Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Shoulda just had Riker constantly in the background of corridor walk'n'talks coming out of peoples rooms, straightening his tunic and waving bye. No one is single on the Enterprise.

Walking out of rooms, crossing the corridor, and ringing someone else's door chime.

A set of tentacles reaches into the corridor and pulls him in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Even Riker-involved walk'n'talks could involve him exiting someone's quarters to join the conversation then bopping into another room at the end.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Riker's walk'n'*bleeps*

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
walk'n'porks

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

walk'n'jamaharon

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
A jamaharoam, if you will.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Woooah Black Betty, jahamoroam

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Oo-mox in the tree tops all day long
Rubbin' and a-tuggin' but not his dong
All the paying guests in the holosuite
Know it makes :females: obsolete

Lobes-a-throbbin

Doot Doo Doo

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo
Holy poo poo, Future’s End owns.

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo
Why the gently caress is B’ellena the most incompetent Klingon ever? You mean to tell me they tied a Klingon with tape and she couldn’t break it? What’s the point of having Klingon blood if you’re that much of a wimp? Holy poo poo.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Real answer: Neelix's cooking made everybody weak and stupid.

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo
Sabotage?!

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Himuro posted:

Sabotage?!

LISTEN ALL YA'LL

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo

Gonz posted:

LISTEN ALL YA'LL

*chuckles delightfully*

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
What do you think neelix smells like? He looks like someone who would have a "that smell"

I'm thinking pineapple that's gone off

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

What do you think neelix smells like? He looks like someone who would have a "that smell"

I'm thinking pineapple that's gone off

Let's get the Quarian sweat guy in here to figure this out

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

I bet he smells kinda like semen.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Himuro posted:

*chuckles delightfully*

That’s a creepy picture. And I feel like he’s chuckling without humour.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Neelix really was the prototype Jar Jar Binks.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Y'all remember that one where you spend the whole episode with random lieutenants and then Picard sends one of them to her death? Haha, good times, good times.

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo

PostNouveau posted:

Y'all remember that one where you spend the whole episode with random lieutenants and then Picard sends one of them to her death? Haha, good times, good times.

Lower Decks?

Fun fact, she’s not random. She was one of Wesley’s peers in the episode with Red Squad. She does everything to make up for that mess up and it’s a part of why she was so willing to prove herself. Tragic.

Jupiter Jazz fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Oct 28, 2018

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Himuro posted:

Lower Decks?

Fun fact, she’s not random. She was one of Wesley’s peers in the episode with Red Squad. She does everything to make up for that mess up and it’s a part of why she was so willing to prove herself. Tragic.

I haven't watched much TNG, Wesley meets Red Squad?

They were all doomed anyway, at least!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Himuro posted:

Why the gently caress is B’ellena the most incompetent Klingon ever? You mean to tell me they tied a Klingon with tape and she couldn’t break it? What’s the point of having Klingon blood if you’re that much of a wimp? Holy poo poo.

You know how we have aluminum tape? They have durasteel tape

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Neelix really was the prototype Jar Jar Binks.

I liked Neelix as a kid, checks out.

I also remember I had a crush on Kim and I don't remember anything about the character but it's Voyager so he was probably terrible. RIP my taste

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I haven't watched much TNG, Wesley meets Red Squad?

They were all doomed anyway, at least!

Wesley was a PART of Red Squad.

Gorelab
Dec 26, 2006

I'm pretty sure Wesley's thing was different.

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo

Al Borland Corpse posted:

You know how we have aluminum tape? They have durasteel tape

Bro

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Koalas Massacre posted:

I liked Neelix as a kid, checks out.

I also remember I had a crush on Kim and I don't remember anything about the character but it's Voyager so he was probably terrible. RIP my taste

He was, but he was apparently also in some magazine on a list of sexiest actors, which is how he kept his job, so you weren't wrong on that count anyway.

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo

Gorelab posted:

I'm pretty sure Wesley's thing was different.

Oh you’re right. Sorry.

It was nova squadron.

She was the same girl though.

quote:

Bajoran female who, while a cadet at Starfleet Academy, was implicated with Wesley Crusher for having caused the death of a fellow cadet. As an ensign aboard the Enterprise-D, she served as a security officer. She undertook a dangerous mission to return a Cardassian double agent, Joret Dal, to his home territory, but was killed in action. Sito also appears in various books including the DS9 novel in the Mirror Universe series

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

I wonder if numbers-filed-off Nick Locarno was in Nova Red Squad, too.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

They keep inventing new fancy squads at Starfleet Academy. Wouldn't surprise me, anyway.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Ghost Leviathan posted:

They keep inventing new fancy squads at Starfleet Academy. Wouldn't surprise me, anyway.

Frats were banned before WW3, but stupid people still feel the need to club together to play stupid, dangerous games. :toughguy:

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

Blue Squad is only for Bolians and Andorians.

Oh, and those catfish guys with the respirators, I guess.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

I get the impression a Vulcan is hard to impress, but the cool ones are the best friend that you and likely your grandchildren can ever have.

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I get the impression a Vulcan is hard to impress, but the cool ones are the best friend that you and likely your grandchildren can ever have.

I’d want a Vulcan as a parent. That way you can cope with the world.

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)
Incredibly hosed up that they pressured an under experienced ensign to do that mission when they could have just done some future surgery to make any professional rear end in a top hat look like one down to the genes.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

The Bloop posted:

Oo-mox in the tree tops all day long
Rubbin' and a-tuggin' but not his dong
All the paying guests in the holosuite
Know it makes :females: obsolete

Lobes-a-throbbin

Doot Doo Doo

I appreciate this. I appreciate you.

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo

MillennialVulcan posted:

Incredibly hosed up that they pressured an under experienced ensign to do that mission when they could have just done some future surgery to make any professional rear end in a top hat look like one down to the genes.

Doesn’t she jump on it? Again, she wanted to prove herself if I remember because she was up for promotion and had a red flag in her record.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer

Himuro posted:

I’d want a Vulcan as a parent. That way you can cope with the world.

or you turn into a war criminal I mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

Himuro posted:

Doesn’t she jump on it? Again, she wanted to prove herself if I remember because she was up for promotion and had a red flag in her record.

And now she’s a cloud of organic matter/carbon atoms. The ultimate promotion