Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

bird food bathtub posted:

Gerrymander the gently caress out of every state house Democrats take. Crank their poo poo up to 11, bend them over a barrel and rawdog them back with it no-lube style. Then when it's locked in place after 2020 extend the "olive branch" of "Yeah that sure sucks doesn't it mother fuckers? Tell you what, let's all pass laws so that next time around when we do the 2030 census we all have independent councils for redistricting, and we can bring civility back to this process we just dicked you over with OK?"

No, they want it how it is so that they can use the system to gently caress over democrats. Thats always the answer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

Victor Vermis posted:

How you gonna suppress the right?

through suppressing fire

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Cant believe a democrat native american woman has got into double digits in idaho :eyepop:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

More old die every day. The question is will they manage to murder the country on the way out.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Casimir Radon posted:

More old die every day. The question is will they manage to murder the country on the way out.

Probably, if only because climate change.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Casimir Radon posted:

...Yes :shuckyes:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

lol lamont is such a weak candidate he cant take the governors race in CT

he was the guy who beat lieberman in the primary then lost to him in the general

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I was told today that my grandmother was stressed about the election because "if the drat democrats take over she'll lose her medicaid"...my response was, quite literally, "yeah that'd be a drat shame, bye" (I know that isn't reality). I can't believe we've reached a point where I don't care if my elderly relatives die of heart attack induced stress because they keep voting to gently caress the younger generations (me) as much as possible.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Yall.

Kill you're famil

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

lol

Yep all these mythical moderate conservatives.

e: oh and the candidate in GA is going to lose to massive and blatant voter suppression by her opponent not because she said mean things about a gun Jesus Christ :xd:

Oh for one day just drop the catty bullshit we get it this is an n4i post we can tell by the avatar

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

Oh for one day just drop the catty bullshit we get it this is an n4i post we can tell by the avatar

He's not wrong

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

lol lamont is such a weak candidate he cant take the governors race in CT

he was the guy who beat lieberman in the primary then lost to him in the general

Its depressing.

My precinct finally reported and living in a rural area I knew they'd be red but its still disheartening to see. Precinct also voted to maintain the current mediocre bad republican local house and senate rather than some really strong democrats.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Victor Vermis posted:

Yall.

Kill you're famil

Hey, my mother is a boomer who voted against all the bad CA propositions on my advice.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Idaho looks like its going to pass Medicade Expansion, no on the horse race gambling poo poo, and I think all the calling N4I "catty" poo poo stems from homophobia but i'm just high

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Also, I think I'm gonna hold my tongue until later regarding the results.

I get that I should be happy that dems at least took the house, and I get you shouldn't kick a gift horse in the balls, but...

...the world was kinda owed like, AT LEAST three loving horses is how I see it.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Holy poo poo Michigan just stomping the gas pedal on weed, 21+ recreational purchase/possess/grow, with 10 oz being the limit on personal household possession.

Ten goddamn ounces.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
CT has a long standing history of electing the worst governors. Unless they find a way to reanimate Ella Grasso or something.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/ElieNYC/status/1060022654617432064?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The rent control prop in California is gonna lose, which was probably inevitable but it still sucks.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Vasudus posted:

CT has a long standing history of electing the worst governors. Unless they find a way to reanimate Ella Grasso or something.

Jodi Rell was good in my book and the only Republican i ever voted for

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

mods changed my name posted:

Idaho looks like its going to pass Medicade Expansion, no on the horse race gambling poo poo, and I think all the calling N4I "catty" poo poo stems from homophobia but i'm just high

It probably kind of is but he also is so I don't know how to feel about it

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
GODDAMNIT

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1060033429226602497

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Can I change that to snarky then

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
some candidates that had a slim chance of winning lost and other cool things happened like https://twitter.com/RespectableLaw/status/1060035072689086470

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Eej posted:

lol if you think that Republicans will negotiate in good faith, that bridge has long been burned

In my fantasy scenario I'm counting on actual laws being passed. No dumbshit centrist bipartisan negotiation with Nazis. Just gently caress them raw with their own tactics through the 2020s, then pass laws saying "Yeah in 2030 nobody should do this". Once those laws get baked in it's gonna be a lot harder to take them out so the entire bullshit gerrymandering problem gets fixed, but there's a decade to hopefully unfuck the damage Republicans are doing.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
nothing will change on a large scale

everything federal will be slowly dismantled just like how abortion rights and marijuana laws are right now and we'll balkanize further into red/blue city states

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

bird food bathtub posted:

Gerrymander the gently caress out of every state house Democrats take. Crank their poo poo up to 11, bend them over a barrel and rawdog them back with it no-lube style. Then when it's locked in place after 2020 extend the "olive branch" of "Yeah that sure sucks doesn't it mother fuckers? Tell you what, let's all pass laws so that next time around when we do the 2030 census we all have independent councils for redistricting, and we can bring civility back to this process we just dicked you over with OK?"

lol nah, just keep pushing until their feet get wet, and then push some more.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Good news: looks like the key to criminal convictions of black people in Louisiana will no longer be "make sure only 1 or 2 of them are on the jury"

Prop 2 passing handily there.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

A former CIA officer just defeated Dave Brat, a turbo crazy tea partier from outside Richmond who primaried Eric Cantor a few years ago.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
nice

https://twitter.com/P1ayerOne/status/1060018839625158656

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Also, get hosed Kobach.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The literal nazi, right

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

mods changed my name posted:

n4i IS a catty bitch

catty bitch gay so what

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

What's wrong with Leupold? They make good scopes.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Bad joke

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Dude totally looks like a Josh.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted: