Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

I think I asked this ages ago in this thread, but does anyone have the quote from the Navy goon who was on some boring, routine submarine mission that involved aimlessly wandering the ocean, and realized the captain had plotted a course shaped like a dick? Like, he thought their course seemed odd, looked at the charts, and realized they had drawn a 300 mile long cock and balls in the Pacific.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

JacquelineDempsey posted:

I think I asked this ages ago in this thread, but does anyone have the quote from the Navy goon who was on some boring, routine submarine mission that involved aimlessly wandering the ocean, and realized the captain had plotted a course shaped like a dick? Like, he thought their course seemed odd, looked at the charts, and realized they had drawn a 300 mile long cock and balls in the Pacific.

In addition to this, is like to request the story of the Navy goon who was reading a book about the development of the Sidewinder but his mind had wandered off to this girl he was seeing in Australia or something, so he started jerking it, then one of his bunkmates flung the curtain open to find the goon apparently jerking off to a two-page blown up view of the Sidewinder parts

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

I have no idea who wrote it

quote:

I was on a boomer, and what you're referring to is when the sub goes 'on alert'. And although I can't tell you where we went, because I was in engineering and never knew where we were or cared, I'll give you a hint: Someplace boring. Seriously when we went silent and slow and waited for nuclear war was the most boring crap ever. We never did anything. Eat and sleep and stand watch. One time the Officer of the Deck got really bored on the midwatch and drove the sub in a very peculiar pattern. I looked at the 'plot' thing up on the bridge and he had drawn a dick in the water over the past 6 hours. That's the big secret. When you don't know where a Trident is, it's somewhere in the middle of nowhere drawing a huge 8 mile long dick.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Syd Midnight posted:

Trident? That's Royal Navy, right?

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

Koalas Massacre posted:

We need an underground goon railroad.

Riptor posted:

I hate that my brain just put together the term "Harriet Tubgirl" upon reading this

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Pretty sure someone already had this idea in the username ideas thread in C-SPAM, but search places it at least as far back as 2013:

vorbis vorbilby posted:

harriet tubgirl

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
Yeah, people in the thread were saying it had already been a username, and was maybe also from 30 Rock? Oh well, first time I'd seen it.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Yeah, but they have lizard powers, like blinking adorably.

Geckos can't blink so they have to lick their own eyeballs to keep them clean.

Foxrunsecurity
Aug 10, 2008

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Trident? That's Royal Navy, right?

US and UK use the same missiles.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
The UK calls their whole SSBN program Trident sometimes, though, and the US doesn’t.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

In addition to this, is like to request the story of the Navy goon who was reading a book about the development of the Sidewinder but his mind had wandered off to this girl he was seeing in Australia or something, so he started jerking it, then one of his bunkmates flung the curtain open to find the goon apparently jerking off to a two-page blown up view of the Sidewinder parts

I remember there was another story about watching an officer on an aircraft carrier trying to eat his breakfast call in a course correction for the sole reason that the sun was in his eyes and he didn't want to change seats.

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

cock hero flux posted:

I remember there was another story about watching an officer on an aircraft carrier trying to eat his breakfast call in a course correction for the sole reason that the sun was in his eyes and he didn't want to change seats.

quote:

Late to the party but this one is too good to pass up:

I was once on a US military ship, having breakfast in the wardroom (officers lounge) when the Operations Officer (OPS) walks in. This guy was the definition of NOT a morning person; he's still half asleep, bleary eyed... basically a zombie with a bagel. He sits down across from me to eat his bagel and is just barely conscious. My back is to the outboard side of the ship, and the morning sun is blazing in one of the portholes putting a big bright-rear end circle of light right on his barely conscious face. He's squinting and chewing and basically just remembering how to be alive for today. It's painful to watch.

But then zombie-OPS stops chewing, slowly picks up the phone, and dials the bridge. In his well-known I'm-still-totally-asleep voice, he says "heeeey. It's OPS. Could you... shift our barpat... yeah, one six five. Thanks." And puts the phone down. And then he just sits there. Squinting. Waiting.

And then, ever so slowly, I realize that that big blazing spot of sun has begun to slide off the zombie's face and onto the wall behind him. After a moment it clears his face and he blinks slowly a few times and the brilliant beauty of what I've just witnessed begins to overwhelm me. By ordering the bridge to adjust the ship's back-and-forth patrol by about 15 degrees, he's changed our course just enough to reposition the sun off of his face. He's literally just redirected thousands of tons of steel and hundreds of people so that he could get the sun out of his eyes while he eats his bagel. I am in awe.

He slowly picks up his bagel and for a moment I'm terrified at the thought that his own genius may escape him, that he may never appreciate the epic brilliance of his laziness (since he's not going to wake up for another hour). But between his next bites he pauses, looks at me, and gives me the faintest, sly grin, before returning to gnaw slowly on his zombie bagel.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Now does anyone have that story from the Navy guy whose crew kept getting the boxes of donated books after everyone else, so they intercepted it one time and proceeded to tear every book in half with their butt cheeks. If I'm remembering it correctly.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

Twitch posted:

Now does anyone have that story from the Navy guy whose crew kept getting the boxes of donated books after everyone else, so they intercepted it one time and proceeded to tear every book in half with their butt cheeks. If I'm remembering it correctly.

You are but it was a fake post.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
If I remember right there was a lot of discussion around that post and the morality of destroying books with your, in what I think were the poster’s own words, “tight boypussy”

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
loving what?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Pirate Radar posted:

If I remember right there was a lot of discussion around that post and the morality of destroying books with your, in what I think were the poster’s own words, “tight boypussy”

Alright now I'm interested

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Twitch posted:

That's one of those bizarrely vivid mental images that you will forget about for months, then it will pop into your head and you'll chuckle to yourself. And hope that nobody asks you what's so funny.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Twitch posted:

*holds sealed envelope to forehead*
Butts
Submarines
The printed word

*tears open envelope*
"Things That Can Be Silent But Deadly"

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Twitch posted:

quote:

I have a good story: the day me and my platoon destroyed an entire shipment of books for no good reason. This all happened back on my float. (Marine terminology for MEU deployment)

Back on the float we used to get care packages of books- every once in a while a mail drop would come with a cardboard box full of them that would get passed from berthing to berthing. There were a few boxes going around the ship, every time a new box came in it would get passed through the berthing cycle (mail clerks would always get the box first because they were dicks).

Anyways, we always got the box last. Every loving time, because everyone hated us. So one mail shipment we decided to maraud- and take the new book box for ourselves. The heist was simple, and involved entering the mail room and taking the new box from the clerks. They were busy sorting the mail shipment, and the door was left open- so it was easy for two of us to walk in there, bully the stooge sorting letters, and take the box for ourselves. We eloped back to our berthing where we greedily opened our glittering, cardboard prize with a k-bar.

Inside, was poo poo. We had never actually gotten our hands on a book box before- but it was underwhelming. The contents were, in a word: gay. Science fiction novellas, romances, some flavor-of-the-month paperbacks- it was, aside from a few classics, utterly gay. Setting our sights on the book boxes from afar, when we happened to chance upon them while visitng another berthing, had given us the impression that there would be some real page-turners inside. We were wrong.

So I grabbed a copy of Digital Fortress by Dan Brown, opened it in half, then pulled down my trousers and skivvies and inserted one half between my buttocks.

Let me back up a bit- as I'm sure you require some explanation for why this was my chosen course of action. You see; my rear end, is incredible. My rear-end is oddly enough, shaped like an attractive female's hind. My rear end could be described as: succulent, juicy, bouncy, bubbly, enticing, or even lusty. In case you haven't gotten the point yet: I've got one fat boypussy. If you cropped out the rest of my muscular frame, and were shown an image of only my behind, you would swear it was taken from the centerfold of Black Men Magazine. Needless to say, I didn't get it solely by means of genetics. I've always taken well to exercises of the legs and gluts, and my physiology shows this. My rear end is also incredibly strong, and when I clench it, it's feels like two mounds of titanium. This is why I decided to place the book between these two cheeks of mine.

I placed on half of the book between my cheeks and gripped the other half with both hands. With only the force of my rear end to hold the other end, I yanked as hard as I could until I ripped the fiction novel in half. Right down the binding, it split in two. The rest of the berthing was intrigued. If I could manage it, why shouldn't they?

