Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

lol terrified of the sombrero dude shaking maracas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The_Donald: Where is Daddy GEOTUS?

quote:

I have been very depressed past couple of days. I especially worry and think about our President Donald J. Trump. I would tell him stay focused, stay strong. I am with you. Sigh.
-
Trust me, I've been very uneasy since this all started. I've made some purchases for my guns and I've had the same thoughts run through my mind about militias. I wondered where military and law enforcement would side if things take the turn i'm fearing.

We may have to start considering some form of organizing.

I PRAY that the President has a plan, but right now I think we need one as well.
-
voting is a joke, I reregistered to vote in the midterms because after Trump won i thought i’ll be damned votes do count and i’m sickened by the commie left destroying the US.... now i see it is absolute bullshit, just waiting for my state of Florida to flip the elections to the democrats and republicans missing their frigging balls to do anything about the fraud just like AZ, GA etc Rick Scott could have gotten rid of Snipes and he never answers the question of why didn’t you get rid of her? screw this fuster cluck play stupid games win stupid prizes. the ballot box isn’t the answer.
-
All our momentum, all those rallies were for nothing. The Democrats don’t have to do poo poo. All they have to do is cheat and the country just turns a blind eye. Media covers for them. I’m disgusted.
-
The fact that we all sit around saying "just fix it!" shows how little we understand the situation.

They have legions of lawyers. They own the cops. They have the media. They have people everywhere in the bureaucracy. It's not as simple as 'just arrest them!'

They are a giant iron fist barely concealed in a velvet glove. It used to be a lot better concealed.
-
Blank ballots found in trunks of cars, no oversight, people kept from observing.
If this were Republicans doing it you'd be losing your loving mind.
But that's ok. We all know voting won't fix this.
Here's the funny part: I win either way. If you destroy the country I'm just joining the Muslims. They're going to tear down your progtard Utopia and I'm going to laugh, laugh, laugh.
-
Democrats did not get and retain these powerful positions without shedding blood. Do republicans the think they can be regained by virtue signaling and weakness? Billboard technology is not enough to capture ground on a battlefield of subversion programs and bottom feeding power adicts. Right now every republican that has ever held office looks like god drat pussies.
-
My tits aren't calm over the other elections that have already been flipped Nationwide. Something must be done.
-
Arizona. Michigan. Georgia. California.

These were the ingredients chosen to create a PERFECT little girl - Ocasio Cortez AKA the first female president. Unless we act.
CALL YOUR SENATORS. WRITE TO DADDY. DEMAND ACTION.
-
If they don't it's just the next step in our decline into African dictatorship. The minute Trump is out of office, we're hosed - IF we don't take action now to actually uphold the law by prosecuting those breaking it.
-
Don’t stop praying!.... I came close today to giving up, but we can’t! Not only does Jesus deserve our faithful prayers, but Mr Trump , who is fighting harder and longer with lots more to lose, he doesn’t give up!! We owe God and his servant more than spinelessness!Thank you for praying.
-
We could do something similar as the Hungarian revolution. Protesters peacefully marched to the radio building to broadcast their demands, we could do the same with the legacy media (would need a very effective debater/orator for the op). Tough for them to ignore, especially if multiple media outlets targeted simultaneously. If they escalate to shooting, red pills for normies. If they don’t escalate, we have platform to normies, where the orator can work his/her magic with compiled evidence.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

yesssss it sustains me

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
My tits aren't calm

:chanpop:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
Sup normies.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

can’t wait to get killed in a mass shooting by one of these people

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

The_Donald needs to get help and not from daddy

the whole "this was all fun until you guys started bumming me out with reality" is a pretty revealing look into how the mind of a chud actually works, tbh

Tetrabor
Oct 14, 2018

Eight points of contact at all times!
"All our momentum, all those rallies were for nothing. The Democrats don’t have to do poo poo. All they have to do is cheat and the country just turns a blind eye. Media covers for them. I’m disgusted."

I'm curious as to the cost of all the rallies Trump has given?

Between golfing and rallying, how much actual time is being dedicated to the job?

I ride bikes all day
Sep 10, 2007

I shitposted in the same thread for 2 years and all I got was this red text av. Ask me about my autism!

College Slice

Tetrabor posted:

"All our momentum, all those rallies were for nothing. The Democrats don’t have to do poo poo. All they have to do is cheat and the country just turns a blind eye. Media covers for them. I’m disgusted."

I'm curious as to the cost of all the rallies Trump has given?

Between golfing and rallying, how much actual time is being dedicated to the job?

I'm actually rather a fan of this aspect of Trump. He's too busy grifting to do things like lead congress. If someone competent had been in his chair with a blank check and 2 branches of government, we could have seen a lot more poo poo laws get pushed through.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Are they tired of winning yet?

