Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

That's why that cat is making that face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
I was about to say, it looks like the cat is about to demonstrate why.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Cup Runneth Over posted:

That is most certainly not how you should hold a cat

The Awful/Awesome Mods Thread: That is most certainly not how you should hold a cat

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Maybe you guys just haven't had the right cats? My sister's tabby was fine with being held like that.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

RareAcumen posted:

As cool a character Maui is I don't think that kind of animation is really feasible for a 10 hour game or whatever it'd get added to.

http://freegameplanet.tumblr.com/post/180007036958/the-topologies-of-zelda-triforce-is-a-brain

On the other hand, imagine modding a shotgun that fires DOOM, with each projectile running on a separate emulator.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

silentsnack posted:

On the other hand, imagine modding a shotgun that fires DOOM, with each projectile running on a separate emulator.

TIme works the same way.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

Schubalts posted:

Maybe you guys just haven't had the right cats? My sister's tabby was fine with being held like that.

Unless I'm not parsing the screenshot correctly I was under the impression that that is pretty much the correct way to hold a cat. If you don't support their hind legs/rear end that's when the claws come out and they start freaking out looking for something to grip.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

John Murdoch posted:

Unless I'm not parsing the screenshot correctly I was under the impression that that is pretty much the correct way to hold a cat. If you don't support their hind legs/rear end that's when the claws come out and they start freaking out looking for something to grip.

That half is fine, the part where it's apparently sitting upright unsupported is not so great.That free hand better be moving to support right now or you'll have a ball of murder.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

John Murdoch posted:

I highly advise you to support both ends of the cat

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging
The correct way to hold a cat is to drape it around your neck like a feather boa, and if you bleed, you bleed.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

There are actually a fair number of cats that like to be fireman's carried

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."

silentsnack posted:

This is on nuts.wad, right?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Angry Diplomat posted:

The correct way to hold a cat is to drape it around your neck like a feather boa, and if you bleed, you bleed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAGfx7eB3gA

the proper move is to squish that cat

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Heh

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

KataraniSword posted:

That half is fine, the part where it's apparently sitting upright unsupported is not so great.That free hand better be moving to support right now or you'll have a ball of murder.

I took it as the cat was resting against the person, filtered through "these animations look rough and weren't really meant to be seen from first person" but maybe that's still not enough.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

John Murdoch posted:

Both hands tightly wrapped around the neck and spun above the head in a counter-clockwise fashion

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe
...but enough about my masturbation technique.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

http://freegameplanet.tumblr.com/post/180241869118/excelsior-in-homage-to-the-late-great-comic-book

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
A video for a Red Alert 2 mod, presented without comment.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

"Sir, I'm getting chaotic readings"

Shady Amish Terror
Oct 11, 2007
I'm not Amish by choice. 8(

The source of every scream, better than anything you've got.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Why would you post that and not the next one?

https://www.moddb.com/mods/mklab/videos/omega-diarrhea

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I don't know why, but the random unit promoted statement, during the dong laser show, is funny as hell to me.

gyrobot
Nov 16, 2011

Leal posted:

Good news for fans of the Sims 4 sex mods, they patched in first person mode in the game!

Have a first person view of holding a cat to help you cope with the implications of the above

It is made clear that cc heavy sims have an uncanny valley when viewed in FP, I can say from that experience

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

What if I assign someone who is neither themselves or their lover?

greententacle
Apr 28, 2007

Mr Bubbles
What game is that for? What's an Orassan?

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

greententacle posted:

Space furry
(Rimworld)

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

greententacle posted:

Rimworld. Super Special overpowered Mary Sue Furry Race. No, really, they are that bad, intentionally.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Yeah the modder who makes Orassans is, uh... something. They also have another person do all but the most basic of XML work for their furry OC race because they can't code. I don't know if they even do the art or anything much besides the high concept of "overpowered cold-adapted twink cat people"

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

And just to be clear, the mod that makes Orassans milkable is by the author of the original Orassans mod.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Huzzah! posted:

"Sir, I'm getting chaotic readings"

stay young stay simple

notoriousman
Nov 18, 2007

I'M AWARE I'M
AN IDIOT

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

And just to be clear, the mod that makes Orassans milkable is by the author of the original Orassans mod.
So, you're saying it's lore-friendly.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

Orv posted:

Isn't dynamically resizing textures one of the biggest absolute no nos in Bethesda's engine? Maybe I'm thinking of something else though.

overlays might do it, fake it enlarging/shrinking with a script that replaces Overlay_Size_1 with Overlay_Size_2 dynamically but like, good luck with any form of performance i bet. I think those tie into racemenu so it's no big deal that it calls showracemenu and enables a different warpaint every frame right? :v:

(no idea if that's actually required)

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

Context post:

CuddleCryptid posted:

Bring back the true meaning of Christmas. By which I mean the true meaning of Santa, who led the Wild Hunt and foretold of war and plauge.

Yup, there's a Santa Armor mod for Witcher 3. This post checks out.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
I knew I was cultivating Geralt's luxurious white beard for something.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

Well at the very least I can respect it being a seperate mod and not some weird fetish crammed into the main mod and everyone can deal with it because they'll be hosed if it's ever not going to be in there.

Although there's something especially.. creepy about milking fetishes. It's just dehumanizing enough or something like that.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I feel that if I want to get into the modding community, I need to have at least one :stare: feature per patch to be taken seriously.

Something like "Default dong size increased to seven inches to better fit established lore".

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat
established dong lore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
I hear those Redguards have curved "swords." :pervert: