Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What kind of cocoon are you in right now?
This poll is closed.
bitterness and resentment 501 25.13%
the one from Final Fantasy 13 275 13.79%
buttered mess of resent mints 159 7.97%
TRUEMP 126 6.32%
the liberal media bubble 273 13.69%
hell 660 33.10%
Total: 1994 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

2DCAT posted:

If beto wins I'm sending a bottle of George T Stagg to a random goon

Is this booze or hunting spray?

gently caress that send me 100 bottles of heaven hill instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

2DCAT posted:

If beto wins I'm sending a bottle of George T Stagg to a random goon

Just saying this goon is voting for Beto on Monday.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

cumshitter will also be sending a bottle of george t stagg. i hope he pasteurizes it

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Calibanibal posted:

wow i sure loving love getting 100 emails and texts a day because vote.org hands out my personal information like halloween candy

how the hell is it 2018 and you post on SA and you give out contact information that is not specifically intended to catch spam?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

shiksa posted:

its seriously hosed that white supremacist terrorism is ignored/encouraged by the federal govt because some useless liberals didnt want to hurt conservatives feelings by acknowledging it lol

No one's gonna do anything about it because the cops now have plenty of militant white supremacists backing them up and the chuds have militarized police to help them

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lastgirl posted:

beautiful fascist barbed wires :yooge:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

skin tight pants are deffo something incels would view as violence

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Addamere posted:

how the hell is it 2018 and you post on SA and you give out contact information that is not specifically intended to catch spam?

because im not a loving coward?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

this is what plays every time i hit Submit Reply

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Real hurthling! posted:

skin tight pants are deffo something incels would view as violence

I love my fishnet yoga pants.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

white sauce posted:

:ohdear:

I'm sorry, sir! I'll always use proper spelling from now on! :qq:

lmao at the cucked rear end mods probating people for not spelling with decorum

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

white sauce posted:

lol white supremacists are gonna go insane after the midterms

we will look back on the current pace of white supremacist massacres as a simpler calm time

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

deathbysnusnu posted:

Just saying this goon is voting for Beto on Monday.

:argh:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Isn't it illegal for the president to be getting involved in state politics, or did I misremember something

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

if you vote for rat-face beto you can just go ahead and preemptively crawl into my IGNORE LIST

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FirstAidKite posted:

Isn't it illegal for the president to be getting involved in state politics, or did I misremember something

The interrogation scene from The Matrix

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

piss

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

ArfJason posted:

This thread is the worst poo poo in the planet and you all should be permabanned. I hope whatever mental illness has tethered you here can be cured within our lifetime.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

trump

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

i gave an interview to al-jazeera today about an immigrant solidarity rally here in nyc

here's hoping i didn't come off terribly

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
there are thousands of failsons all over America who huddle together online and incite each other into murdering as many women as they can and nobody has any idea what to do about it

I don't have a joke or witty tagline, just making that observation

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Calibanibal posted:

if you vote for rat-face beto you can just go ahead and preemptively crawl into my IGNORE LIST

:snoo:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
TIL june foray was on nixons enemies list

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

indict my rear end (i will never be indicted)

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

skaboomizzy posted:

there are thousands of failsons all over America who huddle together online and incite each other into murdering as many women as they can and nobody has any idea what to do about it

i know exactly what to do about it

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

white sauce posted:

No one's gonna do anything about it because the cops now have plenty of militant white supremacists backing them up and the chuds have militarized police to help them

however, it is irresponsible and reckless to compare cops to a violent street gang

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

skaboomizzy posted:

So like this forum, except the rich.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

skaboomizzy posted:

supreme gentlemen

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

This gently caress country is so loving diseased and disgusting. all bigots should eat a bullet to substantially improve the situation

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

ArfJason posted:

This thread is the worst poo poo in the planet and you all should be permabanned. I hope whatever mental illness has tethered you here can be cured within our lifetime.

in a thread full of us broken people howling at the moon, standing out as a terrible poster is impressive

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Calibanibal posted:

What did Beto do?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Solarin posted:

This gently caress country is so loving diseased and disgusting. all bigots should eat a bullet to substantially improve the situation

we're doomed op

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i hope beto wins because i want to see ted cruz give a loser speech and get called a cuck on twitter by the president of the united states of america, donald j trump

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

SKULL.GIF posted:

Just a reminder this isn't an exclusively male problem

https://twitter.com/topicstories/status/1058403406363217921

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

marf

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

when Tom Carper dies, the corpse of would-be president Beau Biden will be appointed to take his place in the senate :patriot:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

DryGoods posted:

in a thread full of us broken people howling at the moon, standing out as a terrible poster is impressive

his thing is to go into a popular thread and repeat a one line gimmick over and over, getting dozens of replies every time with essentially zero effort

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Why are there so many incel fail sons even when I was at my worst I always wanted to either improve myself and appropriately pursue relationships or else totally vanish into video games lol

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Addamere posted:

What did Beto do?

he put that annoying rear end face out in public where i have to look at it

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

triple sulk posted:

i hope beto wins because i want to see ted cruz give a loser speech and get called a cuck on twitter by the president of the united states of america, donald j trump

lol same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

ArfJason posted:

im not gonna let you get away with this post

• Locked thread