Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

https://twitter.com/elongreen/status/1061785564641411072

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virulence
Jun 14, 2012

i'm 100% expecting some of these posters in the_donald screaming about how the election was stolen and the 2nd civil war to end up performing a mass shooting within the next two years

those people are awful

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the text absolutely reads like nutjobs psyching themselves up to do a mass shooting

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
jokes on them, i never leave the house

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Virulence posted:

i'm 100% expecting some of these posters in the_donald screaming about how the election was stolen and the 2nd civil war to end up performing a mass shooting 2 weeks ago in Pittsburgh and 9 months ago in Parkland and probably others I cant remember off the top of my head right now

those people are awful

also stolen from the Freep thread

quote:

I am ready to make a stand. Instead of worthless messaging on a forum, I am ready to act.

I expect others to follow suit.

I do not expect to live to see 2020. Im okay with that.

42 posted on 11/8/2018, 11:09:29 PM by Lazamataz (It is time.)

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Actually the Donald is making some good points, even if unintentionally:

quote:

we have to make a law stating that any time voter fraud is discovered, all other national and gubernatorial races get recounted and investigated as well to make sure there's no fraud going on elsewhere. 

This is like watching a loving third world country vote. 
-
How the FUCKKKKK are they still counting votes????? The election was 4 days ago!!! This is insane!!!! 

We need a new election,with entirely new, vetted, bonded, staff, and armed guards,

This is either a staggering level of corruption, a staggering level of incompetence or both. 

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

420 Gank Mid posted:

The FBI got called for stupid LF bullshit, surely this leads to something like that right?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
People who don't understand how vote tallying works or how underfunded the election apparatuses in this country are complaining about how the election's being stolen. :ironicat:

I hope these people die in a cooking fire.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

mcvey posted:

The FBI got called for stupid LF bullshit, surely this leads to something like that right?
Lol

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Epic High Five posted:

I ain't reading that poo poo, or anything else, reading is the original sin and results almost immediately in the devil jacking you off

lol at the guy who doesn't want a handy from satan

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

The_Donald is on suicide watch

Whos semengirl? Sinema?

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

cakesmith handyman posted:

Actually the Donald is making some good points, even if unintentionally:
(state board of elections relies on 'glitchy' *wink, wink* voting machines)
(staggers the ballot so the more important race is buried under a wall of instructions)
(short-staffs polling places in heavy AA districts (or closes them) so people have to wait hours and even after the polls close to vote)
duh what is taking so long i'm republican duh

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Who’s semengirl? Sinema?

Yup

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

mcvey posted:

DHS admitted they don't know how to deal with domestic terrorism, so they're going to stick with what they know: crushing leftists groups and brutalizing minorities.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

mcvey posted:

lmao the FBI only cares about entrapping at-risk Muslim youth or democratic politicians

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Agean90 posted:

gotta be honest after watching the trump thread go into a despair meltdown at least once a month its funny as poo poo to see another forum do it too, except much dumber.

i HaVe A 156 icueee DURRRRRR

Just like the god emperor trump!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Azuth0667 posted:

TPC invasion is one of the most glorious moments of SA.

Tim Jr is a resistance lib now lol

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

420 Gank Mid posted:

this guy has been talking like this for probably forever, at least since 2011 when i started following the freep threads

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

420 Gank Mid posted:

Lazmataz reacted to Obama's 2012 reelection by suggesting that true conservatives quit the GOP and go full-fash with something he called the Falcon Party.

Used to have a website but it looks like it's gone. It was hilarious and 90's Geocities bad.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

More Reddit The_Donald

A lot of depression has seeped in

quote:

The past two years of Pallywood MSM hoaxes are leading up to the Big One.
Flynn
Illegal Leaking Bonanza
Muh Russia
Denying Spygate
25th Amendment
Mueller
Cohen Illegal Raids/Stormy NDA
Kids in cages
Kavanaugh Smear
Stealing an election(We are here)
Drumph won't COUNT ALL MUH BROWN BALLOTS
-
Foxnews called the house at 9 30 with polls still open on the PST time and Alaska and HI. That is utter bullshit and influential to election tampering. The media needs to stop loving doing this. I recommend everyone tweet everyone at foxnews and tell them to kindly gently caress off until we get an apology and a promise to never do this again.
-
I’m not going to listen to Sinema every day for
Flordia is just the tip...of the ice berg...for how long and by how much have Republicans been getting screwed over by the dems?
-
Frankly, an overturned result is a call to war. Plain and simple.
-
we need to launch a nationwide protest against this bullshit.
I know people have jobs but if you can come to a trump rally you can come to a protest
Rnc or some other conservative organization will have to organize it. Those who cannot come can help either by donation or sharing videos and pics
We need a simple protest at various election centers
Some suggestions are boards with "This vote was cancelled", "StopTheSteal". Those who still have ivoted stickers can put them on the board
The gop will not come to action till we make a noise.
-
Black Fraud Matters!

Equal Criminal Prosecution For Blacks And Women!

Do Not Discriminate!

Fire Brenda Snipes!
-
I'm about to give up. I feel powerless, and there's nothing we can do, short of lock and load. Except no one has the balls to do that either.
And with that I'm probably now on a list.
This whole thing makes me feel impotent.
-
The power of "vote for free poo poo". This is why I support banning welfare/dole users from voting until they stop using welfare. If you want to vote how money is spent, make sure you're a contributer not parasite.
-
If it were up to me, I'd hang them if proven guilty.
-
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! loving FUCKS!
-
God touches men's hearts. Bullets pierce them. Pray God gets to their hearts and changes them before the next civil war begins.
-
Illegal voting must stop or there will be dead illegal aliens in the streets. Are they trying to start a Civil War?
-
This is bullshit. I have money on this race too.
-
America is becoming a shithole. I hate to say it, but everything this country was founded upon is now all but destroyed.
-
If my vote doesn't count, neither do taxes, answering the census, hiring anyone, performing work or buying anything beyond subsistence levels. Finished supporting a lie that uses my money to punish how I vote. Done.
-
I know longer believe justice is blind.
-
GOP should own the Asian vote
It’s a sign of how pathetic they are that they’ve allowed Dems to win over Asians
-
Trump is carrying Republicans so loving hard that, at times, I wonder how he doesn't feel hopeless. He did EVERYTHING for these pussies. He campaigned his rear end off for them. And they are sitting there and taking it in the loving rear end. DO SOMETHING

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

More Reddit The_Donald

Lmao holy poo poo remember when Trump tried to make Spygate a thing for like a week before even he forgot? That was what, 70 years ago?

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

More Reddit The_Donald

Oh God, they're not going to start posting in C-Spam are they

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

That last guy who says trump has done everything for the republicans is right

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

"we need to launch a nationwide protest against this bullshit. 
I know people have jobs but if you can come to a trump rally you can come to a protest 
Rnc or some other conservative organization will have to organize it."

We gotta do something guys the future of democracy is at stake, but gently caress I ain't organizing it.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Danaru posted:

Lmao holy poo poo remember when Trump tried to make Spygate a thing for like a week before even he forgot? That was what, 70 years ago?

Spygate is hilarious because even a cheating Tom Brady couldn't beat the worst Manning.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman
lmao, Corsi is going to "Bud Dwyer" or some poo poo.

https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/1062111737514782720

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

So you better go back to your bars, your temples
Your massage parlors!

Trump is carrying Republicans so loving hard that, at times, I wonder how he doesn't feel hopeless. 

