Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

SeANMcBAY posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvxvzLVGTGs

New free Kirby DLC just got announced. Taranza, Magalor, & Susie and more stages. Looks like it’ll be out on the 30th.

Dr. Fetus posted:

It's not just new stages. Kirby Star Allies is actually getting a 2nd campaign. It's known as "Another Dimension Heroes" and takes place after the base campaign. Oh and they described it to be "difficult."

The more I learn about Kirby Star Allies, the more I like it.

On the surface it just looks like some dumb kid's game. But with the boss run modes, you can trim the fat and get to the really good content instantly and you're also given the option to make it as tough as you want. And aside from that, it somehow packs in more builds for you to try than a Diablo game, not to mention the "guest star" mode that lets you play a customized 3-4 hour mini-campaign per character. Also, if you pay attention to the batshit crazy lore, you find out Kirby is basically equally as powerful as any Lovecraftian-tier eldritch horror, and frequently fights enemies with universe-ending motivations and equal powers to accomplish those ends.

Once Morpho Knight is added, the game will be complete. Hopefully they do that as that character looks like it would be a trip to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PeePot
Dec 1, 2002

Quantum of Phallus posted:

What in the gently caress is this creep poo poo

I hope it has a demo just to mess with my wife.
"It's amazing, and I got the special edition for $250 with a body pillow!"

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

LethalGeek posted:

why would you NOT do this?? :confused:

I never spend enough time in the bathroom to justify bothering

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

mandatory lesbian posted:

Oh look at this prince with his proper fiber intake.

OoooOoooooOooooo!

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

What I want is a new Picross 3D game. the 3DS one captured all my gaming time until I max ranked every single puzzle.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

It's called Pinball.

mandatory lesbian posted:

Seriously, I'll never get how people can spend 20+ minutes on the toilet. Eat proper, goons.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

s.i.r.e. posted:

It's called Pinball.

Seriously, I'll never get how people can spend 20+ minutes on the toilet. Eat proper, goons.

Sometimes, it's just your own personal get away time.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

s.i.r.e. posted:

It's called Pinball.

lmao you think it's my diet? I'm on the clock fam

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

s.i.r.e. posted:

It's called Pinball.

Boss gets :10bux: I get a dime,
that's why I poo poo at work for a long time

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Boss makes a dollar
I make a dime
Thats why I play final fantasy tactics while pretending to poop
On company time

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

That I understand, but do you take your Switch to work as well and sneak in some game time? Because hell yeah in that case.

At home though I don't get it.

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
We require more data points about goons' bowel movements.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
I found one of my old Wavebirds but haven't found the dongle. Is there anywhere I can order replacement dongles online at a reasonable price or am I out of luck?

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
You only poop for like the first 2 minutes or so and game for the next 18.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.

Something Else posted:

I’m in the midst of my first Hyper Light Drifter playthrough. That’s a great game

I played through it on PC when it came out, and I whole-heartedly agree. One of my favs of 2016. When it came out on PC it was a 30fps game and then later patched for 60fps, which made it even better. It looks like the Switch release targets 60, which is nice.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

The sexy Japanese anime and game industry knows how to push limits and still get a T or M equivalent rating in Japan. Actually there's a bit of internet whining going on right now because Sony is telling Japanese developers to knock it off now.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

GreatGreen posted:

The more I learn about Kirby Star Allies, the more I like it.

On the surface it just looks like some dumb kid's game. But with the boss run modes, you can trim the fat and get to the really good content instantly and you're also given the option to make it as tough as you want.

Isn't it difficult to make a game harder when there is a dedicated Block button that pretty much negates any and all damage? I always thought a lot of the Kirby games like Superstar are beyond were fair bit easier due to that mechanic.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.

Licarn posted:

We require more data points about goons' bowel movements.

A pale-ish, anus tearing rock, followed by a pint of liquid

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Dehry posted:

The sexy Japanese anime and game industry knows how to push limits and still get a T or M equivalent rating in Japan. Actually there's a bit of internet whining going on right now because Sony is telling Japanese developers to knock it off now.