Hands lept into the book box, grabbing paperbacks for the other Marines' own trials. Cammie trousers and skivvy shorts came off, and soon a total of about twenty marines were standing in the berthing- open books clenched in their buttocks. (This is where the 0_o comes in)

The berthing was silent, but the air contained the palpable energy of concentration. Every once in a while a stifled grunt, or moan could be heard as the men wrestled with their literature. First, a large Puerto Rican Marine managed to split Brother Odd by Steve Koontz, and let out a primal, triumphant scream. Freakonomics was next, then Frankenstein, and then American Psycho. One by one the berthing tore the entire contents of the box to shreds, using nothing but our powerful asses.

After we were done, we threw the ruined books back in the box and forgot about it for the rest of the day. Until a female sailor knocked on our berthing door, and asked for the box. We obliged, and handed her the box full of books- their pages ripped, and moist from our butt-sweat. She and her berthing-mates later attempted to complain to our SgtMaj about the incident, but he knew better than to investigate. One unspoken rule about our MEU: you don't know what goes on in our berthing, and you don't want to know.

So that was one of the more 0_o moments in my military career. Being on a boat for long periods of time can lead to some interesting occurrences.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
that's up there with oildome in the competition of "greatest thing i have read this year"

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Ocean madness is no excuse for ocean rudeness.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

rodbeard posted:

Geckos can't blink so they have to lick their own eyeballs to keep them clean.

:kimchi: :kimchi: I love geckos!

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

:kimchi: :kimchi: I love geckos!

Strange, every woman says that after you mention that geckos can lick their own eyeballs.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Jedit posted:

Strange, every woman says that after you mention that geckos can lick their own eyeballs.

Saves money on eyedrops. I do love a thrifty man/reptile.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Saves money on eyedrops. I do love a thrifty man/reptile.

No wonder so many women voted for (((Obama)))

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Screaming Idiot posted:

No wonder so many women voted for (((Obama)))

I have rarely felt such a need to have sex with a politician, so this is true imho.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Syd Midnight posted:

Thanks!

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

that's up there with oildome in the competition of "greatest thing i have read this year"

Do you happen to have a link to that one handy? I remember thinking the same thing about oildome when I first read it, but now for the life of me can't recall the exact story.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Unlike the butt-rippin' story Oildome is real. Not a bit fake. I was told the story firsthand. It's in the May UFC thread in PSP. I'd grab it but I'm phone posting.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Untrustable posted:

Unlike the butt-rippin' story Oildome is real. Not a bit fake. I was told the story firsthand.

Yes. Sure. Ab-so-lutely. Yeup.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
What is Oildome?

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Karate Bastard posted:

Yes. Sure. Ab-so-lutely. Yeup.

God dammit I should've picked a better username. Almost ten years on this forum and I'll never have credibility.

Oildome stuff starts here if I got the link right:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3855984&pagenumber=15&perpage=40#post484176178

Untrustable has a new favorite as of 14:15 on Oct 29, 2018

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Untrustable posted:

God dammit I should've picked a better username. Almost ten years on this forum and I'll never have credibility.

Oildome stuff starts here if I got the link right:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3855984&pagenumber=15&perpage=40#post484176178

Don't trust this fella lol I mean why would you

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

redneck nazgul posted:

[Navy butt-ripping story]

Thanks, even if it was just a story, it's a great military fiction short story.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Oh gently caress yeah it’s that story, that story rules. It’s like that part in Bronson where he strips naked and covers himself in Vaseline so the guards can’t hold on to him.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Knormal posted:

William Tell's great-great-grandchildren are a lot less impressive.

Deptfordx posted:

What? That apple got wrecked.:colbert:

Jippa posted:

If you want to make apple pie you have to crack a few kid skulls.

Sam Faust posted:

I don't know. After all these years, I certainly haven't gotten any pie.

Proteus Jones posted:

Keep going, it's actually more than you'd think

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Ghost Leviathan posted:

And oh boy, don't think for a single moment that isn't a riotous community of its very own.

Two words: Bird Husbando. :sigh:

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Dareon posted:

Isn't that basically the plot of Hatoful Boyfriend?

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
What happened to the first post of this thread lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Dareon posted:

It's called Hatoful Boyfriend, you baka gaijin!