Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
im curious to see where loomer ends up in like ten years

its pretty obvious that none of the paying conspiracy sites are going to hire her and whoever is bankrolling her now is going to get tired of it eventually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

Sir Tonk posted:

its pretty obvious that none of the paying conspiracy sites are going to hire her and whoever is bankrolling her now is going to get tired of it eventually

i really don't think she's going to be alive in 10 years

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Sir Tonk posted:

opioid overdose

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sir Tonk posted:

I've said it before, possibly in this very thread, but she has at least a 90% chance of participating in a Nazi-themed reenactment of the end of Looking for Mr. Goodbar.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

the night of the wrong wives is the closest you can come to actual incest without doing it

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003

01011001 posted:

Dead from plastic surgery complications like kanye's mom

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Azathoth posted:

i think this ends with heimbach becoming his own grandpa

It would go a decent ways towards explaining his complete stupidity and other terrrible qualities.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Sir Tonk posted:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: sooner or later she's going to end up stabbed to death by one of the Nazis she pals around with.

Grenrow
Apr 11, 2016

Sir Tonk posted:

Is she actually getting paid much right now? I thought she was one of the ones who couldn't make the grift work well enough to get those Mercer bucks and that's why she comes off as so desperate all the time.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

more please

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

and heimbach was married to his father-in-law's sister i believe, so not only was his loving his father-in-law's wife, he was cheating on the father-in-law's sister as a double insult

Uh... wouldn't he be married to his father-in-law's daughter, not sister? He'd be his brother-in-law if it were sister.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Uh... wouldn't he be married to his father-in-law's daughter, not sister? He'd be his brother-in-law if it were sister.
oh i think that's right

it's confusing!

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

https://youtu.be/0VxLQZPqI2M

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

It's apparently that he was sleeping with his wife's stepfather's wife. It's not clear if that's his wife's biological mother or not to me.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.97933f9275e4

The stepfather and stepmother are also only a few years older than he appears to be, it's kind of weird honestly.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
wrong thread

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I've said it before, possibly in this very thread, but she has at least a 90% chance of participating in a Nazi-themed reenactment of the end of Looking for Mr. Goodbar.

Hell yeah

Thompsons
Aug 28, 2008

Ask me about onklunk extraction.

inject this poo poo into my veins

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Thanks, that's exactly what I needed.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

01011001 posted:

doesn't she have a history of being involuntarily committed or something

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

emptyquoting got future reference

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

hyuk

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
thank you goonsir

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
he’s 26? what a weird life

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

lmao, these are his fans? that kicks rear end

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

ur in my world now posted:

lay down with dogs, get up with fleas

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

ur in my world now posted:

This guy is a nobody but his twitter account is worth a look for lols.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Mr metokour or what the gently caress ever is the most nihilistic and insufferable piece of poo poo. Say what you will about loomer or anyone else there at least out there grinding for that grift money and have some sort of belief system. He just hangs out in discord with edgy 14 year olds all day owning the libs or some poo poo what a loving loser.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin
Hes like the person equivalent of being in a car ride with someone for 8 hours waving a poo poo smelling finger in front of your face screeching I'm not touching you.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

and heimbach was married to his father-in-law's sister i believe, so not only was his loving his father-in-law's wife, he was cheating on the father-in-law's sister as a double insult

correct

How are you married to your father in laws sister

Isn't that your brother in law

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i was confused!

https://twitter.com/cracjp/status/1061831981808242689

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
This is a good twitter thread

https://twitter.com/jules_su/status/1061863141720637440?s=19

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

These kids should be pelted with poo poo

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
lol

"In all fairness the white power kid could just be playing the ball-gazing game. As for the rest of them, good luck getting into college."

cool dance moves
Aug 27, 2018

90s Cringe Rock posted:

lol

"In all fairness the white power kid could just be playing the ball-gazing game. As for the rest of them, good luck getting into college."

One of the doxxed Charlottesville nazis got into the London School of Economics earlier this year. These kids ain't gonna have no problems finding a college that'll take them

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/DawnHFoster/status/1061965616062648321

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Enough sideburns to last a lifetime.

Not at all surprised about Baraboo. Know some folks from there: they’re either reasonable human beings (the minority) or hilariously insecure prepper chuds.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

the night of the wrong wives

rofl

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

BBC just dropped a long piece about national action

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-45919730

Video of dipshit with spencer hair and the actual world's worst beard panicking after being confronted by a reporter on his doorstep is a pro watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

The Big Word posted:

BBC just dropped a long piece about national action

Honestly the 38 year old woman just-this-side of white who's shacked up and has a kid with a 22 y/o neo-nazi is my favorite part

Sis please learn to love yourself