Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

MizPiz posted:

Because whiskey is already there

Scotch is fancy as poo poo and bourbon is for ghost brain forest children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

mysterious frankie posted:

I’ll admit half the reason I got the kit was simple curiosity, half was to throw scientific proof that there is no Native American in the family in my moms face. What I got was so much better.

Give Sen. Warren my regards

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

I’ll admit half the reason I got the kit was simple curiosity, half was to throw scientific proof that there is no Native American in the family in my moms face. What I got was so much better.

I can save a ton of white people a lot of money right now.

There's no such thing as a "Cherokee princess". You're not even slightly native american. You came from cave dwellers in a shithole in Europe.

Also, surprise, you're related to Genghis Khan and Charlemagne because drat near every white person is.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

McSpergin posted:

Dad has traced our history right back to the second fleet to Australia which is p rad

So what were they in for?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Also, surprise, you're related to Genghis Khan and Charlemagne because drat near every white person is.
this is absolutely true

I can trace an unbroken line to Charlemagne and I'm literally nobody

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

edit: delete broken image

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Trabant posted:

So what were they in for?

He did actually tell me but I can't remember lol

Based convict genes imo

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Alcohol dickwaving is the worst meme

Hello, new drivers license photo

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3Ye5c44qzA

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

I can save a ton of white people a lot of money right now.

There's no such thing as a "Cherokee princess". You're not even slightly native american. You came from cave dwellers in a shithole in Europe.

I’m proud of my Neanderthal DNA. Cold dank environments are my friend.

[insert your mama joke]

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

McSpergin posted:

He did actually tell me but I can't remember lol

Based convict genes imo

"I don't recall"

- a criminal

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
If you're getting your genes tested with one of those kits, congratulations, you've given up the rights to your genetic information to not be sold to pharmaceutical companies for the purposes of developing new drugs for which you will earn nothing.

And you paid for the privilege of having your information used like this.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

https://twitter.com/ETDEUMPURITAS/status/1057452156482138117

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

dang yo learned a new recipe yo

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Fuckin’ way she goes, boys

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007
Like, I understand gangweed memes are ironic but I still hate them cause you know there are chuds out there who unironically agree with them.

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

DiggityDoink posted:

Like, I understand gangweed memes are ironic but I still hate them cause you know there are chuds out there who unironically agree with them.

I went looking for some gangweed poo poo the other day and there are definitely chuds trying to poison the well with more "ironic" racism, sexism and poo poo. Chuds will gently caress anything up tho, cant let dipshits stop you from laughing man.

Bottom Text

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

BillyC posted:

I went looking for some gangweed poo poo the other day and there are definitely chuds trying to poison the well with more "ironic" racism, sexism and poo poo. Chuds will gently caress anything up tho, cant let dipshits stop you from laughing man.

Bottom Text

Irony is dead to me.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Is bottom text sort of like a tramp stamp or something? I don't understand

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

It’s the way of turning an otherwise banal and serious comment into a meme supporting incel chads in their war against..well whatever they’re against.

Guys I’m finally getting married this September.

Bottom text

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Karate Bastard posted:

Is bottom text sort of like a tramp stamp or something? I don't understand

In ye olden times of memes (think the lonely bachelor frog or the insane wolf with the multicolored backgrounds) meme generators had two inputs for top text and bottom text.

Leaving the bottom text blank would impose BOTTOM TEXT on the image. This was a rookie move.

Now that no one uses generators because everyone has apps for doing photoshop and text and whatnot deliberately typing BOTTOM TEXT is ironic.

Please help me I'm being held against my wi

Jim DiGriz
Apr 28, 2008

Maybe there is no room for guys like us.
Grimey Drawer

BillyC posted:

Bottom Text

We truly live in a society.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda has a new favorite as of 11:44 on Nov 29, 2018

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I had a four chonk once. It wasn't very good.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I literally did this this aThanksgiving by having a genetic test and finding out I’m Irish and unidentified Scandinavian and not Scottish and German, which means she at least partially those things as well.The Scando thing didnt piss my mom off as much as being Irish. “My father was FROM Scotland” and “anything but the loving Irish!” Were two highlights. When I jokingly offered that maybe I got switched at the hospital, she said “ WELL maybe you were!”

drat bitch, if you want to play it that way then pass the gravy boat first.

This makes no sense, even if you're Lowland Scottish you're still right next to Scottish Gaels who literally came over from Ireland and used to speak the same language.

What I'm saying is maybe you should be glad you're not related to her after all

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Aren't the natives inhabitants of the British Isles all pretty genetically similar anyway? I feel like I read that somewhere.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
It doesn't really matter if you really think about it. We're all African in the end. Go back farther and we aren't even mammals.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ToxicSlurpee posted:

It doesn't really matter if you really think about it. We're all African in the end. Go back farther and we aren't even mammals.

lol if you don't mention tunicates belong to the chordate group

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I submit my chonk.

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

oh dope posted:

ghost brain forest children.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

DiggityDoink posted:

it wouldn't be "funny" if there werent people exactly like that. congratulations on not being able to get humor you autistic post-bot

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

freeedr posted:

I submit my chonk.

I looked, and behold, a white pug, and he sat on the kitchen floor; and a snack was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

freeedr posted:

I submit my chonk.

Tell you're dog I think he's a real fuckin fatass.

But, like, say it in an excited, happy voice.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Keeping a pet is slavery

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

Randaconda posted:

Aren't the natives inhabitants of the British Isles all pretty genetically similar anyway? I feel like I read that somewhere.

Yes and no. There are a lot of regional differences, and Irish, Welsh, Cornish and Scottish people tend to be distinct, though there is a lot of overlap.

glynnenstein
Feb 18, 2014

Randaconda posted:

Actually, the opposite is true.

Analysis posted:

There was no single 'Celtic' genetic group. In fact the Celtic parts of the UK (Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales and Cornwall) are among the most different from each other genetically. For example, the Cornish are much more similar genetically to other English groups than they are to the Welsh or the Scots.

From Nature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Now that no one uses generators because everyone has apps for doing photoshop and text and whatnot

Everyone except for me, because I'm incompetent and only just had putting images together explained to me like three months ago so I'm way behind the curve.