Amphetamines.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

quote:

Foxnews called the house at 9 30 with polls still open on the PST time and Alaska and HI. That is utter bullshit and influential to election tampering. The media needs to stop loving doing this. I recommend everyone tweet everyone at foxnews and tell them to kindly gently caress off until we get an apology and a promise to never do this again.

lol this MAGAidiot actually isn't wrong about this

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Arizona Senate Race called for Dems

I wonder how The Donald is handling it

The_Donald Arizona is lost Edition

quote:

-
The U.S. Senate now supports joining the Taliban.
-
I've stayed away from the donald for bout six days now. Knowing that this election fraud poo poo would piss me off! Dammit, I'm maximum pissed of now.
For all of the talks of Q and the storm I'm really hoping it comes soon. I have faith God Emperor will come through
-
So voting deadlines are a myth now. Starting to lick my chops for the next Civil War. These pussies don't have a clue what's in store.

I've been working on a post on how easy it is to buy a gun. There's ZERO excuse for not owning one.
-
.....I have completely run out of patience with this. This is unreal, and MCSALLY CONCEDED. WTF. I......I gotta just go out somewhere. Complete bullshit.
-
Well...if I have any kind words...she looks like she can take the D...as in ...take the loving Dem victory, the loving thieving skank.
-
gently caress the AZ GOP
gently caress the GOP.
All I heard since inauguration is how much the GOP/RNC had in donations. Where was this loving money on the ground to fight this voter fraud. Incompetent fucks.
-
Take the positives. These people are meme gold. They will singlehandedly kill their own party with their extremism.
-
Well, accept we lost the Senate, but at least it's neutral enough they don't have it either. House is still very lost. Many state govts lost as well.

So...have some really good plan for stopping 2020 theft...when we have less resources to do so than we did in 2018. And just ride these out as two years of only Trump EO's to get things done, and hope we get do the above and get fired up for 2020, despite the delay in progress that'll take by with an antagonistic house, and eager to roll over Senate.
-
Stick a loving fork in 2020. They're getting away with blatant fraud, Trump will not be allowed to win in 2020 if AZ, WI, FL, and all the others aren't dealt with. gently caress tweeting about it, and gently caress the spineless republican party that allows this to happen.

2020 is going to be stolen, and nobody is going to do poo poo. There won't be a revolution, there'll be a bunch of poo poo talking on reddit. Bill Mitchell will tweet out about how the republic is dead, he'll get tons of retweets, and then the Democrat president will be loving sworn in.
This voter fraud needs to be addressed and dealt with NOW. None of that loving Q "trust in coincidences" LARPing bullshit. THIS is the line in the sand that they can't be allowed to cross.

Spam every body of government you can contact, DEMAND results. If democrats are allowed to flip these states, it won't matter if liberal voters stay home and sleep. They don't need to vote with the new democrat model.
-
we reap what we sow. no voter id? oh well. maybe next time. I don't mean to be a bitch, but really, how long are we going to gently caress around with this? Are we being played?
-
Why isn’t GOP hiring election lawyers to defend this election?? Bunch of cucks!!
-
STOP VOTER FRAUD -- Purge everyone, in every state from voting rolls and start from scratch using valid ID..who's with me?...

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
everything is voter fraud except actual voter fraud

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Nothing is voter fraud except votes that make the other team win.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

The only moral voter fraud is my voter fraud.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

has anyone gone so far as to claim teump would have won california and new york and massachusetts and whatever else if the democrats werent in charge and didnt rig the polls

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Arizona Senate Race called for Dems

I wonder how The Donald is handling it

The_Donald Arizona is lost Edition

Take the positives. These people are meme gold.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The real voter fraud was the friends we made along the way to the polling place.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

The real voter fraud was the friends we made along the way to the polling place.
Which polling place? I voted so many times under so many different names, it's hard to keep them all straight.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Shear Modulus posted:

has anyone gone so far as to claim teump would have won california and new york and massachusetts and whatever else if the democrats werent in charge and didnt rig the polls

They think that more than half of Democratic votes are fraudulent, so it stands to reason that the country would be 100% red if all vote fraud was eliminated.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
If democrats would just stop frickin voting the Republicans could take their rightful place as unopposed masters of the nation!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

FMguru posted:

Which polling place? I voted so many times under so many different names, it's hard to keep them all straight.

:ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
lmao dems gunna flip the senate a month later