Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

augias posted:

I actually earn $500,000 a year coaching the offensive line for a college football team but i vote dem and post in the 'spam r we still cool youse guys

That depends.

Are you teaching zone blocking at a high clip?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

augias posted:

I actually earn $500,000 a year coaching the offensive line for a college football team but i vote dem and post in the 'spam r we still cool youse guys

Can you get me a job?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

augias posted:

oh yeah well
im gay

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

augias posted:

are you secretly paying your players and calling them fellow workers

Porpoise With A Purpose
Feb 28, 2006

Dreddout posted:

As long as you're not loving the athletes or enabling them being hosed I guess we're fine

The coaches at my local college got fired for buying the players prostitutes before games.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
if he’s at a decent college alums would be the ones buying prostitutes.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

CharlestheHammer posted:

if he’s at a decent college alums would be the ones buying prostitutes.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Bogus Adventure posted:

John McCain did a lot of lovely things, but this is one of the few good things he did. That, and providing extremely meme-able content.

Racism is actually bad

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
the standard gop response to being pressed on birther secret muslim questions was to say "i take him at his word that he's american *wink wink nod nod*". mccain was probably trying to be a decent human being, but as an Old and a republican, even his earnest attempt to rebutt racism is accidentally racist

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I don't think the man that wanted to bomb the entire middle east into a flat glass wasteland was accidentally racist.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

the standard gop response to being pressed on birther secret muslim questions was to say "i take him at his word that he's american *wink wink nod nod*". mccain was probably trying to be a decent human being, but as an Old and a republican, even his earnest attempt to rebutt racism is accidentally racist

there was a good article that was written about this incident that essentially boiled down the fact that mccain was actually being a decent person in that instance. the key is that he was acknowledging and confronting the *wink wink* part of what the woman was saying- the seedy dog whistle side. it hurt him a lot because he was signaling to a lot of his base that their 'in group knowledge' was bullshit. because he was confronting that element of it directly it makes what he actually says sound awkward or even more racist. but that's the nature of how republican messaging works

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

he was behind it and actively fostered it through his campaign. he hired the same w bush had who did the robocalls saying, "How would you react if you knew McCain had a half black daughter?' and they did the same race baiting poo poo they did to him to obama

i mean i guess its sort of nice that once he was confronted with it in person he was disgusted by it but it was a result of his own actions so gently caress him.

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005

cumshitter posted:

he was behind it and actively fostered it through his campaign. he hired the same w bush had who did the robocalls saying, "How would you react if you knew McCain had a half black daughter?' and they did the same race baiting poo poo they did to him to obama

i mean i guess its sort of nice that once he was confronted with it in person he was disgusted by it but it was a result of his own actions so gently caress him.

Also this is the same guy who danced around singing about how he wanted to bomb Iran so I'm not really inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt here

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

lets give him some credit, he ran a less racist campaign against obama than hillary did

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the time mccain said obama wasnt an arab, he was a decent family man happened in october when it was clear to everyone that obama was going to win in a blowout no matter what. mccain was smart enough to limit the blowback of his party's blatant racism on his own personal image

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

John McCain was a terrible, mean spirited person and neither his thumbs down to Mitch McConnell nor having been a POW makes him good. gently caress him and I'm glad of his death.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Not sure if it was here or elsewhere but that dollop podcast on mccain was nuts. I knew he was bad but holy poo poo.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Rex-Goliath posted:

there was a good article that was written about this incident that essentially boiled down the fact that mccain was actually being a decent person in that instance. the key is that he was acknowledging and confronting the *wink wink* part of what the woman was saying- the seedy dog whistle side. it hurt him a lot because he was signaling to a lot of his base that their 'in group knowledge' was bullshit. because he was confronting that element of it directly it makes what he actually says sound awkward or even more racist. but that's the nature of how republican messaging works

saying he was a decent person because he acknowledged and fostered the wink wink nature is another bold move.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Chief McHeath posted:

John McCain was a terrible, mean spirited person and neither his thumbs down to Mitch McConnell nor having been a POW makes him good. gently caress him and I'm glad of his death.

I'm only sad he didn't suffer more

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

trump sshitting on him for getting captured and then winning the R nomination was beautiful
of course, him winning the general marred that moment

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/misstessowen/status/1063882906215620608
https://twitter.com/misstessowen/status/1063885171303350272
https://twitter.com/misstessowen/status/1063896828503048193
https://twitter.com/gwensnyderPHL/status/1063889032319590401

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
cops cant take ubers now? WHO ARE THE REAL NAZIS HERE??!!!
lol

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

cumshitter posted:

It's kind of poetic, McCain lost to the guy who ran a racist smear campaign against him, then McCain lost to the guy he ran a racist smear campaign against

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the mccain chat is topical because he definitely voted for trump and then died

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

the mccain chat is topical because he definitely voted for trump and then died

Technically he voted against Trump once in a really dramatic fashion. After voting with him like a hundred times.

What I’m saying is he was a maverick.

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider
Oh poo poo we're in cspam now?

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider
That's why all the posts are loving retards arguing and saying dumb words instead of posting hilarious trumpos dunking on themselves.

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

https://twitter.com/MikeTokes/status/1063736031977984003

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf
It's sad we're going to get a McCain movie before a Reality Winner movie where she spends the movie getting more jacked in prison then becoming the punisher and a yoga instructor

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Hiliary gets her revenge

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

lol the tweeter is a forest fire truther

https://mobile.twitter.com/MikeTokes/status/1062908981281120256

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Chief McHeath posted:

Dont worry, Megan McCain is a vile reprehensible human too so his legacy lives on in a very visible way

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Roki B posted:

Oh poo poo we're in cspam now?

We've always been in CSPAM country

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Roki B posted:

That's why all the posts are loving retards arguing and saying dumb words instead of posting hilarious trumpos dunking on themselves.

glad to see you've acclimated quickly

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Obama melted the cars with his secret laser satellite.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

jet fuelforest fires can't melt steel beams

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008

augias posted:

winner of the joe paterno memorial posting award 2018. do it for joepa

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

welcome to the #resistance, mr best

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lol the tweeter is a forest fire truther

sure but here's a source :shrug:

https://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2018/11/death_of_hhs_official_daniel_b.html

quote:

WASHINGTON, D.C. - The Nov. 1 death of Daniel Best, a pharmaceutical executive from Bay Village who led U.S. Department of Health and Human Services efforts to lower prescription drug prices, has been ruled a suicide, officials in Washington, D.C., said Thursday.

Police say Best was found "unresponsive" near the garage door exit of an apartment building in Washington, D.C.'s Navy Yard neighborhood at 5:25 a.m. on Nov. 1, and was pronounced dead by medical personnel who responded to the scene.

The city's Office of the Chief Medical Examiner on Thursday said Best died from "multiple blunt force injuries" and it ruled his death a suicide. It would not release further information.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Jumping from a building would cause multiple blunt force injuries.