To be fair part of that is then telling them very late in development which is financially crushing for small studios

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

my shits are very nasty and take too long. thanks for reading.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

b_d posted:

my shits are very nasty and take too long.

Much like your posts!!!!!!

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

drat.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!

Strawberry Panda posted:

You only poop for like the first 2 minutes or so and game for the next 18.

Y'all are nasty little goons

Do you just marinade in the smell of poo poo and let the poop streaks slowly harden over your stringy rear end in a top hat hairs while you dig around for a korok seed or two, or what exactly happens here

Edited for improved Visceral Attack

KingSlime fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Nov 8, 2018

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Just reporting in to say that I know how to poop.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Usually the smell of my own poops doesn't bother me, it's like a shitmmunity or something. But it's only very brief. If I hang out for more than a few minutes it's like my brain no longer recognizes it as a homegrown product and I get grossed out

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

KingSlime posted:

Y'all are nasty little goons

Do you just marinade in the smell of poo poo and let the poop streaks slowly harden over your stringy rear end in a top hat hairs while you dig around for a korok seed or two, or what exactly happens here

Edited for improved Visceral Attack

Not going to lie, I thought the korok seed mention was a reference to wiping.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
So how is diablo 3 in portable?

Loved 2, never ever touched 3 and wondering if this thing is worth sixty booones.

40Inch
Aug 15, 2002

il serpente cosmico posted:

A pale-ish, anus tearing rock, followed by a pint of liquid

I read this while pooping.

Accurate.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

DLC Inc posted:

Isn't it difficult to make a game harder when there is a dedicated Block button that pretty much negates any and all damage? I always thought a lot of the Kirby games like Superstar are beyond were fair bit easier due to that mechanic.

There's actually stuff like bosses grabbing you that can go through block if I remember right and against some attacks it only reduces damage, not a full negation.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
I know this thread is kinda going down the toilet but you don't have to take it so literally.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Is that armor in cat town get cheaper the more you die? Does it negatively change the ending if you get it?

Undertale

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

Is that armor in cat town get cheaper the more you die? Does it negatively change the ending if you get it?

Undertale

yes and no, respectively

Feenix
Mar 14, 2003
Sorry, guy.
Diablo: I'm on the 2nd Seasonal mission set. I notice one of them is to deck out my follower fully. I have one item (I am level 51) on her that is grayed out. (an eye icon)
What is that? When do I get it? Is it far enough from where I'm at now I should just not worry about it?

Fancy Hat!
Dec 5, 2003

In spite of how he's dressed, he ain't nobody's fool.
I still can level through the story normally on a completely new seasonal character, right? That still all counts toward the seasonal quests too?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Feenix posted:

Diablo: I'm on the 2nd Seasonal mission set. I notice one of them is to deck out my follower fully. I have one item (I am level 51) on her that is grayed out. (an eye icon)
What is that? When do I get it? Is it far enough from where I'm at now I should just not worry about it?
Each follower has a unique piece of gear, on the enchantress its called a focus or something, you can get it from the start but they're weirdly rare drops and you don't necessarily get the one for the follower you're using at that time. You can probably craft one at the blacksmith though.

empathe
Nov 9, 2003

>:|

Fancy Hat! posted:

I still can level through the story normally on a completely new seasonal character, right? That still all counts toward the seasonal quests too?

yes

Zibidibodel
Jan 10, 2012

They call it a "game" and I have a coworker that is SO excited for it coming out.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007

Zibidibodel posted:

They call it a "game" and I have a coworker that is SO excited for it coming out.

You need to quit. Your workplace seems to have become infested with a parasitic entity simply known as the "anime"

Hurry, friend. It won't be long now before the impulse to buy an anime avatar takes over you (the avatar is always a little cartoon girl)

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Is Star Allies getting to the point where it's as full and robust a kirby game as Superstar?

I will pay 60 for a kirby but only for the really top shelf poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

Zibidibodel posted:

You don't work in education, do you? Because I know a guy who is really excited about it, and it strains credulity that there could be TWO of them.