Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
https://twitter.com/peter_king/status/1058101005701783554

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/105810570074281984

who the hell is nick mullens

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

The guy that is going to make the Raiders Defense resemble an actual NFL defense :shrug:

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

IKillForPie
Jan 13, 2006

Is that a pie in your pocket?
I sure am looking forward to the NFL Thursday night football between the 1-7 49ers and the 1-6 Raiders said no one ever

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Man Matt Damon can really do any role

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

President of the DSA

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Hes on cum town

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Z's columns were very enjoyable back in the day.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Hot Diggity! posted:

Hes on cum town

Jimmy G go on Chapo

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

This is a riff on a Trump quote right...right

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry
I remembered it was Thursday and got excited. Then I looked at who was playing and got disappointed. Then I remembered that bad football is the best and I'm ready for a dose of late week schadenfreude.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

MatildaTheHun posted:

I remembered it was Thursday and got excited. Then I looked at who was playing and got disappointed. Then I remembered that bad football is the best and I'm ready for a dose of late week schadenfreude.

At least it's two horrible teams. I'm always way more down for two horrible teams than one horrible team and one good team

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

https://twitter.com/nicholasmcgee24/status/1058036083840180225

ok then

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I've always appreciated the straight-forward marching band style of Nick Mullens Jr

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
This game will decide which teams gets the second pick in the draft.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

This game will test the axiom that any qb can have a great day if they have all day to throw. we get a 3rd string qb vs a defensive front that has generated like 55 pressures all year. I'm kind of excited about putting this clownball on in the background while I do other things about the house

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the only thing to look forward to is any fights in the stands

that's why they stopped playing preseason games against each other

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

hell im down to give it a try. its mullens day everyone

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Who wants to read Hue Jackson take no responsibility for anything that went wrong and take credit for the hiring of John Dorsey!

https://www.cleveland.com/expo/sports/erry-2018/11/46d71264712223/exclusive-interview-with-hue-j.html

quote:

On his relationship with John Dorsey
"What people don't know is that I recommended John Dorsey as the guy for the job because of his skillset in talent acquisition.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Hue's players let him down and didn't win

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Hue was really a genius and we didn't truly appreciate how hard it is to lose 30+ games in 3 seasons while still looking like you are trying.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

I'm watching the kickoff show and Troy Aikman looks red and sweaty like he just had sex or something

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

waah posted:

Hue was really a genius and we didn't truly appreciate how hard it is to lose 30+ games in 3 seasons while still looking like you are trying.

Nfl constanza god bless hue

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Who wants to read Hue Jackson take no responsibility for anything that went wrong and take credit for the hiring of John Dorsey!

https://www.cleveland.com/expo/sports/erry-2018/11/46d71264712223/exclusive-interview-with-hue-j.html

quote:

especially considering us leading the league in turnovers on defense (the offense has converted the 22 takeaways into only 34 points)

:stonklol:

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Spoeank posted:

President of the DSA

Every int tonight I'm going to be thinking

https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/841019810095931393

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Added bonus tonight: TO gets his HOF ring at halftime.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Does Troy Aikman have malaria or something?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Yeah, the Browns are kind of amazingly poorly coached.

Which I guess isn't all that amazing for the Browns.

Any competent coaching staff should have that squad at at least 3-4 wins.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Vertical Lime posted:

the only thing to look forward to is any fights in the stands

that's why they stopped playing preseason games against each other

In the stands right now.

Theres nobody here nobody is mad. Everyone in the parking lot was yelling about Bosa Bowl and Toilet Bowl lmao

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Is Mullens wearing his wedding band?!?

wyoak
Feb 14, 2005

a glass case of emotion

Fallen Rib

weird Asian candy posted:

The guy that is going to make the Raiders Defense resemble an actual NFL defense :shrug:
And yet.....

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
Every team in the NFL needs a backup QB named Nick.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

wyoak posted:

And yet.....

That aged well! :v:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/ThePoniExpress/status/1057809319729790976
:lol: JuJu owns

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

I don't feel like posting in the GDT, so, what the God damned gently caress happened in Cali?

How do the miners have a 3rd stringer who is light years better than anyone who has player QB for the Bills this year?

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

waah posted:

I don't feel like posting in the GDT, so, what the God damned gently caress happened in Cali?

How do the miners have a 3rd stringer who is light years better than anyone who has player QB for the Bills this year?

Mullens has potential as a career backup. Don't get carried away by his performance against the Gruden-binned Raiders. He's a good fit with Shanahan's offense, but this is just a combination of how bad CJ Beathard has made the 49ers look recently, and what utter trash the Raiders team is right now.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

waah posted:

The Bills haven't played the Raiders is a big part of the equation.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Did this amazing quote make it into this thread yet?

OU color analyst Teddy Lehman, on the Mayfield-Mahomes showdown: "I've never seen a locker room where it honestly looked like half of the guys won the Super Bowl and half of the guys, like, lost to Rutgers."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

waah posted:

NorCal football is bad OP

• Locked thread