Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
You have to be a completely unlikeable rear end in a top hat if your lawyer can't get a DUI pled down. Either do that or move to Texas and chase oilfield ambulances.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Triggs
Nov 23, 2005

Tango Down!

I was really hoping this was from someone's white paper ... and then I saw Milley and Esper's signatures.

e: then there's also this https://www.army.mil/e2/downloads/rv7/vision/the_army_vision.pdf

Triggs fucked around with this message at 12:58 on Oct 27, 2018

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Proud Christian Mom posted:

You have to be a completely unlikeable rear end in a top hat if your lawyer can't get a DUI pled down. Either do that or move to Texas and chase oilfield ambulances.

MMmm yes hot take caller but what does that have to do with the price of tea in china?

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Triggs posted:

I was really hoping this was from someone's white paper ... and then I saw Milley and Esper's signatures.

e: then there's also this https://www.army.mil/e2/downloads/rv7/vision/the_army_vision.pdf

Guys I fixed the army. Follow the flowchart: Bad -> Good.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
https://twitter.com/TerminalLance/status/1057817481018929153

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Any time you're sent somewhere for a time to do something it's a deployment. For instance, I just got back from a deployment to Camp Latrine as part of Operation Pinched Loaf. You can't imagine the crazy poo poo I saw there.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Scratch Monkey posted:

Any time you're sent somewhere for a time to do something it's a deployment. For instance, I just got back from a deployment to Camp Latrine as part of Operation Pinched Loaf. You can't imagine the crazy poo poo I saw there.

I left you a little gift in there.

Not too hard, not too soft.

Perfect.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

I'm gonna have to send this to my friends still at TTECG

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Scratch Monkey posted:

That rear end in a top hat has seen some poo poo.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Not mil but this is still idiotic:

https://christinaricewellness.com/eat-raw-meat-raw-paleo-diet/

quote:

If you’re confused about what the raw paleo diet is, it’s exactly what it sounds like. It’s the paleo diet, but raw. So the typical paleo outline – no grains, gluten, legumes, sugar, soy, etc., but everything is left unheated. People who follow the raw paleo diet eat raw eggs, raw meat, raw chicken, raw fruit and veggies, raw unpasteurized dairy, and any other paleo foods…just raw. While I haven’t personally been following the raw paleo diet exclusively, I have been eating raw meat.

She also now says that her body craves raw meat, which I would attribute to hungry tapeworms needing to grow big and strong.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

pantslesswithwolves posted:

She also now says that her body craves raw meat, which I would attribute to hungry tapeworms needing to grow big and strong.

Don't you just miss the days when living to a ripe old age of 55 was pushing your luck?

Also I wonder how strong a cross-over there is between paleo dieters and anti-vaxxers.

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
It's less a Venn diagram and more of a circle.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Speak for yourself, steak tartare owns:

:colbert:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What restaurant's that one?

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Milo and POTUS posted:

What restaurant's that one?

https://bavettelaboucherie.com

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

DoktorLoken posted:

mmmm fresh dog vomit. That's a Michelin Star right there.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

DoktorLoken posted:

Steak tartare does own, but also tends to be prepared by someone other than a tapeworm ridden lunatic with weird dietary ideas. At the very least it’s usually in a kitchen that has seen a health inspector in the last decade.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
West Point apologizes for falcon's injuries; Air Force Academy mascot expected to fully recover

quote:

No details about when the mascot was abducted, by whom and how she was injured have been released by either academy.

But the New York Times reported Sunday that Aurora and Oblio, a peregrine falcon about seven years younger, were taken by two West Point cadets on Friday night.

The cadets threw sweaters over the birds, and later stuffed them into dog crates, Sam Dollar, the Air Force Academy’s falconry team adviser, told the newspaper. When the cadets returned the birds Saturday morning, Aurora had blood on her wings from abrasions likely caused by thrashing around in the crate, Dollar said.

“I think they had them for a couple hours and then they realized it was a bad mistake,” the Times quoted Dollar. “When Aurora started thrashing around in the crate, they decided that wasn’t a good thing.”

Aurora’s injuries have risen to the highest level at the military schools.

Animal abuse, specifically to an animal on the government’s payroll, is a crime in the military. The crime of “abuse of a public animal” has been on the military’s books since the Army was founded, and has been used primarily to charge those who abused pack animals, such as mules and horses.

While Aurora is a mascot, the statute could apply, with a conviction potentially resulting in up to a year behind bars and a dishonorable discharge.

why'd they hurt that pretty bird? :smith:

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

All nobels must hang.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Flikken posted:

All nobels must hang.

You got a problem with laureates?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
In case anyone was momentarily startled there's been animal cruelty laws in the military since 1783... the answer is horses.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

EBB posted:

You got a problem with laureates?

Errr. Nobles

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

In case anyone was momentarily startled there's been animal cruelty laws in the military since 1783... the answer is horses.

This is why Mike Pence didn't enlist

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Proud Christian Mom posted:

This is why Mike Pence didn't enlist

Reversed, the doc at MEPS didn’t like the look of his balloon knot.

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal

Flikken posted:

Errr. Nobles

The charges will never stick

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Service academies are the worst.

Wait, no. Fake service academies are. But the real ones are pretty bad.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Stultus Maximus posted:

Honestly it's a lot more responsible than I thought it was going to go when I first started reading. At least at some point they went "Oh poo poo, this bird is going to gently caress itself up. We better return it before she hurts herself."

As opposed to just dropping it off a bridge somewhere.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Stultus Maximus posted:

I'm sure at some point someone in the Texas A&M fake army has tried to bang Reveille.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Casimir Radon posted:

I'm sure at some point someone in the Texas A&M fake army has tried to bang Reveille.

something something grode jar

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

CainFortea posted:

Honestly it's a lot more responsible than I thought it was going to go when I first started reading. At least at some point they went "Oh poo poo, this bird is going to gently caress itself up. We better return it before she hurts herself."

As opposed to just dropping it off a bridge somewhere.

Yeah, this seems more "poorly thought out prank by college students" than "malicious future-Lt Calleys practicing on animals."

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Godholio posted:

Yeah, this seems more "poorly thought out prank by college students" than "malicious future-Lt Calleys practicing on animals."

They aren’t full shitbirds just yet, but give them some time and a commission and they’ll become thread content.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

God bless I remember the first time first time I saw the grode jars some of the dudes I knew were cooking up, while I was busy failing during my fish year.

Literally criminal poo poo like cum, spit, and piss.

Getting hepatitis for ~tradition.~

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
There was a SAS mod who had a bunch of jokes and stuff about A&M including a little cartoon of the collie holding a sign saying "they milk me when you're not watching" or something like that.

It seems like a really weird place.

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Stultus Maximus posted:

Citadel cadets fired on the Star of the West as she went to go supply Fort Sumter, so yeah they started the Civil War.

Edit: And a lot more traitorous poo poo besides just that: http://www.citadel.edu/citadel-history/brief-history.html#duringwbts

Beepity Boop fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Nov 6, 2018

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Hremsfeld posted:

Citadel cadets fired on the Star of the West as she went to go supply Fort Sumter, so yeah they started the Civil War.

Edit: And a lot more traitorous poo poo besides just that: http://www.citadel.edu/citadel-history/brief-history.html#duringwbts

I’ve got a coworker who was there a few years ago when there was a string of racist messages being written on dorm room doors in their barracks. I asked him, a black dude, how that went. He said initially he wanted to bail, but decided gently caress that, I won’t let them win, and graduated. Apparently that sort of stuff isn’t uncommon there.

Meanwhile I’m considering applying there for my masters. Luckily I won’t have to deal with cadets.

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Wasabi the J posted:

God bless I remember the first time first time I saw the grode jars some of the dudes I knew were cooking up, while I was busy failing during my fish year.

Literally criminal poo poo like cum, spit, and piss.

Getting hepatitis for ~tradition.~

I don't know if it's legit (I'm not even in the US) but I heard cheerleaders jacking off the squad into some container or other was a thing.

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Tias posted:

I don't know if it's legit (I'm not even in the US) but I heard cheerleaders jacking off the squad into some container or other was a thing.

They have weirdo guys in overalls called yell leaders instead of traditional cheerleaders.

Also they do this

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Goddammit sa, I thought I couldn’t be shocked anymore.

Imagine in 1999 those 12 dying kids, burning to death, getting a jar of cum falling on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

what a normal sports activity