Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

Azathoth posted:

I live in southern Minnesota, which is huge on soybeans and folks are really afraid, but are generally sticking by Trump because of the promised bailout. Gonna be real interesting when it comes time to make good on that, and when it comes time to decide what to plant next year.

Make sure to congratulate them on being aspiring welfare queens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I can't stop watching this. Of all the 'white people get theirs' videos no one deserves it more than this clown.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/_StaceeJ/status/1056184623204573184

Oh my God she called the cops on a black cop

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Well cops are a gang, so she's not technically wrong.

cnut
May 3, 2016

:d2a:

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

i thought at best the promised bailout was something tiny like 10 cents on the dollar?

Fake News, Trump would never do that, it's the Democrat's fault, etc.

ponzicar posted:

American farming has absolutely run on government subsidies for decades, it's just usually not this ... direct.

Speaking of...

hobbesmaster posted:

If democrats take the house a bailout might actually happen.

Congress couldn't pass a real Farm Bill during the last legislature, and it's gonna be a big deal right after the election since stuff like SNAP (formerly food stamps) is in there and it's one of those things that kinda needs to pass in some form or another.

I expect the same duck legislature to make it about as family farmers friendly as the Tax Bill, with a similar proportion of the bailout going to Big Ag.

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

https://twitter.com/DRUDGE/status/1056954235835699202?s=19

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

triggered, lib?

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
drudge is, uh, well now im not sure what drudge is. like the drudge report?

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
lotta Jewish conservatives whove been banging the drums of the far right for years slowly coming to the realization they might get long-knived

lmao

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

ponzicar posted:

And be sure to ask if they're being drug tested.

And if they have a fridge.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

drudge is, uh, well now im not sure what drudge is. like the drudge report?

:siren:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Dr. Killjoy posted:

lotta Jewish conservatives whove been banging the drums of the far right for years slowly coming to the realization they might get long-knived

lmao

if they were paying attention in hebrew school, they woulda remembered that the kapos that didn't get purged by the nazis were immediately murdered by their fellow prisoners in the camps :toot:

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Pro click. Girl girl girl I make $125ooo I'm white and I'm hot

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Dr. Killjoy posted:

lmao

a sweaty sheldon adelson suddenly has second thoughts re: his security detail of tactical incels

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

you should dm tariq there he'd love to chat

Saros
Dec 29, 2009

Its almost like we're a Bureaucracy, in space!

I set sail for the Planet of Lab Requisitions!!

https://twitter.com/deray/status/1057062691225985024

:laffo:

quote:

Inside info here from a former Charlottesville journalist. He is in protective custody and they clear the halls of normal inmates when he is being moved, but he still encounters trustees in the halls and certain other classes of inmates in the clinic, etc. Fields is on several medications and regularly needs to visit the jail's clinic. He is in a very dangerous situation now because the inmate who attacked him has had thousands of dollars raised for his canteen money and legal fees in a Go Fund Me. So now word is out in the jail that there is essentially a bounty out there for beating the poo poo out of James Fields. The jail isn't really set up for maximum security solitary confinement and Fields would not necessarily want to live in that situation if it was available.

Saros has issued a correction as of 14:06 on Oct 30, 2018

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
lmao I never considered that paying the guy's legal bills would be considered a de facto bounty payout. Beautiful.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

*cackles out a great cloud of thick black smoke*

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

quote:

Fields would not necessarily want to live in that situation if it was available.

in the same country as angola we're worrying about this

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Hahaha yesss get beat you Nazi piece of poo poo

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

There are more videos, one where she threatens them: Do I need to bring out my concealed weapon, too? This is North Carolina by the way.

https://www.facebook.com/mary.garris.94/posts/995509843955261

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I can't find the Brazil thread but

https://twitter.com/DG_Barcellos/status/1056760805847392256?s=19

The guy voted for the fascist and then got beaten up by the military because they thought he had the face of a drug dealer. He regrets voting now. Later in his thread he posted about how his parents are blaming him for upsetting the military guys who beat him up.

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

this owns

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

The guy voted for the fascist and then got beaten up by the military because they thought he had the face of a drug dealer. He regrets voting now. Later in his thread he posted about how his parents are blaming him for upsetting the military guys who beat him up.

lol owned

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Lol thousands of actual leftists are going to get murdered along with the dozens of centrists deemed impure

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

ikanreed posted:

Lol thousands of actual leftists are going to get murdered along with the dozens of centrists deemed impure

I'm jealous

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ikanreed posted:

It's almost as if revolutions are blind angry and violent because of decades or centuries of repressive authoritarianism that will explode like a spring held under too much pressure.

Which is a reason I hate accelerationists because they don't seem to understand exactly how horribly wrong and destructive this situation can get.

But still unironically guillotine all billionaires.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Tashilicious posted:

But still unironically guillotine all billionaires.

Can we start with Musk?

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Tashilicious posted:

It's almost as if revolutions are blind angry and violent because of decades or centuries of repressive authoritarianism that will explode like a spring held under too much pressure.
Fascism is the opposite of a revolution.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Fascism is the opposite of a revolution.

Yeah but it's still what you get when the anger of people is directed anywhere but to the left. Gotta go somewhere and if not left then right.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Heath posted:

Can we start with Musk?

i wanna start with all the ones i've never heard of who pay their wealth managers to successfully keep them off of those richest people lists

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

StupidSexyVaultGuy posted:

Look at Kenny go

what kinda catte is that?

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Moridin920 posted:

Yeah but it's still what you get when the anger of people is directed anywhere but to the left. Gotta go somewhere and if not left then right.

revolutions are pretty vulnerable to being coopted by strongmen, and leftist revolutions are certainly no exception
times of chaos and uncertainty are exactly when the average person flocks to authoritarianism

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lmao

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

veiled boner fuel posted:

what kinda catte is that?

def not a cat, maybe a chihuahua

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Heath posted:

Can we start with Musk?

Eh, just let him drive one of his cars. Death by burning is good enough for him.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

eighty-four merc posted:

im not wrong that putting three brackets around your name on twitter is to show solidarity w jews against nazis right? like i get that when you say (((certain people))) youre being a nazi but i thought the name thing was a response to that.

i guess im just not sure what peterson is even saying

A while back some loving nazis made a chrome extension called "echo" or something like that, that was basically a database of Jewish people. Whenever one of the names in the database appeared on a webpage the extension would automatically put the parentheses around it, so nazis who had the extension would know who was part of the jewish lizard illuminati or whatever. Then everybody else found out about it, and the extension got de-listed from the chrome repository, and I assume firefox and the like. Meanwhile people on Twitter started using the parenthesis as a form of lazy solidarity with Jewish people.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

communism bitch posted:

A while back some loving nazis made a chrome extension called "echo" or something like that, that was basically a database of Jewish people. Whenever one of the names in the database appeared on a webpage the extension would automatically put the parentheses around it, so nazis who had the extension would know who was part of the jewish lizard illuminati or whatever. Then everybody else found out about it, and the extension got de-listed from the chrome repository, and I assume firefox and the like. Meanwhile people on Twitter started using the parenthesis as a form of lazy solidarity with Jewish people.

and the extension was inspired by the neo nazi podcast the daily shoah putting booming echo effects whenever they mentioned a jewish person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

There are already stories of Brazil Chuds invading classrooms to beat up leftist students and their professors.