Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
the armidale community is apparently quite good compared to the rest of rural nsw, my source is various academic gay people/millennials/gay millennials. and you'll be within driving distance of tamworth and australia's top country music festival!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/1058823955841114112

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
loving lmao

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
scomo is flailing about like a drowning man

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
I can't stop vomiting at this naked appropriation of some of the worst poo poo out of the USA

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
how embarrassing, who the gently caress would want to be singled out like that

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

oh god he's going to do something weird with public holidays next year isn't he. Anzac Day will be even worse.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

He should try to break Abbott's flag record.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

we love our cops/our law enforcement
we love our military/they're important

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Every time I think ScoMo has reached his limit on sucking boomer dick he surpasses it and sets a new benchmark in sucking boomer dick.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

ExecuDork posted:

Where in NSW? And where were you working? UNE is pretty international and seems more multicultural than, say, most of New England.

My contract is for 3 years and my fiancé will be doing her PhD at UNE, also for 3 years. So maybe we'll get chased out by the howling mob in 2022. We're pretty frickin' white, though, so we might be able to hide our filthy foreign SJW ways for a little while.
Tweed River area, so very far northern NSW. I've been self employed for years, so no job.

Honestly, if you're white, you're not going to get chased out of the country by a howling mob (but do be prepared to hear comments about how you're the "right" kind of immigrants if you ever point out to people complaining to you about immigrants that you're one yourself), it's more just being around Australians all the time that becomes intolerable.

Avs' sources are better than mine, but FWIW the only person I know from Armidale is gay, and she seems to still be happy with it. As long as you go into it knowing that you're basically going to be moving to a warmer version of say, Sudbury, you'll be fine.

Hahahahahaa

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Piccolo posted:

Every time I think ScoMo has reached his limit on sucking boomer dick he surpasses it and sets a new benchmark in sucking boomer dick. Scott Morrison is a genius.
\

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
Veterans get free education and training then demand further handouts in the form of gifts, discounts and praise for the rest of their lives. The culture of entitlement is disgusting.

simmyb
Sep 29, 2005

I've been in the US for 3 years and they do this for everything - flights, minor league sports, basically any public event.

It's the most awkward poo poo, you can tell almost everyone only goes along because they don't want to make a fuss, not because they care. edit: troops included

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I wonder if you can buy a suit made out of a flag.

im alan jones
Feb 1, 2009

the muhammad ali of radio

stolen valour gang rise up

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
So Qantas said no, right?

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice

ROFL the boys in GIP are going to love this

THANK YOU FOR JACKING OFF IN A PORTA POTTY FOR 2 YEARS DURING OPERATION USELESS DIRT II

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

If the ALP go along with this I’m going to be pissed off. This sort of poo poo needs to be nipped in the bud

Don Dongington
Sep 27, 2005

#ideasboom
College Slice
This is a deliberate wedge. You pretend to go along with it, then quietly do something else with the money when you get into power.

Nobody complains when you do.

DeathMuffin
May 25, 2004

Cake or Death

Don Dongington posted:

ROFL the boys in GIP are going to love this

THANK YOU FOR JACKING OFF IN A PORTA POTTY FOR 2 YEARS DURING OPERATION USELESS DIRT II

That's more stuff stolen from the yanks - they always board veterans first.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
A church house, gin house
A school house, outhouse

Mad Katter
Aug 23, 2010

STOP THE BATS

service guarantees priority boarding

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Mad Katter posted:

service guarantees priority boarding

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOrhMcqx6vw

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
i'm going to show the flight crew my scars and convince them i'm a veteran and get priority boarding, i am ok with this new policy

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

What is even the point of priority boarding the plane doesn't leave any faster.

Are they gonna let the veterans stand up on the plane and awkwardly wait to get off the plane first too?

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

I'm a veteran of the LF/FYAD wars and the wars of aggression against ebaums world I should fly for free.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

DeathMuffin posted:

That's more stuff stolen from the yanks - they always board veterans first.

As someone who has only just started appreciating boarding first (hello having a five month old and a million bits of luggage) this is loving stupid beyond belief

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
THE CAPABILITY

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

And you know, they can't refuse... because of The Capability.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
The Cap

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

JBP posted:

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
I give it 1 month before we get reports that its been hacked.

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

JBP posted:

:popeye:

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001
The Gang Gives up their Personal Freedoms.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
Veterans to also receive first dibs on discounted Mrs Macs pies nearing expiry at participating Caltex Star Marts.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
can't wait for the improved powers of the police state

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

bowmore posted:

can't wait for the improved powers of the police state

Me neither, if you've got nothing to hide you've got nothing to worry about loving lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

JBP posted:

new thread title please