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Beachcomber posted:

Are they tired of winning yet?

Apparently

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1062533611751202817?s=19

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The_Donald

quote:

WE AREN'T loving STUPID!!! I want a paper trail, investigation, and recount in every drat county across this country at this point.
-
Let's be very clear about this. If people do not go to prison for election fraud and the voting laws aren't TIGHTENED, there is NO loving REASON to ever vote for anything again.
-
Ignore the noise from FakeNews.
There's something serious going down in Florida. And if I'm right, things are about to blow nation-wide.

If you believe FakeNews, you think the mid terms are all over. Think again. Election fraud is being reported across the USA, in Florida, Georgia, Arizona, California, Iowa, Tennessee among other places.

My take? There's been an FBI/DOJ/DHS sting op in place for MONTHS. And we are only just seeing the beginning of a massive fraud scandal, that may well require a new election. My reasons in reply to this post.
-
If you don't believe me just look at how many people the left killed last century and how brainwashed and full of hate they are. They would start murdering people in a heartbeat if they could and it seemed more effective than voting, voter fraud, rioting, antifa terrorism or the various other illegal and dirty tactics they use. BE PREPARED. Better safe than sorry.
And keep up your physical shape too - not only because it's good for your health and makes you more attractive but it makes you more combat effective. At this point, all pedes should be thinking along these lines.
-
stop being a do nothing downer. I gave an action that can be done. get the list of non eligible voters already made by the state, and deny the seat in the senate by it. get on the phone, write letters. stop being a non doer.
-
The left's goal is to seize power by any means necessary: voting, voter fraud, mass murder, all just tools to seize power with no moral difference (only tactical differences). They will mass murder as soon as they think it’s most effective. BUY GUNS AND AMMO AND TRAIN REGULARLY WITH OTHER PATRIOTS.
-
Arizona cheating is built into their system: ask for a list of "federal voters" will give you all illegal votes!
-
After this shitshow washes under the bridge one way or the other, we'd be better off if average citizens got notices in the mail saying "please report for duty as (dog catcher/guvnor/county zoop/ Sheriff, etc) the same way we handle jury duty. Felt that way since I realized the mistake I made voting for Dubya
-
Though this past week has been challenging, let's never forget why we're here, and what we have achieved together. We love you, President Donald J. Trump. Thank you for fighting for us and for our country. God bless you and God bless all Pedes! Let's never give up! ❤️🇺🇸
-
yeah, so much for all that "we're watching the polls and all fraud will be prosecuted" line of bullshit.
They are laughing at us. Literally. Brenda Snipes is the most incompetent of them all, and there she is loving literally LAUGHING AT US ON CAMERA.
poo poo is so blatantly corrupt all around the country that the few people who DO play by the rules are looked at like they have six heads and treated like they're the criminals
-
The Atlantic, being the libtard infested news outlet it is, couldn't resist its bias in the link address.

...the-gop-just-received-another-tool-for-suppressing-votes...

'Muh voter suppression'... doesn't work now anti-Trump vermins.
For the first time in a long time, the POTUS isn't a traitor. Enjoy the show.
-
A MAGA hat should come with a gun
-
We have God, they have Satan
-
It kills me because it’s all part of The Game both sides are on the same team playing against every U.S. voter and we are powerless to stop it unless we want to abandon our jobs and our families and take our indignation into the streets.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

A MAGA hat should come with a gun

To shoot yourself in the maga hat?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Got a little close to the actual issue at the end but is too twisted up in the rules of his little world to actually grasp it.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

TontoCorazon posted:

To shoot yourself in the maga hat?

"I'm doing my part! MA--" :suicide:

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Hi, I'm a pede.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slćgt skal fřlge slćgters gang

why the gently caress do the my voluntarily call themselves that goddamnit it's so weird

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Where does that appellation even come from, I don't get it

HobbitGrease
Jul 24, 2001

Young Orc

Democrats... own the cops? Buh?

Krankenstyle posted:

why the gently caress do the my voluntarily call themselves that goddamnit it's so weird

VitalSigns posted:

it's from a pro-Trump song that uses Centipede

but i keep seeing 'pede' as short for 'pedophile'

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Just had some Canadian guy tell me that he hopes Canada moves to a US style health care system unironically:

Yes no one has ever gone bankrupt from private health care costs, and then not been able to pay their mortgages and there's never been a housing market implosion due to that. Nope. Ah, the problem with the US health care system is CORRUPTION and too much regulation! Ah, right. How could I be so silly. Europe famously has more and more private health care systems, they're famous for it.

edit: lol I was banned from the investing subreddit for that post.

fatal oopsie-daisy has issued a correction as of 15:09 on Nov 14, 2018

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

VitalSigns posted:

https://youtu.be/MKH6PAoUuD0

It started with the can't stump the Trump youtube videos that used knife party's centipede as a soundtrack.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Normally I hate long twitter "essays", but here's a fun collection of over 60 examples of how Brexit is already wrecking Britain's economy.

https://twitter.com/uk_domain_names/status/1062663820525686784

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

HobbitGrease posted:

it's from a pro-Trump song that uses Centipede

but i keep seeing 'pede' as short for 'pedophile'

ridiculous. just bc the alt right loves anime, grew up on 4chan, revels in conspiracies involving child rape dungeons, and proudly calls themselves "pedes" is no reason to... uh...

