Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Dr. Killjoy posted:

he’s come out to being molested and studies show that has a positive correlation to eating disorders

post/username combo :discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Conservatives in general are doing this "I'm a huge bitch crybaby waa waaaa" thing mimicking the big fat orange crybaby himself and it's really hilarious tbh.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Boogie embarrassed himself in a huge public way by first going to bat for the Daddy o Five prank fucker.

I don't think he has come back from that.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Thinking back I still cannot figure out why Boogie is so obsessed with being a political voice of "CENTRISM" or whatever dumb poo poo

Like any other centrist, he's not going to be personally targeted by the nazis, so to him the overt incivility of people that are hostile to nazis appears a lot more violent than the actual violence happening to minorities. He's just particularly visible because shutin gamers are a particularly visible nazi demographic and they're probably showering him with attention every time he makes a dumb decorum tweet.

An insane mind posted:

Also, can anyone explain what Loomie is loomering about? poo poo people say have consequences in rl doesn't equate threat to me.

It's becoming increasingly obvious that political violence comes from the far right while Antifa and friends manage to only inconvenience people (and the occasional nazi punch), and they desperately need a narrative where they're the ones under constant threat of violence, and if it has to be fabricated from whole cloth, so be it. Donald Trump managed to become president by bitching about how unfairly he's treated, so there's no reason to believe it's not a winning strategy.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

It's becoming increasingly obvious that political violence comes from the far right while Antifa and friends manage to only inconvenience people (and the occasional nazi punch), and they desperately need a narrative where they're the ones under constant threat of violence, and if it has to be fabricated from whole cloth, so be it. Donald Trump managed to become president by bitching about how unfairly he's treated, so there's no reason to believe it's not a winning strategy.

It worked for the original nazis, might as well try it again :godwin:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

TulliusCicero posted:

Boogie embarrassed himself in a huge public way by first going to bat for the Daddy o Five prank fucker.

Wasnt that the guy who was basically abusing his kids for clicks?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Wasnt that the guy who was basically abusing his kids for clicks?

Yeah he was the greatest American. He inspired a nation

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
if i remember right boogie once admitted his mom told him the only reason she let him have hordes of junkfood and soda was so that he would get fat and no one but her would love him

now faced with one of his addictions literally killing him and having to resort to lap band surgery he seems to have jumped 100 percent into video games a source of comfort and as we all know the evil neon-haired women want to take that away from him and he's scared

Goast has issued a correction as of 00:33 on Nov 10, 2018

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Like any other centrist, he's not going to be personally targeted by the nazis, so to him the overt incivility of people that are hostile to nazis appears a lot more violent than the actual violence happening to minorities. He's just particularly visible because shutin gamers are a particularly visible nazi demographic and they're probably showering him with attention every time he makes a dumb decorum tweet.

Never take a shower offered by a Nazi.

edit: This is not technically a self-own but I think I need to post it here.

https://twitter.com/guardian/status...3D20%23lastpost

CPL593H has issued a correction as of 00:50 on Nov 10, 2018

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
That can't be an accident. It has the ring and the grossly distended rear end in a top hat.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/30089090699366400

Checkmate libs :smuggo:

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

repiv posted:

as funny as the fake maga post was, gofundme says she only got $97 from 4 donors who were all refunded

https://tendaily.com.au/amp/news/world/a181106xyh/as-far-as-scams-go-this-one-was-pretty-creative-20181106

aw that sucks

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

TulliusCicero posted:

i just looked into this and jesus christ those poor kids

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008
Seriously, it the worst one, but almost all of the 'prank' poo poo is literally just repeated psychological abuse. That includes pranks on animals

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i play an epic prank on my dog where i pet it a bunch and give it treats

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

That can't be an accident. It has the ring and the grossly distended rear end in a top hat.

*golf clap*

Its kind of funny because for awhile pranks were getting de-monetized on youtube so they started calling them ~social experiments~

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
it’s pretty funny how Ben Shapiro isn’t necessarily a dumb rear end in a top hat (he just has to be a disingenuous piece of poo poo) but he actively has to dumb himself down for his moronic audience and of course those loving hogs are going to eat it up

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

This is what happens when old people run a company and young people do all the computer stuff.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Blast of Confetti posted:

i play an epic prank on my dog where i pet it a bunch and give it treats

I played a prank on my cat where she was sleeping so I tucked her in with a blanket

Epic prank bro

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

TulliusCicero posted:

I played a prank on my cat where she was sleeping so I tucked her in with a blanket

Epic prank bro

How do I upvote this catprank?

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

This is basically Jeff Goldblum in Independence Day, gently caress up America so much the aliens won't want to come here anymore and they'll all go back.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

:lol: this stuff rules. Name and shame these pieces of poo poo.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

is there a positive side of high school debate club or does it just make more ben shapiros

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
theres nothing wrong with having an unusually long foreskin :smith:

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Slugnoid posted:

theres nothing wrong with having an unusually long foreskin :smith:

Of course not, but if you insist on making people look at your hand-dipped artisanal candle cock, you can expect some comments.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
I just can't get enough of this extremely NWS masterpiece of film

:nws: https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/991873105122471936 :nws:

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

Uncle Wemus posted:

is there a positive side of high school debate club or does it just make more ben shapiros

i was in college debate club for a semester and coincidentally I also took econ 101 around that time and became a libertarian for about a year

so no, debate club, especially parliamentary debate club is the worst

it makes you into an insufferable rear end in a top hat because nobody ever tells you to never try any of this poo poo outside of a controlled debate match with rules.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Morphix posted:

i was in college debate club for a semester and coincidentally I also took econ 101 around that time and became a libertarian for about a year

so no, debate club, especially parliamentary debate club is the worst

it makes you into an insufferable rear end in a top hat because nobody ever tells you to never try any of this poo poo outside of a controlled debate match with rules.

No one told Ted Ceuz, that's for sure. Or everyone told him, but he is such an insufferable rear end, he didn't listen. Either/or.

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

Dameius posted:

No one told Ted Ceuz, that's for sure. Or everyone told him, but he is such an insufferable rear end, he didn't listen. Either/or.

oh debate club is like econ 101, you definitely feel like you've unlocked some secret that is painfully obvious to see but you just weren't clued in before into this great truth. And now that you have this great power, well let's see where we can wield it.

except talking to someone where you 'win' points because you locked someone into a definition of a word that favors your interpretation is slimy as gently caress and most people will just think you're a stubborn rear end in a top hat who they should never discuss anything with. And you'll think you've won another verbal sparring match.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Flesh Forge posted:

I just can't get enough of this extremely NWS masterpiece of film

:nws: https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/991873105122471936 :nws:

We need to make better run asylums so people like Gavin can get help and not be able to broadcast on the internet

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

TulliusCicero posted:

We need to make better run asylums so people like Gavin can get help and not be able to broadcast on the internet

Some would say that the internet is just a modern-day madhouse.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

https://twitter.com/delusionalcons/status/1061027692571705344

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Super Fash Bros: Meltdown

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

This is one of the worst things mankind has ever created

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

It is missing Charlie (diaper) Kirk. And not sure if missing loomer and gungirl or if it's a metal joke, loomering the loomer and gungirl never being important or famous enough.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Jesus christ

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I'm the implication that the alt-right is just an incestuous slapfight.

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Quote-Unquote posted:

Super Fash Bros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
I thought I recognized one of the Hodge Twins as a bodybuilder YouTube guy with bad opinions, I didn't realize there were two of them.