Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I CALL MY 🦞🦞 LOBSTER 🦞🦞 DADDY👨‍👦 JORDAN BEATERSON 🧓🏻 BECAUSE MY MEAT 🥩 IS SO RAW 🥩 IT’S FALLING OFF THE BONE 🦴🍖. EVER SINCE HE TOLD ME TO CLEAN 🧼 MY ROOM 🛏 I HAVE BEEN ✨✨ POLISHING ✨✨ SOMETHING ELSE 🍆💦💦. HE GAVE ME THE 1️⃣2️⃣ RULES FOR LIFE 📖 AND I GAVE MYSELF 6️⃣9️⃣STROKES AT 🌚 NIGHT 🌚 AND LEFT MY SHEETS SO 🍯 STICKY 🍯 AND WHITE 💨💦. PLEASE FORGIVE ME 👨‍👦 DADDY 👨‍👦I WILL TRY 🦴🦴 HARDER 🍆🍆 TOMORROW ☀️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

belt posted:

Haha, I remember people saying right after the news broke that there was no way that even Jacob Wohl was stupid enough to do that.

Why hasn’t he been arrested yet for the Mueller plot? And how does he still have a Twitter?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

If Jacob Wohl is behind this I will pop a bottle of champagne in honor of loving 2018.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Has Ian Miles Cheong started dunking on Jacob yet? I feel this is the last thing that 2018 needs to be fully complete.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Nottherealaborn posted:

Why hasn’t he been arrested yet for the Mueller plot? And how does he still have a Twitter?

Don't arrest him just yet, obviously this guy has many irons in the fire.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Someone should introduce Jakey to James O'Keefe. Jacob Wohl's stupidity would benefit humanity if it was uploaded to Youtube.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Jacob Wohl needs to be stopped from doing anything. Doesn't even have to be death, he just needs to stop doing.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Picnic Princess posted:

Jacob Wohl needs to be stopped from doing anything. Doesn't even have to be death, he just needs to stop doing.

Is he a trust fund kid? because it mystifies me that anyone would pay him a salary, and he legally can't be dealing in stocks.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Picnic Princess posted:

I'm kind of enjoying watching him trip over his own feet to be honest. However, him going to jail would be some of the sweetest satisfaction.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I don't know how much parent subsidy he gets, but his dad is a Chud who defends his actions on twitter, so almost certainly some. Google lists Jacob as a 'columnist' and 'hedge fund manager,' and I'm not sure how exactly he draws a salary from the latter given his record of fraud convictions.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I don't know how much parent subsidy he gets, but his dad is a Chud who defends his actions on twitter, so almost certainly some. Google lists Jacob as a 'columnist' and 'hedge fund manager,' and I'm not sure how exactly he draws a salary from the latter given his record of fraud convictions.

He's legally forbidden from being that last one. Banned by the SEC for life at age 19. I'd say maybe he's doing it illegally but he's too dumb to have not been caught by now.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Ularg posted:

Tweets from a man who totally wasn't just dumped.

https://twitter.com/AJA_Cortes/status/1057365409312137216

This thread, jesus christ. I swear I'm gonna end up stop being bi simply because I can't even imagine dating any man that acts even 1/10 like this.

Good person:

Bad person:

https://twitter.com/maximumplum/status/1063600384831180800

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Have we had enough Wohl stupidity?

https://twitter.com/greg_doucette/status/1063647394322137088

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Goddamn that boy dumb

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Honestly, I don't feel like even responding to any of his bullshit or promoting responses to it or whatever. He enjoys the attention. I'm waiting for one of his stunts to land him in prison.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

https://twitter.com/greg_doucette/status/1063648622011666432

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

Someone posted this in one of my pug groups and naturally people didn't care for it. The OP keeps complaining that everyone is too sensitive these days and they only posted it because "isn't the pug so cute".

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
how many loving pug groups do you have

why are there plural pug groups

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Pug groups, like pugs themselves, should be euthanized for their own good.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Screaming Idiot posted:

It's called a grumble of pug groups. They exist to make people mad.

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

Screaming Idiot posted:

Look my dude, if I'm not closely monitoring both "senior pugs rule" and "☆ Pugs of all Colors with a Blessing !", I'm gonna miss everything.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Pugs exist to remind us that there IS somebody worse off than us.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Pugs: Baffling Christendom by continuing to live

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

ghost emoji posted:

Someone posted this in one of my pug groups and naturally people didn't care for it. The OP keeps complaining that everyone is too sensitive these days and they only posted it because "isn't the pug so cute".

Not 100% sure on this, but I think detaining 6 million people of similar ethnicity is shaky ground in terms of international law, not just California.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

EmmyOk posted:

And that was funding something that killed hundreds of babies and threw them in a septic tank

I'm legit crying laughing.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014
https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1063515921044652032

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

EvilGenius posted:

Not 100% sure on this, but I think detaining 6 million people of similar ethnicity is shaky ground in terms of international law, not just California.

It's only 15% of the state's population, it's not that many people :rolleye:

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006

Don Gato posted:

It's only 15% of the state's population, it's not that many people :rolleye:

poo poo, didn't even catch how insane it is that she thinks that many people in CA are illegals.

0.5% woke.

EvilGenius has a new favorite as of 12:59 on Nov 17, 2018

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

The internet would be considerably better if older people just used it for this kind of banal humor

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I follow a few scientists and medical researchers on Twitter so I come across a slapfight between them and naturopaths or other such charlatans every now and then

https://twitter.com/homeopathy2010/status/1061632929099640833

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
The white beetle was parked and facing the opposite direction, and they're on a crossing, but ok.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Always a big fan of the rant post directed at no one specific.

http://rainbowloliofjustice.tumblr.com/post/180055428522/its-amazing-how-there-is-a-generation-of-people/embed

Also my ulterior motive to posting this is because I'm sure that there are either comic fans or people knowledgeable about Stan Lee enough to point out the lovely things he did that- while still bad- are not being a nazi.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

EvilGenius posted:

The white beetle was parked and facing the opposite direction, and they're on a crossing, but ok.

Yeah, I don't know how they missed the crosswalk, it's legitimately the most famous part of that photo.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

Always a big fan of the rant post directed at no one specific.

http://rainbowloliofjustice.tumblr.com/post/180055428522/its-amazing-how-there-is-a-generation-of-people/embed

Also my ulterior motive to posting this is because I'm sure that there are either comic fans or people knowledgeable about Stan Lee enough to point out the lovely things he did that- while still bad- are not being a nazi.

tumblr eating itself alive is always fun. that post isn't responding to criticisms of there not being marginalized people in Stan Lee's comics, it's responding to the very loving specific idea that characters should be redefined as marginalized now to be even more progressive. It's like splitting hairs to the nth degree just for teenage shipping.

The big criticism of Stan Lee is that he didn't give other people credit for working on things with him, especially notably Jack Kirby. Some people call it stealing, some people call it misattribution, but Lee didn't give others the credit they were due for sure. Note that that was a big problem in comics in general - Gil Kane only recently was officially noted as one of the creators of Batman, for example.

edit: And unless I missed something, all of the criticism is business stuff. He was a very loving shrewd businessman. Creatively, personally, no one has anything bad to say about him.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Why is it every time I say something on twitter about like transphobia being bad (I replied to one of those linehan tweets) I come back to a half dozen notifications from screeching British pensioners calling me a sockpuppet and talking about how many followers I have. Have they literally never encountered disagreement in the real world and thus can't understand it except as a campaign of subversion and lies?

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Frog Act posted:

Why is it every time I say something on twitter about like transphobia being bad (I replied to one of those linehan tweets) I come back to a half dozen notifications from screeching British pensioners calling me a sockpuppet and talking about how many followers I have. Have they literally never encountered disagreement in the real world and thus can't understand it except as a campaign of subversion and lies?

Basically the entire British media, especially the mommy blogging circles, has staked themselves on transphobia. There is a huge problem over there with their big mom support website being run by trans-exclusionary radical feminists and everything.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

It's specifically the followers thing, I've lost count of how many times I've been called a Russian bot, specifically by Liberals, for only having 13 folllowers

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

there's a 24h Livestream of Abbey road and it's basically tourists stopping in the middle of the road taking selfies while almost being run over by very angry local drivers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

Arivia posted:

The big criticism of Stan Lee is that he didn't give other people credit for working on things with him, especially notably Jack Kirby. Some people call it stealing, some people call it misattribution, but Lee didn't give others the credit they were due for sure. Note that that was a big problem in comics in general - Gil Kane only recently was officially noted as one of the creators of Batman, for example.

It's not quite that. Stan always gave credit to people who worked on the comics. And marvel was the first place to publicly credit the artists, letterers, etc on the comic page. What he didn't do was share/give credit for creating the comics in the first place. Lee was the face of Marvel comics, and was happy to claim that he invented Spider-Man, The Fantastic Four and others, when that (depending on who you ask) was either completely or partially false.