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

FMguru posted:

Normally I hate long twitter "essays", but here's a fun collection of over 60 examples of how Brexit is already wrecking Britain's economy.

https://twitter.com/uk_domain_names/status/1062663820525686784

Tweet 1/95

lmao wtf

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

ridiculous. just bc the alt right loves anime, grew up on 4chan, revels in conspiracies involving child rape dungeons, and proudly calls themselves "pedes" is no reason to... uh...

I thought it was pepe after frog, Pede isn’t even the short version for pedophile

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Pepe & Centipedo

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I have no idea what centipedo is, I thought y’all were making an obscure joke

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

CharlestheHammer posted:

I have no idea what centipedo is, I thought y’all were making an obscure joke

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/653856168402681856?lang=en

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

TotalLossBrain posted:

Tweet 1/95

lmao wtf

jesus at that point just make a post on medium and link it or something.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Its just a big list of ways Britain hosed themselves with brexit, each is independent so you can just pick one at random

For example:
https://twitter.com/uk_domain_names/status/1062665605717860352

hobbesmaster has issued a correction as of 19:30 on Nov 14, 2018

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

it would be hilarious if dems passed a bill that mandated all voting machines have a paper trail and the chuds screamed at their senators to pass it because of this

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/dril/status/873264183281889281

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

The_Donald reacts to Fox News defending CNN NOT Trump

quote:

Trump should offer to reinstate Acosta if cnn drops the lawsuit.
Then cease ALL press conferences.
Equality bitches!
-
Give the Rat activist employed by CNN his pass back and then never call on him or CNN again until he's pulled by CNN from the Briefing Room. That's a simple solution. As stupid as this lawsuit is, even if some Rat judge sides with the Rat propagandist, there is no constitutional right to be asked a question.
Or, even better, give Acucksta his press pass back and solely ask him questions while ignoring everyone else in the press pool. Once Acucksta is out of questions, press briefing ends.

They will turn on Rat activist Acucksta within a week.
-
FOX NEWS lost me when Ron Paul won a state primary and the news anchor glibbly smiled and said 2nd place is what matters, and ignored Ron Paul's win.
-
Man wtf is this poo poo?? im furious over this garbage, this is why republicans lose because of cucked pieces of poo poo rino garbage, gently caress all of them, we dont need republicans like that
-
I'm a lifetime viewed as well, but it got to the point where I only watch Tucker and Hannity.
Election 2018 is the first time I didn't watch Fox's coverage. I watched OWN and Infowars instead.
Spez: I also listened to SiriusXM Patriot.
-
The Misleadia decides who gets press passes.
No, I'm not kidding. They are why Breitbart News is banned, but Playboy isn't.
-
I don't like the way he has treated my girl Sarah Sanders!
-
Time to recognize Fox is just as left-wing as any other media organization.
-
I agree I love their evening line up, but after their midterm coverage I haven’t been watching. I am sick of chucks Wallace, Nappy, Smith, and Stirewalt. Not to mention Brett is getting a little cucky.
-
Screw FOX, and screw ABILIO ACOSTA. You can't put your hands on women who are just doing their jobs and get away with it.
-
I've called fox screaming about that ugly bastard Shepard probably 20 times over the years.
-
Who can’t love Lou Dobbs? I boycotted Fox for a week after calling the race at 9:30 eastern, he was the one I missed the most.
-
Fox News is ok to watch... if you’re ok with the ad dollars their making off your views. Same would apply to Fox Biz, owned by same company

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
I like the guy who drops the knowledge tidbit that Fox News and Fox Business are owned by the same company. Man, nothing gets by that guy!

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Avirosb posted:

Pepe & Centipedo

read this as Pete and Centipete

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Avirosb posted:

Pepe & Centipedo

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

chud parent yells at child for lacking artistic creativity to build featureless slab as depicted on box

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

The_Donald reacts to Fox News defending CNN NOT Trump

Defending CNN over Donnie on what?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

hmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
Cross posted from wherever this is originally from:

Banning yourself for life to own the libs. Also, his wife's just about to leave him.