppose the entire world would know about it by now? I wonder if it means anything, that his political persuasion was not mentioned?

8 posted on 10/26/2018 9:36:02 AM PDT by Mark17 (Genesis chapter 1 verse 1. In the beginning GOD....And the rest, as they say, is HIS-story)

quote:

Cesar Psyop...

9 posted on 10/26/2018 9:37:17 AM PDT by null and void (Don't argue with the keyboard warriors. They know their delusions better than you.)

quote:

Tell me. How did he mail the packages from Florida, yet hire a ‘Courier’ to deliver the “Bomb” to CNN in New York?

17 posted on 10/26/2018 9:41:01 AM PDT by heights

quote:

To: G Larry

reminds me of lee harvey oswald. democrat, communist, and fbi plant.

20 posted on 10/26/2018 9:41:31 AM PDT by TonytheTiger7777
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

To: gaijin

Registered Dem

~~~~

Stickers on van look fresh! Not 2 or 3 years old. No sun fading at all. This van was recently made up.

This is not some old registered democrat that suddenly became a Trump fan.

22 posted on 10/26/2018 9:42:07 AM PDT by z3n
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

They claim the son of a bitch was a REGISTERED REPUBLICAN!

27 posted on 10/26/2018 9:43:50 AM PDT by ZULU (Jeff Sessions should be tried for sedition.)

quote:

To: Mark17

Still wondering if the Dems will ever try and set up a “lifelong Republican” patsy. One who’s been registered as one for years and even done some work with the GOP. I think they haven’t done it before as lib nutbars find it hard to hide their true colors. Plus they usually can’t think that far ahead.

28 posted on 10/26/2018 9:43:52 AM PDT by Hillarys Gate Cult
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

Not buying it.

A nutcase van is held together by rust and duct tape. This van looks as well maintained as if it could have come from a GSA motor pool.

29 posted on 10/26/2018 9:43:56 AM PDT by A strike (Academia is almost as racist as Madison Avenue.)

:tinfoil:

quote:

To: softengine

what we are watching is orchestrated kabuki theather, the cops put a flimsy cover on it so it would fly off on purpose and cause dissent. everyone is politicized and these cops are in the game, dont be fooled. they are doing the bidding of their fbi masters who set this all up.

31 posted on 10/26/2018 9:44:24 AM PDT by TonytheTiger7777
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

To: G Larry

Seems he’s a Republican with a LONG record of criminal activity

Filipino descent.

Complete whack job according to an article on him

34 posted on 10/26/2018 9:45:27 AM PDT by LRoggy (Peter's Son's Business)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

To: LRoggy

wrong! ‘Seems he’s a Democrat with a LONG record of criminal activity’

39 posted on 10/26/2018 9:47:52 AM PDT by TonytheTiger7777
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 34 | View Replies]

quote:

To: mikelets456

It’s pretty hard to scrub an arrest record that goes back to 1991. If he had help it will come out. This guy WAS AND IS a wack job. Whether he put the stickers on his van or not, it’s going to be impossible for CNN and the NYT to tag Trump with “inspiring” him because they already gave Bernie a pass for James Hodgkinson who had no arrest record. This guy was a wack job going way back. Whatever effort they make to tag Trump with this for his “rhetoric,” and I have no doubt they’ll try, will fail because Hodgkinson actually WAS a Bernie volunteer and had no record whereas Sayoc’s is a mile long. And Trump caught him and Bernie didn’t catch Hodgkinson.

35 posted on 10/26/2018 9:45:58 AM PDT by jyo19
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 21 | View Replies]

quote:

Bet he is a fake Trump supporter.

37 posted on 10/26/2018 9:47:30 AM PDT by EdnaMode

quote:

To: jyo19

Exactly. I’m tired of the goof balls on this forum just making crap up. This is a mentally disturbed man with a long criminal record. He fits the bill no matter what party or situation. How many of us avoid people with this type of stickers on cars...they are advertising a mental defect.

45 posted on 10/26/2018 9:50:18 AM PDT by ALX
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies]

:objection:

quote:

How can he be a registered voter if he’s a 3X felon?

46 posted on 10/26/2018 9:50:56 AM PDT by MrBambaLaMamba (Triggered)

quote:

I doubt if the FBI is setting this guy up. My money is on the Soros Foundation.

Step 1: Find patsy.
Step 2: Pay patsy.
Step 3: Have patsy carry out mission.
Step 4: Kill patsy.

52 posted on 10/26/2018 9:53:20 AM PDT by Leaning Right (I have already previewed or do not wish to preview this composition.)

quote:

To: z3n

The photos represent to a tee the liberals’ stereotypical view of Republicans is. All that’s missing is a Bible and a gun rack.

The FBI knows what threats he’s made in the past and to whom. That will be telling unless that was all part of the set up.

56 posted on 10/26/2018 9:55:08 AM PDT by randita (PLEASE STOP ALL THE WORTHLESS VANITIES!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Brilliant

They just put his pic up on FOX. Definitely a white Hispanic, with sad sad, cray-cray eyes. I’m just glad he didn’t kill anyone.

81 posted on 10/26/2018 10:05:30 AM PDT by miserare ( Indict Hillary!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 51 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Governor Dinwiddie

Why do I feel sorry for him? He’s a entally ill man who slipped through the cracks. Who are his handlers?

85 posted on 10/26/2018 10:09:37 AM PDT by miserare ( Indict Hillary!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 84 | View Replies]

quote:

“Remember that time American media was consumed with news that the deadly poison ricin – contact with the skin can be deadly – was sent to President Trump, Republican Senator Ted Cruz, Defense Secretary James Mattis, and the Chief of Naval Operations, Admiral John Richardson? Remember all of the introspective opinion pieces wondering if attacks on the president had gone too far? Or if claiming that Republican policies kill people, might not be an incitement to violence? Me either. But who can remember all the way back to October 2? Yet, on the day the first packages were delivered CNN ran an on-air headline saying that there was a ‘manhunt for serial bomber going after Trump’s targets.’ Get it? Democrats have a history of rhetoric that glorifies and encourages political violence, of winking at it when it comes from groups like Antifa, and then of claiming the unknown sender of the suspicious packages was doing Trump’s bidding.” Excerpt from full article, “Why are fake bombs sent to Democrats more shocking than real ricin packages sent to Republicans”?

86 posted on 10/26/2018 10:11:47 AM PDT by SkyDancer ( ~ Just Consider Me A Random Fact Generator ~ Eat Sleep Fly Repeat ~)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 73 | View Replies]